dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Abramovich Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:36 pm

There's no way we'd like you have an option to buy on this loan.

To be fair, I think this loan benefits both parties.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:38 pm

There was a time when Milan was an ambitious club. Not Chelsea's kindergarten & retirement home rolled into one.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Whilst it's depressing, as a necessary step to regaining our status, Chelsea are an excellent side to ride the coat tails of. Whilst we've managed to pick some rotten eggs, they have an incredible roster, the more the merrier. Happy to have Salah on loan come January as well guys.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:56 pm

That's not depressing. Disappointing, but not depressing.

What is depressing is that there's no light at the end of the tunnel for Milan. Inter, Juve, Roma... they've all been through some horrible seasons in the last 5 years. Players were sold, titles were lost, European competition was missed. But all of these clubs recovered. They all had a plan to become better. Milan, on the other hand, abandoned whatever plan there was to develop a financially sustainable squad before the idea even got off the ground. In sum, Milan's management has no vision whatsoever. That's what is most demoralising for me. Because I know that no matter how crap this transfer window and upcoming season will be, there is even worse just around the corner.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 pm

The light is there, the tunnel's just very long, but don't worry, Berlu can't live forever. Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:00 pm

That's actually the reality of it, isn't it?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:18 pm

If it was me I'd give you Cech, Kalas and Salah too Proud

(All on loan)

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Torres wants severance pay and Chelsea won't give it to him. It's stopping the transfer from happening. Proud
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Dante wrote:
M99 wrote:My dreams come a little too late. Ronaldinho was my dream signing in 2002. Torres was my dream signing in 2006.

Torres was my fave youngster in Pes back when he was at Atletico Proud

you can see how excited i am now that he joins Milan , i am so totes excited i feel like crying Proud

he was my favourite player too. when demetrio albertini went to atletico, and i remember some news saying that altletico owned some money to us on loan deal. and we really tried to get him at milan. dont know how true it was but, torres was a tremendous talent back then. wasnt he the youngest captain ever for atletico?

o

Torres: "Albertini has also told me good things about Milan. He is a good friend of mine."

Torres: "I was close to joining Milan when I played for Atlético Madrid, but that was a long time ago."

so the rumours i had read and heard about like 2004-2005 was indeed true.

he really was close to joiining milan and that was because atletico owned some money to milan for demetrio albertini loan deal and we asked fernando torres instead but aletico were very very reluctant to let torres go[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 pm

dat memory Jesp , i'm impressed ! I didn't remember that at all . I vaguely seem to recall nearly almost every single big club was pursuing him back then , certainly not specifics. And Galliani.. He has signed players he was refused or simply for some reason the deal couldn't materialise in the past , like Torres , Zambrotta , Ibrahimovic , Essien .. i'm sure i forget some others too .Galliani has a problem with the word no as it seems , he always gets what he wants , even years later. lol

inb4 Dzemaili - Iturbe - Cerci in 2022 Proud

I am finally convinced Galliani = Varys

:bow:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Varys fits well, making Berlusconi Ilyrio, the wealthy, important figure of Braavos who rose by suspicious means. hmm
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 BwRuZXrIgAAUhSA

Is this sad or is this impressive?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:42 pm

How much did you pay for Torres???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:44 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Varys fits well, making Berlusconi Ilyrio, the wealthy, important figure of Braavos who rose by suspicious means. hmm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 821234
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:44 pm

I think you can't apply a uniform label to an image like that. Picking up Montolivo, Honda, Lopez and Mexes on free transfers were all fantastic business, however there's a reason we picked up the likes of Zaccardo and in the past Taiwo, Bakaye and others for free.

There is nothing wrong with being opportunistic, it's simply smart business and the point also stands for players whose contracts are close to running out. We've seen the likes of Oezil, Eriksen and others leave for very reasonable fees due to their contract situations as young, developing players and it presented a fantastic opportunity for the clubs involved.

The issue is our tendency to bring in players who do nothing to increase our competitiveness and who bloat the squad, leading to a horrific wage bill which prevents the allocation of funds towards areas of the squad in need of repair. Here is where the acquisition of so many free or low cost solutions becomes sad.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Casciavit wrote:Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 29 BwRuZXrIgAAUhSA

Is this sad or is this impressive?

if i say both , does it count?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 pm

iftikhar wrote:How much did you pay for Torres???

Torres is arriving on a two year long, free loan.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Not sure if i have ever seen two year loan deal before . It's like Galliani made that up just to sign Torres for free lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:59 pm

It amazes me that Chelsea are content to continue paying a portion of Torres' wages whilst receiving no remuneration for a two year stay in Milan, possibly extending to three years.

Tells you just how much they wanted to get rid of him. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:07 pm

wat , they are going to pay some of that? Haven't seen info yet

if that's true , lol , Chelsea must have been so desperate to get rid of him yes. Tells you all you need to know , get ready
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:23 pm

The report I read stated that we would pay Torres 4 million euros a year + bonuses and Chelsea would contribute 2 million a year. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:30 pm

wat.. lol

It's weird how i imagine Galliani laughing behind their backs for the deal he managed , while in the mean time they must be throwing a party for getting rid of Torres Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Dante wrote:dat memory Jesp , i'm impressed ! I didn't remember that at all . I vaguely seem to recall nearly almost every single big club was pursuing him back then , certainly not specifics. And Galliani.. He has signed players he was refused or simply for some reason the deal couldn't materialise in the past , like Torres , Zambrotta , Ibrahimovic , Essien .. i'm sure i forget some others too .Galliani has a problem with the word no as it seems , he always gets what he wants , even years later. lol

inb4 Dzemaili - Iturbe - Cerci in 2022 Proud

I am finally convinced Galliani = Varys

:bow:

yea ur right. i think what media said that milan really wanted torres every year was probably true. the legit news started off from the whole albertini saga and how atletico had some financial problems and they may force to sell torres and milan was right there for him.

maybe galliani thought this was unfinished business. i remember milan linked again to torres because there were news that shevchenko in 2005 is likely to leave for Chelsea and we would replace him with torres. in the end sheva didnt leave, but didnt we bought gilardino?? for 25 million?? jeez!!!
the same year i think jon dahl tomasson left.. so we might have been probably looking for forwards because remember, inzaghi was really injury prone in that time, and we only had shevchenko as our main striker

but yea atletico evaluation for torres was really high so we probably might have backed out.

speaking of zlatan, we actually had verbal agreement with ibra to join milan and that fat f.. k riola made a better deal with inter. dont know he must have made massive commission for this deal.

we should have got torres, we ended with gilardino...

rest is history...

its amazing we were linked with some of the world class players.. in golden era of early 2000s.. or mid 2000s...

truly miss those good old days...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Forza wrote:If we get Van Ginkel without an option to buy that is disgraceful.

looks like he wont even come even on loan... which is a disappointment cuz kid is really a great talent!

lol i just saw tweet saying that hull are on the frame to get him lol if he goes to hull and not us ..that would be hilarious lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:36 pm

dostoevsky wrote:It amazes me that Chelsea are content to continue paying a portion of Torres' wages whilst receiving no remuneration for a two year stay in Milan, possibly extending to three years.

Tells you just how much they wanted to get rid of him. Laughing

they were paying him 6 million a year and he wasnt even a second choice striker

given that we were linked to players like jackson martinez but in reality linked to a fulham striker, i would rather take torres...

and having torres is better than pazzini.. no offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:01 am

Curious to see if we sign anyone else tomorrow. Still to hear the annual, "our market is closed" Galliani quote.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next