M99
CBarca
Casciavit
sportsczy
McAgger
68 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Golden Ball and other WC Awards - Page 11 Empty Re: Golden Ball and other WC Awards

Post by Harmonica Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Golden Ball and other WC Awards - Page 11 BsiSCzCCAAAZPtZ

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Golden Ball and other WC Awards - Page 11 Empty Re: Golden Ball and other WC Awards

Post by Babun Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Golden Ball and other WC Awards - Page 11 54nkw24h
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Cannavaro clearly deserved Golden Ball in 2006 not Zidane.

Also, who says Messi had a bad tourney. He did what was expected of him.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Bankz wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Dude you say that Hames did zilch against Brazil and yet he created and scored their only goal and looked very lively and threatening in the second half.

What about how Messi ghosted against Switzerland ALL game and then provided an assist but was apparently the hero of that match. The rest of the knockouts Messi was nonexistent.

Hames was the best player in the group stages in the tourney. Hames was once against the stand out player of the round of 16 by demolishing Uruguay.

WTF does pressure have to do with this award? Hames was the outstanding player of this tournament, why does anything else have to matter?

And he only scored 1 from the penalty spot you dweeb.

Lol, what's more funny is that u seem to believe yourself.

who are you again?

I'm sure you wouldn't understand any of the reasons above as you just learned that football even existed (sorry I should say soccer, shouldn't I?). Go back to watching baseball and let the adults continue the discussion.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:19 pm

James terrorized Brazil defence actually. In the second half everytime he got the ball Colombia looked manacing. Especially the later parts of the 2nd half.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Bankz wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Dude you say that Hames did zilch against Brazil and yet he created and scored their only goal and looked very lively and threatening in the second half.

What about how Messi ghosted against Switzerland ALL game and then provided an assist but was apparently the hero of that match. The rest of the knockouts Messi was nonexistent.

Hames was the best player in the group stages in the tourney. Hames was once against the stand out player of the round of 16 by demolishing Uruguay.

WTF does pressure have to do with this award? Hames was the outstanding player of this tournament, why does anything else have to matter?

And he only scored 1 from the penalty spot you dweeb.

Lol, what's more funny is that u seem to believe yourself.

who are you again?

I'm sure you wouldn't understand any of the reasons above as you just learned that football even existed (sorry I should say soccer, shouldn't I?). Go back to watching baseball and let the adults continue the discussion.

Aside the fact, that i mentioned 2 penalties which i was wrong in,i believe i was giving my own opinion,just like everyone else..First you cal me a dweeb, now you're insinuating that I'm an American, when u don't even have a clue where I'm from, now u suggest I know nothing about football cause I didn't agree with you? Or do you think being a keyboard warrior would make anyone see your point of reason? Smh. You seem to have an issue with confidence and self assertion. Anyway, I wouldn't argue with u on this issue anymore. My opinion still stands not withstanding,(that neuer was player of the tournament and that James was nowhere near the top 3 of that award). Of course,I expect you (the football expert) to rain abuses on me after this, just like you know how.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Regardless of we think should have won we can all agree that Messi winning it was a joke.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:40 pm

I don't agree that it's a joke.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:44 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Regardless of we think should have won we can all agree that Messi winning it was a joke.

I second your statement. I wonder how these things are done tbh. Blatter and maradona even expressed amazement at the result..IMO neuer should be no 1, robben should be 2 and messi/Muller should be the third. But then again, who are we to judge who and who shouldn't be given
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11