Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
Donuts
Onyx
97 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Was talking to nick, not halamadrid, btw.

teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:nothing has been said about Ramos' raise/contract extension or Khedira's for that matter. In fact there has been no talk of that for anyone. Benzema's agent mentioned it once that's it
yes it has, it was well reported by marca, ec, as, abc and even cope that ramos would renew his contract when he returns. Same for benzema, deal agreed, will renew. The did the same with Coentrao, he will extend because Carlo fully trust him and he is happy with Carlo as well. EC and Cadena Ser both reported that we offered a contract to khedira but he chose to pursue a move out, now we will see what he does.

No one is saying that Di Maria is being offered a new deal. All i know is both madrid and paris press have converging info on that deal to PSG.

@TA, fair enough, it's just my opinion anyway. but to me when we signed James, it was over for Di Maria.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Nick, you trust way too much of what you read.
I'm a journalist. I write about football.
Trust me, I will write something that I don't believe at all... Just to fill column inches and to meet deadlines.
Obviously not all the time... And sometimes we get lucky and what was pure speculation can turn into the truth...
But, the point is: just because it appears in AS/MARCA doesn't mean it's true. And on the same token, some affairs escape media attention.
FFS... Marca was convinced we'd sign Suarez until he bit Chiellini...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 pm

no i dont actually, i question everything i read. i saw the "Madrid isnt happy with di maria" thing starting on EC. then i saw AS/Marca tag teaming di maria into full on destruction and buying into the James stock. this thing started weeks ago, and it's like you guys just seeing it happen now.

The James thing turned out true, it's only logical now that the Di Maria part does now.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:38 pm

I haven't seen anywhere where it says Ramos will renew apart from ages ago where it said he and DiMaria would renew their contract before they went to play in the WC. Since then nothing. I guess we will have to see

besides nowhere does it say the club is unhappy with dimaria, it's the other way round and it could easily be resolved
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:02 pm

But Madrid isn't unhappy with Di Maria. You're saying you don't read into media hype, but it's clear that you do. Just because AS and MARCA have been doing it for weeks and because it links up with the James story, it doesn't make it true...
MARCA are also reporting now that Di Maria is now ready to snub PSG and Man U.
See how easy that is?
Just report both sides of the story and whichever way works out can be used as a claim to credibility
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 pm

The only thing that would perhaps stop the deal is if Man U jumped in and offered all cash now AND Di Maria agreed to go there AND Madrid are willing to screw over PSG.

Given that Madrid likely want to do business again with PSG, i doubt that happense however.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Why are you pretending Madrid have this great understanding with PSG?
Why do PSG favours?
I love the way you say Utd come in with the full money as if it's a great tactical leap. It's a normal transfer lol.
You mean if a club comes in and deals properly without stupid, time consuming games.
Who would want to deal with PSG if they act this way?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:23 pm

TA, no matter what you do, you have to deal with medias to get your infos about the club. otherwise, everything you say is your opinion and it doesnt matter.

If we go from there, then you have to pick which media you hold more trustworthy to provide information about the club you follow, and which media you dont. In my case, it's cadena Ser, because they dont gossip, and EC because they are consistent.

So i can point to you ECs article about the club being discontent with Di Maria. I heard the same info from journalists on Cadena Ser, and from Fred Hermel on RMC. Marca and AS dont interest me in general, but it's clear they got the right info, specially AS because their leading journo on that James story is Manu Sainz, and everyone in spain knows he is very good friend of Jorge Mendes. Marca also got the right pieces of infos, because that Marca interview of James begging to come to madrid is planned and premeditated.

If you tell me that the club is happy with DI Maria, i can just as well ask you, how do you know?

The bottom line really, is that the club put Di Maria on sale, and Mendes is shopping him around. The Guardian reported about that few weeks ago as well, saying that Van Gaal liked him a lot. And in FRance you have reports from sources that are usually excellent like RMC, about him having personal terms agreed with PSG. it doesnt matter where he goes to the club, as long as the money is right.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 pm

OK Nick. Fair argument... I must admit, I can't give any concrete counter argument. But I'm waiting for an official announcement before I accept it and will stubbornly call ADM our player until he isn't.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 pm

To be very clear... i am hugely unhappy that we are selling Di Maria and replacing him with James. It smells of galactico and makes absolutely zero sense.

But it is what it is and i've decided to stop being upset about it. Since i live Ligue 1, i hope he ends up in Ligue 1 because he's a fantastic player. My preference would be that he goes to OM... but i'm not dillusional lol.

Why do i love players in Ligue 1? There are 4 pro teams within 2 hours of where i live: Monaco, Nice, Montpellier and Marseille. So i get to see these players live. That's why i want them here selfishly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:09 pm

So is the buyout obligatory? My belief is that it is limited to psg not being able to renegotiate a new price after di maria's loan spell. If it is limited to this, then, as i stated before, a loan deal is still a risk for us...a lot can happen in the space of 1 year, hell not long ago we were linked with a potential move for suarez, now James is the flavor of the month.

If the automatic buy-out 'option' simply that means come the said date, psg cannot renegotiate the price, they still have every right within their powers to pull out of the said deal, unless ofcourse there are certain clauses stipulated in the said contracts installing some sort of penalty ...and noone, not marca nor as, nor canal +, despite all the stuff they write have access to the said contracts ....next year a new toy might arise and psg with all the cash they have could feel the need to splash that out on that new toy...

If the buyout means, after the loan deal, no matter what happens, psg MUST sign the player for the agreed price, then it is an ingenious move on the part of psg.....however if we do get any offers at a similar price from other clubs, i think it may be best to sell than to sit down and hassle on loan moves with psg
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Yeah... the price is set and it's an obligatory buyout at a preset price that's included in the loan contract.  Typically, they future value 60 mil today to the trigger date...  so it's probably going to be 65+ mil + any other costs related to Madrid facilitating this (like Madrid needing to collateralize a loan with this receivable and incurring loan costs).

It's nothing that PSG would be able to get out of.  It's a contractual obligation. You can't pull out. There have been A TON of deals done this way... in fact, AC Milan is the king of such deals. Madrid have done this too recently with Sahin and Dortmund. This would probably be the highest profile one. But that's about it. It's not like PSG and Madrid are inventing anything.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:35 pm

I can't think of any player that has ever had an obligitary must buy clause in their contract.
I guarentee that's not legal.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 pm

lol.  It is legal.  That's why they did it with Serge Aurier.  Milan did it with Rami just this past season.  Madrid set it up with Sao Paolo when they got Fabinho on loan a couple of years back.  

I can probably point to 100 examples.  

It's always done for budgetary and/or tax reasons to accomodate one side or the other.  Absolutely nothing illegal about it.

In fact, Milan is asking PSG for a similar deal IF Di Maria comes over and Lavezzi is available.  Juventus too.  PSG would ask for first right of refusal on Pogba or Vidal probably.  I'm guessing Madrid would ask the same for someone like Verratti if the Di Maria deal goes through.

It's very common.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:59 pm

It won't be common at all if it's used this way.
What happens if di Maria plays in France then says nah, don't fancy it, I'm not gonna sign?
These aren't young players scared of pissing off their ticket to the big time.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Di Maria's move to PSG could be completed in the coming hours, according to AS. Cavani didn't travel with PSG to Hong Kong and him leaving could help with FFP problems. The club say he didn't travel due to a flu. Manchester United have been linked with Cavani, who would go out on loan for €10m and sign permanently next summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:18 pm

cyberman wrote:I can't think of any player that has ever had an obligitary must buy clause in their contract.
I guarentee that's not legal.
Bojan went to Roma for 12m with an obligatory buy-back clause by Barca for 10m in 2 years time I believe.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:32 am

Di Maria is staying, I can tell you now...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:14 am

teamanarchy wrote:Di Maria is staying, I can tell you now...

Is this a hunch or someone report this?

I am reading that a year long Loan is being finalized for 10m euro. Di Maria going to ruin his career playing in Ligue 1 Crying or Very sad 

Maybe I will watch some this season since Marcos Lopes going to Lille LOSC hmm
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:20 am

nasir6371 wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Di Maria is staying, I can tell you now...

Is this a hunch or someone report this?

I am reading that a year long Loan is being finalized for 10m euro. Di Maria going to ruin his career playing in Ligue 1 Crying or Very sad 

Maybe I will watch some this season since Marcos Lopes going to Lille LOSC hmm

It's a hunch...
But I read many a report saying that he'd sign yesterday and he didn't. If he isn't a PSG player on Monday, he won't be moving. I've grown used to the patterns of our deals...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:11 am

AS and Marca were right about this transfer after all and there was no propaganda because Di Maria called Messi the best rofl, Nick wasn't believing their sources but now he's a believer surely Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 am

Marca has been top class this whole summer.. Barely getting anything wrong and breaking a few transfer stories.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:11 am

MARCA has been better lately... But their Madrid bias is still ridiculous.
For example:
http://www.marca.com/2014/07/26/en/football/spanish_football/1406402480.html

And, just by the way, They were pushing the story that RM were looking to buy Suarez.
After the bite, we changed our minds apparently (given our commercial concerns, I can believe that ). Now they've been adamant for a while that we're getting Falcao - really doubt that one.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 pm

ABC and El Confidencial have been reporting it as well, who are fairly reliable imo. Despite us not needing Falcao, I wouldn't be surprised if we got him just like Rodriguez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 pm

EC hasnt said we want falcao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next