S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:50 pm

i understand love for your team but sometimes the blind patriotic love shown here never ceases to amuse me,

its like supporting a president who tells your country that importing gas is not of more value so imports kerosene and insists that's what citizens should put in their vehicles and he still wins the next term elections Laughing

cos that's how similar patriotism people show on Marotta's idiocies here, when a spade is clearly a spade....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:13 pm

18:40 - SOON NEW UPDATE WITH GALATASARAY FOR Sneijder - Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website, revealed that soon there will be a new contact between Juve Galatasaray Sneijder: "Frantic hours, Juventus decided on market. In addition to the constant telephone contact with Porto for Rolando, in fact, the company is negotiating with Juventus Galatasaray for Wesley Sneijder. The parties have agreed to adjourn immediately after the game against Besiktas, deeply felt by the Turkish fans. At that point, the two clubs will be contacted to understand figures and conditions of the deal. A deal that remains alive, Sneijder is the first real goal for Juventus trocar. Frantic hours, Allegri expects its possible gift. ", wrote the reporter for Sky Sports.

18:25 - ROLANDO EVER CLOSER - Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website, revealed that Rolando is closer to Juve: "A future increasingly tinged with Juventus, Rolando and Juventus are approaching. During today In fact, there have been other telephone contacts with the Port to try to close the deal soon. The parts will be updated in the coming hours to define the situation. The companies are close, we are at the final stages. The deal is close to the closing, Allegri could soon have its reinforcement in defense. "
===
@elm: sneijder will prove you wrong... Smile

As for rolando, I think that it would be better to go for a LB, cuz caceres and barzagli are back. We have chiello ogbonna bonnuci and caceres to fight for the CB spot, only if caceres will be shifted to RB, then getting rolando will be an OK move.

As for lb, we only have evra now, that asa is out. So getting a CB rather than a LB means that padwin will be our sub LB for the time being?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:03 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:meanwhile we will let shaqiri go now that he is available,and in the summer, when all world class players are beyond our reach for 15m we'll settle for more scrubs like Perreyra for more money than we could have got Shaqiri and we'll keep on piling our team with more and more thrash, then struggle to rid ourselves off them, cos who will buy Perreyra after he is found out (if he already hasn't been)

oh, Sneidjer and "worldclass" in the same sentence Laughing

i nearly forgot we are still in 2010.....

Sneijder was a world class player something that Shaqiri never showed so far, and that scrub that you call him has proven you wrong in every field of statistics and ever single game he played. Plus I am sure you've never ever watched a game when Sneijder played I am sure of it, so stop bitching.

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i understand love for your team but sometimes the blind patriotic love shown here never ceases to amuse me,

its like supporting a president who tells your country that importing gas is not of more value so imports kerosene and insists that's what citizens should put in their vehicles and he still wins the next term elections Laughing

cos that's how similar patriotism people show on Marotta's idiocies here, when a spade is clearly a spade....

and I still understand your hate for Marotta, and that you are never ever happy.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:17 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:meanwhile we will let shaqiri go now that he is available,and in the summer, when all world class players are beyond our reach for 15m we'll settle for more scrubs like Perreyra for more money than we could have got Shaqiri and we'll keep on piling our team with more and more thrash, then struggle to rid ourselves off them, cos who will buy Perreyra after he is found out (if he already hasn't been)

oh, Sneidjer and "worldclass" in the same sentence Laughing

i nearly forgot we are still in 2010.....

Sneijder was a world class player something that Shaqiri never showed so far, and that scrub that you call him has proven you wrong in every field of statistics and ever single game he played. Plus I am sure you've never ever watched a game when Sneijder played I am sure of it, so stop bitching.

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i understand love for your team but sometimes the blind patriotic love shown here never ceases to amuse me,

and I still understand your hate for Marotta, and that you are never ever happy.

Even after we quit the "3-meh-2". Lol :p Calma Elm, we are gradually becomming better. Pereyra is not a scrub, 10000x better than Isla who gave absolutely nothing to the squad.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:15 am

The problem with Sneijder has always been his wage and motivation not that he wasn't good for other EU sides and Inter didn't want to sell him to Man Utd simple as that.

And stop acting like Shaqiri is Messi and Sneijder is Giovinco. Shaqiri is only younger and has nothing more to offer than Sneijder bar few years
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:40 am

You're neglecting to mention another major issue which is far more relevant than motivation: his injury record. He was barely ever available for Inter after Mourinho left and even in his best year he missed quite a few league matches through injury.

The only argument for Sneijder might be his comfort in the centre of the pitch. The only doubt over Shaqiri might be how well he'll perform if asked to play as a trequartista in Juve's system, not his quality itself.

Last edited by dostoevsky on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:58 am

How about we *bleep* off with these 97th choice CB signings and 45 year old midfielders and put more money in the kitty for a pair of motherf*cking WINGERS in the Summer so we can transition to a system that resembles something from this god damn century.

Playing Juve, brb abuse their wings and press their CBs. Job done. Thank God teams in Italy see 'Juventus' in the fixture list and automatically revert to 11th century ancient Catenaccio with a bunch of slow 40 year old men who can't exploit us.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:59 am

P.S unless we were signing Shaqiri to play as a right winger we were wasting our time anyway.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:P.S unless we were signing Shaqiri to play as a right winger we were wasting our time anyway.

spot on Smile

and I agree with dosto Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Wesley Sneijder’s agent warned Juventus that “Galatasaray don’t want to sell” for less than his €20m release clause.

The Bianconeri have reportedly abandoned the race to sign Xherdan Shaqiri from Bayern Munich, preferring instead to focus on Sneijder.

“Galatasaray don’t want to sell Sneijder,” agent Guido Albers told Bugun TV in Turkey.

“Wesley loves the club and its fans. Neither he nor his wife want to leave Istanbul.”

It had been reported that Juve were offering €2m to Galatasaray, plus an 18-month contract worth €4.5m to the Dutch international.

“If Juve are really interested, then they should talk to Galatasaray and pay the €20m buy-out clause in his contract.

“Not €5m, nor €10m or €12m. They need €20m. They have no need to talk to me, as I’m not the one who can sell the player.

“In any case, I can confirm that so far no offers have come in and Wesley is happy at Galatasaray.”
http://football-italia.net/60713/agent-sneijder-will-cost-juve-%E2%82%AC20m

----

Please go rofl
Yeah I know it's the usual agent trash talk but still..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Sneijder was world class long time ago,now he wont be that useful,we already have a lot of players past their 30's.

Shaqiri was a good option as he can play on many positions mostly on wings and as trq but I was sure this move was never going to happen...to those who say that he didn't performed well in WC or he is overrated you are wrong, he was the best player of his NT, he wasn't anything special but he did good for his team quality...and if 15 mln for Shaqiri are to call him overrated then let's go all in for Sneijder 20 mln offer Laughing
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 pm

now that Sneidjer is gonna cost 20m ( Laughing ) watch the love switch to Diamanti by next week....

Marotta fans will be here telling us Diamanti at his best in China was = to prime Kaka and for 1.5m we should get him as he's better than Shaqiri...... (*popcorn ready)
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:now that Sneidjer is gonna cost 20m ( Laughing ) watch the love switch to Diamanti by next week....

Marotta fans will be here telling us Diamanti at his best in China was = to prime Kaka and for 1.5m we should get him as he's better than Shaqiri...... (*popcorn ready)

Wahahahahahahahahahaha +1000 for dat. Best post of da year already
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:12 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:now that Sneidjer is gonna cost 20m ( Laughing ) watch the love switch to Diamanti by next week....

(*ban getting ready*)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:47 am

DeviAngel wrote:

(*ban getting ready*)

ehrmm for what reason exactly? cos last I checked there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a mod, unless Juve section runs a state-within-a-state system that no one knows about....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:22 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

(*ban getting ready*)

ehrmm for what reason exactly? cos last I checked there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a mod, unless Juve section runs a state-within-a-state system that no one knows about....

Don't worry I am not in a rush a reason will appear Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

(*ban getting ready*)

Don't worry I am not in a rush  a reason will appear Smile

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 7 79129-xtina-eating-cereal-like-a-bos-0dxt

anyways what are the latest Marotta dealings so I can critique.... bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 pm

I think he still wants to get Sneijder. I'm hearing for 9 million. I don't think we should sign him, I feel as though Shaqiri would be a better signing right now, if not then look at all the options they have for this window. If we can't sign a very good player who isn't old, then I think we should just wait for the summer transfer window and sign a good trequartista or winger considering lots of the players we could sign in January will be cup tied.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:57 pm

I'm also hearing rumours of Falcao, Miranda and Ramires in the summer. Do you guys believe any of them. Miranda would be a great signing in my opinion. Ramires and Falcao maybe depending on their prices because I wouldn't want to sell any of our centre midfielders so I don't know where he'd play. Unless he can bench Marchisio and Pirlo. Falcao if he isn't too expensive I would sign to maybe replace Llorente. But I think a winger/trequartista is the most important position we need right now.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:35 am

Did you just say bench our 2nd best midfielder this year?

The rumors on these players are 10000% BS cuz the rumors that came said that we would get these players only if we sell pogba to mufc for 100m
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:50 am

salmano9 wrote:Did you just say bench our 2nd best midfielder this year?

The rumors on these players are 10000% BS cuz the rumors that came said that we would get these players only if we sell pogba to mufc for 100m

SEcond? Marchisio and Tevez are the best players so far this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:50 am

I was thinking about it in a way that Vidal regains top form, which means Marchisio would be our 3rd best midfielder if not 4th. Either way, I'm fine with our CM's right now and I think we just need to focus on getting another trequartista/winger and maybe another fullback/wingback. Also, I don't think Marchisio is the best player along with Tevez so far this season. I would say it's been Tevez and Pogba so far.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Wouldn't he be good for the trequartista role in the 4312? Even though, this loan rumor is total BS really... Too expensive...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:58 pm

“There isn’t a genuine negotiation in place yet, as we only got information on the player’s intentions. If we have the opportunity to get him on our terms, then that’s fine.

“Galatasaray want big money that we absolutely do not intend on spending. In the January market you seek opportunities. We already have a satisfying squad, so if impressive opportunities arise, then we will grab them, but at the moment there are none.

“We are not in an emergency situation, so are in no rush to buy.”

Beppe :bow: :bow: Completely agree.

January is usually used for teams who made mistakes in the summer, so far so good. Save money and use them on Tevez replacement.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:“There isn’t a genuine negotiation in place yet, as we only got information on the player’s intentions. If we have the opportunity to get him on our terms, then that’s fine.

“Galatasaray want big money that we absolutely do not intend on spending. In the January market you seek opportunities. We already have a satisfying squad, so if impressive opportunities arise, then we will grab them, but at the moment there are none.

“We are not in an emergency situation, so are in no rush to buy.”

Beppe :bow: :bow: Completely agree.

January is usually used for teams who made mistakes in the summer, so far so good. Save money and use them on Tevez replacement.

Well, yeah thats absolutely true. All of our offensive players are back (Morata, Vidal) and so we don't need an emergency transfer. You are right. We don't need to buy now. Maybe a back up LB/CB. Thats all, as Barz is on a long term injury.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:29 am

Sneijder: "I say yes to Juve. Would be happy to come here". TS and CdS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next