S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:29 am

Sneijder: "I say yes to Juve. Would be happy to come here". TS and CdS

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:Sneijder: "I say yes to Juve. Would be happy to come here". TS and CdS

Thats not the problem Sad The problem is what we are willing to pay to get him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:39 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Sneijder: "I say yes to Juve. Would be happy to come here". TS and CdS

Thats not the problem Sad The problem is what we are willing to pay to get him.

Marotta said on our terms. We need a good passer behind the strikers we saw that against Inter.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:56 am

If you buy a number 10 then you should just drop Llorente. With Sneijder/whoever plus the already 5 midfielder in your roster the 4-3-1-2 will be permanent so he won't receive much support from the wings and with someone who actually connects midfield and attack and feeds the strikers you won't need to hoof the ball to Llorente.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:12 am

Katy Perry wrote:If you buy a number 10 then you should just drop Llorente. With Sneijder/whoever plus the already 5 midfielder in your roster the 4-3-1-2 will be permanent so he won't receive much support from the wings and with someone who actually connects midfield and attack and feeds the strikers you won't need to hoof the ball to Llorente.

We need a modern striker in the summer, someone who is mobile and creative I am sure we will go after Berrardi and Zaza, Llorente's career is at the end here I can smell that.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Katy Perry wrote:If you buy a number 10 then you should just drop Llorente. With Sneijder/whoever plus the already 5 midfielder in your roster the 4-3-1-2 will be permanent so he won't receive much support from the wings and with someone who actually connects midfield and attack and feeds the strikers you won't need to hoof the ball to Llorente.

We need a modern striker in the summer, someone who is mobile and creative I am sure we will go after Berrardi and Zaza, Llorente's career is at the end here I can smell that.

Yes, good observation. He hasn't been scoring a lot lately. one or 2 goals every 5 or 6 matches. Even though I do admire his work off the ball...

As for the Sneijder case, do you mean that vidal ain't a good passer? And would sneijder take cm8's place? I would want CM8 to play in pirlo's place and sneijder as CAM. Better to see Pirlo get subbed than cm8, our best mf alongside pogba this season. Also, vidal is improving, so it is hard to bench him now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:19 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yes, good observation. He hasn't been scoring a lot lately. one or 2 goals every 5 or 6 matches. Even though I do admire his work off the ball...

As for the Sneijder case, do you mean that vidal ain't a good passer? And would sneijder take cm8's place? I would want CM8 to play in pirlo's place and sneijder as CAM. Better to see Pirlo get subbed than cm8, our best mf alongside pogba this season. Also, vidal is improving, so it is hard to bench him now.

It would be foolish to take Marchisio off, yesterday he was the best player on the pitch, beside that great move Pogba was plain good not great but good he misplaced a lot of passes after that in the final third. Marchisio was everywhere. As for Piro its time for him to accept bench role.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 pm

How on earth is it possible that Inter signs Shaqiri ahead of us? Seriously hard to believe this. I know we pulled out days ago but still..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:34 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Yea, I think it ended when Conte left and was replaced with Allegri. With Conte the fullbacks were attacking wingbacks and the 3-5-2 was a 3-3-4 when going forward and the offensive strategies Conte frequently asked to his players was to get the ball to the flanks or to pass directly the ball to the ST and let them combine. Now with Allegri you're prioritizing much less direct, trying to control the game and orchestrate your way to the goal.

However I don't think he'll be replaced with Zaza or Berardi as I don't think Marotta will want to give a first team place right away to a loanee/formerly co-owned player after the Giovinco debacle. Plus Zaza and Berardi were players that Conte rated and wanted and planned for a future starting role, not sure what Allegri thinks about them.

dronte wrote:How on earth is it possible that Inter signs Shaqiri ahead of us? Seriously hard to believe this. I know we pulled out days ago but still..
I guess Marotta's avarice and the fact that he's deemed not suited for the 4-3-1-2/3-5-2
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:20 pm

dronte wrote:How on earth is it possible that Inter signs Shaqiri ahead of us? Seriously hard to believe this. I know we pulled out days ago but still..

"Both clubs agreed on silence about the transfer arrangements"

I bet its 20+ million even if its the reported 18, still we don't need him he is a winger not a trequartista
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Inter gets Shaqiri for 17m, whilst we are gonna pay 17m for "the next di Maria" Perreyra :facepalm:

what can I say, life is good..... smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:33 pm

can't wait for Sneidjer purchase for 10m (5m more and we could have signed Shaqiri who would provide width, since we won't play Coman or Gio , inb4Shaqiri_is_crap)

to add more hurt to my butt..... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:59 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Inter gets Shaqiri for 17m, whilst we are gonna pay 17m for "the next di Maria" Perreyra :facepalm:

according to GDM loan + 15M obligation + bonuses

according to Bild loan + 18M (no mention if obligation or option)

according to the clubs websites, they dont want to tell the numbers...

Pereyra is in 4 years installments and he is ON LOAN without obligation to buy him, you said the same shit for Iturbe now look at him he is the biggest flop this season lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:23 pm

no one wants sneijder because he is 30 y old, yet no one wanted pirlo to because he was 33 y old.

In the same time everyone want to extend Licht's deal and he is also 30y old.

The irony.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:39 pm

According to SKY now 7/8 million euros, tomorrow is the meeting but it needs to be calm and silent because of the turkish media lol

I turchi potrebbero richiedere per l'olandese 7/8 milioni e nel fine settimana potrebbe esserci un'accelerata nella trattativa.

Il Galatasaray, però, è una squadra molto importante e Sneijder è uno dei giocatori più rappresentativi e quindi il club turco anche a livello mediatico deve gestire bene una eventuale cessione del trequartista.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Inter gets Shaqiri for 17m, whilst we are gonna pay 17m for "the next di Maria" Perreyra :facepalm:

according to GDM loan + 15M obligation + bonuses

according to Bild loan + 18M (no mention if obligation or option)

according to the clubs websites, they dont want to tell the numbers...

Pereyra is in 4 years installments and he is ON LOAN without obligation to buy him, you said the same shit for Iturbe now look at him he is the biggest flop this season lol

technically Inter will also be paying that 15m in installments likewise so there's no win here for us....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 pm

give the man his season, so far Pereyra is more than solid in the box to box role everyone agrees except for you. It's ok maybe you want something else from a midfielder but that's just you.

Inter is obligated to buy him, what if he flops? What would you say then? You were the first to make a lot of fuss about Iturbe now you seem to forgot him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

@Devi:
Your words are diamond. Smile Good way to prove Elm wrong.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:41 pm

idk why we keep doing this...
I would take Sneider...but idk how that's gonna work out because if we gonna give him 4.5m to sit on the bench...then why bother?
I always getting him would be good IF we lost Pirlo
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 pm

I agree we should've went for Shaqiri as he's played as CAM in the World Cup, but Snjeider isn't too bad. The reason I wouldn't want Sneijder is because he's getting pretty old, and because it might mean we won't go after another CAM in the summer. Plus, where will we fit Coman and Pereyra if he arrives? I want to see Coman get more chances and maybe in CAM because so far he's really only played striker and a bit on the wing (I think). So Devi, if we do sign Sneijder do you think we'll still want a CAM in the summer? If not, what positions do you think we'll be looking to buy players for?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:52 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I agree we should've went for Shaqiri as he's played as CAM in the World Cup, but Snjeider isn't too bad. The reason I wouldn't want Sneijder is because he's getting pretty old, and because it might mean we won't go after another CAM in the summer. Plus, where will we fit Coman and Pereyra if he arrives? I want to see Coman get more chances and maybe in CAM because so far he's really only played striker and a bit on the wing (I think). So Devi, if we do sign Sneijder do you think we'll still want a CAM in the summer? If not, what positions do you think we'll be looking to buy players for?

Well, pereyra plays really a lot. Coman though, he should be loaned out. Good purchase with Sneijder. Hopefully pirlo will be benched!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:50 am

I wrote in the general thread transfer rumours before that we should go for Jovetic what do u guys think?. he is capable of playing cam, he would be great with tevez and or/morata, he likes juve and will be available due too Bony being bought. My dream signing is Isco but we all no that won't happen.... even if the money is their i don't think he would choose juve
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:14 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I agree we should've went for Shaqiri as he's played as CAM in the World Cup, but Snjeider isn't too bad. The reason I wouldn't want Sneijder is because he's getting pretty old, and because it might mean we won't go after another CAM in the summer. Plus, where will we fit Coman and Pereyra if he arrives? I want to see Coman get more chances and maybe in CAM because so far he's really only played striker and a bit on the wing (I think). So Devi, if we do sign Sneijder do you think we'll still want a CAM in the summer? If not, what positions do you think we'll be looking to buy players for?

Depends on a lot of things but I know I would recall Berardi or Zaza. Sneijder can help Coman grow a lot but Coman needs to go on loan at least these last six months. In the summer we need CF, LB and CB and a CB that's a world class. Chiellini is shit, Bonucci has great potential but has brain farts, our best defender is out and I am sure he will retire soon. Same goes for CF, as for AM we can always develop Coman also Tevez can play there together with Vidal/Asamoah/Marchisio/Pogba.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:54 am

I heard Shaqiri cost 14 million in total. If we actually did want him, I think we should've tried and signed him as he didn't cost too much. Anyways, I agree that in the summer we should maybe look for a Center Back and a Striker. But I also feel as though we still might be missing that CAM, unless one of our players by then will be playing good in that position. I think we should also go for a LB but the only one I can think of is Ricardo Rodriguez. I've also heard that Baba from Augsburg is a good left back and he's 20 years old currently. Maybe he won't cost as much as Ricardo Rodriguez. Center Backs I heard we wanted Miranda, but I don't know if it's true. I can't really think of many options right now, but I think there might be a few. Strikers I would want us to try and sign Cavani or Falcao. Even though both will be unlikely, I still think we should try. @Devi, which players do you think we can look to sign in the summer?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:06 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I heard Shaqiri cost 14 million in total. If we actually did want him, I think we should've tried and signed him as he didn't cost too much. Anyways, I agree that in the summer we should maybe look for a Center Back and a Striker. But I also feel as though we still might be missing that CAM, unless one of our players by then will be playing good in that position. I think we should also go for a LB but the only one I can think of is Ricardo Rodriguez. I've also heard that Baba from Augsburg is a good left back and he's 20 years old currently. Maybe he won't cost as much as Ricardo Rodriguez. Center Backs I heard we wanted Miranda, but I don't know if it's true. I can't really think of many options right now, but I think there might be a few. Strikers I would want us to try and sign Cavani or Falcao. Even though both will be unlikely, I still think we should try. @Devi, which players do you think we can look to sign in the summer?

Well depends again, if we want BIG money for spending like 70-80 million we need to sell a player for big cash in order to reinvest and get into + and start operating like a big club like we are and we will get our economical power back. Vidal/Pogba if we get good offers one of them can go. As for targets without selling Vidal/Pogba my targets would be : Munian/Mkhitaryan/Firmino for CAM, Jackson Martinez ( 35 million clause), recall Rugani and wait and see for Rolando or get someone experienced on 1 year contract so Rugani can learn from.

Sell : Llorente, Ogbonna,
Out of contracts : Giovinco, Rubinho, Pepe, Motta

In: Jackson MArtinez, Firmino/Mkhtaryan/Munian, Rugani
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:54 pm

Won't consider selling Vidal/Pogba. Never. Not even CM8
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next