LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Lebron constantly travels lol.... not saying it shouldn't have been called it should but its not an easy thing to see and call.

Only takes a split second of not watching properly and you get away with it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:56 am

The Franchise wrote:Because your actually looking for it more, travelling is most often the step count..so you look for it.

For example, I noticed straight away when Lebron hit Hibbert with his elbow..he travelled before doing it.

You also have to watch out for fouls as well though, more things to consider..

Anyways the Wizards are raping the Pacers right now :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:07 am

UConn in the Elite Eight :bow: wish I was at MSG tonight

Iowa State had some players though. That dude DeAndre Kane is probably going to be a second rounder in this stacked draft; any other year he'd be a first rounder. 6'4/6'5, 215 can handle the ball, shoot the 3.

edit: this one guy made half a million on UConn so far. Bet $228,000 on the Iowa State game: http://www.bettingtalk.com/uconn-200000-bet-money-line-william-hill/

Last edited by dmize on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:27 am; edited 4 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:17 am

Patrick Beverley tore his MCL?

Karmas a bitch huh
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:43 am

Uconnn Proud

My boy SHAZAAM Napier getting it done again. MSG <3

VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:45 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:Uconnn Proud

My boy SHAZAAM Napier getting it done again. MSG <3

That was basically a home game for UConn, was awesome.

Michigan State is gonna be a whole lot tougher but we already beat the 2 and 3 seeds.

edit: Kentucky knocked off Louisville.

The Harrison twins + Julius Randle have really stepped up the last 2 games.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:12 am

Ridiculous how underhyped Spurs are like usual. 17 game winning streak Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:22 am

I don't know how they do it, I hate them but gotta respect them..

I just caught the OT of the Wisconsin vs Arizona game, that was one of the worst late game side-inbound plays I have ever seen.. I don't even know if a play was ran, the dude caught the ball a few feet away from the 3 and dribbles basically to the opposite elbow for a jumper.. But there was only 2.1 seconds on the clock, didn't even get it off in time Laughing

There was not enough time for that shit
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 pm

FINAL FOOOUURRRRRRR
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:55 am

First 7 seed to make the F4 since 1985

LeSwagg James wrote:
I just caught the OT of the Wisconsin vs Arizona game, that was one of the worst late game side-inbound plays I have ever seen.. I don't even know if a play was ran, the dude caught the ball a few feet away from the 3 and dribbles basically to the opposite elbow for a jumper.. But there was only 2.1 seconds on the clock, didn't even get it off in time Laughing

There was not enough time for that shit

Nick Johnsons Awareness: 0
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 350a3816bc2e587de6158788b8500383_crop_north

Gonna be lengendary. Laughing :bow:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 am

Give Connecticut a Basketball team Silver. There's gotta be something in the water or air here that automatically makes you a better basketball player than you are supposed to be
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:51 pm

Yeah, great idea...let's discredit hardwork and improvement because of the air. Next thing we know you'll be blaming the Knicks failures on the New York City air.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:18 pm

izzy wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 350a3816bc2e587de6158788b8500383_crop_north

Gonna be lengendary. Laughing:bow:

Lol I'll be checking that out.. The only NBA rapper I have ever liked is Stephen Jackson aka Stack 5, he's actually good

The others have been shit
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:55 pm

As it looks right now in the East

Pacers - Hawks
Heat - Bobcats
Raps - Wiz
Chi - Nets

My thought are firstly, I hope Chi and Nets avoid each other, I think both would give interesting challenges to the big 2.

But more than that, After the Heat and Pacers win, the Pacers would face Chi/Nets...Heat Wizards/Raps..

Isnt it in the Heat's best intrest to finish 2nd rather than catch Indy up (2 losses behind, 2 less games played)?

For me, a Nets/Chi battle is much tougher for the Heat than the young and basically harmless Wizards or Raptors.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Its also intresting to me how the Cavs have won like 6 in a row without Kyrie and with Waiters leading them...and look closer to the playoffs than at any point with Irving.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

The Bulls can jump to that 3 spot, even the Nets actually.. I would rather get the #1 seed and let the rest of the seeding fall into place

In all likelihood we will have to go through 2 out of the Bulls, Nets and Pacers.. I would rather play the Bulls instead of the Nets though, they might get 1 effort win but that's about it

Ideally we finish 1st, Nets jump to 3 and the Raptors play the Bulls in Round 1 then we rape whoever comes out of that series  Proud

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Damn the Pacers are imploding...

Hibbert: Pacers have 'some selfish dudes' on team

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24508932/pacers-roy-hibbert-after-recent-loss-some-selfish-dudes-in-here

and PG3 after the Wizards game said he thought Gortat was DPOY. Seems like they're taking shots at each other now
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Their offence is absolutely horrid right now.

Unless it drastically changes i wouldn't even be surprised if they don't even get to ECF tbh.

If they get there it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they beat Miami due to match ups.

But its all irrelevant anyway as i'm absolutely convinced that the NBA champs is coming out the West this year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 pm

It'll be Miami again Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Their offence is absolutely horrid right now.

Unless it drastically changes i wouldn't even be surprised if they don't even get to ECF tbh.

If they get there it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they beat Miami due to match ups.

But its all irrelevant anyway as i'm absolutely convinced that the NBA champs is coming out the West this year.

So you think the Spurs are coming out of the West then? Since nobody else stands a chance agains Miami :coffee:

I can't remember the last time a team went completely downhill without any injuries to it's core.. They're struggling to get the #1 seed they want so badly, even with Miami having it's worst regular season in 4 years rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Yeah i said a month or so ago i think Spurs are winning it.

Although i wouldn't say nobody else stands a chance.... despite the fact Spurs match up better with Miami with KD shooting how he's shooting and Westbrook well when he's fit you can't defend him and even if you do its humanly possible to do so and not leave the likes of Ibaka and KD open for a second.

That's without ignoring the amount of guys like Fisher, Jackson, Lamb etc etc getting open if you pay too much attention to KD and Westbrook.

So i wouldn't rule out OKC being able to beat Miami even if they don't match up as well as Spurs.

I like Clippers as well, but i need to see more from them before i call them a contender.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Miami will beat OKC brah. It might not be the gentleman's sweep it was last time, but they'll beat OKC in the end. Most comfortable match up for them of the top teams in the league.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:27 pm

Not sayin they won't.... just saying i wouldn't rule out the possibility of it is all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:45 am

Run DMC :bow:

Paul George is so weak man. Takes a little heat from the media and he goes total scrub, and on top of that he wants to start insulting teammates?

Gortat DPOY? Really? Gortat?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:56 am

#1 in the East for the first time this season Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next