Have Suarez, Oezil and Aguero all peaked?

+3
Kaladin
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
7 posters

Go down

Have Suarez, Oezil and Aguero all peaked? Empty Have Suarez, Oezil and Aguero all peaked?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:32 am

Or do you guys see them still improving over the next few seasons?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Have Suarez, Oezil and Aguero all peaked? Empty Re: Have Suarez, Oezil and Aguero all peaked?

Post by futbol Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:03 am

Yes. The only way is down from here. For all 3 of them. hmm 

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Have Suarez, Oezil and Aguero all peaked? Empty Re: Have Suarez, Oezil and Aguero all peaked?

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:05 am

Only time will tell
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:14 am

Aguero has.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:32 am

Oezil just got to england, i havent seen the effects of Wenger's coaching on him yet, so i think it's a bit early. Of the 3 he is the one that can improve most i would say.

Suarez do seem to be peaking, he is going to be 27 in a month, so he is well in his prime.

Aguero dealing with too many injuries in his mid twenties, so in a sense i am curious to see what kind of form he can reach if he stays injury free. I can certainly see him chaining goals like suarez atm, they were close few weeks ago, and then norwich happened...

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:15 pm

I think they have all reached their level, but that doesnt mean they cant have their best season yet in the future. Maybe Suarez is having his as we speak and Aguero might of been on his way pre injury.

But yeah, they are what they are but dont exclude the ability to have a single season, or even 2, where they are a level higher than even now.

Ozil is the most likely to have one of those though, I see that as a high possibility..the other two less so.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Think Suarez and Aguero have started to mature a lot more, and playing a lot more 'naturally' rather than the "I have to carry this team" type of approach they've adopted in the past. (And for Luis' sake, it's because he's actually HAd to carry Liverpool since 2010. Aguero seems to trust his teammates a lot more now, and finally has a strike partner at City in Negredo who compliments him.) I think they can maintain this form for a while, so I think they've just 'started' their peak. This could potentially go on for years if they avoid injuries to be honest. I mean, both players haven't really relied on their pace during their career anyway so even if they lose their speed as they get older, they have the brain / ability to still influence a game.  

@ Nick: They might have been "close" but you have to remember Luis was suspended for the first 5 games.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down