Andrew
Luca
DeviAngel
jibers
djfawnz
27 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 4 Empty Re: - Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18

Post by salmano9 Tue 21 Jan - 16:40

Its ok, even the greatest make errors. He is relatively young compared to experienced chiello and barz... trust me, chiello used to make as much mistakes

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 4 Empty Re: - Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18

Post by BoBo Tue 21 Jan - 17:21

bon bon :facepalm: out of his depths every time there is a game on.

Just  :facepalm: 

They make my stomach turn these roma napoli southern creeps (in a sporting Way of course)

Nucci should have his breaks tampered with, average defender is streching it a lot, he is utter crap on a pitch, always will be.

hate loosing to roma hate hate hate it. crap life atm
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 21 Jan - 19:06

salmano9 wrote:Its ok, even the greatest make errors. He is relatively young compared to experienced chiello and barz... trust me, chiello used to make as much mistakes

Thats an ignorant comment.Chiellini at Leo's age was carrying our defense single-handedly.Bonucci is nowhere near Chiellini's level defensively.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 22 Jan - 5:11

Lol Chiellini in his early 20s was twice the ball winner Bonucci was

Not to mention his reading of the game defensively
Just because greats make mistakes, doesn't mean Bonucci will suddenly magically become twice the player he is.

He's never been a vry good defender, he just so happens to be very good at distributing the ball from the back and excells in a back 3.

Sell.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 25 Jan - 13:53

Benching him is the least i can expect.How this guy still starts is beyond me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 25 Jan - 16:25

I think we should play Ogbonna more, I thought he did good today. If not than maybe play Caceres some more. Just wondering, why don't we play Caceres at RWB or LWB if we need to rest Asamoah or Lichsteiner?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun 26 Jan - 2:49

Why are you blaming this on Bonucci? The whole defense let the ball slip through especially Ogbonna. His handball was reckless though.

Two mediocre performances (especially against Roma, that was totally his fault) and people want to chop his head down lol.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 26 Jan - 7:11

It's not just mediocre performances, he messed up against Gala twice, and sometimes he just messes up even though it isn't costly. For example, against Udinese when Di natale tried to chip Buffon. I'm just saying they should try and give others a chance too.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 26 Jan - 9:55

Those of u who are praising ogbonna and neglecting bonbon, look at the penalty incident again...
Ogbonna's positioning costed us 1 man and no buffon vs inter...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 26 Jan - 13:06

Compared to Bonucci's mistakes, I would give Ogbonna a chance over Bonucci. I'm not saying he should start all games over Bonucci, just that he should start one over him and see how he does, if he's good maybe then we give him a starting spot.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 26 Jan - 15:08

Not saying Ogbonna is perfect by any means, But didn't that through ball happen in Bonuccis space? If anything, Ogbonna was covering for Bonucci

He's a liability, has very good ball playing technique, can distribute well. But he's mediocre at best as an actual defender.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 26 Jan - 16:16

It was ogbonnas fault as long as I remember.
Bonnuci is better than him by faar...
Bon knnows the team better than ogb...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun 26 Jan - 23:49

Give him a chance is all I'm saying.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 27 Jan - 6:49

Caceres deserves more chances than this Sloppy defender
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 27 Jan - 6:57

Bonucci became a scapegoat I see there's a reason why conte doesn't play caceres in front of Bonbon and the rest of the defense. We always concede when Chiellini is not playing and Bonucci is to unstable without Chiellini next to him because he knows how Chiello plays unlike Ogbonna who just started
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 27 Jan - 7:47

Bonucci plays because he's the best at distributing the ball in a back 3 system. As the sweeper.

Fortunately, there's an easy fix to this. Buy some *bleep* Wingers and drop this *bleep* system

Sure, it works in Serie A. But with our squad, we could use almost any formation and walk this league.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 2 Feb - 14:18

Almost fcked up again if not for Palacio's poor finishing but did a vital interception at the end of the game though when Inter were looking really dangerous.

Still,not a very convincing game by any means.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 2 Feb - 15:00

Wtf? It wasnt his mistake for palacios cosunter...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 2 Feb - 15:29

He needs rest he has been played consistently for 2 years now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 2 Feb - 15:46

Hopefully we sell him in the Summer

If Palacio was in better form that would've been a goal

Yes, it was his fault. He toe punted it into Inters path with a feeble attempt at dealing with the ball.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 20 Mar - 12:34

Bonucci: 'Juve are a great team'

Leonardo Bonucci said Juventus were able to eliminate Fiorentina thanks to “the awareness we are a great team.”

Andrea Pirlo’s free kick proved decisive on the night and overall, sending the Bianconeri through 2-1 on aggregate into the Europa League quarter-finals.

“We knew it was going to be a tough game because they too wanted to keep going in this competition,” Bonucci told Mediaset.

“We played with the awareness that we are a great team and the right humility that allowed us to suffer under pressure.

“Plus we have a champion like Pirlo who can turn any game. Those who step on to the field put themselves at the disposal of the side and sacrifice for their teammates.

“We will enjoy the victory and only think about the draw after the match with Catania. Scudetto? Until it is mathematically ours, we won’t say we’ve won anything.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 17 Apr - 11:42

Bonucci has ‘good feeling’

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci says he has a good feeling about his side’s Europa League tie with Benfica.

The first leg of the semi-final against the Portuguese champions elect takes place in Lisbon next Thursday, with the return at Juventus Stadium a week later.

“I have a positive feeling about the match with Benfica,” Bonucci told Juventus’ official website during a video interview.

“It’s like a final but we want to lift the trophy, that’s our target every season.

“Our secret is that we believe in ourselves, as the boss asks us to. I personally like to take a lot of responsibility.

“Compared to last year I have improved, I have felt that the destiny of the team is also in my hands.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 4 May - 10:19

- Bonnie | Leonardo Bonucci #18 - Page 4 10313947_10203737148979595_2460607719063422825_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun 4 May - 10:29

He should name the kid antonio if its a boy xD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed 28 May - 17:44

Be honest, if a 15 million bid or higher came in, would you sell him, if so, for how much?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 28 May - 17:48

NEVER
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next