dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 18 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:37 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Milan close to agreeing €4 million Rami deal

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news/milan-valencia-vicinissima-lintesa-per-rami/

---------------

Rami----Alex partnership for next season. Dat 50 pace

yup finally a very decent partnership and we also keep zapata.

now i guess our biggest vulnerability is the midfield.. since montolivo is out.

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 18 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 am

Zlatan wrote:Milan have reached an agreement with Sampdoria for the other 50% of Poli: €2.5m + Salamon. [GdS]

Milan have rejected three offers for Cristante, according to Milan Channel.

Jeremy Menez will be in Milano next week (around Wednesday-Thursday) to undergo the medical tests at Milan.

Both Alex and Menez will be receiving around 2-2.5 million, I don't think we can ask for more for that amount.

i think so far we are doing ok.. but we defo need montolivo's replacement but what i am hearing is tht cristante's dad is forcing milan to either play him more or let him leave for benfica.!!

i think its only right that we make cristante our montolivo's replacement.

i truly hope inzaghi can get us to the right track..!! milan really need to make a strong statement all the way next season.. there is no excuse from no on... so far it looks alright that we got alex menez and we are close to sealing deal with rami.. its a very strong start indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:46 am

hope we get manzukic too... like balotelli but i personally think he is always either high or low... if we can get anywhere near 30 million would be our biggest win.

i would be glad if we can get rid of robinho... kaka meanwhile would be huge loss but we can atleast save on salary.

robinho constant mexes emanuelson's departure is a good thing... and we just need some adequate replacement for subs.. i dont know how that pans out though...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:34 pm

JespSwe wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I was co-organizer for a training camp here in Bitola ( the city I live in), and we had scouts from Empoli and AC Milan. Both of them are now good friends of mine, we hanged out and watched the UCL Final. The AC Milan scout told me that the scouts received orders to find left back who will be 24 years at tops and worth around 6 to 8 million euros with European passport. I just wanted to share this with you

thats pretty awesome devi that you have ties with real professionals out there!!! send them to Japan too ^O^V ... just kidding

Smile will do lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 18 Bp31r9XCEAAmdac
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:40 pm

good signing. there is a chance that we could sign cigarini...

would be a very good signing.

as for balotelli my thoughts are basically that we should possibly sell balotelli .. for manzukic, and just have a fresh squad with new motivation.

as for kaka, if he has family problems like media says it would be best for him to move on. he already has earned so much love and legendary status from fans.

mexes robinho constant emanuelson balotelli (possibly kaka) should save us very decent amount of salary.

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Someone asked me to comment on Menez in general section and i will...

His first 1,5 years at PSG were good imo. He has a lot of technique and often gets by people. But once Lucas Moura come on, he was toast. Benched for good. He ís terrible coming off the bench... so you either start him or might as well forget it.

The big problems with Menez are:
- inconsistency. He can look like a world beater in one game and complete crap in another.
- plays absolutely zero defense. None.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:32 am

GDS reporting milan might sign iturbe for 25 million lol

if milan has 25 million to spend... spend on adem maher... iturbe is just ok player... good but not worth 25 million

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:12 am

So Menez is pretty much exactly the same as when he played for Roma.

Baloltelli for Falcao, now Iturbe? Those rumors guys...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:00 pm

We're gonna buy Iturbe for 25M and swap Balo for Falcao? rofl

SES Falcao Iturbe
Honda Monto NDJ
MDS Alex Rami Abate
Abbiati

Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Based on rumors hmm

SES Falcao Iturbe
Poli Badelj Casemiro
Santon Ramex MDS
Abbiati
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:53 pm

guys personally i think if milan were to be so foolish about spending all on iturbe.... we are better off getting santon, and get a midfielder... cigarini ... or adem maher from PSV.

i really dont find it cool that we would fork out 25 million on one player who admittedly just had one good season.

its a lot of money, if its true that we are spending that much... it could be put into so much good use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

first of , i really don't think we are getting Iturbe and if by some sort of miracle that happens , i refuse to believe it will be for 25 millions like suggested.

However , given the opportunity and the means , spending that money to acquire a fantastic talent like Iturbe , even for 25m , would be wiser than spending it on players like Cigarini or idk , Maher. Maher is of course very promising , but untested in Serie A , whilst Iturbe has been nothing sort of spectacular with Hellas.

I'd say if only for the probability of him ending up at Roma or Inter or Juventus and having fun with our sorry arses , we might as well sign him and avoid that completely.

Maher is far away and i cannot see how he would be of direct improvement and help to this team. Given your suggestion about these players , not that i wouldn't like them if they arrived at Milan , that would be my humble opinion.

Better to invest in our soil and rip the benefits from denying another rival getting stronger , than let's say invest in a youngster that is completely unrelated to anything Serie A and might as well prove to be a huge let down , in a season when we need actions and not hopes for the future.

Having said all that , i still find it hilarious what's being reported , some reports about Mandzukic and Falcao and now Iturbe for 25m . If we are to get any of these players , both Kaka and Balotelli will have to leave , 100% certain of that.

Maybe Honda too. We can't have them all , so let's wait and see what's their plan this time. We simply cannot tell what Inzaghi is planning with the old farts , so let's procceed and accept the case for what it is.

From all reports that i have read , i must say , i was most interested with Falcao . But of course , i'd like to think i do know better than that Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Oh and Jesp . Montolivo's replacement , if there is any , won't be any big or very interesting name. Cigarini isn't what we call a big name , but he's very well known and established in Italy. I'd say there's no chance he would sign to play 6 months and then risk full time bench against the likes of , first De Jong and then even Montolivo .

I think Cristante will , eventually , step up as his replacement . Otherwise , it will be some funny loan deal like with Silvestre-Bonera. You might as well say that Montolivo is much more important to be dealt this way , and i agree , but i also have to admit that this is what i expect them to do.

They won't invest in anyone for 6 months and there's already Cristante which they categorically refused to sell. So there's that option always open and honestly , i feel many would like Cristante to get that playing time . I know i would.

Cigarini i would likely buy if De Jong left , mayhaps Montolivo if i wanted to change the midfield. I can't see why else they would pay , probably somewhere around 10m to buy a benchwarmer.

I won't put it past them to , maybe , sign someone really good to replace Montolivo in the end , but i am sure if Cristante covers that , dem money will go elsewhere , elsewhere where we bleed much more than that.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:07 pm

The AC Milan scout told me yesterday before the WC game that you guys are after winger to who will be cheap or will arrive on loan, and that you are selling Nocerino
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 pm

about time!

P.S: It's great to hear these insights Devi.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:10 pm

Atalanta are after him and my guess Palermo Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Dante wrote:first of , i really don't think we are getting Iturbe and if by some sort of miracle that happens , i refuse to believe it will be for 25 millions like suggested.

However , given the opportunity and the means , spending that money to acquire a fantastic talent like Iturbe , even for 25m , would be wiser than spending it on players like Cigarini or idk , Maher. Maher is of course very promising , but untested in Serie A , whilst Iturbe has been nothing sort of spectacular with Hellas.

I'd say if only for the probability of him ending up at Roma or Inter or Juventus and having fun with our sorry arses , we might as well sign him and avoid that completely.

Maher is far away and i cannot see how he would be of direct improvement and help to this team. Given your suggestion about these players , not that i wouldn't like them if they arrived at Milan , that would be my humble opinion.

Better to invest in our soil and rip the benefits from denying another rival getting stronger , than let's say invest in a youngster that is completely unrelated to anything Serie A and might as well prove to be a huge let down , in a season when we need actions and not hopes for the future.

Having said all that , i still find it hilarious what's being reported , some reports about Mandzukic and Falcao and now Iturbe for 25m . If we are to get any of these players , both Kaka and Balotelli will have to leave , 100% certain of that.

Maybe Honda too. We can't have them all , so let's wait and see what's their plan this time. We simply cannot tell what Inzaghi is planning with the old farts , so let's procceed and accept the case for what it is.

From all reports that i have read , i must say , i was most interested with Falcao . But of course , i'd like to think i do know better than that Laughing

not even balotelli cost 25 million...

besides i havent even seen anything on iturbe to fork out 25 million.. for me he is not even worth 15 ...

i mean one season wonder doesnt prove anything and i had enough of that with nocerino.

when we have 25 million to spend, or if we do, i would look for wise alternatives...

thats my opinion... but 25 million on one player is a waste.. and especially iturbe... verona is just trying to take advantage if indeed they are asking 25 million.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:20 pm

I think we are capable of signing Iturbe by selling or releasing players such as Kaka, Robinho, Mexes, etc. For the past 3 years, we have been getting players for small fees but offering them large wages. We certainly have the money but our management doesn't know how to spend it. The money that we would save from getting rid of players with high wages can fund the purchase of players like Iturbe provided that we give them realistic wages.

Also, it is very possible that we could sign Darmian, Iturbe, a gk, and one cm, provided that we change our transfer strategy as aforementioned. The rumours seem to highlight the change but lets hope its true.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Only reason Iturbe costs that much is because Verona bought him for 15M. They want a profit so of course they gonna demand 30M.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:01 am

We've just entered the ' Iturbe race' Verona are asking 30mills, Marotta and Paratici spent whole day with Verona's President and DS. Verona also want Quagliarella
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:29 am

Il club rossonero rinnova le comproprietà di Comi e Verdi con il Torino, e di Albertazzi col Verona. Tutte operazioni che si concludono in favore dei granata e dell'Hellas.

In English:

Milan will renew it's co-ownership of Comi and Verdi with Torino, and Albertazzi with Hellas Verona. The players will play for those clubs, not Milan.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:19 pm

OFFICIAL: Muntari has extended his contract with Milan to June 30, 2016. It was set to expire in 2015.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 pm

I can accept that if it means Essien and Bakaye hit the road permanently.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We've just entered the ' Iturbe race' Verona are asking 30mills, Marotta and Paratici spent whole day with Verona's President and DS. Verona also want Quagliarella

I doubt that we were ever in the race tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Astori's agent is fishing him around to the major clubs at the moment and he's made it clear his preference is a return to Milan, though I'm sure he'd take any opportunity to leave Cagliari afforded to him.

Would you accept Astori at this moment in time?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next