Casciavit
halamadrid2
Bankz
harhar11
BarcaLearning
79 posters

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Added James

2014 (27.10) in official games

Messi 43 (6pen) goals, 25 assists = directly part of 68 goals
Cronaldo 49 (10pen) goals, 12 assists = directly part of 61 goals

Benzema 28 (1pen) goals, 19 assists = directly part of 47 goals
Bale 21 (0pen) goals, 19 assists = directly part of 40 goals

Zlatan 27 (4pen) goals, 11 assists = directly part of 38 goals
Müller 24 (6pen) goals, 14 assists = directly part of 38 goals
Di Maria 10 (0pen) goals, 26 assists = directly part of 36 goals
Neymar 28 (0pen) goals, 7 assists = directly part of 35 goals
Götze 21 (0pen) goals, 12 assists = directly part of 33 goals
James 19 (3pen) goals, 14 assists = directly part of 33 goals
Suarez 16 (0pen) goals, 16 assists = directly part of 32 goals (not shortlisted)
Robben 17 (2pen) goals, 14 assists = directly part of 31 goals

Costa 24 (2pen) goals, 3 assists = directly part of 27 goals
Hazard 12 (6pen) goals, 10 assists = directly part of 22 goals

Iniesta 3 (0pen) goals, 11 assists = directly part of 14 goals Laughing

Defenders

Lahm
Mascherano
Ramos

Goalies

Neuer
Courtois

Last edited by Harmonica on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 pm

For pens you should make it clear how many were scored vs how many pens were attempted.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Zealous wrote:For pens you should make it clear how many were scored vs how many pens were attempted.
lmfaooooooooooo rofl

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:10 pm

ACMRox wrote:You guys can't compare Suarez and Zidane Laughing

What Suarez did was much worse and Zidane was much better, simple as that.

Lol yeah right. What Zidane did was a criminal offence. No way he deserved the golden ball if good behaviour matters so much.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Just wondering why this guy isn't adding games played by these players...smh, this guy should pretty much be on suicide watch at this point.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:27 pm

"Directly part of" is a real stat?! No way. I doubt people are going about that in a serious, meaningful way.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:39 pm

well, goals+assists, why not.

Though games/minutes played indeed would be useful reference.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:44 pm

wouldnt messi smash it with goals/minutes playd since we out for a good 3 months hmm

get on it Harmonica!
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Zealous wrote:For pens you should make it clear how many were scored vs how many pens were attempted.

Agreed. Penalty accuracy is important.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:14 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:

Lol yeah right. What Zidane did was a criminal offence. No way he deserved the golden ball if good behaviour matters so much.

the difference is the nature of the offense.
One was a physical attack, which can be viewed as a manly act, especially if you believe marco insulted his family.
The other bit a man. there has never and probably will never be a place for that in society, let alone a game. its a disgusting, filthy act and is associated with kids acting out for not getting their way.
And yeah, Zidane was better

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:15 pm

farfan wrote:
CarloGOAL wrote:Serie A, only Pogba.

..undeservedly Laughing

Pogba but not vidal....right

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:00 pm

headbutting someone in the chest is a same offense as biting someone.
to your it's not comparable because one is a very well known player (zidane) and the other is a player people love to hate (suarez)
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:09 pm

also why are people face palming over mascherano inclusion, there has been much worse then him, when messi won the world cup player award, many here argued he wasn't even the best player in argentina for that tournament, but now that mascherano gets some praise it's face palm worthy??
the world cup holds a huge weight to the award if we were to look at past lists.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:26 am

Donuts wrote:

to your it's not comparable because one is a very well known player (zidane) and the other is a player people love to hate (suarez)

an unprovoked attack is not the same thing as a provoked attack.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 am

Donuts wrote:

I agree with Donuts.
Basically FIFA makes children and stepchildren .. on the other hand Battler is the same man who refused to reward Italy in 2006 because he hoped in another verdcit.. this thing is enough to explain all
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 am

farfan wrote:
Donuts wrote:

provoking someone with words now warrants them to get headbutted in the chest?
okay... lol most places would arrest you for that and laugh at your face for getting so easily provoked to that extent just because he talked about your mother.
but because it was zidane all of this is overlooked and hell he was even given a medal despite of it.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:16 am

with respect to the suarez zidane comparisons, zidane was eliminated from the 2000 balon d'or running after headbutting a player in the champs league while at juve....so at least there is some consistency with the decision. However, there was some bias in 06, after the materazzi headbutt , he was retiring and he is generally liked by a lot of people in the football circles, so i guess they opted to have him on as a nominee. I sense if he wasn't retiring he might have been banned and not nominated...just my two cents
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:56 am

Donuts wrote:
farfan wrote:
Donuts wrote:

provoking someone with words now warrants them to get headbutted in the chest?
okay... lol most places would arrest you for that and laugh at your face for getting so easily provoked to that extent just because he talked about your mother.
but because it was zidane all of this is overlooked and hell he was even given a medal despite of it.

insulting someone doesn't warrant a headbutt , but it's definetly more justified than biting someone because he was tightly marking you . Laughing

what zidane did in WC 1998 was worse than the headbutt imo .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:17 am

farfan wrote:
Donuts wrote:

Lol provoked how? For a little trash talking about one's family? Players trash talk like that all the time on the field but you don't see players react like Zidane did often do you. It's Zidane's own fault he can't control his own emotions on the biggest stage.

Fanboys do anything to protect popular players like Zidane and put down unpopular players like Suarez. Good to see Zidane getting that coaching ban. His fans still argue that he should be exempt from having the correct licensing and be allowed to manage unlawfully simply because of who he is.

And what did part of Zidane's performance was so much better than Suarez's. A remember an overrated performance in that world cup and getting a stupid red card when his team needed him most. Suarez was comfortably the best player in the EPL this season and deserves to be in the shortlist since Zidane won the golden ball.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:21 am

Harmonica wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Suarez disgraced himself at the biggest sport event on the planet and is omitted, but when Zidane did much the same he came as runner-up to Canna lol Dat double standards
Cronaldo disgraced him in the CL-final, and he's still shortlisted.

Simeone disgraced himself a million times worse then CR (supposedly) did and hes on the coaches list too
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:04 am

I've never bet in my entire life (except GL betting Proud). Can someone inform me how it works? Can I just bet € 100k on Ronaldo winning it? And how much would I win? Seems like the easiest way to print money this year. There is a very very small possibility that Fifa might pull something outrageous and give it to Neuer, like 1 % chance, but other than that surely this is sealed already? So how much can I make? Some betting people pls respond.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 am

@Fußball, i doubt you stand to make anything reasonable or worthwhile from that bet since cristiano is probably odds on favorite....if you put your money on let's say gotze and he by some strange power happens to win it....u'd probably be a millionaire....obviously you'll end up having thrown away a lot of cash because he won't win. as an aside- was it posted here about that united fan who mistakenly bet on mk dons whooping utd and ended up winning over a thousand pounds?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:33 am

Fußball wrote:I've never bet in my entire life (except GL betting Proud). Can someone inform me how it works? Can I just bet € 100k on Ronaldo winning it? And how much would I win? Seems like the easiest way to print money this year. There is a very very small possibility that Fifa might pull something outrageous and give it to Neuer, like 1 % chance, but other than that surely this is sealed already? So how much can I make? Some betting people pls respond.

well I'm not an expert at betting quotas either, but I'm pretty sure the general principle is the more likely an event, the less you get by betting on it.
So I'd say if you bet 100€ on Ronaldo, you maybe get 110€ back if you win, and then you have to pay some kind of fee too LOL.
So I'm sorry to tell you this son, but there's no easy way to print money.
Except you have 500 000 € lying around to bet on Ronaldo, then in might be worth it.
However if FIFcelona pull some shenanigans that would be a bitch, having betted 500 000 € on Ronaldo hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:45 am

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/ballon-dor/player-of-the-year

there, the best odds you get on Ronaldo are 1/6 which means if you win you get your money + 1/6, so ~117 if you bet 100.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:47 am

By the way, betting 100K on CR7 is the best way to have Manu Neuer win it.
GL jinx and all Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:48 am

From what I can see the odds are 1/7 for Ronaldo to win. I suppose this means you get 1 Euro for every 7. For € 100k I'd get about € 14k then. Don't know about fees, taxes etc. but if about half of that remains as net profit that's still quite easy money printing tbh. Wonder if betting companies have to accept such large sums though. Can't you skin them by just betting large sums on dead certainties like "Chelsea making top 4", "Bayern making top 4", "Barca making top 4" etc. or am I missing something? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next