S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 am

GIGItheBest wrote:If we can get 15 million for Llorente that would be a good, considering how he's playing this season. Plus we also got him for free.

Lol yes!
Andrew_p wrote:Considering the season he's having and his age I don't think he can be sold for that much. He should definitely be sold though. Unmotivated, lethargic, with no passion...Perhaps he just doesn't feel that he is important for the team anymore. Anyway that's another issue.

Lol, transfermarket rate him at almost 17m pounds... Thats crazy lol... I think that Arsenal want him...? Or Barca maybe need him. They needed a pure ST (a tall one) for a while lol...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:04 am

Atalanta's Marino is such a dickhead...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:34 am

We are extremely lucky if we can get 10mil for Llorente. But we won't

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:51 pm

If we qualify to quarter finals in the CL maybe we can sign big names...

Black&White
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:38 am

Manchester City use Stevan Jovetic as bait in pursuit for Juventus' £75million-rated Paul Pogba
21 February 2015 10:30 PM Simon Mullock

The Montenegrin has fallen out of favour with Manuel Pellegrini since the arrival of Wilfried Bony with the Italian giants willing to offer him a way out
Pogba-and-Jovetic-main.jpg
Trading places? City will look to use Jovetic as bait in their pursuit of Paul Pogba

Manchester City are hoping to use Steven Jovetic as a bargaining tool to land £75million Paul Pogba.

Juventus have already told champions City that they will take Jovetic off their hands in the summer after both player and club accepted that the Montenegrin striker’s future lies away from the Etihad.

And City are hoping to use that interest to get the Italian champions around the negotiating table for talks about Pogba.

Deal or no deal? Paul Pogba is on Man City's wanted list
As exclusively revealed by Sunday Mirror Sport last month, they are one of a number of clubs who have been alerted to the growing belief in Turin that Juventus will cash in on the French midfielder at the end of the season.

A swap deal that would see Jovetic as a makeweight is unlikely, given the complications of arranging such a transfer.

But City will look to use Juve’s interest in their striker to open a dialogue about Pogba’s availability.

Jovetic, a £22million signing from Fiorentina 18 months ago, has been devastated by City’s decision to dump him from their Champions League squad for Wilfried Bony.

Last week he admitted in an interview with this newspaper that his omission had “killed” him.

Source; The mirror
===
Why not? Better than selling to RM...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Jovetic has been a flop for me! Not saying that he wouldn't be good at Juve but he is not the world class player we thought he was! loan with the option to buy. Pogba should not be used in a player exchange plus cash unless the player is Isco or Aguero!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 pm

The injuries destroyed Jovetic's progress as a football player, he could have been WC now he is just very good football player. Saying that he would improve our team plus he is 25 he could still improve a bit at least. Having Jovetic as AM instead of Vidal would make this team twice better. Depends on the price I guess but if its anything above 20 I would go for Mkhitaryan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:01 pm

How about Firmino?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:The injuries destroyed Jovetic's progress as a football player, he could have been WC now he is just very good football player. Saying that he would improve our team plus he is 25 he could still improve a bit at least. Having Jovetic as AM instead of Vidal would make this team twice better. Depends on the price I guess but if its anything above 20 I would go for Mkhitaryan

Yeah...That's it. Poor guy really. That is why Marrota didn't go for him and gamble the 30m.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:27 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:How about Firmino?

I would take him in a heart beat.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

I would take him in a heart beat.

Same here, I think he would be a great signing.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 pm

feck that, they either give us 130m or go lick the a** of a mahogany tree, feck Jovetic, he rejected us in pursuit of money, now that he is sh*t he knows we exist..... I'd rather keep Pogba or wait for Madrid or P$G's mega offer than exchange Pogba for a scrub like Jovetic and some meager change......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:51 pm

if they want Pogba, Silva + 80m should do or Aguero + 15m otherwise 130m or they can kiss the dream good bye, those are the only players they have that we should consider for player exchange + cash....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:55 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if they want Pogba, Silva + 80m should do or Aguero + 15m otherwise 130m or they can kiss the dream good bye, those are the only players they have that we should consider for player exchange + cash....

Come one Silva is class midfielder silva + 80 million is too much bro, Silva plus 40 is somehow realistic but the wages....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:35 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if they want Pogba, Silva + 80m should do or Aguero + 15m otherwise 130m or they can kiss the dream good bye, those are the only players they have that we should consider for player exchange + cash....

Come one Silva is class midfielder silva + 80 million is too much bro, Silva plus 40 is somehow realistic but the wages....

Silva is 28-29, so this is why he put a lot of emphasis on the price. I agree with elm this time Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:41 pm

He would be a perfect AM for our team...hope Marotta does an invest for him like we did with Diego Ribas...for me Firmino is worth 25mln
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Are we not getting Berardi and Zaza next season?

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:42 am

Fuzail wrote:Are we not getting Berardi and Zaza next season?

Zaza only if Llorente leaves I think... But I love how Lolo supported the team today in BD's game, hugging each player prematch Very Happy He loves the team.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:02 am

juvealbanian wrote:

He would be a perfect AM for our team...hope Marotta does an invest for him like we did with Diego Ribas...for me Firmino is worth 25mln

Sell Llorente and with his wages saved plus not buying pereyra is the transfer and wages money right there..... we should also go for epl cam's who aren't stars in their team but very good players such as nasri,willian,cazorla etc. I no they have big wages but sooner or later we will be able to afford those wages and we have reached the threshold ( in my opinion ) of we have to either seriously invest in big players or we will never progress as a team talent wise.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 am

Building-Morata: the revenge of Marotta

There was a confrontation in comparison to the Stadium yesterday. Not only Juventus against Borussia Dortmund but Alvaro Morata against Ciro Immobile, namely the names most discussed last summer market Juventus. The highlights "calciomercato.com", according to which the game yesterday confirmed the effectiveness of the choices of leaders Juventus, criticized for giving in building and for investing sull'attaccante Spanish. The outcome of the race yesterday, with former Real Madrid on the shields and the former Torino willing but very incisive, will have made ​​you smile Marotta and Guild. All this, while awaiting the return of March 18 in Dortmund, of course.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 am

Links with Nasri how about a swap between Pogba for nasri+toure and money or a left back?. I no this is pure fantasy football talk but I like this idea. They have silva as attacking midfield I'm sure they can sign someone to replace nasri and city would have pogba replace toure obviously. As far as i see both clubs win in this situation.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:53 am

marottalad wrote:Links with Nasri how about a swap between Pogba for nasri+toure and money or a left back?. I no this is pure fantasy football talk but I like this idea. They have silva as attacking midfield I'm sure they can sign someone to replace nasri and city would have pogba replace toure obviously. As far as i see both clubs win in this situation.

Nasri and toure together will cost us 7-9m per season Razz , more than pogbito himself. And toure, is in his peak, or little bit past his peak, so I would go for someone younger, maybe moutinho.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:12 am

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:Links with Nasri how about a swap between Pogba for nasri+toure and money or a left back?. I no this is pure fantasy football talk but I like this idea. They have silva as attacking midfield I'm sure they can sign someone to replace nasri and city would have pogba replace toure obviously. As far as i see both clubs win in this situation.

Nasri and toure together will cost us 7-9m per season Razz , more than pogbito himself. And toure, is in his peak, or little bit past his peak, so I would go for someone younger, maybe moutinho.

I understand these players have high wages but with llorente hopefully off our books and tevez leaving for argentina this season or next plus adidas money coming in i am sure we can afford to pay a little bit higher then our current best paid players to new arrivals. I said toure because we are being linked with nasri, city is linked with pogba and toure has been open to a move to inter, if he would go to inter i am sure he would chose us over them if the conditions are right. A swap could be on the cards! Also our midfield without pogba lacks height we need a tall dm/cm to replace pogba. Asamoah is not the man to replace pogba but he is a terrific player and i wanna see him being used a centre mid rotating next season and emergency left back. Moutinho should be considered an option as CAM but don't forget at monaco his wages are tax free so we would have to pay double his wages now just so he could make the same amount. I still do think we have to pay more wages to get the better players and that i just a fact of life but we would have to give moutinho an astronomical amount so i can't see that move happening
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:57 am

marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I understand these players have high wages but with llorente hopefully off our books and tevez leaving for argentina this season or next plus adidas money coming in i am sure we can afford to pay a little bit higher then our current best paid players to new arrivals. I said toure because we are being linked with nasri, city is linked with pogba and toure has been open to a move to inter, if he would go to inter i am sure he would chose us over them if the conditions are right. A swap could be on the cards! Also our midfield without pogba lacks height we need a tall dm/cm to replace pogba. Asamoah is not the man to replace pogba but he is a terrific player and i wanna see him being used a centre mid rotating next season and emergency left back. Moutinho should be considered an option as CAM but don't forget at monaco his wages are tax free so we would have to pay double his wages now just so he could make the same amount. I still do think we have to pay more wages to get the better players and that i just a fact of life but we would have to give moutinho an astronomical amount so i can't see that move happening

Yeaah true, but I think thatit would be best if we kept pogba. We should think this way: Now we are growing, we will have more money in the coming future as we get into further stages in the CL, and so we can afford to keep pogba, as long as he is happy here and we try to avoid fatty's witchcraft...

Next season is Pirlo's last as well, so we need a heir to him and MVPogba 2.0 seem to fill the void, but if pogba leaves, the only potential player I would want to see is verrat. I'm not too convinced that toure will be a long term solution, as he will rot in 3 years. We really need pogba, but sadly I really feel like everyone now, that he will definitely leave sooner or later. I want to see Sturaro develop as well...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 am

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yeaah true, but I think thatit would be best if we kept pogba. We should think this way: Now we are growing, we will have more money in the coming future as we get into further stages in the CL, and so we can afford to keep pogba, as long as he is happy here and we try to avoid fatty's witchcraft...

Next season is Pirlo's last as well, so we need a heir to him and MVPogba 2.0 seem to fill the void, but if pogba leaves, the only potential player I would want to see is verrat. I'm not too convinced that toure will be a long term solution, as he will rot in 3 years. We really need pogba, but sadly I really feel like everyone now, that he will definitely leave sooner or later. I want to see Sturaro develop as well...

Raiola is such a piece of crap no wonder he got to the position of power he is in he would sell his mother for a buck as mike tyson once said about don king lol We also have asamoah too don't forget he can walk into most midfields in the world except bayern,madrid barca,chelsea etc. if we get a decent left back or keep evra i wanna see him get more minutes in his favoured position
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 am

Ya, I think we should focus on bringing in a CAM this summer and maybe benching Pirlo for Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba (if we have all of them after the summer transfer window is over). Then we have Pirlo, Asamoah, Sturaro (if we don't loan him again) and Pereyra for midfield subs. If we sell Llorente, we can maybe get some money from him, plus the money we earned this year and the money from Adidas, which can maybe get us a good player. I would like someone that's 26 or younger and WC for CAM. Firmino, Oscar,De Bruyne etc. I would also try to invest in a striker like Dybala, but I would try to lower his price a bit. And this summer or next summer, I'd try to get Verratti while also hopefully keeping Pogba and Vidal.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next