The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I could make an argument for Teague tbh, but yeah Lowry is the real no 1 guy in Toronto and should have been the all star last year.

Rose is the one that could be switched out, but doubt he doesn't make it on name alone.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Freeza wrote:Without your allstar? Lowry was playing. Don't say Derozan, because that guy isn't an allstar.
Wall
Kyrie
Wade
Lowry
Rose
Butler

Those are the clear 6 all stars from the east backcourt.

Unless you meant someone else hmm

Demar derozan is an All Star, he was last year and will be again this year. You cant deny we are much better team with Demar.

Yes, Lowry is the man in Toronto.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Agreed Freeza but Rose has been good recently what happened before will naturally be ignored as per.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Of those names who is gonna be bumped out for DeRozan? Lowry was wrongly omitted last year and won't be this year.

Whether Rose, Irving and Wade deserve it is irrelevant we know they'll get in, there was a spot open last year due to ignorance of Lowry and injury of Rose.

I can't see him getting in this year, rightly or wrongly because the all star game is basically a popularity contest.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Without your allstar? Lowry was playing. Don't say Derozan, because that guy isn't an allstar.
Wall
Kyrie
Wade
Lowry
Rose
Butler

Those are the clear 6 all stars from the east backcourt.

Unless you meant someone else hmm

Demar derozan is an All Star, he was last year and will be again this year. You cant deny we are much better team with Demar.

Yes, Lowry is the man in Toronto.

Derozan is not an all star... He's shooting like 38% from the field... Can't be an all star with those stats as a SG, sorry. But you can't.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Some very good games tonight. Raptors-Blazers, Cavs-Hawks, Spurs-Grizz, Wizards-Mavs, Suns-Pelicans
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:27 pm

If you're going to make the case of who is an all-star, it should have nothing to do with the actual teams that get selected. Especially if you guys are debating teams winning and losing.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Imagine Kobe getting voted a starter by the fans rofl

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:11 pm

dmize wrote:Damn at all these articles after the Cavs got beat down at home by the Pistons Laughing (that looked like the SVG Magic teams there tho, Meeks def helps).

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12092236/divide-exists-cleveland-cavaliers-players-coach-david-blatt-sources

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA
Just be warned: Kevin Love is almost surely next on the Cavs scapegoat flow chart. The rumblings are coming.
12:20 PM - 29 Dec 2014

Suspect yikes

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24923511/report-lebron-james-wont-hesitate-to-leave-cavs-if-hand-is-forced

Ironically just like his fans

He's trying to get Blatt fired, I'm pretty convinced of it at this point.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:17 pm

That's been obvious for a while tbh he never really supported him, wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get Irving or Love out if it doesn’t go to plan either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:20 pm

:facepalm:

What a ridiculous and unnecessary attempt at a power play from LeBron.

1. He's not going anywhere. Everyone damn well knows that. Laughing

2. Would a new coach help that much?
Maybe. I've seen them try and play multiple different defensive schemes in games this year. Look at that Detroit game, must of been 4 or 5 different schemes used to try and stop the beatdown.

3. However, I'm yet to see what Blatt has actually brought to the Cavs. It's early, but I haven't seen anything on either side of the ball. Looks like their just winging it. Also, the continued bad habits of certain players (you know who) are still there.

But still, stupid power play. We all know he run that team. If he wants Blatt gone, he'll be gone and it'll be on him and him alone.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That's been obvious for a while tbh he never really supported him, wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get Irving or Love out if it doesn’t go to plan either.

Yeah after he went to the Cavs, Mark Jackson signed with Rich Paul I believe. I remember speculation starting around then

I don't see how it's gonna get better with Mark Jackson, but who knows
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Personnel is the main issue IMO, everyone talks about the rim protection and perimeter D but the most startling issue to me is the spacing.

Watch any one of Lebron's games in Miami and the paint is wide *bleep* open, which obviously comes back to personnel but yeah.... It would probably explain why Lebron seems easier to contain in the half court.

Not sure what a new coach would do, but hey I thought Golden State were idiots for getting rid of Mark Jackson so what the *bleep* do I know.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:05 am

Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:49 am

Ma N Brook Lopez is back and firing Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:55 am

Freeza wrote:
Proud

edit: thought this was new, was gonna say bad timing. But still worth posting what he said to Wade

2:44
"Like I said if we're not better(?) we're gonna re-unite and do some bigger and better things" Shocked

gives no fvcks about Cleveland, he's not from there Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:38 pm

He just came one year to *bleep* up their entire future in the Love trade Proud

If OKC can stay healthy and get a somewhat legit half court set-up, I can see them winning it. Only team from the West I can see beating them in 7 games atm, if they're healthy, are Memphis.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Still have a problem with their bigs, if they got Gasol like they tried to I'd make them flat out favourites.

Actually I'm undecided on the west in general, still think though Spurs will end up winning it and will go on a run once they get healthy.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:21 am

Rondo shooting 4 for 4 from three right now scratch
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 am

Yeah he's snapping on us right now. 18 points in the first half
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:29 am

I know everyone going to say the waiving of Josh Smith is the reason and it's mostly true, but Jodie Meeks coming back has really helped Detroit.

I questioned the deal he got but it's looking really good at this point.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:45 am

He was great for us last year, improved so much from his first season. And then he left Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:57 am

If the Knicks didn't have a draft pick I'd feel sorry for their fans right now. This is just sad. Shot clock violation where it seemed like they didn't even wanna shoot, followed by JR Smith throwing the rare crosscourt lobbed bounce pass for a TO, followed by an awful bricked shot. Suspect
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:04 am

Steph ffs Proud

teaching them raptors a lesson
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:58 pm

I agree with Kobe on this. Way too many kids don't learn the basics because they're overpowering their opponents physically at a young age.
http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/671842
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Especially big men, the lack of basic back to the basket skills are laughable.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next