dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 34 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Casciavit Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:19 pm

We still own Matri?

Laughing

:facepalm:

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 34 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by celikmilan Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Suso would be a good purchase. But if Pazzini leaves we still need a forward. I didn't saw Kramaric but he score many goals this season and he is player who we might consider. If Galliani could do something to bring Khedira without much money our midfield could be much upgraded. We all want Montolivo back but he did not played for long time and we don't know how he will play when he return.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 pm

And, please no Matri.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:15 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Also, we can always recall Matri if worse comes to worst hmm

I'd rather recall Oduamadi. Laughing

Also I personally am still unsure of how Suso will fit on the wings, he's much like Honda in that he's more at ease in the centre.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:26 am

Suso was a beast CM and even played at deep-lying playmaker at youth level.

But ever since promotion to top flight football he's been played as an attacker (mostly out wide). Really not his forte. He's effective at times but really inconsistent there. If he's played as an attacker than probably through the middle would be best.

He's very talented, sad that he's leaving but I hope he goes somewhere he can get game time and not rot under Brendan who favors less talented British players more and has completely botched Suso's development. I have no idea why the hell he's desperate for Suso to extend his contract with us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 am

Apparently Mexes is willing to take a pay cut to stay. If he plays regularly, I'd be willing to extend him, otherwise I'd move him on. I dislike using confidence players as bench options, particularly in defence.

Meanwhile an interview has emerged of Armero complaining about his lack of game time, however I'd wait to see if it's actually true given that I'm not familiar with the paper and the number of false interviews always seems to jump around international breaks where they seem more plausible.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:18 am

We'll see what happens with Mexes , if he's willing to take a pay cut that's obviously nice , but , maybe a proposal or two comes up because of this . Tbh , i kinda think it's time he should go , but when i remember Zapata and Bonera will be playing more because of this. Then it gets complicated again.

As for Armero.. tbh , whether this interview is legitimate , or not . I do believe Armero thinks like that. Who wouldn't . It's obvious Pippo doesn't believe him .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:28 am

I'm sure Armero has gotten the message by now that he's not wanted, the quotes suggested that Inzaghi had originally told him he was needed though, which would make his current predicament rather cruel.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:37 am

dostoevsky wrote:Apparently Mexes is willing to take a pay cut to stay. If he plays regularly, I'd be willing to extend him, otherwise I'd move him on.

I think we tend to agree on most things when it comes to Milan Dos, except the club's policy towards veterans. There is absolutely no justification for Mexes remaining at the club because 1) we've already paid him handsomely for several years of poor performances; 2) even if he takes a pay cut, we will still be paying him a "not insignificant" amount of money for poor performances; and 3) he takes up a spot in the squad that we could fill with a younger, cheaper, better player.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:49 am

By that statement I meant that if he is actually playing well as a starter, in which case we would not be paying for poor performances. If he's not able to force someone else out of the starting eleven with his play then I'd let him go. If he's playing well though, then he should be given priority over others who should leave instead. I don't actually expect him to get a starting berth though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:45 am

dostoevsky wrote: I don't actually expect him to get a starting berth though.

Precisely. Although it was worrying that he started last game. I would rather have MDS at CB and Armero at LB than have Mexes on the field.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 am

MDS isn't particularly strong in the air, putting him in central defence is as much a risk as any of our CBs. Also I'd be amazed if Armero stuck around through January, I imagine he'll have his loan deal cut short and Udinese will fish him out somewhere else where they might eventually get a fee for him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Armero must be wondering what he has done to deserve this.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:58 pm

I'd say being mediocre to average but it's not really a crime. Laughing

Meanwhile Mancini returns to Inter, time to offer a Muntari-Kovacic swap deal.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:10 pm

The criminal here is Inzaghi , starting a right footed CB at LB and this being Bonera of all people was enough , let alone replacing him with a right footed midfielder instead of Armero . True criminal .

No matter how average Armero may , or may not be , it's almost damn certain he would have done better than Bonera and even Poli who replaced Daniele. So far he wasn't given the chance to play a string of games , if only to prove just how average he is . I will never know what epiphanies entertained Pippo's mind when he decided those things .

As for Mexes , he's way past it by now but even this way , he's still our best defender after Alex and Rami , which certifies how modest our depth quality at the heart of defence actually is .Zapata and Bonera i don't even bother anymore . First one has the mentality of a slaughtered chicken , the other the brains of one .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Anybody knows anything about this Vangioni guy we are supposedly after ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Never seen him play live but a quick youtube search reveals that he's famous for his long shots rather than his defending. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 pm

oh ffs Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:13 pm

moar Muntari-Essien play , that's what we need right now Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:16 am

Continuing our proud tradition of buying everyone who scores against us, we're being linked with Okaka in a swap deal for Pazzini, with presumably some cash also going Sampdoria's way. He's hardly the answer to our problems however I wouldn't be opposed to getting him, even if it were only for 6 months to see how he copes. Works very hard off the ball, built like a tank, decent movement, decent link-up. Hardly a long term solution however he'd bring greater consistency to the role than Torres and Pazzini have been able to muster thus far. The issue is that Menez hasn't looked particularly effective outwide and if Inzaghi persists with him through the centre then it's pointless to recruit another centre forward.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:56 am

We're apparently preparing a bid for Brozovic of Dinamo Zagreb however unsurprisingly we're lowballing them.

Sampdoria's sporting director has claimed they will not sell any first team players in January, however such comments are traditionally unreliable.

Also there are reports we will be offering Mexes a new contract but obviously at significantly reduced wages.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Samp have a great project going. I doubt players would want to leave there unless Samp need the coin - which may well be the case.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:15 am

Forza wrote:Samp have a great project going. I doubt players would want to leave there unless Samp need the coin - which may well be the case.

Pretty sad that a player would prefer Samp to Milan but its probably true...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:26 am

At season's end we've doubtless got greater pull but halfway through I think it's understandable that players would prefer to stick with a project where they are guaranteed game time and are doing well than having to suddenly perform in a new team and system or risk six awkward months on the bench.

In any case, I would rather us chase a player such as Kramaric but given that it's unlikely we'd capture his signature I'd rather get some sort of consolation prize than lose Pazzini for free. Burnley are apparently showing some interest in him. I don't think they're a great fit but if he wants to leave then hopefully their bid is decent.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:45 am

There are rumours that we've agreed personal terms with Brozovic but an agreement with Dinamo would still seem to be some way off.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:22 am

Never heard of him tbh, what do you know about him?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next