LeBéninois
Onyx
Kick
CBarca
McAgger
68 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:59 pm

YESSSS

SIR ROBERT DELIVERED WHEN HIS NATION NEEDED HIM MOST

IN TEARS HERE, SCREAMED SO HARD RAN LIKE A MANIAC, I LOST VOICE !!!!

LOVE YOU ROBERT, SO MUCH THAT I'D SUCK YOU SENSELESS ATM IF YOU ASKED ME

GET IN :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Myesyats Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:17 pm

too bad he didn't receive much service tonight... nonetheless nice 2 goals and a vital point
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 pm

15 goals in last 6 games...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:55 pm

LewanGODski :bow: thaaaankk yooouuu
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:49 pm

linetty wrote:LewanGODski :bow: thaaaankk yooouuu

don't be humble, you apparently played your part too, 90 minutes hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:15 pm

He's GOD. Best player in the world hands down at the moment.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:18 pm

a header from 13 yards out should be savable by default hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:a header from 13 yards out should be savable by default hmm

Not when your name is Suarez or Lewandowski.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:58 am

How did he get so much power on that ffs
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:a header from 13 yards out should be savable by default hmm

Dude, did you see the power he put into that? Incredible, considering the short distance.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:58 am

41 goals in 41 games in 2015. :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:don't be humble, you apparently played your part too, 90 minutes hmm
lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:21 am

I see nothing has changed in this forum :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Comparing Lewandowski to Adebayor must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

Lewandowski on current form is the best striker in the world if you cant see that do yourself a favor and stop watching this sport please for god's sake!!!

The only thing that Benzema is better at then lewandowski is being Ronaldo's bitch! banana
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:28 am

I see you haven't changed much either.

Sig bet that White Star will get banned before 2015 is up. :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:30 am

No because I wont be posting I have better things to do then argue with kids. Tell me that I am wrong about what I said!!

Do you expect me to come here and be nice to everyone like we are family or something.  The truth hurts sometimes now get a Kleenex and get over it.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:09 am

have better things to do? yet you still came here? lol Smile you must be like that kid on facebook who posts about how you don't wanna talk about your problems as a status update.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:23 am

Donuts wrote:have better things to do? yet you still came here? lol Smile you must be like that kid on facebook who posts about how you don't wanna talk about your problems as a status update.

You are so right Dunkin Donuts, I am sorry that I decided to defend my countryman while working, I guess the crap I read triggered something. Anyways stop going off topic because this is a Robert Lewangoalski appreciation thread not obsess about White_Star thread.

I will now go do the Facebook thing you said, should I add you so then you can screenshot it and circle jerk with James about me?? Good day lads!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:51 am

white_star wrote:I see nothing has changed in this forum :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Comparing Lewandowski to Adebayor must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

Lewandowski on current form is the best striker in the world if you cant see that do yourself a favor and stop watching this sport please for god's sake!!!

The only thing that Benzema is better at then lewandowski is being Ronaldo's bitch! banana

so out of all the CF you could throw under the bus, for shitty lewa hype its benzema? why you was hoping for a round of applause from the haters?

sorry to break it to you but benzema has been scoring and playing great since the start of the season too, so no back up for you clown, oh and benzema>>>>>>>>>>>all other CF at the moment except lewa atm, come at me stupid one Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:01 am

chad4401 wrote:
white_star wrote:I see nothing has changed in this forum :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

so out of all the CF you could throw under the bus, for shitty lewa hype its benzema? why you was hoping for a round of applause from the haters?

sorry to break it to you but benzema has been scoring and playing great since the start of the season too, so no back up for you clown, oh and benzema>>>>>>>>>>>all other CF at the moment except lewa atm, come at me stupid one Proud.

This is too much fun. Yes insult me good for you chap!! I only mentioned Benzema because he was mentioned in the thread, I actually rate Benzema highly and have since Lyon. I hate the fact that he is wasted at Madrid because of the tap in princess but lets leave that for another day.

By the way Grace I don't come here for approval or applause mostly to get my mind off things in life and work. So does that qualify at coming at you or were you expecting something else??

I was only going to defend Lewandowski and be on my way but this has gotten good lets keep going, but please on topic and without insulting someone's intelligence because preschool is out at this time at least over here it is!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:25 am

i have seen the posts of benz and it was filled with mainly hate, so throwing him under the bus is unnecessary, since it wasn't a serious comparison anyway, my bad for insulting you and if you wanna debate straight up no prob.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:27 am

i for one like having you around White Star

I'm glad for you that your boy is delivering, he's fun to watch right now.

Then again, I'm perplexed as to why you feel the need to defend Lewandowski in a thread that is called the "Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread" and responding to comments about comparisons that were made a long time ago when he was playing completely differently than he is now.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:52 am

CBarca wrote:i for one like having you around White Star

I'm glad for you that your boy is delivering, he's fun to watch right now.

Then again, I'm perplexed as to why you feel the need to defend Lewandowski in a thread that is called the "Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread" and responding to comments about comparisons that were made a long time ago when he was playing completely differently than he is now.

Someone has to do the dirty work. People cling to things that happened years ago. They also forget that any player starting out is not world class on their debut straight of the bench. Yes Lewandowski has missed a lot of chances in his career but what striker hasn't?? The whole Adebayor comparison is just an insult and I cant tolerate things like that. As for his efficiency the haters should name another player who scored 5 goals in 9 minutes because in my book that is pretty efficient lol. Ya it only happened once but it is amazing, as well as his form right now.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:56 am

chad4401 wrote:i have seen the posts of benz and it was filled with mainly hate, so throwing him under the bus is unnecessary, since it wasn't a serious comparison anyway, my bad for insulting you and if you wanna debate straight up no prob.

Well then I accept you apology and sorry if we started on the wrong foot!!

Benz is a very skillful forward and a team should be built around him. The hate towards Benz in this forum is from CR7 fan girls so nothing to worry about. Real Madrid would be perfectly fine without Ronaldo and in my opinion actually better. Benz receiving support from James, Isco, and Bale by gawd he would be scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes lol!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:19 am

sure its all good Thumbs up

i know a lot of the benz hate, is more about keeping him on a level, "great but not lacking in random bs I made up today" level... well benz might have a season or 2 without cr, so a lot of questions will be answered, but i believe he can handle it obviously.

as for lewa on form he is on now, he is the best CF in the world, pure instinctive finishing which is proof of being clinical, will probably have a 40-50 goal season, looking forward to see how he does around cl semi's with bayern.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:00 am

Red Alert wrote:41 goals in 41 games in 2015. :bow:
Does he score penalties?

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:43 am

Pip wrote:
Red Alert wrote:41 goals in 41 games in 2015. :bow:
Does he score penalties?

No, he doesn't. Neither in Bayern nor in Poland
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next