LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:52 pm

I like Beverly lol.

Dude don't get zero f*cks lmao.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:59 pm

The guy needs to chill out though.

If he keeps getting stupid fouls called on him then that forces Lin-Harden to be the backcourt.

It'll get ugly real quick.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Yeah he's a little dirty though, he has it in for Russ for some reason.. I don't know why

Dwight's reaction though rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm

I like him, but he needs to work on his shooting. He is a terror on defence, can finish in the lane, gets to the lane well and is a general annoyance. Just needs to work on hitting the open J's he gets.

I can understand why he goes at Westbrook like he does. Seen players like Westbrook a million times before, they play with rage and they seem mad at everything..and I think part of it is a forced "act" so that some players dont bother them.

Like Mole said, Beverly dont give 2 f's about that shit.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:52 pm

When Houston was at OKC last week, rockets were down by 5 with like 2 min remaining.. Houston was playing good D and pushed OKC late into the shot clock, so Russ was forced to to bomb a deep 3 from like 30 feet out.. Beverley had no business contesting yet jumped right into him, sending him to the line.. There's no reason to be a THAT aggressive, I think that play cost them the game as well

Also Skip said he saw Beverley at the ESPY's last year and Bev told him he couldn't wait to match up with Russ again.. I found that odd, you injure someone (intentional or not) and you can't wait to play them again? It's not like they were rivals to begin with anyways

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Reading too much into that Swagg IMO.

Westbrook is a great player and a tough match up for any PG, if i was Beverly i'd look forward to playing him too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 pm

He has a little bit of Bowen in him, he is sometimes steps on the edge of dirty...its only a trait you can really like in some players and would hate in others.

His personality doesnt belong in this sissy-fied era, ill admit that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:23 pm

I don't mind him, but I think his defence is pretty overrated.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Name, say 3 better point guard defenders.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:10 am

The Franchise wrote:He has a little bit of Bowen in him, he is sometimes steps on the edge of dirty...its only a trait you can really like in some players and would hate in others.

His personality doesnt belong in this sissy-fied era, ill admit that.

I think that's why i like him so much Laughing he brings me back to the era i grew up with.

Anyway anyone watching Bulls and Thunder? i know St Paddys day and all but Bulls wearing green don't sit well with me Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am

Well, we can get into a different convo about defense here. You mean guys who play defense just on points? Or guys defense in general? Do guys have to do it consistently? Or can guys just do it when necessary?

Conely
Rondo
Bradley

Bradley's a 2 but mainly defends points. If not him then Wall.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:48 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Reading too much into that Swagg IMO.

Westbrook is a great player and a tough match up for any PG, if i was Beverly i'd look forward to playing him too.

Maybe so, I don't watch him often to know if he's just as aggressive with other elite PGs.. Chalmers or Cole are not in that group Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 am

No way. Not Conely. I love Conely but he isnt that good.

Bradley is not a point guard defender, thats cheating. He defends whichever guard is the best..if its a 2, he will guard the 2.

Rondo is debatable but acceptable.

Wall is not a better defender, stop that.

And defender, whichever way you want to put it really. Which point guard do you want over 82 games to defend other point guards.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:27 am

The Bulls only go hard against Miami.. Shit D right now
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:59 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:The Bulls only go hard against Miami.. Shit D right now

U wot m8, 2nd best D in the league only go hard against the Heat... The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Coleman

Anyway KD last night..... 35-11-5 on 56%, 75% from 3. 0 turnovers.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTall_-M4TxtDR4K4Pa_5KBdgAVrW3ZXJD94AJm2AF4qIQKuDyz

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:23 pm

That's a narrower pool because it eliminates guys like Wall and Rubio, Bledsoe who are all elite defenders, but more because of their help than their man.

I disagree on Conely, I think he's smarter, he might not pick up full court as much, or fight through screens as easy, but that's mainly because he has other stuff to do. Which is the problem most other guys have.

Westbrook for example, back in the Olympics where he had less to do, was playing some amazing D. Bledsoe back on the Clippers, coming off the bench, was probably better too. Paul when he needs to is there as well.

I would probably take no one else over 82, mainly because no other point in the league only plays defense. Bradley only one who comes close, since he was playing point most of the last year.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:The Bulls only go hard against Miami.. Shit D right now

U wot m8, 2nd best D in the league only go hard against the Heat... The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Coleman

Anyway KD last night..... 35-11-5 on 56%, 75% from 3. 0 turnovers.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTall_-M4TxtDR4K4Pa_5KBdgAVrW3ZXJD94AJm2AF4qIQKuDyz

That's what it seems like, they gave up on so many plays last night.. Got raped on simple pick and rolls Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:39 pm

When are you going to learn to stop judging teams based on a small sample size - you shouldn't tune into a few games and think you know a team. :facepalm: Anyway, continue on living in your fantasy world...

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 pm

:fishing: 
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:14 pm

No Deng or Kyrie....

Why the hell am i watching this lmao Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:16 pm

f you won the Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge with a perfect bracket, what would you do with the money?

Paul George: "Of course I'm retiring. I'm going to try to own the Pacers and run [Pacers president] Larry [Bird] up out of his spot. Yeah man, I'm retiring for sure. That's a lot of money to sit on. Of course, I'm going to invest it right and make sure my money works for me, but I'm definitely leaving the game at that point and resting up early."

Chris Paul: "Me and my wife actually have joked about it, and even guys in our league talk about, 'If you were to win the lottery, what would you change?' A lot of people say that the first thing they'd do is quit their job. That's not what I would do. I love my job. I'm getting a chance to live my dream now. What I'd actually have happen is my family and people around me, a lot of their lives would change. I'd really get an opportunity to do some of the things in philanthropy that I've always wanted to do. I get to do a lot of different things now, but obviously I'd get to do a lot more."

Chris Bosh: "I'd spend it, give away some to charity and take care of the people I need to take care of. And then I'd go on the best vacation the world has ever seen. I would continue to play. I wouldn't have anything else to do. I love basketball. We all played this game since we were little and we did it for free. I'd continue to play this game for sure."

Carmelo Anthony: "I might still want to play just to be playing. I'm going to have the money. But to still be able to do what you do and still have fun doing what you do and still know you got a billion sitting in the bank, that would make life just that much easier."

PG what? Retire? I would definitely keep playing..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 pm

I think Paul George's answer speaks volumes and tells me he doesn't love the game. If I was playing the sport I love, I don't see how or why winning the lottery would make me want to retire.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Yeah that comment is a little suspect.. If he was jokingly saying it the reporters would make note of that

Also they make it seem like they're broke Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Bron with 25 in the first quarter.. Hopefully they put the Cavs to bed early so he can sit out the 4th
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:10 am

The Bulls allowed those "simple" plays to happen because they were clearly demoralized by some of the baskets KD and others were making.

KD was shooting pick and roll 3's, off the dribble, with a hand in his face...unguardable shots.

To dismiss the Bulls defence is criminal.

Perhaps they had an easier time defending Lebron because he cant shoot jumpers consistently.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:11 am

@Le Sam.

Ok, well fine. Lets agree to move on from that topic. But your comments about his (Beverly) overrated D bemuses me...you could at least talk about why you think that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next