FIFA 15 discussion

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by RealGunner on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:50 pm

@The Franchise wrote:My MM team is what you can imagine for Barca, but with some subtle changes.

Dani Alves is still starting and actually improved 1 point, but Montoya (who had planned to sell) improved in his first season and actually is probably better just because the attributes he excells at are quite useful for the role he has. Seems alot stronger and harder to knock off the ball than he should be.

Swapped Alba and money (forget about much) for Alaba.

Swapped Rakitic and 30m for Pogba

Deulofeu is back and started 50% of the games.

Samper and Grimaldo playing roles, both come in if Alaba or Busquets dont play.

Got Thiago back.

Signed Marquinos, ManCity wanted Matheui

Iniesta out whole 2nd season, Rafinha improving quickly.

Munir backing up Suarez, scored 15 goals first season. Less in the second.


Welcome back to the good side Thumbs up

What formation are you using? default 4-3-3?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Posts : 77557
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by B-Mac on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:20 am

Caught the Goalie off the line after a poor kick in Pro Clubs Proud



avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8815
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Kick on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:05 am

FFS.

Sold Braithewaite, Grenier and Goetze, who cost a combined total of 7m to buy, for 160m rofl

Bought Malanda for 43m and some young players with the money. Rest went to improving the scouts.

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
avatar
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33524
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Onyx on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:22 am

@B-Mac wrote:Caught the Goalie off the line after a poor kick in Pro Clubs Proud





Nice, although that's usually scenario 1/2 when taking a long GK on clubs. hmm
avatar
Onyx
BROKEN
BROKEN

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39870
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Onyx on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:40 pm

99 rated Ronaldo now out on FUT. 101 agility. Proud

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7frFWmIYAEYvhB.png

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/fut/database/player/20801/Cristiano%20Ronaldo?sf35583536=1#83906881
avatar
Onyx
BROKEN
BROKEN

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39870
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Kick on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Wow. I wonder which card is going to be abused now? Laughing

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
avatar
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33524
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Cruijf on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:49 am

113 heading accuracy Shocked

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:55 am

Still won't be half as good as 2012 Miccoli or 2011 Agbonlahor
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 26724
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by RealGunner on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Miccoli on fifa11 lmao. All green stats. 80+ on everything.

Gabby Proud

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 77557
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by M99 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:44 pm

WTF 100+stats should be illegal

_________________
#JUSTICE4

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
avatar
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 26382
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by LeVersacci on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Played some seasons earlier today in div 1. Still can't believe they fixed the dribbling, especially the yolo run from midfield to opponent's GK :facepalm:

Hands down the worst fifa game i've played. Can't believe I won the title months ago by just dribbling past multiple players with little to no effort.

Is there any worse company than EA? Gives zero *bleep* to the community. Wish someone else could make a proper football game and give EA some competition but sadly it won't happen with all their license they got locked :S
avatar
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Onyx on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 pm

PES has the most realistic gameplay imo.

_________________
avatar
Onyx
BROKEN
BROKEN

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39870
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by The Franchise on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:28 pm

@RealGunner wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:My MM team is what you can imagine for Barca, but with some subtle changes.

Dani Alves is still starting and actually improved 1 point, but Montoya (who had planned to sell) improved in his first season and actually is probably better just because the attributes he excells at are quite useful for the role he has. Seems alot stronger and harder to knock off the ball than he should be.

Swapped Alba and money (forget about much) for Alaba.

Swapped Rakitic and 30m for Pogba

Deulofeu is back and started 50% of the games.

Samper and Grimaldo playing roles, both come in if Alaba or Busquets dont play.

Got Thiago back.

Signed Marquinos, ManCity wanted Matheui

Iniesta out whole 2nd season, Rafinha improving quickly.

Munir backing up Suarez, scored 15 goals first season. Less in the second.


Welcome back to the good side Thumbs up

What formation are you using? default 4-3-3?


Nah.

3-1-4-1-1

-----Alves/Montoya - Pique - Alaba-------

---------------------Busquets-------------

Deulofeu/Pedro - Pogba ------Rafinha----Neymar

-----------------------Messi----------------

-----------------------Suarez------------------

Iniesta came back, got injured again for 7 months with the same injury. Signed Halilovic.

Signed Adama, Mangala and sold Vermaelen.

Looking to buy a winger who can play lone striker, or a striker who can play on the wing. I am thinking Vela (improved to 83 or 84 now) or Eduardo Vargas (2nd top scorer in the league 2 seasons in a row).
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 pm

@LeVersacci wrote:Wish someone else could make a proper football game and give EA some competition but sadly it won't happen with all their license they got locked :S


Dafuq is this shit? PES is a proper football game ffs Laughing whatever that's supposed to mean.

It's much more of a football game than fifa is anyway, because it doesn’t have PL licenses doesn't change that and quite frankly you get used to it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Besides if all you care about is the licenses then you are part of the problem you are complaining about, add to that I can't really feel any sympathy for someone who buys the game year after year knowing it's going to be shit yet does it anyway.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 60987
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by RealGunner on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:17 am

@The Franchise wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:My MM team is what you can imagine for Barca, but with some subtle changes.

Dani Alves is still starting and actually improved 1 point, but Montoya (who had planned to sell) improved in his first season and actually is probably better just because the attributes he excells at are quite useful for the role he has. Seems alot stronger and harder to knock off the ball than he should be.

Swapped Alba and money (forget about much) for Alaba.

Swapped Rakitic and 30m for Pogba

Deulofeu is back and started 50% of the games.

Samper and Grimaldo playing roles, both come in if Alaba or Busquets dont play.

Got Thiago back.

Signed Marquinos, ManCity wanted Matheui

Iniesta out whole 2nd season, Rafinha improving quickly.

Munir backing up Suarez, scored 15 goals first season. Less in the second.


Welcome back to the good side Thumbs up

What formation are you using? default 4-3-3?


Nah.

3-1-4-1-1

-----Alves/Montoya - Pique - Alaba-------

---------------------Busquets-------------

Deulofeu/Pedro - Pogba ------Rafinha----Neymar

-----------------------Messi----------------

-----------------------Suarez------------------

Iniesta came back, got injured again for 7 months with the same injury. Signed Halilovic.

Signed Adama, Mangala and sold Vermaelen.

Looking to buy a winger who can play lone striker, or a striker who can play on the wing. I am thinking Vela (improved to 83 or 84 now) or Eduardo Vargas (2nd top scorer in the league 2 seasons in a row).


Interesting. Didn't know you had to buy players from Barca B, unless you sold them elsewhere.

I like the formation. I made a 3 at the back for Bayern to use on coop and love that too.

It's like this

---------------------Neuer---------------------------
---------Boateng-----Benatia--------Alaba---------
----------------Lahm--------------------------------
------------------------------Thiago-----------------
Shaqiri*--------Goetze-----------------------Ribery
-------------Robben---------------------------------
------------------------------Lewandowski----------

*Shaqiri sold off so I have to try and use someone else. Don't like Muller on fifa really. Doesn't fit in the system. Might use Goetze there and use Bastian/Alonso deeper with Thiago instead of Goetze in midfield.

Love that formation. Just made it up for a laugh with my mate but it has a 95% win rate so far over 30 matches.

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 77557
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Onyx on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:38 am

I'm sure most people get FIFA for 3 reasons:

1. In hope it actually improves.

2. Because their mates get it.

3. Because it's more popular than PES.

PES need to buy the licenses, improve online more, promote the game better and maybe then more people will consider it.


Last edited by Yohan Modric on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Onyx
BROKEN
BROKEN

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39870
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by RealGunner on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 am

For me

1) No
2) Yes
3) No

If all my mates got PES, i'd be there faster than tom sniffing cocaine
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 77557
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by Onyx on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:43 am

Imo if PES has a proper online clubs mode next year and an easy way to install option file for licenses, we should all get it. hmm

_________________
avatar
Onyx
BROKEN
BROKEN

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 39870
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 15 discussion

Post by RealGunner on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:00 am

avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 77557
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum