Robespierre
73 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 12 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:17 am

JespSwe wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Jesp:

1. Like Muntari, I have wondered this question since Bonera exposed himself as a fraud after his purple patch under Leonardo. Bonera like Muntari has continued to be a cancer to our team. While quite a good passer and occasionally coming up with perfect performances versus Barçelona, its obvious what Boneheadera lacks is the mentality or fearlessness to be within our back line as there never is more a CB that looks less assured and indecisive in the back than this clown. We only keep him cause in training he is excellent and that he is a "locker room senatore" Laughing

Who better? Certainly not Zapata as believe it or not, Zapata is even worse (as if you can get worse than Bonera). Rami? I don't care if Alex and Rami have too similar profiles so as long as we don't have to see Zapata or Bonera in our back 4.

2. Muntari is the worst player I have ever seen in my life. That is not an exaggeration. How managers like Mourinho, Allegri, Seedorf and now Pippo continue to play him, is beyond me. I to this day remained baffled as to how he even plays football.

3. I agree to an extent as this could be a short term solution in which we show resilience towards all the critics. Yet understand Pippo is looked at more like a senior team mate in the locker room than a manager, as while his leadership is blatantly obvious, by the results, attitude and words its clear we haven't seen such a united dressing room since our halcyon days. Jesp, you know Pippo; its said that he scored a goal vs his 5 year old son in the backyard and celebrated like it was a Serie A goal. Laughing

yea this baffles me... even though they are looking at seniority and counting on leadership.... bonera offers none.. in fact he has been a letdown... that captain armband is embarrasing to see on him. we are better off giving that to alex or anyone is better than bonera.

i know right? rami is so much stronger, physically and also he is faster. in fact rami wins lot of aerial challenges. he is also good coming forward!! and thats why it baffles me why bonera???

well muntari too. when we have like van ginkel too. ok van ginkel just arrived

but muntari is by no means a starter. but i was impressed by him tonight but it doesnt change my mind with the fact that bonera and muntari shouldnt even be on bench.

I've always question Boneheadera's leadership considering he ALWAYS has this deer-in-headlights look about him and instills 0 confidence in any of his teammates. Rather sad that our "senatori" have come down to people like Bonera and to an extent, Abbiati (who IS a leader though).

Rami? Not only he is our best CB but he is actually quite a good CB who happens to be skilled within his composure and long passing, as despite not covering the whole back line as well as we expect him to, individually the man is a wall and should NOT be benched considering who else we have.

Bonera's suspension is a blessing in disguise...Actually its just a plain blessing.

van Ginkel? Problem with playing him is that he potentially won't be long term unless we set a future agreement with Chelsea to buy him out, yet playing a season-short term option is MUCH better than playing someone like Muntari, whom I still wonder on what he offers.

As for Milan-Juve, the comments on this thread make it obvious they're shitting their pants on the prospect of facing us, can't wait till we beat'em. Laughing

Devi:"At night, I dream that we aren't humiliated by Milan next weekend".

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 am

7-0
4-5
it's impossible not love Serie A in first matches Proud

I can't judge fully Milan of Inzaghi after just 2 matches, but my sensation is that they will be legit for the whole year. For example we can't underrate the bonus to not play the cups, it helps much for energies. And the team is improved.
All talked about Balotelli , his importance for goals scored etc but the team plays free without him . He was became a problem and all seem to have a greater assumption of own responsibility after his goodbye.
Of course Balotelli is not a scrub and he can be an useful player if he is a worker ,but if you build the team on him the team will wreck . Not adapted for that level , not worthy to be rated as a superstar.
Improved anyway necause there is not Mexes , even this Alex is better than him , because Menez is a great signing, because Honda can prove as a new signing if he continues to be legit as thesse 2 matches ( probably the best suprise of Milan so far) , because I rate Bonaventura, although many have prejudices about him because rated as a provinciale player .. but I 've always appreciated him and infact I wanted him to Inter as my past posts testify here .. and today he scored
Basically as opponent I fear more Milan than Fiorentina .
Fiorentina with EL , without Giuseppe Rossi, with the worst Mario Gomez ever, with Cuadrado who doesn't look so glad to be remained to Firenze ... Montella will have bringing out the best in his players also this year. More than other years.

Although the most turbulent place atm is Napoli . Nervous fans against De Laurentiis and players, Benitez and Higuain who seem to have already lost the enthusiasm of last year , Mertens incredibly benched , Insigne atm the most hated player there since Josè Ernesto Sosa .

We ? My greatest hope is on Kovacic and Icardi , their improvement would be essential because they are two special talents.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 am

serie a was blast this weekend too... even though fiorentina genoa was 0-0 it was crazy game. watched highlights and other games were equally intense.

serie a has evolved a bit compared to few seasons ago

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:17 am

Arquitescu wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Jesp:

1. Like Muntari, I have wondered this question since Bonera exposed himself as a fraud after his purple patch under Leonardo. Bonera like Muntari has continued to be a cancer to our team. While quite a good passer and occasionally coming up with perfect performances versus Barçelona, its obvious what Boneheadera lacks is the mentality or fearlessness to be within our back line as there never is more a CB that looks less assured and indecisive in the back than this clown. We only keep him cause in training he is excellent and that he is a "locker room senatore" Laughing

Who better? Certainly not Zapata as believe it or not, Zapata is even worse (as if you can get worse than Bonera). Rami? I don't care if Alex and Rami have too similar profiles so as long as we don't have to see Zapata or Bonera in our back 4.

2. Muntari is the worst player I have ever seen in my life. That is not an exaggeration. How managers like Mourinho, Allegri, Seedorf and now Pippo continue to play him, is beyond me. I to this day remained baffled as to how he even plays football.

3. I agree to an extent as this could be a short term solution in which we show resilience towards all the critics. Yet understand Pippo is looked at more like a senior team mate in the locker room than a manager, as while his leadership is blatantly obvious, by the results, attitude and words its clear we haven't seen such a united dressing room since our halcyon days. Jesp, you know Pippo; its said that he scored a goal vs his 5 year old son in the backyard and celebrated like it was a Serie A goal. Laughing

yea this baffles me... even though they are looking at seniority and counting on leadership.... bonera offers none.. in fact he has been a letdown... that captain armband is embarrasing to see on him. we are better off giving that to alex or anyone is better than bonera.

i know right? rami is so much stronger, physically and also he is faster. in fact rami wins lot of aerial challenges. he is also good coming forward!! and thats why it baffles me why bonera???

well muntari too. when we have like van ginkel too. ok van ginkel just arrived

but muntari is by no means a starter. but i was impressed by him tonight but it doesnt change my mind with the fact that bonera and muntari shouldnt even be on bench.

I've always question Boneheadera's leadership considering he ALWAYS has this deer-in-headlights look about him and instills 0 confidence in any of his teammates. Rather sad that our "senatori" have come down to people like Bonera and to an extent, Abbiati (who IS a leader though).

Rami? Not only he is our best CB but he is actually quite a good CB who happens to be skilled within his composure and long passing, as despite not covering the whole back line as well as we expect him to, individually the man is a wall and should NOT be benched considering who else we have.

Bonera's suspension is a blessing in disguise...Actually its just a plain blessing.

van Ginkel? Problem with playing him is that he potentially won't be long term unless we set a future agreement with Chelsea to buy him out, yet playing a season-short term option is MUCH better than playing someone like Muntari, whom I still wonder on what he offers.

As for Milan-Juve, the comments on this thread make it obvious they're shitting their pants on the prospect of facing us, can't wait till we beat'em. Laughing

Devi:"At night, I dream that we aren't humiliated by Milan next weekend".

Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:38 pm

JespSwe wrote:serie a was blast this weekend too... even though fiorentina genoa was 0-0 it was crazy game. watched highlights and other games were equally intense.

serie a has evolved a bit compared to few seasons ago

This because the clubs care less about results in first matches. you have a mentality less conservative , you haven't the worry of the table and so you think only to win .
Anyway so many goals are not always a good thing, if they are caused from awful defensive mistakes tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Anyway new Sampdoria president is really crazy , I said it already that day he bought Sampdoria Laughing Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Forza wrote:
McLewis wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
McLewis wrote:Like I said after Giornata 1, this Milan attack is going to cause problems. At first I knew they'd wreck the minnows and mid-tablers, but I think now they can legit cause problems for the contenders and pretenders as well.

That Menez goal was ridiculous btw....early Puskas award nominee?

Its good, but ffs, it started as a defensive error.

Meh, and some of the greatest goals scored weren't? Menez had quite a bit of work to do to pull off something like that.

The audaciousness alone is worth the notoriety that goal should get.

Yeah, Menez worked hard to force that error. He had to anticipate the pass, flick it past the GK whilst running around the other side of him, get the ball again without being tackled and execute a no-look backheel goal - and he did this all on his own with the exception of the team pressing right at the beginning which caused the backpass. Don't be hating. :coffee:

I live to hate ffs

It's good to see Menez enjoying his football on the peninsula again. Works wonders when he isn't being ostracized by Montella.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:03 pm

That Parma v Milan match was crazy. From Menez's wonderfully skilled finish to Diego Lopez's blunder...wtf was he thinking.. rofl

Milan off to a good start Thumbs up
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Lopez out for two weeks, with a hamstring injury.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Casciavit wrote:Lopez out for two weeks, with a hamstring injury.

So contrary to popular belief he did not fake an injury to cover his embarrassment.

Hope Juve does not punish his absence much.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 am

:facepalm: At least we have a decent no. 2 now.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:04 am

http://instagram.com/p/s8RzzzSuRx/

Menez Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 am

Berlusconi called Menez after Parma-Milan to congratulate with him

He never fell in love for Balo ( just Galliani wanted him , never appreciated by Berlusconi,it's one of the reason because he was sold) in 2 years, he has already fallen in love for Menez in a day Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

i don't see torres starting in this 4-3-3 formation with the upfront trio of shaarawy-menez-honda .

his only chance of getting any time on the field would be a switch to 4-2-3-1 where he'll be playing in front of the aforementioned trio .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:09 pm

I saw the highlights for Napoli - Chievo and Bardi was incredible. He made at least 10 top class saves, including a penalty.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Yeah I saw the stats for that and and Napoli has 30 something shots Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Alyways believed in Bardi, glad of this GOAT  performance, he needed of  do it after some mistakes

In this matchday  3 young Italian GKs played very very well.
Bardi,
Perin,
and Sportiello , new Atalanta GK

while Scuffet was benched from Kamezis , I don't know the reason.
Some say because Udinese didn't approve that Scuffet refused to be sold in Spain.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Nice to see them doing well
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:17 am

So Milan signed Suso ...
Is he good ?
I remind there was a good "hype" on him . Arq will know him surely hmm
ah Suso is Spanish with Italian origins , from Liverpool to Milan .... I wonder if Suso is Arquitescu tbf hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:28 am

nobody knows anything about arq.

from his mysterious location to his bizarre disappearance from twitter ( wink wink rafa Laughing )
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 am

Robespierre wrote:So Milan signed Suso ...
Is he good ?
ah Suso is Spanish with Italian origins , from Liverpool to Milan .... I wonder if Suso is Arquitescu tbf hmm

As far as I know this remains unconfirmed, however Suso has impressed me in the past. I feel that he lacks the acceleration to succeed on the wings however, I've always seen him developing into an attacking midfielder, so I'm not sure as to whether he really has a place in the side. Inzaghi's use of Honda and Bonaventura suggests though that our wingers will be given quite free roles however, in which case I could certainly see Suso carving out a role for himself within the team.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:41 pm

I'm not Laughing Suso is from way down south in España.

Is he good ?

Suso is essentially the closest thing if not heir to David Silva in in all his footballing facets of the game. His dominant foot is his left as often, like Silva you will see Suso prefer to drift wide (left mostly), occasionally take on his man yet look for the through-ball within the centre portion of the field. Like Red described, at times his mind works quicker than his feet actually do yet this sign of youth can be developed within the correct hands, those being Inzaghi.

His talent is obvious as there is no doubt Suso (who impressed on-loan with Almeria last season) can be a defining prospect as I'd rather have him than Saponara.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Arquitescu wrote:I'm not Laughing Suso is from way down south in España.

Is he good ?

Suso is essentially the closest thing if not heir to David Silva in in all his footballing facets of the game. His dominant foot is his left as often, like Silva you will see Suso prefer to drift wide (left mostly), occasionally take on his man yet look for the through-ball within the centre portion of the field. Like Red described, at times his mind works quicker than his feet actually do yet this sign of youth can be developed within the correct hands, those being Inzaghi.

His talent is obvious as there is no doubt Suso (who impressed on-loan with Almeria last season) can be a defining prospect as I'd rather have him than Saponara.

thanks, I have always listened to talk well about him but never seen playing.
but so why Liverppool let him going away ? simply matter of money with Milan to offer more than Liverpool ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Is he good ?

but why Liverppool let him going away ? simply matter of money and did Milan offer more than Liverpool ?

Well the signing has yet to be officially confirmed.

We played him a handful of times yet it was clear despite his many glimpses of talent, that we could not find a role for him considering he was a central player and a more mature/experienced Coutinho took over within the role; while Suso was impressing in Almeria. Rodger's system does not yet allow for him to optimize within his strengths as we have players in similar roles, though the prospect of his sale is surprising given he was meant to be an integral part of the team.

Coming through the LFC ranks, Suso was touted as the more talented between Sterling and him and I still believe that true, yet its obvious he will find a role better suited within Italian clubs who would relish using him in his modern Trequartista role.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

but why Liverppool let him going away ? simply matter of money and did Milan offer more than Liverpool ?

Well the signing has yet to be officially confirmed.

We played him a handful of times yet it was clear despite his many glimpses of talent, that we could not find a role for him considering he was a central player and a more mature/experienced Coutinho took over within the role; while Suso was impressing in Almeria. Rodger's system does not yet allow for him to optimize within his strengths as we have players in similar roles, though the prospect of his sale is surprising given he was meant to be an integral part of the team.

Coming through the LFC ranks, Suso was touted as the more talented between Sterling and him and I still believe that true, yet its obvious he will find a role better suited within Italian clubs who would relish using him in his modern Trequartista role.

Di Marzio confirmed it too.
Well times ago you couid thinking for a difficult adaptament in Serie A for him because Spanish players were a flop for decades in Serie A, basically only Luis Suarez and Luis Del Sol were difference makers
but now it is all changed , as Borja Valero Callejon Llorente etc can testify .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Anyway ......

Suspended career for Biabiany.

He has  cardiac dysrhythmia

Parma director Leonardi: "Biabiany has cardiac dysrhythmia. Milan's doctors told us this after the negotiations had broken down."
so it wasn't for Zaccardo?

Anyway sad for him and for Parma.
Parma risked to relegate even before, let alone now ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next