dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:01 am

Curious to see if we sign anyone else tomorrow. Still to hear the annual, "our market is closed" Galliani quote.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Van Ginkel's agent confirmed that Van Ginkel to Milan deal is done... whether its a loan deal with option to buy or just a year loan deal is yet to be officially confirmed.

inzaghi also hinted that Van Ginkel is going to be in Milan in post match interview

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Forza, it was never going to be a loan with option to buy, Chelsea value MVG too highly to let him go in the end. We have long term plans for him so this loan is just to get his sharpness back by giving him a lot of gametime.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 BwZb_veIIAIRafl

Maybe MVG will enjoy Milan so much that he will request a permanent transfer? hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 pm

If that happens, we'll look to make a profit on our 8M pound purchase, just like we have done with other youngsters.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 pm

10m sounds about good imo hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:56 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 BwZb_veIIAIRafl

Maybe MVG will enjoy Milan so much that he will request a permanent transfer? hmm

It is probably possible, we are stacked in midfield with Oscar, Cesc, and Matic as automatic starters. Then we have Ramires and Mikel as subs, Mou loves Ramires and Mikel offers that stability to end games. MVG has to really shine for me to see him back at Chelsea.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:57 pm

I think you'd be looking at 15m at least.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:25 am

Kick wrote:I think you'd be looking at 15m at least.

We probably won't pay any more than 10m. Even if VG has an amazing season with Milan, it's obvious that Chelsea don't have space for him. There's always big name stars coming into Chelsea each transfer window. As a result, even if the loan player GOATs at another club (e.g. Lukaku), there's no real need for them to return to Chelsea.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:32 am

I disagree, look at Courtois. Lukaku didn't want to compete so he was sold, if he had stayed, we would have never bought Remy.

There will be room for MVG if he does well since presently, our CM's consist of Cesc, Matic, Ramires and Mikel.

Mikel is a DM, Matic and Ramires are B2B engines and Cesc is a playmaker, while MVG is more of a B2B playmaker.

I'd rather have MVG than Mikel or Ramires because if Cesc gets injured, we lose our creativity in CM.

Or, having all 5.

I think it's very possible for him to do well and then return and fit into the squad nicely. He also, by all accounts (from last season soon) is willing to fight for a place in the first team so he won't be a want-away like Lukaku.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:43 am

I know you have high hopes for VG, but that doesn't mean Mourinho does.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 am

There is also a big chance for a 2nd season loan at Milan, if MVG does well. We just prolong the decision until another year.

Anyway i wish MVG a healthy and productive season. I will definitely be watching more Milan games this season.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:37 am

This whole Chelsea - Milan thing reminds me of when Shevchenko went back and forth between our clubs.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 IMG_1380-0-470x305
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Bryan Cristante sold to Benfica for just 6m

Youth movement my ass.. I doubt there has ever been a management as dumb as ours since the history of football

I *bleep* hate Galliani, Berlusconi and every other *bleep* idiot in that management that makes these silly and stupid decisions
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm

For a moment I got excited about our deadline deals.. I was in cloud 9 but I got back down to earth by those dumb asses

Never a moment of joy in this new Milan
Should have known better

I wish the fans can react to such silly deals by keeping the stands completely empty and make sure there are no sales of any merchandise

Who in their right mind sells a promising prospect while you still have *bleep* Essien in the team

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:32 pm

uzonero wrote:
Who in their right mind sells a promising prospect while you still have *bleep* Essien in the team

Just about sums it up.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 BwdTjibCAAAUdyq
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 pm

I think that's a smart signing that will work well with Inzaghi and that's a pretty good price in my opinion too
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 pm

We need back-up in the wide forward positions in the case that Honda, Menez or SES should get injured.

I wonder if we'll get Suso too. Option to buy would be good.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Excited about Biabiany when we just lost a potential world class player?

Man I'm gutted.. I don't care who Milan signs anymore.. It's obvious they don't care about the fans
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

I wonder if Inzaghi sanctioned Cristante's sale? My thinking is that he must have.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Its ridiculously stupid to sell Cristante, and even if we sold him; for 6m!!!!!???
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 pm

this was unbelievable!! i mean eveen if cristante said ok sell me.. inzaghi and galliani should have said, no ur very much part of plan and of team because montolivo is out!!

in fact it is cristante who should have been playing instead of muntari.. i dont care if muntari contributes to goal but his positioning ,passing, defense is awful, and if u guys saw that game, he just made el sharawwy tired so much because el sharawwy had to track back over and over again just to cover muntari position.

back to cristante situation, im really gutted... so much for youth project!! bunch of hypocrites

and bibiany was totally unnecessary signing.... if we were indeed in market, we should have looked at full back situation and tried a last ditch effort for santon or even buy a cover for de jong....

essien and muntari bonera these players they dont deserve 1 mins of game in milan and yet they are treated like kings!!

i will say this cautiously, but i gotta feeling that tassotti really likes muntari and bonera.. they have been playing regularly on the reigns of 3 managers now despite being the main obvious weakness of the team!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Really happy with the Biabiany deal. He's a good depth option and more importantly Zaccardo's going the other way cheers
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 pm

If Pippo sanctioned the Cristante move, then I've lost faith in him as well
For *bleep* sake, he worked with the youth teams for two years, he should know the qualities of this player better than anyone

From my POV, Pippo didn't have a say in the transaction.. Pippo is just another yes man who takes whatever the management throws at him.. Isn't that why he was appointed in the first place?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next