dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 35 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Cruijf Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:22 am

Never heard of him tbh, what do you know about him?

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 35 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:57 am

22 year old attacking midfielder, though I imagine we might attempt to settle him into central midfield in a similar fashion to Bonaventura. I've seen flashes of him in the Europa League but I've never paid enough attention to him specifically to form much of an opinion. It's at least a target more along the lines many of us would like to see. Scouting young, technical players from a league that has been producing excellent players of late.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:36 am

So, this might happen. Lets just hope there will be actions instead of words.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/12/berlusconi-wants-legendary-trio-to-oversee-new-era-of-success-at-ac-milan/
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:18 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:So, this might happen. Lets just hope there will be actions instead of words.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/12/berlusconi-wants-legendary-trio-to-oversee-new-era-of-success-at-ac-milan/

it almost reads like fan fiction to me . Laughing

Leaving aside Ancelotti , someone who i believe if he ever finds himself back in Milan will be to coach again and nothing else , getting Sacchi and Capello to oversee our development on and off the field looks utopian .

Something , maybe , could be done with Sacchi , i'd imagine he wouldn't say no if the check was good enough and his opinion on things had official weight. Capello on the other hand.. unless he decides to call it a day as a coach , there's obviously no chance .

It would be interesting , no doubt. It does seem like a nice concept , though hardly believable . Especially when i look into the 100m a season part , lmao . That's one of the things you just have to see to believe. Meanwhile Maldini is still overlooked . If there's one man to be involved in our progress and future and what we do , it's him .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 am

Dante wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:So, this might happen. Lets just hope there will be actions instead of words.

I thought the same Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:40 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Dante wrote:

I thought the same Laughing

They just got the figures wrong, it's actually 100 thousand a year Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 35 Lulcas11
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:36 pm

BREAKING NEWS: El Shaarawy is no longer off the market. About that idea with the swap Building

Could El Shaarawy truly leave Milan in January? While there sono stati some interests and inquiries, Intermediaries taking action, at the moment there is nothing truly concrete. Just a year and a half needle, in the summer of 2013, Anzhi Offered 40 million to AC Milan, as well as 5 million euro net to the player plus a villa, drivers, plane tickets and rich prizes. But while the Russian club Had convinced Galliani, they were Not able to get a yes from El Shaaraway. When you are young and play for your favorite club you maybe think less about money and more about the motions. After That deal collapsed, there were Numerous injuries, Stephan and now struggles to get back to His old form, there have only Been some glimpses of the Pharaoh.

Would it be best to get a fresh start? If it were up to him, he would always be at the Rossoneri. But now there is a clear guideline at Milan, it remains to be seen if it will be Followed: a midfielder and two strikers is Berlusconi's wish. That would not give space to El Shaaraway Which is what Caused agents to make phone calls to find the right deal, Which could be in Germany.

Borussia Dortmund could be the destination, the place where property does not play but Often Is Able to score a when Given the chance. At the moment this is just an idea swap. It's not feasible in January, but in June it could be cutting easier since there would be more time to convince the parties Effected. I would no longer swear That El Shaarawy will be at Milan for the long haul. The feeling between the parties is no longer like it was, he can not be called off the market. A lot will depend on how the season ends, Inzaghi and many variable. But Eventually El Shaarawy could be wearing black and gold.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/el-shaarawy-is-no-longer-off-the-market-about-that-swap-idea-with-immobile/

---------------------------------------

Swap SES to get Immobile to switch to a 4-3-1-2? Is Silvio mad?

Even so, who's going to play behind the strikers anyway? Allegri? Or Armero? (Urby atm Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 35 Banderas)

I swear our management...
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Let's clear something out from the get go. El Shaarawy was never off the market and never will be. That Anzhi offer was enough for Galliani , as ridiculous as that is , but thankfully not for El Shaarawy . Maybe one day Real Madrid would come calling with much more than that for both parties. Everyone has their price , so right off the bat , nothing new is being said on that front . SES was , is and always will be on the market , regardless of what's officialy said . What it takes to deprive him off of Milan is just writing down the right numbers and anyone willing enough to meet that end , will get him El Shaarawy . I get it this is for the masses , but trully , this is just confirming what always was and what always will. Ses is on the market .

Having said that , this kind of deal would be ridiculous even for our circus of a management . Who would swap a player like El Shaarawy ? As if Immobile will magically make that formation work wonders ? I can't even begin to describe this madness , never mention losing the player himself . I am tempted to call this absolute bs , however , knowing our management has a thing for the stupid and this comes from Di Marzio , i can't straight away dismiss it like that. I do not take this report seriously , though just in case . Even the thought of Ses leaving Milan makes me angry .

It must be said however . If this ever happened it would be the single most laughable loss of talent any club has ever committed and for all the wrong reasons . Ses to leave for what? It's embarrasing that there's even the slightest of talk about this , the reasons given are even worse . Inzaghi has said in the past that 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 don't have big differences , not sure how he would agree to see off El Shaarawy for a formation . He doesn't even have a standard formation ffs , he just likes the 4-3-3 more.

This is either bs or Berlusconi is yet again at it with his 4-3-1-2 . If he wants 4-3-1-2 he better splash the cash because that thing requires quality players to work. Actually losing quality isn't the way to go , no matter the formation .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Wait what

4-3-1-2?

SES leaving?

Immobile joining?

What the *bleep* has happened in the past day? Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:11 pm

and to add something last , if that Di Marzio report was supposed to be inside info , i am not impressed by the way . It's obvious Ses has some problems these days , you don't need to be into things to see that , but from there to a whole planned out Immobile-swap that Dortmund wants scenario , mostly based on a formation that Inzaghi himself doesn't even discriminate , Ses or no Ses , is a bit of a big fkn stretch.

I just don't see it as legit , Di Marzio and what not . If Ses gets to have 2-3 good games again he will be 'off the market' again . If it is legit though , it's incredibly stupid even for our management to be considering this at some point in the future.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:42 pm

This is meaningless speculation.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:48 am

Di Marzio's name gives the thought credibility but I trust my gut instinct that it will come to nought. As Dante said though, no one at Milan is truly off the market. If El Shaarawy leaves though we might as well throw in Mastour as a package deal, ship De Sciglio to Madrid, send Montolivo to City and strap ourselves in for a great Serie B campaign. Sick of doing things in half measures.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/59938/thai-investor-milan

Thai investor for Milan?
By Football Italia staff

Thai investor Bee Taechaubol is interested in acquiring shares in Milan, according to reports.

The property tycoon has invested close to €1bn in residential, commercial and industrial project in Thailand and Australia through family brand Country Group.

According to Sky, Taechaubol could be ready to invest in the Rossoneri after hinting at the possibility in an interview with former Italy international Fabio Cannavaro.

“I’d like to buy Milan, but they’re asking €900m,” Taechaubol is reported as saying while announcing sponsorship of the Global Legend Series which will see Cannavaro coach a team including Luis Figo, Michael Owen and Alessandro Nesta.

“I can’t meet that valuation but…

“Let’s finish this series of matches and then I’ll focus. I’d like to invest in Italian football.

“I’d love to invest in Milan.”

Is that so Berlu , i guess Milan ain't dat unsellable after all now is it you filthy liar Proud

But please filthy rich investor . Actually be a filthy rich investor in Berlusconi's place and invest in Milan . Milan and the fans would love you to invest in Milan too.

inb4 it never happens and we get Robinho and Traore back as January signings
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:37 am

Berlusconi is probably a psychopathic control freak liar when it comes down to it. Even if this Thai guy is keen on the club i think Berlusconi will do everything in his power to keep a hold of the club even though this new guy would probably invest more then Berlu currently. That is the reality of the current madness of Ac Milan and Berlu.

As a Juventus fan i wanna see milan's best squad challenging us not in a europa league spot and besides i prefer you guys to Inter anyway.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:07 pm

You swapped Cerci with Torres.
Atletico :facepalm:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:20 pm

If it happens it might be one of Gallianis best deals yet. Been a fan of Cerci for a while.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:45 pm

omg cerci for torres

galliani u beauty
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:34 am

Without Galliani we wouldn't have had Torres burdening us as it is.

Decent swap deal given who is available, though it's worth noting that Cerci is every bit as selfish as Menez without being as creative. Good shot on him though, appears to have improved in fitness under Simeone and plays well on the counter. We also needed someone throughout January as Honda will be at the Asian Cup so he'll have an opportunity to find form. It surely means though that Niang must go out on loan for his own sake.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:04 am

Just seen that Roma has been linked to Benteke, so the chances of Destro leaving are increasing. Any chance we might get him on the cheap? (Say 10-15m?) hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:07 am

That would be great but given that Menez is clearly less effective out wide, will Inzaghi even give another centre forward a chance?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:25 am

Yeah, i don't think so. However, Menez has had some games where he was completely ineffective. It'd be great to have a player with a different skillset that can offer something that Menez currently doesn't.

inb4adebayorloan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:36 am

Robespierre wrote:You swapped Cerci with Torres.
Atletico :facepalm:

I had been reading about this for weeks but didn't post it here because I thought it was outlandish. If it happens, it will be great for Milan. For Atletico, this is their "Shevchenko returns" moment. Best of luck to Torres anyway.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:37 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Yeah, i don't think so. However, Menez has had some games where he was completely ineffective. It'd be great to have a player with a different skillset that can offer something that Menez currently doesn't.

inb4adebayorloan

Agreed however unfortunately I believe we'll be stuck with Menez for better or for worse. I might be speaking hastily of Inzaghi however. It is possible that presented with a better player he will attempt to accommodate a reference point once more however I think he's happy with the balance of the side at the moment and probably doesn't want to tinker too much with it until the summer.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:18 pm

No need explaining why Menez isn't moving out wide any time soon. Both Inzaghi & Menez have made it painfully obvious about this , to the point Torres has to go regardless . Only if we got a world class striker would he be forced to play widely and we wouldn't have the same player in our hands anymore . He doesn't provide even the minimum requirements for wing play. He will either partner the CF , or be the CF. Anything else and he becomes the bottleneck in our attack , possibly hurting our defences too , if the opposition would punish him for his lack of synchronization.

As for Cerci , i would welcome him . Not that long ago i was 50-50 with Milan getting him , however now i believe we have enough quality to support his counter play and obviously we could do with a player like him . We have no player of his mould on the right wing , Honda offers completely different kind of play and support. I've seen him play with Atletico this season , often used as a sub , rather selfish and focused mainly on infiltrating through the wings , often careless with offside traps . Nevertheless , dangerous he was , in his own right. I believe we can help each other here , Cerci should fit right in , imho , especially these days that we can actually counter attack properly .

If he does come , it remains to be seen what shall happen when Honda gets back from his NT duty . Cerci should be playing in his position , no ? I believe neither of them would agree to benchwarming , when the time comes . If Cerci is in form , Honda will have to move to the midfield , otherwise they will be sharing the position , something which i wouldn't vouch for it's positive outcome.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:46 pm

We just signed Torres on a permanent basis... Now gonna sell him to Atletico? Or we just couldn't loan on a loan before?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:55 pm

We couldn't of course . You must own a player to loan him , otherwise we would have to disolve the deal with Chelsea and Chelsea should take over the negotiations with Atletico , effectively disrupting Milan's plans for the Cerci swap , since we would have nothing to give to them if Chelsea gave them Torres . Not only that , I believe Galliani went down that road of signing Torres instead of asking for an exchange of loans , simply to stop Inter's chances on getting Cerci . That last minute bash Inter made forced us to actually sign Torres if we wanted Cerci , otherwise we would just offload Torres from our wage list , without getting Cerci .

Besides all that , what happened here has also likely to do with paper work and what Milan and Atletico wanted to grind out , involving Chelsea would have quite possibly made things complicated and would need more time to see the deal through completion . It's of course easier to just fully sign Torres , but.. It's still unknown what we paid to sign him permanently , or if we paid at all?

I wonder how much all of this is going to cost us in the end. Signing Torres and continue to pay half his wages for as long this current loan remains . Atletico certainly didn't contribute in his signing from Chelsea , but will they reduce Cerci's overall cost if it turns out we paid to sign Torres? And by all means , are we doing all of this to loan Cerci ? I guess Torres should be a free agent after this loan deal , but what about Cerci once his loan is over ?

Are we going to sign him for good now , or is it a dry loan and Milan will have to negotiate again , maybe even be refused if his price gets bigger? It may seem like a crazy good deal for our part right now , but i would really appreciate some details . Cause it seems like we are going to pay a bit too much just for a dry loan , going by current info. Signing Torres and paying half his wages for 2 years for another team , seems an awfull lot to pay for just about a simple loan without an option to buy . And of course , Milan will be paying Cerci's wages too , numbers of which remain unknown , yet , he will hardly be earning anything less than he currently does . So..

Unless we buy Cerci permanently right now , or at the very least , have an option to buy him from this loan deal , it seems Atletico is getting the better of this deal and certainly not Milan , as everyone seems to believe . Atletico just got rid of Cerci's wages and got a player they wanted for just 2m a season , all that without paying a cent to sign him permanently . Torres is officially our player and thus if it ever comes to it , our issue , not Chelsea's anymore and doing all that just to loan Cerci , it raises an Ancelotti like eyebrow .

Let's hope there's at least an option to buy , or now that we have Torres fully , we can exchange the players with some minimum amount , if required. That should be a good deal , dry loan of Cerci with everything that went with it , yeah , i don't think it's such a great deal as everyone makes it out to be. Let's see.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next