Casciavit
halamadrid2
Bankz
harhar11
BarcaLearning
79 posters

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 9:07

izzy wrote:
Bankz wrote:Did u even read my post at all? Did u even read what i wrote about ramos? Lol, he thinks i'm going with ramos. smh

I labeled your post idiocy and now you're saying I didn't read it.......?

Bringing up Ramos is the height of the idiocy.
He scored in the Semi's and the Final, what about the rest of the season? Are their no other decisive moments other than them? Did Real Madrid just start the season in the Semi's of the CL? Nothing happened prior to that? Games weren't played to get us to that point?

You also said Madrid finished 3rd in the league....... and then brought up Ramos being decisive..........? Ok then........

What else is there to discuss?
You bring up Zidane 06? Ignoring the club season.
You bring up Henry 06? ignoring the WC.
You bring up fcking Neymar at Santos and with Brazil.... Suspect
You then bring up Maradona at 82, then seperate seasons for Boca?
Compared to where you bring up Ronaldo and take into account only certain moments in his entire season..... yet you omit that from the other players you brought up.

Idiocy.

P.S. Anyone given Riquleme the boat load of credit for Villarreal's 2005/06 season (acting like he was working with scrubs) have no idea. Just gonna ignore the contributions from Senna, Mari, Pena, Rodriguez, Sorin etc.

yeah........... take out riquelme from that villareal & presto..................... no more cl semi after that

the only highest they go in cl was qfinal only

i never said sorin or senna was scrub, but still not superb talented player like what you usually can find in big clubs, & was not much different with 2014 portugal team squad

how about riquelme boca 2012? that was more average, & its defensive............can make the boca fan vomit all the time, but wait............ that team with riquelme succeeded in qualify into 2012 libertadores final

1 time can be coincidence, but second or third time??????????

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Balon d'Or 2014 Thread

Post by izzy Sat 6 Dec - 9:26

guest_07 wrote:yeah........... take out riquelme from that villareal & presto..................... no more cl semi after that

i never said sorin or senna was scrub, but still not superb talented player like what you usually can find in big clubs, & was not much different with 2014 portugal team squad

how about riquelme boca 2012? that was more average, & its defensive............can make the boca fan vomit all the time, but wait............ that team with riquelme succeeded in qualify into 2012 libertadores final

What kind of logic is this?

How about the games against Everton? Where they had to qualify? Riquelme was not even their best player in those games? Take him out and they still beat Everton both times and qualify.

What about their performances against United in both games? The fact they were able to hold them scoreless twice? Riquelme gets all the credit for that as well? If Riquelme wasn't on the pitch United would have destroyed them, because we all know of Riquelme's defensive prowess....... Rolling Eyes

What about Senna's performance at Benfica? Where he was immense in the midfield AND scored the crucial goal which basically sealed qualification?
Or Forlan scoring big goals against Inter and Rangers?

Nope, all Riquelme huh....... Rolling Eyes

You're treating them like scrubs and completing dismissing their performances over the course of the season to pump up Riquelme.

Riquelme with Boca? You mean after the time when no one in Europe wanted to take him and questioned his ability to perform at the highest stage in Europe? You mean then?

Or how about his no show in the 2007 Copa America final where Brazil tattooed Argentina 3-0? Let me guess, he is not at fault for that, for going missing on the big stage, but had Argentina won, you would give him all the credit....... Rolling Eyes

Please.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 9:34

izzy wrote:
guest_07 wrote:yeah........... take out riquelme from that villareal & presto..................... no more cl semi after that

What kind of logic is this?

How about the games against Everton? Where they had to qualify? Riquelme was not even their best player in those games? Take him out and they still beat Everton both times and qualify.

What about their performances against United in both games? The fact they were able to hold them scoreless twice? Riquelme gets all the credit for that as well? If Riquelme wasn't on the pitch United would have destroyed them, because we all know of Riquelme's defensive prowess....... Rolling Eyes

What about Senna's performance at Benfica? Where he was immense in the midfield AND scored the crucial goal which basically sealed qualification?
Or Forlan scoring big goals against Inter and Rangers?

Nope, all Riquelme huh....... Rolling Eyes

You're treating them like scrubs and completing dismissing their performances over the course of the season to pump up Riquelme.

Riquelme with Boca? You mean after the time when no one in Europe wanted to take him and questioned his ability to perform at the highest stage in Europe? You mean then?

Or how about his no show in the 2007 Copa America final where Brazil tattooed Argentina 3-0? Let me guess, he is not at fault for that, for going missing on the big stage, but had Argentina won, you would give him all the credit....... Rolling Eyes

Please.

i don't think you saw riquelme 2007 copa america at all whether in live or not, if you did, i assume you are clueless

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 9:36

i never said riquelme was EVERYTHING in his team

but my intention is to show that riquelme ALWAYS had MAJOR IMPACT in his team

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 6 Dec - 9:50

guest_07 wrote:i don't think you saw riquelme 2007 copa america at all whether in live or not, if you did, i assume you are clueless

Oh please.

I watched it.
Riquelme was getting all the plaudits during the tournament because Argentina looked like they were gonna stroll through and he was without a doubt, considered their best player at the time (Messi was up and coming fast though). They had great players throughout that team;
Ayala
Zanetti
Milito
Aimar
Cambiasso
Messi
Crespo

Then the final happened. The match where they were supposed to steamroll an "average" Brazil side and Riquelme went missing and Robinho won best player.

It happened.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:05

riquelme had one shot hit the post, one shot superbly saved by brazil keeper, several superb pass despite been the most tackled player in that final

if you define these as missing in big match, that's your problem

my definition of missing is............. you just watch what the current superstar did in his bad match

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 6 Dec - 10:10

guest_07 wrote:riquelme had one shot hit the post, one shot superbly saved by brazil keeper, several superb pass despite been the most tackled player in that final

if you define these as missing in big match, that's your problem

my definition of missing is............. you just watch what the current superstar did in his bad match

He. Went. Missing.

His team was getting overrun by a SUBPAR Brazil team in midfield (HIS domain). He's meant to be in control of that area, he wasn't. That's unacceptable, especially for a player of his quality AND considering the opposition he was up against in that midfield.

He played some good passes................... after his team was 2-0 down. Went 3-0, and he left the building.

You can try and paint it anyway you want. Anyone can watch the game and see what happened.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:15

yeah.............

missing been the most tackled player = missing with several or little tackle by opponent

yeah.... i get your point

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 6 Dec - 10:17

guest_07 wrote:yeah.............

missing been the most tackled player = missing with several or little tackle by opponent

Sure............ sure.........

He went missing.

It's Ok though, he's gone missing before.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat 6 Dec - 10:17

how about we get back on topic rather then talking about an old player who is almost irrelevant now.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:26

izzy wrote:
guest_07 wrote:yeah.............

Sure............ sure.........

He went missing.

It's Ok though, he's gone missing before.

riquelme missing game is better than your favourite player average game

back to topic

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 6 Dec - 10:28

guest_07 wrote:riquelme missing game is better than your favourite player average game

As long as you admit, he goes missing in some of the big games.

Like the Copa final. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:32

izzy wrote:
guest_07 wrote:riquelme missing game is better than your favourite player average game

As long as you admit, he goes missing in some of the big games.

Like the Copa final. Laughing

to you, he was a flop in that tournament cause of that final

to me, that one was one of the great achievement

he perform in almost all matches except final as goal scoring machine despite play as playmaker

as playmaker, he perform in all matches

as "goal scoring machine", he failed in the final

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 6 Dec - 10:35

Fußball wrote:Neuer is the best GK in the world but his performances in 2014 don't really warrant being named among the 3 best footballers in the world other than forcing a German player into the list based on Germany winning the World Cup. Effectively he conceded 5 goals in the CL semis, didn't have to make a single save in the World Cup final (Argentina indeed had 0 shots on target) and Brazil in the semi final had their first shot on target when the scoreline was already 5-0. Sweeping up against Algeria was his highlight moment in the entire competition. Not sure that warrants a top 3 place in the Ballon d'Or rankings, Casillas certainly did more in 2010 when he saved a penalty late in the game against Paraguay when it was still 0-0 in the quarter final which would have almost certainly knocked Spain out of the competition as well as his 1 on 1 save vs. Robben in the final. So while Neuer is certainly the best and most complete goalkeeper in the world he was still not majorly decisive in 2014. Bayern certainly walk Bundi regardless of Neuer, in the CL he conceded 5 goals in the semi final and in the World Cup he performed well, his highlight being the Algeria game, but other than that not really groundbreaking stuff with little (pretty much nothing) to do in the semi-final and final.

Compare to Kahn's influence in 2002 in a shitty Germany team where he really single-handedly kept Germany in almost every game until the final. THAT is the sort of performance from a goalkeeper that warrants a Ballon d'Or shortlist nomination.

THIS.

No where near the most influential player for Germany winning WC yet forced into this list.

How about they give award to the actual German NT hero?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 6 Dec - 10:43

guest_07 wrote:to you, he was a flop in that tournament cause of that final

he perform in almost all matches except final as goal scoring machine despite play as playmaker

Oh please.

Argentina were rolling over everybody they played, basically facing no resistance...... everyone expected that to happen........ then the final came round...... Laughing

Juan Roman left early. Biggest game, went missing.

You're the one who said he ALWAYS plays well.
You're the one who gave him ALL the credit for team achievements.
You're the one who DISMISSED the efforts of his teammates so you could pump him up.

It's OK that he didn't play well in the final.
It's OK that he wasn't the singular reason, (for every team he's played on) for team success.
It's OK that he has gone missing in big games, it happens.

You tried to act like he was perfect. That's false.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:47

izzy wrote:

Oh please.

Argentina were rolling over everybody they played, basically facing no resistance...... everyone expected that to happen........ then the final came round...... Laughing

You're the one who DISMISSED the efforts of his teammates so you could pump him up.

It's OK that he wasn't the singular reason, (for every team he's played on) for team success.

i never tried to make him as perfect

but rather closer to perfect, because no human is perfect

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:49

izzy wrote:

Oh please.

everyone expect riquelme to be top scorer despite been playmaker????

please.................that job should been others job like messi or crespo or any other striker

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 6 Dec - 10:54

guest_07 wrote: everyone expect riquelme to be top scorer despite been playmaker????

please.................that job should been others job like messi or crespo or any other striker

Oh, stop the rubbish.
Everyone expected him to play well, the team was heavily favored by almost everybody. He was called their best player, he was EXPECTED to perform because the level of opposition they were going against was way below the talent Argentina had at the time.

He did....... until the final. That's why he and the Argentina team were HEAVILY criticized for that performance. Everyone knew that every game up til that final had been a cake-walk for the team.

guest_07 wrote:i never tried to make him as perfect

He is not close to perfect.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:56

izzy wrote:
guest_07 wrote: everyone expect riquelme to be top scorer despite been playmaker????

Oh, stop the rubbish.
Everyone expected him to play well, the team was heavily favored by almost everybody. He was called their best player, he was EXPECTED to perform because the level of opposition they were going against was way below the talent Argentina had at the time.

He did....... until the final. That's why he and the Argentina team were HEAVILY criticized for that performance. Everyone knew that every game up til that final had been a cake-walk for the team.

that is your opinion

you have your own conclusion, i have mine

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 10:58

izzy wrote:

Oh, stop the rubbish.

i want to ask you something, zidane 2006 wc was a success or not?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 6 Dec - 16:19

No matter what you think about who else should or should not win, let's face it, Ronaldo is a diving pos.

Calling him the best player in the world is an insult and degradation of all of football.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 16:41

Hapless_Hans wrote:No matter what you think about who else should or should not win, let's face it, Ronaldo is a diving pos.

Calling him the best player in the world is an insult and degradation of all of football.

best player that desperately need penalty to have a hattrick, unlike messi

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 6 Dec - 17:55

Hapless_Hans wrote:No matter what you think about who else should or should not win, let's face it, Ronaldo is a diving pos.

Plenty of GOATs have tried to get every chance they could to get ahead in the game. That's what ridiculously high competitors do. It's up to the refs to catch these and enforce the rules - but alas they are only human, and in Spain they are even worse than most of us. Until video reviews are implemented you can't blame players for diving and trying to get an advantage that might win them a game (I believe as a German you might have some first hand experience in this...)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 6 Dec - 18:33

If you mean Andi Möller - well, he was no Ballon d'Or candidate :coffee:

Spoiler:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat 6 Dec - 18:52

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Plenty of GOATs have tried to get every chance they could to get ahead in the game. That's what ridiculously high competitors do. It's up to the refs to catch these and enforce the rules - but alas they are only human, and in Spain they are even worse than most of us. Until video reviews are implemented you can't blame players for diving and trying to get an advantage that might win them a game (I believe as a German you might have some first hand experience in this...)

which legendary player in football history that have mentality as desperate as cronaldo in order to become the best? this is not the first time he dive & probably not the last

pele? cruyff? di stefano? eusebio?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 6 Dec - 18:54

guest_07 wrote:which legendary player in football history that have mentality as desperate as cronaldo in order to become the best?
pele? cruyff? di stefano? eusebio?

Oliver Kahn.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next