dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 19 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Astori's agent is fishing him around to the major clubs at the moment and he's made it clear his preference is a return to Milan, though I'm sure he'd take any opportunity to leave Cagliari afforded to him.

Would you accept Astori at this moment in time?

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 19 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm

I still maintain that he's not good enough for Milan, but I'd give him a shot over Mexes & Alex. He's better than all of our CBs bar Rami. However, if it means paying significant $$$, I'm completely against Astori. In that case, we should either shell out on a good CB or learn from the lessons of Darmian, etc. and have a little faith in our current crop of youth players.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Forza wrote:I still maintain that he's not good enough for Milan, but I'd give him a shot over Mexes & Alex. He's better than all of our CBs bar Rami. However, if it means paying significant $$$, I'm completely against Astori. In that case, we should either shell out on a good CB or learn from the lessons of Darmian, etc. and have a little faith in our current crop of youth players.

Completely agree
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:06 am

Apparently Kaka is leaving for Orlando City.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:23 am

@OrlandoCitySC have signed their 1st DP @KAKA. He will be loaned out to Sao Paolo until 2015.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 am

I can't find confirmation of Kaka's departure on our official site yet, but Orlando seem to have confirmed it, odd.

In any case Milan have just communicated that we've bought the other half of Riccardo Saponara from Parma.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:41 am

For me, Kaka's departure is necessary if this team is to move on. We simply cannot build a team around him because he's not in his prime any more. Nor does this team need someone in the TQ position. I think that if we play in a 4-3-3, this team will improve greatly. We already have most of the players to do it.

Balo
SES ------------ Menez
??? ------ Poli
De Jong
MDS - Rami - Alex - Abate
Abbiati

Obviously, I'd rather have better players than Menez, Alex and Abbiati in those positions, and Abate will need to lift his game this season too, BUT that set-up will go a long way to ameliorating the weaknesses in our current team. The huge gap is in Montolivo's position. We need to get someone of the highest quality in that spot.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:50 am

he's gone, get innnn
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Maybe Cristante can impress in that LCM position
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Bakaye Traore officially joins Bursapor.

drinking banana banana drinking 
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:00 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Bakaye Traore officially joins Bursapor.

drinking banana banana drinking 

This can't be true, because that means he impressed them...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Just a summary of our activity thus far with respect to co-ownerships.

MILAN – There is until Friday to resolve all co-ownership agreements for next season. Eleven agreements have already been negotiated by Milan

Three in favour of the Rossoneri: Andrea Poli, Stefano Gori and Riccardo Saponara.

Six in favour of the other clubs: Alberto Paloschi, Chievo; Luca Bertoni, Carpi; Filippo Lora, Cittadella; Filippo Perucchini, Lecce; Bartosz Salamon, Sampdoria; Mattia Valoti, AlbinoLeffe.

Two deals renewed: Gianmario Comi, Milan retain playing licence; Simone Verdi, Torino retain playing licence.

Also we paid 1 million for Saponara's other half. Yet to hear a fee for Bakaye.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:35 pm

The results of the blind auctions are confirmed, including Michelangelo Albertazzi, Paulo Vitor Barreto and Nicola Bellomo.

When two clubs co-own a player and cannot negotiate an agreement for who will own him outright next season, they go to a blind auction.

This is where each side places a bid in a sealed envelope and the highest sum buys out the other half of his contract.

Defender Michelangelo Albertazzi goes to Milan after they put in a higher offer than Hellas Verona.

Torino beat Udinese to forward Barreto, while they lost Bellomo to Chievo.

Sampdoria lost midfielder Birkir Bjarnason to Pescara and won winger Fabrizio Cacciatore from Verona.

Modena bid higher than Udinese and will therefore keep hold of Andrea Mazzarani, but the Friulani won defender Neuton from Novara.

------------------------------------------

I'm hoping that we manage to offload Emanuelson and Constant during this window and will make Albertazzi the reserve to De Sciglio.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Proud greatest news I've heard about Milan in a long time (apart from maybe Traore leaving)

If Abate doesn't lift, I think Albertazzi could find himself in the first XI pretty fast.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:22 pm

@Dosto I believe that emanuelson's contract is expiring this summer and that we will not be renewing it.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:33 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:@Dosto I believe that emanuelson's contract is expiring this summer and that we will not be renewing it.

I'd forgotten but you're quite correct.

Also Forza, regardless of who else comes in, any reserve is bound to play half the season in the first team anyway due to how injury prone all of our players are. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Verona makes an inquiry with Milan for Saponara

Verona is considering Riccardo Saponara to bolster Mandorlini’s midfield. The youngster would bring quality and needs an opportunity to play regularly, something Verona could guarantee him. The club has asked him on loan from Milan, who just redeemed Parma’s half to his rights for 1 million euro. This was a clear signal that the rossoneri believe in him for the future. Next season Saponara could play at Verona, at the moment it’s just an idea, but it could develop in something concrete.

Source: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/verona-makes-an-inquiry-with-milan-for-saponara/

----------------------------

Milan is interested in Mustafi but faces competition from Germany

Shkodran Mustafi had an excellent season at Sampdoria which culminated in being selected for the World Cup in Brazil. The central defender born in 1992, is becoming one of the hot names on the transfer market. Milan is now interested in acquiring him but they will face the competition of 3 German clubs- Dortmund, Leverkusen and Schalke 04. Mustafi’s future could be away from Sampdoria

Source: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/milan-is-interested-in-mustafi-but-faces-competition-from-germany/

--------------------------

Bayern’s Contento wants to play in Italy

Bayern Munich’s left back Diego Contento, born in 1990, wants to play more frequently and is interested in coming to Italy next season. Bayern Munich is ready to offer him a contract through 2018, but Contento wants to be featured more often. Verona and Sassuolo are ready to purchase him, but Contento is waiting for a more prestigious team. Milan has made some inquiries but they would first have to sell Constant. The agents for the player will also talk to Inter in the coming days. Contento’s future could be in Italy.

Source:  http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/bayerns-contento-wants-to-play-in-italy/

-----------------

Milan considering Eto’o. While that phone call with Seedorf…

Milan is considering signing Samuel Eto’o. As reported by Luca Marchetti, a few weeks ago there was a phone call between Clarence Seedorf and Eto’o; it was a simple chat, without going into many details, but it was a first contact, which doesn’t appear to be the last. Despite the fact Seedorf is no longer the coach at Milan, there will be a contact between the player’s entrourage, who is available as a free transfer, and Milan. At the moment it’s just an idea, but it could be become something concrete soon.]Milan is considering signing Samuel Eto’o. As reported by Luca Marchetti, a few weeks ago there was a phone call between Clarence Seedorf and Eto’o; it was a simple chat, without going into many details, but it was a first contact, which doesn’t appear to be the last. Despite the fact Seedorf is no longer the coach at Milan, there will be a contact between the player’s entrourage, who is available as a free transfer, and Milan. At the moment it’s just an idea, but it could be become something concrete soon.

Source: http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/milan-considering-etoo-while-that-phone-call-with-seedorf/

-----------------------

Milan’s Tassotti: “Iturbe would do well anywhere. Mandzukic? He’s a high quality player”

Milan’s lead assistant Mauro Tassotti was on board at the ‘Rossonera cruise’ and spoke about the transfer market: “Iturbe is a good player that would do well in any team, he played very well at Hellas Verona and he would suit a team that wants to play with two wingers. Mandzukic? He’s a high quality player.” He shared a thought on Inzaghi: “He’s a particular coach, he studied the opponents as a player and he does that too now that he’s coaching.”

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/milans-tassotti-iturbe-would-do-well-anywhere-mandzukic-hes-a-high-quality-player/

------------------------------------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a reward for getting through all of that here's a video of dogs reacting to human barking:

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:39 am

The problem with our club summarized in one sentence:

Oddo: ''When I was at Lecce, I advised Milan to sign Muriel and Cuadrado, but in the end they signed Mesbah."
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:26 pm

PSG back in for Abate

Paris Saint-Germain are seen as once more interested in Milan’s Ignazio Abate and are awaiting a response from the Rossoneri.

The Parisians have been linked with a move for the 27-year-old off and on for the past year and are once more listed this week as in pursuit.

Le Parisien are running the line that the cash-rich club are ‘greatly interested’ in picking up the Italy international this summer and report that the French have made contact with Milan.

It is believed that PSG are now waiting for the Rossoneri’s response, to understand their valuation of the player and if they are intending to sell him.

Abate’s current contract with Milan expires in June 2015 and it is generally accepted that after the World Cup he will either extend that deal or be sold.

Juventus have also been previously paired with a move for the former Torino winger.

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/51028/psg-back-abate
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:14 pm

I believe that a loan to a team such as Hellas where he could realistically feature in the starting eleven and gain much needed Serie A experience would be perfect for Saponara and allow him to continue to develop. Most often loans represent the death of a player's career for their parent club, however Hellas are in an excellent position to provide playing time in a meaningful environment. Should Kaka and Birsa also leave, we will have only Honda as a true 10, however should we be serious about a transition to a 4-3-3 it is not a concern as El Shaarawy, Balotelli and even Mastour could always be used here in order to enable a temporary switch to a 4-2-3-1 during games.

On Contento, with Albertazzi returning to Milan I think he would be unnecessary as a potential reserve left back. Contento wants playing time and we can't guarantee him that. Should we purchase another fullback it should be either a starting right or left back in the event that Abate should depart. PSG would be an excellent destination for him and I would be remiss to let him go, however I'm resigned to it in all honesty.

On Mustafi, I've seen very little of him and his mistake against Ghana remains fresh in my mind, however I've not seen enough of him to pass proper judgement and it is impressive that he has received a call up to his national set up for the World Cup. I am glad that at the very least we are looking for young talent on the edge of their national first elevens.

Eto'o was amazing in his prime, however I'm uninterested in him and his absurd wages. Iturbe's price is too high in my opinion, however again, at least we are looking at players who suit a youth project not a retirement home.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Casciavit wrote:The problem with our club summarized in one sentence:

Oddo: ''When I was at Lecce, I advised Milan to sign Muriel and Cuadrado, but in the end they signed Mesbah."

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 19 Tumblr_m8mpgiHxZX1qhsd20
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 am

good job with the updates Es .

Oddo Proud

still can't comprehend what he said tbh , i mean they chose Mesbah of all Lecce players damnit

dat much circus ?

sigh...
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

Already coming up with nicknames for Iturbe, depending on his performance hmm

Great performance: GOATurbe

Poor performance: Iturby
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 pm

iturbo.

u rly think we are going to sign an attacker with 90 + pace in his legs? that hasnt happened since like kaka lolo
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Seems like Juve are close to snapping up Iturbe Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Seems like Juve are close to snapping up Iturbe Sad

If Kaka is the reason we can't sign Iturbe...
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next