Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
Donuts
Onyx
97 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 23 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 pm

rofl and the dodging the continues.... bale had a better games than di maria that rich rofl

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 23 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:19 pm

There is a difference between dodging and ignoring lol

Anyway that is the last post I'll be directing to you for a while. Good luck everyone else lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:24 pm

rofl wrong again and running away, tell me more about bale missing chance after chance was impressive and let not forget my personal favorite running straight outta bounds at full speed, match winner extraordinaire everybody Proud

poor zeal so brainwashed by bad cr performances, that he thinks volume shooting until you score is a good game now Sad
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Donuts wrote:argentina would of won the world cup if he was fit.

yes, because as I remember they tore apart Belgium when he was still playing.
Let's just say that if he had played and lost the ball as many times as he did in the games before, the final would not have gone into overtime lol.

But true, he bossed against us in a friendly right after the final Smile
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 pm

anyone got a link to a translation of his open letter?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:46 pm

I don't think Perez is lying, say what you want about him but he seems to be a straight forward guy with good relationships on the business side of things.. You don't get that by being a liar

Anyways Bale was better on the wing than Di Maria like Zeal said, and his first season was better also :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:49 pm

evryone straight up lying to pull opinion on their side, what's the point of wasting out time with it? Di maria is at united, and madrid have moved on, the end.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Yeah.... truth lies in the middle likely. Di Maria asked for 8, Madrid probably offered 4. Negotiations broke down and he got sold. Simple as that imo. Could a deal have been made at 6? Who knows since it never happened.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:57 am

Pretty much that

@happless here is a link:

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/26/en/football/real_madrid/1409082617.html
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:31 pm

this whole discussion makes me sick lol

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:anyone got a link to a translation of his open letter?

http://www.guillembalague.com/blog/post.php?s=2014-08-27-di-marias-letter-to-the-real-madrid-fans

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:10 pm

chads right Laughing you're forgetting the whole paragraph where i show how bale has almost costed us in big games Laughing

He will get better as he matures, but di maria eats him alive in every way possible

Anyways, still a giant loss, and we can both agree on that. Khedira needs to get fit asap, he needs to step up and show his quality
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:18 am

Argentine Ángel Di María, currently plying his trade at Manchester United as their attacking midfielder, has expressed his desire to one day go back to playing in his country.

"When they ask me how could I possibly want to return to Argentine football, I ask them how I could possibly not, and show them a video of Central", said the ex-Real Madrid player while talking to radio programme 'Del Plata de Rosario'.

"I always remember Central, they will always be with me; they are my first team and then the others come behind them", he assured. Furthermore, Di María declared that his aim was to convince two of his Argentina teammates to play for Rosario Central: "Central will always be the number one team in my head. I spoke to Pocho (Ezequiel Lavezzi) and with Masche (Javier Mascherano) about returning to Central together."

26-year-old Di María came through Rosario Central's youth academy and was then sold to Benfica in 2007. "It's everyone's dream to come to play in Europe; for me it is a dream to return to play with Central", he assured.

Di Maria Proud Pocho Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:58 am

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has aimed a dig at Angel Di Maria in the wake of the Argentina international's move to Manchester United in the summer.

The 26-year-old played a key role in Madrid's successful Champions League campaign last term and his €75 million sale to Louis van Gaal's side initially caused deep frustration around the Santiago Bernabeu.

Ancelotti, however, has claimed the Argentina international could often upset the rhythm of his side by losing the ball - though he has warned James Rodriguez should not be seen as a replacement for Di Maria's role.

"Di Maria could take matches by storm with his energy, but he also used to lose control sometimes, misplacing important passes," Ancelotti told Onda Cero.

"People should think twice before saying that James can fill Di Maria's boots, because they're very different players."

The Madrid boss then went on to praise Toni Kroos and stressed that the Germany international is the perfect replacement for Xabi Alonso.

"Kroos is another 'professor'. He has aced his crash course in replacing Xabi Alonso," said the Italian.

"I've been surprised by the fact that he never gets on edge. He always plays the same way, whatever the pressure. He's very important: a lot of our play goes through him.

"What's more, he's still very young. He plays at pace, always picks the right pass, doesn't lose the ball and wins back possession."

Kroos has made 18 appearances for Madrid in all competitions so far this season, scoring once in the process.

glad we sold that headless chicken

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 am

Valkyrja wrote:glad we sold that headless chicken

Well, it's true to an extent.

Still, we shouldn't have sold him and Valk, I'm going to choose to view your comment as sarcasm.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:19 am

Lovely respect for the man who was the reason you won the CL.

Very nice....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:23 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lovely respect for the man who was the reason you won the CL.

Very nice....

Exactly.

I mean, there's no road to get there, we were instantly in final from September when the groups were drawn........... Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:30 am

You know what I mean, he was the best player in the final and was consistently the best player leading up to it.

He was the player who added incisiveness and pace to a midfield that had none and not to mention he countered the issues of Ronaldo's defensive issues which teams up until that point consistently exploited.

There's no way in hell Madrid win the CL without him, to call him a headless chicken is disrespectful at best.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You know what I mean, he was the best player in the final and was consistently the best player leading up to it.

He was the player who added incisiveness and pace to a midfield that had none and not to mention he countered the issues of Ronaldo's defensive issues which teams up until that point consistently exploited.

There's no way in hell Madrid win the CL without him, to call him a headless chicken is disrespectful at best.

WHAT? Please, name these games?
There was Bayern at Home (you could make a case for him Coentrao or Benz as who was better on the day.
Everyone was great against Bayern Away, then the final.

3 games? Consistently are best player? Ok then..........

What about the Dortmund games?
The Schalke games?
The Juve games?

Oh please, that's like saying Aguero is the reason City won the league in 2012, ignoring the road and the performances of others along the way to put the team and Aguero in a position where he could make that impact.

It's the equivalent of saying Barca won the CL 2006 because of Henrik Larsson.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:45 am

You would have beaten Schalke regardless lol, I'm talking about the games that actually matter.

The player that took you beyond the semi finals hump was Di Maria. As I said it's disrespectful at best.

Not surprising though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:49 am

Larsson :facepalm:

The revionist disrespect for an ex player is unbelievable, not surprising though.

Ozil and Higuain are now shit apparently, Benzema was shit two weeks ago and now he's god.

Typical Madrid fans throwing ex players or underperforming players under the bus despite how much they have done for them.

I'm out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:58 am

he could have sent us out against Dortmund tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:59 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You would have beaten Schalke regardless lol, I'm talking about the games that actually matter.

The player that took you beyond the semi finals hump was Di Maria. As I said it's disrespectful at best.

Not surprising though.

So what about Dortmund? Just ignored that did we? Or we're we gonna win regardless as well?

You didn't name anything. Di Maria, Benz or Coentrao were the best players in the 1st leg against Bayern, decide between them who was better.
The WHOLE team was great in the 2nd Leg.
Then, the final where he was best player.

Games that actually matter...... Puhlease. Its a knockout tournament ffs.

No one is even disrespecting him.
If you actually knew what the hell you were talking about instead of scarcely reading your own rubbish, you would know most Madrid fans here say he is the best player in the EPL (Him, Aguero, Sanchez).

But, I should expect as much, for someone who has constantly stated for 3 years now that he doesn't watch Madrid games or La Liga, but yeah, you have an opinion.

Ok then........... Tell us more about how Neymar can't cut it in Barca..... or how Diego Costa is gonna flop hard at Chelsea or last seasons bloviating at how Pool wouldn't make Top 4.  Rolling Eyes

Valkyrja wrote:he could have sent us out against Dortmund tbh

No, he couldn't.

He missed pen, but the team was garbage as a whole on the day.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:02 pm

izzy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You would have beaten Schalke regardless lol, I'm talking about the games that actually matter.

Not surprising though.

So what about Dortmund? Just ignored that did we? Or we're we gonna win regardless as well?

You didn't name anything. Di Maria, Benz or Coentrao were the best players in the 1st leg against Bayern, decide between them who was better.
The WHOLE team was great in the 2nd Leg.
Then, the final where he was best player.

Games that actually matter...... Puhlease. Its a knockout tournament ffs.

No one is even disrespecting him.
If you actually knew what the hell you were talking about instead of scarcely reading your own rubbish, you would know most Madrid fans here say he is the best player in the EPL (Him, Aguero, Sanchez).

But, I should expect as much, for someone who has constantly stated for 3 years now that he doesn't watch Madrid games or La Liga, but yeah, you have an opinion.

Ok then........... Tell us more about how Neymar can't cut it in Barca..... or how Diego Costa is gonna flop hard at Chelsea or last seasons bloviating at how Pool wouldn't make Top 4.  Rolling Eyes

Valkyrja wrote:he could have sent us out against Dortmund tbh

No, he couldn't.

He missed pen, but the team was garbage as a whole on the day.

he missed a pen at 0-0. that could have been vital. he was great in the final, but to say that he was better than Ronaldo over the course of the tournament it's pathetic.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Valkyrja wrote:he missed a pen at 0-0. that could have been vital. he was great in the final, but to say that he was better than Ronaldo over the course of the tournament it's pathetic.

Either way, had the team played up to its worth on the day, the game wouldn't have been so nerve racking.

The team sucked that day.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:09 pm

Pepe and Ramos were pretty good too, if I'd pick one player who won you the semis it would be Ramos, fml

Scored the game saving goal in the final as well
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next