Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

+18
futbol
Robespierre
DagenhamDave
iftikhar
archwooohh
Abramovich
Vlad the Impaler
halamadrid2
Zero
UnitedInRed
Dutti
LuckAndWin
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
B-Mac
RED
Glory
Busby Babe
22 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 12 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by Glory Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 am

shouldnt have started de gea today. hope his confidence wont get affected cos of this.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 12 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 am

GS logic

Welbeck and Hernandez are suddenly superstar first team world class players that should be smashing MK dons single handedly because they sit on our bench each week.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:01 am

*bleeping* hell.

I hope the team has short memories, we're all going to want to forget that result. Plus I'm extra pissed about this one because I picked United to win the Capital One Cup and it's the only trophy we can reasonably win this year.
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:06 am

We've just battered by MK frigging Dons 4-0 rofl

A team many people will have to google.

Starting to sink in for me..
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:16 am

Time for Hernandez to leave, if he wants us to still remember him fondly
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:19 am

still have yet to see all our signings play in the same game...and more still coming we will be ok, like i said this was our C team borderline D team
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:22 am

Van Gaal : "We didn't have the luck to score but at least we have created a lot of chances"

Is LVG taking the piss :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:24 am

B-Mac wrote:still have yet to see all our signings play in the same game...and more still coming we will be ok, like i said this was our C team borderline D team

You're right we have nine injuries and Rojo hasn't got his work permit. None of our signings have made their debut apart from Herrera who has only played 60 mins. It will get better, but losing 4-0 is still shitty.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:24 am

RED wrote:
Van Gaal : "We didn't have the luck to score but at least we have created a lot of chances"

Is LVG taking the piss :facepalm:

He needs to watch the game again
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:25 am

van Gaal: 'I can change the system with Di Maria'

Thank you
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 am

On a positive note, he added:

an Gaal: "I can change the system with Di María."

edit: yep. Phew...I was starting to think he was too stubborn to change it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:29 am

The Burnley match has suddenly become huge now.

Nothing but a win or otherwise it will be meltdown mode for 2 weeks until our next game.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:54 am

Even Moyes wasn't this bad at the start

BRING BACK MOYESIE

Seriously if anyone has a logical explanation to just how bad we are to get battered by Milton Keynes F'n Dons 4-0.... best put that out now
archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:14 am

archwooohh wrote:Even Moyes wasn't this bad at the start

BRING BACK MOYESIE

Seriously if anyone has a logical explanation to just how bad we are to get battered by Milton Keynes F'n Dons 4-0.... best put that out now

Better yet, hire Caleb Porter from the Portland Timbers or Miguel Herrera from Mexico or offer Brenden Rodgers a boatload of money to get him to leave Liverpool.

After looking deeper at his managerial style I disagree with pretty much everything LVG does, we should have got Herrera instead.
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:39 am

pls stop
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 am

clearly a wum
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:29 pm

well with a sig that reads

"Go United, Go City, Forza Milan, Sounders Till I Die!"

can't be taken seriously imo
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:33 pm

UnitedInRed wrote:
archwooohh wrote:Even Moyes wasn't this bad at the start

BRING BACK MOYESIE

Better yet, hire Caleb Porter from the Portland Timbers or Miguel Herrera from Mexico or offer Brenden Rodgers a boatload of money to get him to leave Liverpool.

After looking deeper at his managerial style I disagree with pretty much everything LVG does, we should have got Herrera instead.

Shocked

unbelievable... :facepalm:

Last edited by Lumiere_Blanche on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:44 pm

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Everybody here is blind. Don't you understand that LvG is trying to implement a new philosophy and a new formation at the club, at all levels (including reserves & juniors)? It is a tough and long process. It will take at least 6 months until we will be able to see great results with the new system.

LvG said something about 2 or 3 months, but let's give him more time. We shall have patience. All I see on Facebook, Twitter and forums is pure shit. All Man United fans are talking dirty about LvG, everybody wants Moyes back; they seem to be mentally retarded. I'd say that our fans don't deserve more just because their attitude is so wrong.

It also happens with the players. Every Utd fan on this forum wanted Rooney to leave last year, but after 3-4 months, they were talking about Rooney like he was God. Same happens with other players...it's obviously that the whole team isn't performing well at the moment but it is much easier to throw with shit towards reserves and players easier to blame like Clevs, Chicha, Welbs, Fletcher, Evans etc.

Stop! Stop changing your opinions as often as the wind changes it's direction!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:52 pm

What happened? I watched parts (live) of match and though you looked average, Dons were by no means shredding you into pieces. Was it one of those matches were they converted all the chances they got?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:What the hell is wrong with you guys? Everybody here is blind. Don't you understand that LvG is trying to implement a new philosophy and a new formation at the club, at all levels (including reserves & juniors)? It is a tough and long process. It will take at least 6 months until we will be able to see great results with the new system.

LvG said something about 2 or 3 months, but let's give him more time. We shall have patience. All I see on Facebook, Twitter and forums is pure shit. All Man United fans are talking dirty about LvG, everybody wants Moyes back; they seem to be mentally retarded. I'd say that our fans don't deserve more just because their attitude is so wrong.

It also happens with the players. Every Utd fan on this forum wanted Rooney to leave last year, but after 3-4 months, they were talking about Rooney like he was God. Same happens with other players...it's obviously that the whole team isn't performing well at the moment but it is much easier to throw with shit towards reserves and players easier to blame like Clevs, Chicha, Welbs, Fletcher, Evans etc.

agreed, and this is the saddest part . they are asking to bring back the man who destroyed us, who shattered our confidence and brought champion players down to mid table mentality.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:00 pm

iftikhar wrote:What happened? I watched parts (live) of match and though you looked average, Dons were by no means shredding you into pieces. Was it one of those matches were they converted all the chances they got?

Something like that. They were ambitious and brought the luck to their side with their attitude.

Powell had two dangerous shots from 25 m; Januzaj hit the post in the 2nd half from the edge of the box, Welbs also with a dangerous shot from outside the box; Wilson with a spectacular shot in 'Del Piero's' way but from the right side of the pitch. Excepting Evans and De Gea, there were only reserves and debutants. ( Janko, James, Vermijl, Anderson, Keane, Wilson, Pereira etc.)

They converted probably 90% of their chances and that's it. First goal came because Evans made a big mistake.

But still, our defense was poor and our build-up play didn't exist. Our most chances to score came by shots from distance.

I won't despair. I am aware of what LvG is doing with the team and I know the benefits of his presence at United as a manager. Smile

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:02 pm

iftikhar wrote:What happened? I watched parts (live) of match and though you looked average, Dons were by no means shredding you into pieces. Was it one of those matches were they converted all the chances they got?

nothing like that mate. we played poorly. thats all. underestimated them i think.  all the goals they scored came from individual errors of certain players in which the most notable one came courtesy our most expereinced cb evans. Rolling Eyes
and strikers we deployed yesterday. both of them it seems are wanting to move away from the club. chicha and welbeck that is. so the lack of intent is understandable there which culminated into lack of goals as well.
no way mk dons dominated and crap. those comments in gl general section are far fetched.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:What the hell is wrong with you guys? Everybody here is blind. Don't you understand that LvG is trying to implement a new philosophy and a new formation at the club, at all levels (including reserves & juniors)? It is a tough and long process. It will take at least 6 months until we will be able to see great results with the new system.

Having a new philosophy is fine but I still completely disagree with the 3-5-2. A team shouldn't forget about defense and that's what United with a 3-5-2 will do.
We're not allowed to dislike a manager now?
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 pm

UnitedInRed wrote:

Having a new philosophy is fine but I still completely disagree with the 3-5-2. A team shouldn't forget about defense and that's what United with a 3-5-2 will do.
We're not allowed to dislike a manager now?

I think we need to give LVG a chance. He's a proven manager, working with a unbalanced team filled with injuries atm. I do believe he will scrap the 3-5-2 once he gets the required players.

If he is stubborn, doesn't change it and we are still struggling, then the criticism for him will be justified.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 pm

This is like when Moyes first came in and nobody blamed him and everything was dumped on Woodward. LvG deserves to be criticised, he has made mistakes, doesn't mean he deserves to be sacked, just means he hasn't gotten it right yet and that's fine. If anything he deserves more time than Moyes did because he has a proven track record and has gotten a squad in a worse state than Moyes, confidence is low and we have a high injury list, with Shinji out and Evans getting injured towards the end so that makes it 10 injuries? How many did Arsenal have when they lost 8-2 to us 13? So not that much different.

It's also not his fault the squad is imbalanced and he had to use the 3-5-2 (although I hope he scraps it). I think he'll give it one more game, if we don't do well again he might use the international break to start practicing 4-3-3 in training, he's obviously already looking at that possibility since he bought in Di Maria.

Really, i trust LvG he's actually used the word 'plan' I don't think I ever heard that from Moyes.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next