dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Sun May 04, 2014 5:05 am

M99 wrote:http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/calcio_mercato/2014/05/02-359598/Calciomercato%2C+%C2%ABLazio-Milan%3A+c%27%C3%A8+gi%C3%A0+accordo+su+Marchetti%C2%BB

Marchetti to Milan for 13 million.
That's a lot considering we could've got Perin for that much.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Rossonero23 Mon May 05, 2014 6:10 pm

12m for matri, 13m for marchetti. lol

what's next?? davide astori for 20m?
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 06, 2014 5:18 am

well , who really believes Milan will agree to hand over 13 m for a keeper?

we didn't even give that for Handanovic when he was available!

Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 06, 2014 6:58 am

Spend that 13 m on a right winger and trade the deadwood for Perin ffs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 06, 2014 7:45 am

don't get me wrong . Marchetti would be great news for Milan. I just really doubt Milan is willing to offer that much for a keeper.

That's not me disrespecting the gk's worth of course ; it's Milan that never gave half of that to aquire one , never mention in what state Milan's economics are , as to be able to give 13 m for a keeper these days Laughing

I just don't see it , even though i would like that to be true. I dont' even care about how much it will cost , as if i'm going to give that from my pocket Laughing . For Perin , i would like Perin at Milan ; yet i am not having any sort of high expectations about Perin. He's an especially good keeper for his age , very talented , with time on his side. Yet he's no phenomenon , like Casillas or Buffon had been at his age and i have doubts as to how succesfull his first year or two would be under the posts . Let him grow in piece somewhere where that is possible , like Genoa.

We need a solid pair of hands if we want to have any chance of reaching the CL next season and that's the reality . Perin may , or may not be able to help Milan in this . And that's the thing. We will need someone with guarantees.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 08, 2014 5:35 am

Sportmediaset too says Milan is close to Marchetti. Well , i am not really sure what to believe and what not , but if i am certain for one thing , is that Marchetti won't come for the 13 m that's been floating around .

Then again , i wouldn't exclude Marchetti because of that . I just find it incomprehensible that Milan would ever pay that amount to sign a goalkeeper . Regardless , i hope it comes true . We need someone like Marchetti under the posts .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu May 08, 2014 7:23 am

We bought Matri for 11m :coffee:
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 08, 2014 7:28 am

True, however our club is obsessed with strikers. Whilst Milan do need a quality goalkeeper, I find it hard to see us investing so much in Marchetti even if this had been a couple of seasons back when his stock was higher. I'd certainly take him, however we have greater concerns that may require such funds, so I wouldn't be interested unless Lazio dropped their asking price.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 am

That 11 mill for Matri is one of the greatest disappointments the last year, and that says a lot.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 16, 2014 3:36 am

Besiktas are ready to offer Essien a 3-year contract worth €4m per year, according to Rai.

Yes please
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 16, 2014 4:56 am

I hope we do let him go , yes. When he came , i tried my best to accept him and give him at least the benefit of the doubt , but he's definitely not a player that Milan needs for next season and he's proven in most of his performances so far.

Let's hope he is on his way out in the summer , to Besiktas or whichever club possible.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 16, 2014 4:57 am

I believe you all read Amelia's agent saying he will not be signing a new contract. Finally. Although i still have this sick idea that this is confirmation of Abbiati renewing his contract for yet another year..

and i don't know how i can deal with that . Well , that is if he's meant to be our first gk , i don't mind him being 2nd or 3rd. Galliani better be signing someone better than Abbiati though , someone a lot better than Abbiati for next season .

I hope the rumours about that Agazzi dude a while ago , weren't true . That won't do because , if Agazzi comes , i can see Abbiati playing week in week out again next season.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Milan promotes Maiorino to sporting director

Milan pondered this decision for quite sometime, and now they have decided to promote Rocco Maiorino to sporting director. He has been involved with Milan’s scouting department for year, Maiorino has handled transfer moves for prospects. Galliani (pictured) decided to go with an internal candidate to replace Braida who is on his way to Sampdoria. Milan’s future is starting over with a man from their present- Rocco Maiorino is the club’s new sporting director.

Source: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/milan-promotes-maiorino-to-sporting-director/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Are there any good young talents in the 2nd team/primavera ? Months ago you were talking about a Pacifico guy or sth like that. If Galliani/Berlusconi don't want to spend they should really promote some youngsters.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Are there any good young talents in the 2nd team/primavera ? Months ago you were talking about a Pacifico guy or sth like that. If Galliani/Berlusconi don't want to spend they should really promote some youngsters.

there are always some talents here and there but they need games at professional level, and not some cheap loan in clubs of 4th or 5th division. I am bitterly disappointed that the likes of simone verdi zigoni is now a very much forgotten youngsters.

thats why i am dying to see one day that Italian FIGC passes regulation that allows clubs to have B teams competing in professional level at serie B so that when our youngsters prove their worth, they jump at senior teams.

thats one of the reasons why Spanish and German teams have pool of talents always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 18, 2014 8:44 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Are there any good young talents in the 2nd team/primavera ? Months ago you were talking about a Pacifico guy or sth like that. If Galliani/Berlusconi don't want to spend they should really promote some youngsters.

there are always some talents here and there but they need games at professional level, and not some cheap loan in clubs of 4th or 5th division. I am bitterly disappointed that the likes of simone verdi zigoni is now a very much forgotten youngsters.

thats why i am dying to see one day that Italian FIGC passes regulation that allows clubs to have B teams competing in professional level at serie B so that when our youngsters prove their worth, they jump at senior teams.

thats one of the reasons why Spanish and German teams have pool of talents always.
But it's not that our youth players aren't good enough, they just aren't given a decent chance in the 1st XI. That's the real problem.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Forza wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

But it's not that our youth players aren't good enough, they just aren't given a decent chance in the 1st XI. That's the real problem.

for that reason I hope, in Italy having B teams gets passed. It would be a huge benefit for Italy, and not just clubs. Giancarlo Abete is the worst FIGC leader I have seen, because under his reign Italian clubs have gone from bad to worse. He keeps defending small clubs at such big margins that the quality has dropped so badly. Not to mention how that SOB supported the clubs in having equal distribution in tv revenues, hurt big clubs really badly.

anyway back to the topic, Galliani and the co on the other hand they keep on saying oh we will start new era with youth. It's been couple of times in 5 years they have said that. and getting players from free transfers or getting mediocre players doesn't do justice.
So club itself is to blame too for this, I haven't seen anything at all that really shows that Milan has put priority on youth.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 21, 2014 5:04 am

Dante wrote:I believe you all read Amelia's agent saying he will not be signing a new contract. Finally. Although i still have this sick idea that this is confirmation of Abbiati renewing his contract for yet another year..

and i don't know how i can deal with that . Well , that is if he's meant to be our first gk , i don't mind him being 2nd or 3rd. Galliani better be signing someone better than Abbiati though , someone a lot better than Abbiati for next season .

I hope the rumours about that Agazzi dude a while ago , weren't true . That won't do because , if Agazzi comes , i can see Abbiati playing week in week out again next season.

Lo and behold.

Milan have confirmed that Christian Abbiati has signed a new one year contract extension with the club.

The 36-year-old was out of contract this summer but has now committed to a new deal to tie him to the Rossoneri until June 2015.

Milan have confirmed the news through a brief statement released on Twitter: “Christian Abbiati has extended his contract until June 30, 2015.”

Speculated recently was that the veteran was on his way out this summer, amid the club’s continued links to Michael Agazzi and Federico Marchetti.

Whilst having also commented recently that he himself was unsure of his future at San Siro, Abbiati will now prolong his stay with the Diavolo.

The goalkeeper has been on the club’s books since 1998, with loan spells in between at Juventus, Torino and Atletico Madrid.

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/49459/abbiati-renews-2015
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 21, 2014 5:06 am

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 21, 2014 5:55 am

Fans can rejoice
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 21, 2014 6:13 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Dante wrote:I believe you all read Amelia's agent saying he will not be signing a new contract. Finally. Although i still have this sick idea that this is confirmation of Abbiati renewing his contract for yet another year..

Lo and behold.

Milan have confirmed that Christian Abbiati has signed a new one year contract extension with the club.

The 36-year-old was out of contract this summer but has now committed to a new deal to tie him to the Rossoneri until June 2015.

Milan have confirmed the news through a brief statement released on Twitter: “Christian Abbiati has extended his contract until June 30, 2015.”

Speculated recently was that the veteran was on his way out this summer, amid the club’s continued links to Michael Agazzi and Federico Marchetti.

Whilst having also commented recently that he himself was unsure of his future at San Siro, Abbiati will now prolong his stay with the Diavolo.

The goalkeeper has been on the club’s books since 1998, with loan spells in between at Juventus, Torino and Atletico Madrid.

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/49459/abbiati-renews-2015

And this is why i don't believe in gods Proud

sigh , fml . And fml for next season , in advance Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 21, 2014 6:42 am

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 22, 2014 8:53 am

Constant placed in Santon talks

Milan are reportedly interested in Newcastle United’s Davide Santon and are willing to offer Kevin Constant in part exchange.

The Rossoneri were linked with the former Inter full-back yesterday by British outlet Talksport, and the Gazzetta dello Sport have followed up on this with further detail.

The pink paper suggests that the club’s interest is genuine, but that they are keen to negotiate down a perceived €8m asking price.

To that end, it is believed that Adriano Galliani and company are willing to offer Kevin Constant as a makeweight in the deal.

However, the Gazzetta also suggest that negotiations with Newcastle for the 23-year-old will only develop further once Milan have resolved who will be Coach next season.

http://www.football-italia.net/49517/constant-placed-santon-talks

--------------------------

10m sounds a bit steep, especially since Santon didn't have his best season according to my mate. Still, hopefully it can happen.

Then again, this is Milan.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 22, 2014 10:49 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Constant placed in Santon talks

Milan are reportedly interested in Newcastle United’s Davide Santon and are willing to offer Kevin Constant in part exchange.

The Rossoneri were linked with the former Inter full-back yesterday by British outlet Talksport, and the Gazzetta dello Sport have followed up on this with further detail.

The pink paper suggests that the club’s interest is genuine, but that they are keen to negotiate down a perceived €8m asking price.

To that end, it is believed that Adriano Galliani and company are willing to offer Kevin Constant as a makeweight in the deal.

However, the Gazzetta also suggest that negotiations with Newcastle for the 23-year-old will only develop further once Milan have resolved who will be Coach next season.

http://www.football-italia.net/49517/constant-placed-santon-talks

--------------------------

10m sounds a bit steep, especially since Santon didn't have his best season according to my mate. Still, hopefully it can happen.

Then again, this is Milan.

Maybe history will take its course, Inter flop => Milan goat
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 am

:bow: I have been waiting for this moment
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 22, 2014 9:56 pm

8 million euros or 15 million + Constant? Probably par for the course in this market given that Santon seems settled in England. As ES said, he's had a poor season and can not be seen as an immediate upgrade to our fullback situation, however he's very capable in attack and shouldn't have too much trouble settling back down in Serie A. The greatest issues with Santon have always regarded his attitude and work rate, he tends to stroll back down the pitch when his team lose the ball which is unacceptable. He can't just let SES do all of his defending if he comes to Milan. Not my first choice if we lose Abate, however Criscito and Coentrao are likely out of our reach, meaning Santon is probably the best we could hope for if we do sign a fullback this summer.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next