Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 am

no more headless chickens please

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 18, 2015 11:11 am

You mean assist and through ball machine right??

Headless chicken Laughing we look this disjointed for a reason. The only player that turns up for every single big game no matter who it is

I would throw in three players as a bonus just to have him back

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 18, 2015 1:17 pm

He only did that his last year Hala... and only starting in Jan. He was a complete headless chicken before that and has returned to becoming a headless chicken at Man U unfortunately. There's a reason he's been benched for months now.

He can only be effective one way, strangely... and that's as a B2B on the left. He is a very poor winger now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 18, 2015 1:19 pm

He's always been a poor winger tbh, you lot wanted him out when he played on the wing and rightly so tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 18, 2015 2:01 pm

He's always turned up in big games be it rw or cm

He's been the opposite to headless at united. In fact he's been lazy and non caring (weird I know) LVG has benched him because he needs balance. Tells you all really. When ADM is benched for balance it really shocks you

I wouldn't want him as a rw for us anyways. Wouldn't be able to stand his one dimension aka cut in and cross type of football. It would drive me crazy. I prefer James there but as a LCM or LW he is unrivalled, he could torture any rb today

Again I would give up three playere just to have him back
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon May 18, 2015 5:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:He's always turned up in big games be it rw or cm

He's been the opposite to headless at united. In fact he's been lazy and non caring (weird I know) LVG has benched him because he needs balance. Tells you all really. When ADM is benched for balance it really shocks you

I wouldn't want him as a rw for us anyways. Wouldn't be able to stand his one dimension aka cut in and cross type of football. It would drive me crazy. I prefer James there but as a LCM or LW he is unrivalled, he could torture any rb today

Again I would give up three playere just to have him back

Doesn't shock me he's benched due to balance. His best for us was in as CM/LCM whatever you want to call it.

Any where else... he was all over the place ala headless chicken.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 19, 2015 12:12 am

Again he has been lazy nonchalantly losing the ball and walking around all game. You might want to watch games of a player before passing conclusions

Also headless chicken Laughing all defenders feared him because he didn't allow them any time on the ball. A big difference from the current crop don't you think

Tell me a player who has turned up in all big games?? Didn't think so

I wpuld trade every player bar Ronaldo to get him back. We need someone who doesn't get fazed by the occasion and someone who actually knows how to make a fecking through ball. There was no way we could break Juve up with crosses, we missed his through balls and need I remind you of Atleti

Again he is my priority player over goalie
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by maxyz Tue May 19, 2015 3:52 am

Stop dreaming, Di Maria is never returning and I'm happy about it. If Danilo and De Gea arrive we should get a young promising CB since Pepe only has few more years,he's 32. We need some more depth in the MF, we're way too exposed when even 1 of our main MF's gets injured. I'd be kinda surprised if we go into the next season with all 3 of the BBC. My wishlist for the next few years is something like this :  Bale leaving ,Marquinhos, Kurzawa/Gaya as LB backups, Hazard (or Reus if he's too expensive/doesn't wanna leave), Lacazette, Kondogbia if we finally decide to play with a DM destroyer. I'd like us to run 4-4-2 diamond with Ronaldo and another striker upfront, Kondogbia or some other DM, Modrić and Kroos in the middle and James as AMF. Isco to rotate in the MF and replace Modrić in a few years as a starter. That's the realistic version since it would be cheap,especially considering we can fetch 100 M from Bale. If Perez stays this won't ever happen( 4-4-2 diamond,DMF) so I'd be happy with something like this:
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 16 7c3d1da6937eb6c30f07cbba6bd0effe
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 pm

The perfect summer for me would have Bale leaving, along with Iker, Keylor, Arbeloa, Coentrao, L. Silva(loan). Promote Pacheco as De Gea's backup, buy Verratti(or Pogba as a distant second choice), Gaya as a backup to Marcelo and Morata(won't happen, I also like Paco Alcacer) as a rotation option to Benzema.

De Gea/Pacheco
Carvajal/Danilo
Ramos,Varane/Pepe,Nacho
Marcelo/Gaya
Kroos,Modric/Verratti,Illarra
James,Isco/Asensio
Benzema,Cristiano/Morata(Alcacer),Jese
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 19, 2015 1:36 pm

What do u guys think about Cheryshev for Jese?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Why Navas though? He has been good the 4-6 times he has started. Then again, I would have given Keylor the starting spot since the start of the season and let Iker think about MLS on a serious level.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu May 21, 2015 1:51 pm

How likely do you guys see Bale leaving or staying for next season?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 21, 2015 2:23 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:How likely do you guys see Bale leaving or staying for next season?
If Rafa is the coach and he implements his usual 4231, it would be tough. You need the wingers to track back in a 4231 and Ronaldo/Bale would be an absolute disaster there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 21, 2015 4:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:
FalcaoPunch wrote:How likely do you guys see Bale leaving or staying for next season?
If Rafa is the coach and he implements his usual 4231, it would be tough. You need the wingers to track back in a 4231 and Ronaldo/Bale would be an absolute disaster there.

Bale was a left back for most of his career, i dont know why all of a sudden he doesnt want to or know how to defend.

that being said, i can see him playing on the left side of that three man team behind the striker
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri May 29, 2015 12:59 pm

ABC wrote:Man United want 35m Euros for De Gea, Real Madrid offers 25m Euros plus one of Coentrao or Navas

Cadena SER wrote:Naxho, Illarramendi, and Coentrao are told by the club that they will not be sold

Last edited by StrugaRock on Fri May 29, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 29, 2015 1:13 pm

I assume the 1st link is about De Gea and that is costly for a player on his last year on contract.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri May 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Doc wrote:I assume the 1st link is about De Gea and that is costly for a player on his last year on contract.

Oops my bad, yes it is let me edit it
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:54 pm

never understood the hype behind veratti. yes he is young, he is mature and experienced for his age, but i dont see the hype. more so, i dont know if he will be an improvement to the squad.

what skill set does he have that will improve the team.

that being said, I dont know what system and tactic benitez will employ. so i cant make any predications or judgements.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Cyborg wrote:never understood the hype behind veratti. yes he is young, he is mature and experienced for his age, but i dont see the hype. more so, i dont know if he will be an improvement to the squad.

what skill set does he have that will improve the team.

that being said, I dont know what system and tactic benitez will employ. so i cant make any predications or judgements.

he's a more talented version of modric imo. plays like modric but has potential to be better, or even much better.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:24 pm

ok cool.

one another note, there are rumours that machester united are talking to madrid about buying benzema. benzema?

ok, so we keep bale and sell benzema? i dont understand?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:20 am

Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez wants to buy back Morata, according to AS. He sees him as the number nine in his 4-2-3-1 formation.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Real Madrid manager Rafa Benitez wants to buy back Morata, according to AS. He sees him as the number nine in his 4-2-3-1 formation.

i love morata, but no way in hell he is better than Benz
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:53 am

Real Madrid have pulled out of the race for Verratti as they thought PSG would counter and launch an open bid for Ronaldo, according to AS.

With the club no longer after Verratti, Benitez will put his faith in Casemiro, with Illarramendi as his backup. Lucas Silva will be loaned out. Kroos, Modric and James have received guarantees about their place in the squad. Isco's is still undecided.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:36 am

does anyone know how casemiro did at porto? i hope he can cut it here consistently, because we are playing 60 plus games, and to outperform our rivals we need more than a 90 percent win percentage. by the way, does this mean de gea will be our only signing? or are we linked to other players in the market? i haven't been following the transfer rumor mills much of late
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:11 am

We will get Verratti this summer, I feel it Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:13 pm

de Gea is close to becoming a Real Madrid player for €25m plus a further €5m performance related addons, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next