S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:26 am

I realised that in some games he wasn't playing like he used too, but then again he's still played many good games this season, and in my opinion he's played better than Pereyra.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:39 am

Yeah, cuz pereyra sometimes was playing as a WB instead of Licht
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:just pay the money for Beraradi or Zaza !

Zaza is Llorente's replacement. Take my word for that.

@Elm and Co.:

Guys cut it. Marrota is a genius. You will see how Shaqiri will turn out to be a average, not better than pereyra... We have good scouts to see how the players would fit in the squad, so maybe shaqiri isn't good enough for Serie A?

Remember the 25m that we spent on Diego few years ago? 20m on Felipe Melo? Yeah... So I guess Marrota wants to be wise and not repeat those moves which were overpriced... He will only pay for the real value of the player if you notice. Most teams tag a high price on their players you know?! Just for the sake of saying that the player is not for sale unless you are prepared to pay double the player's value...

am guessing the players below were "real value".....

Isla - 18m

Martinez Malaka (called the savior once by Beppe choir) - 12m

Matri - 15m (apart from 1st season we all know how it ended)

Ogbonna - 15m (inb4 he is young)

Giovinco (not that i don't rate Gio)- sold for 3m bought back for 12m

Bonucci (inb4 he is our best CB) - 15M

*cough* Pereyra (new di Maria they said)- 17m

Krasic (not that I hate Krasic but you called for real player value so) - 15m

Elia - 11m

Simone Pepe - 11m

yes Marotta has done good things but some of you fail to see that being transfer director is a game, some get lucky others don't, those who mean for success are willing to spend..... if you won't well you can aim your success on the dice...... Marotta got lucky with some players yes he has constantly paid more for player depth than anything, all  these depth could have gone into 2 quality players, Marotta is no saint, his success was based on pure luck not genius, if you view the man from a holistic point of view, there's more crap than quality in his wake, but because we won we all shut our eyes to it...

and oh I find it amusing that people compare Pereyra signing to Shaqiri, I mean Shaqiri is 23 so is Pereyra, we both know who the quality player is between them, if Pereyra has potential then and Shaqiri is already better than him then I don't know.... oh and how long will I repeat Inter's forced payment will be done in INSTALLMENTS, but Beppe fans will defend anything Beppe so.....

fact is Beppe thought we'd play cheap by thinking Galatasaray were broke so we could nick Sneidjer for 2m and so ignored the discount good deal which was Shaqiri that was there for the taking, now Gala want 20m, Beppe realizes he made a retarded move, what to do, yeah let's link ourselves to Miktaryan (like beppe would even pay Laughing ) and Januzaj to appease fans so by Jan end, he can sign some expensive crap depth and tell us quality players were out of reach and we cannot compete with top clubs all over again (people hate Conte's speeches, well Beppe has repeated the same sh*t 4 years and counting but yeah its ok cos its San Beppe)

oh and that Pereyra being better than Vidal this season rofl , man the things Beppe fans will say to convince you are enormous Proud

at this rate I'd nick in Coman (which was a quality Beppe move by the way) in the AM role since we won't let Giovinco who can actually play that role play, but watch Llorente and Perreyra start 90% of the rest of the season ahead of Morata and Coman and let these guys rot..... its refreshing Serie A teams have figured how crap we are currently and how Allegri has no Conte winning mentality, I say the league is Roma's for the taking....

p.s: if we are thinking about going to pay 17m for Zaza, it'd be the most retarded deal of the century Laughing the guy will be nothing special, just Matri level good, but watch the hype train hype him, with Beppe in charge watch it happen Proud , we buy him and when he's found out oh well......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:59 am

The money is there we should be all over jovetic or dzeko from city and trying to offload llorente and also getting in a young promising attacking mid like isco or mkhitaryn, and don't give me this crap of us having no money. I am not saying we have 100 mil to spend but we would defiantly have enough money to improve the starting 11 and offload dead wood. Marotta should have been given the sack last summer. I pray we are not sitting here in 3 years stuck in the same situation but nothing would surprise me

We need three players. a new striker attacking mid and a left back.

Here are some options we should look at for attack: jackson martinez,jovetic,dzeko,benteke

attacking mid: isco,firmino,mkhitaryn

left back: alex sandro,criscito,santon,murru.

This is a pretty fair and realistic list. I hope we are not forced to buy pereyra or berardi in the summer. I rate berardi but maybe we need to sell him if we pay for half his rights to fund moves for better and more established players... we need to take risks.

Failiure to sign players of the level and availability mentioned should lead to the sack of Marotta and should leave fans questioning instead of defending our board. We have gotten lucky with some players over the last few seasons.

Last edited by marottalad on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:07 am

marottalad wrote:The money is there we should be all over jovetic or dzeko from city and trying to offload llorente and also getting in a young promising attacking mid like isco or mkhitaryn, and don't give me this crap of us having no money. I am not saying we have 100 mil to spend but we would defiantly have enough money to improve the starting 11 and offload dead wood. Marotta should have been given the sack last summer. I pray we are not sitting here in 3 years stuck in the same situation but nothing would surprise me

we actually don't need to even spend to buy an expensive AM when we have one of the next big things in Coman who offers wing play, intelligent ability, ability to take on his man, dribbling and speed rotting on our bench, we would do ourselves a favor by giving the boy a chance instead of hoping Pereyra will turn into the next di Maria or Sanchez when we know he won't even be fit to clean Ashley Young's boots....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:09 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
marottalad wrote:The money is there we should be all over jovetic or dzeko from city and trying to offload llorente and also getting in a young promising attacking mid like isco or mkhitaryn, and don't give me this crap of us having no money. I am not saying we have 100 mil to spend but we would defiantly have enough money to improve the starting 11 and offload dead wood. Marotta should have been given the sack last summer. I pray we are not sitting here in 3 years stuck in the same situation but nothing would surprise me

we actually don't need to even spend to buy an expensive AM when we have one of the next big things in Coman who offers wing play, intelligent ability, ability to take on his man, dribbling and speed rotting on our bench, we would do ourselves a favor by giving the boy a chance instead of hoping Pereyra will turn into the next di Maria or Sanchez when we know he won't even be fit to clean Ashley Young's boots....

Coman should be starting games in the coppa italia and to give tevez rests before and after cl games and against sides like empoli fully agree man!
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:12 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:just pay the money for Beraradi or Zaza !

Zaza is Llorente's replacement. Take my word for that.

@Elm and Co.:

Guys cut it. Marrota is a genius. You will see how Shaqiri will turn out to be a average, not better than pereyra... We have good scouts to see how the players would fit in the squad, so maybe shaqiri isn't good enough for Serie A?

Remember the 25m that we spent on Diego few years ago? 20m on Felipe Melo? Yeah... So I guess Marrota wants to be wise and not repeat those moves which were overpriced... He will only pay for the real value of the player if you notice. Most teams tag a high price on their players you know?! Just for the sake of saying that the player is not for sale unless you are prepared to pay double the player's value...

am guessing the players below were "real value".....

Isla - 18m

Martinez Malaka (called the savior once by Beppe choir) - 12m

Matri - 15m (apart from 1st season we all know how it ended)

Ogbonna - 15m (inb4 he is young)

Giovinco (not that i don't rate Gio)- sold for 3m bought back for 12m

Bonucci (inb4 he is our best CB) - 15M

*cough* Pereyra (new di Maria they said)- 17m

Krasic (not that I hate Krasic but you called for real player value so) - 15m

Elia - 11m

Simone Pepe - 11m

You are rounding up the prices a lot, for example Isla was 14mil, Pereyra 13mil etc.

It's impossible to get all signings well, lot of clubs had worse signings than these. Matri was definitely worth the money that time, noone expected he would be such a disaster a year later.

One thing that I agree on though, that instead of spending money on 2 mediocre players we could have easily bought a top one, as you said as well. I guess Marotta & Co. don't wanna risk running out of depth during the season, that's why they keep signing multiple relatively cheap alternatives.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Wao Devi you have really taken this board to the ground with your "my way or the highway" approach to "debate". And calling Pereyra, which has been AT MOST, decent, better than vidal that's just stretching it. And wao you must be working alongside marotta to know insider info like pereyra's fee to be paid in 4-5 installments.

Oh and Inter got Podolski and Shaquiri by paying only 2m as of now...

And for the love of god people, stop with the Llorente is crap bs, his link-up and hold up play has been on point. Ppl call for Morata and Coman but up until now, they have not done enough to earn more minutes, I mean Morata was invisible in the Juve/Inter game

My Juve
In: Juan Mata or Hernanes, Hulk (depending on fee), Pedro, One CB, one LB
Out: Pepe, Bonucci, Romulo, Giovinco
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:23 pm

I wish we have paid that 30m for sanchez... Without him arsenal are 18th maybe...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:52 pm

djfawnz wrote:]Wao Devi you have really taken this board to the ground with your "my way or the highway" approach to "debate". And calling Pereyra, which has been AT MOST, decent, better than vidal that's just stretching it. And wao you must be working alongside marotta to know insider info like pereyra's fee to be paid in 4-5 installments.

And for the love of god people, stop with the Llorente is crap bs, his link-up and hold up play has been on point. Ppl call for Morata and Coman but up until now, they have not done enough to earn more minutes, I mean Morata was invisible in the Juve/Inter game

My Juve

Before you say such stupid thing please start posting regular check some things and than say something stupid like that, instead of posting once in 6 months. Oh and Romulo is on loan, Hernenes will never get sold by Inter to us and Hulk won't come here for anything under 40 million.

Llorente is not crap but he is not useful to us anymore simple as that, we must sell him until he has some price tag.

Vidal is aghost this season even Padoin was better than him untile the first half of the Inter game and that's the truth no matter how much we love him that's the reality, the name doesn't play the player does, the name on the back of the jersey is not important.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:11 pm

oh no thanks Devi, I dont post here anymore. But just because i dont post doesnt mean i dont check the forums. I use it to keep up to date with some news I cannot find on goal.com and such, its an easy and fast way to read news. But I read enough to know the attitude of the posters, and you. Just a quick pointer, you enforce your admin status when people curse, but you never enforce it on yourself when you use words like sh*t, f*@k, etc.

this board, this community should be about chill, venting, joking and just having fun, but the admins (on average) just ban people like hot bread and have destroyed the forums. I mean, look at the Juve section, in the most important games it only gets like 8 or 10 response on the same day.

Dude are you listening to yourself? Crack Padoin and Crack Pereyra playing and training better than Vidal? don't you think Allegri would start those WC players before vidal if they are on hot sauce form? Please dude. Pereyra and Padoin have been nothing but decent, full stop.

The only way I would let Llorente go if we do a Swap + Cash for Higuain. Something like Llorente + 12 - 18m for Higuain.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
djfawnz wrote:]Wao Devi you have really taken this board to the ground with your "my way or the highway" approach to "debate". And calling Pereyra, which has been AT MOST, decent, better than vidal that's just stretching it. And wao you must be working alongside marotta to know insider info like pereyra's fee to be paid in 4-5 installments.

My Juve

Before you say such stupid thing please start posting regular check some things and than say something stupid like that, instead of posting once in 6 months. Oh and Romulo is on loan, Hernenes will never get sold by Inter to us and Hulk won't come here for anything under 40 million.

Llorente is not crap but he is not useful to us anymore simple as that, we must sell him until he has some price tag.

Vidal is aghost this season even Padoin was better than him untile the first half of the Inter game and that's the truth no matter how much we love him that's the reality, the name doesn't play the player does, the name on the back of the jersey is not important.

No man, vidal was gradually improving. He isn't that bad. Pirlo was also worse at some momments.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Guys c'mon, why is everyone getting so angry. We're just having a debate, it's Devi's opinion to think what he wants, just like it's your opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:13 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Guys c'mon, why is everyone getting so angry. We're just having a debate, it's Devi's opinion to think what he wants, just like it's your opinion.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:18 pm

djfawnz wrote:oh no thanks Devi, I dont post here anymore. But just because i dont post doesnt mean i dont check the forums. I use it to keep up to date with some news I cannot find on goal.com and such, its an easy and fast way to read news. But I read enough to know the attitude of the posters, and you. Just a quick pointer, you enforce your admin status when people curse, but you never enforce it on yourself when you use words like sh*t, f*@k, etc.

this board, this community should be about chill, venting, joking and just having fun, but the admins (on average) just ban people like hot bread and have destroyed the forums. I mean, look at the Juve section, in the most important games it only gets like 8 or 10 response on the same day.

Dude are you listening to yourself? Crack Padoin and Crack Pereyra playing and training better than Vidal? don't you think Allegri would start those WC players before vidal if they are on hot sauce form? Please dude. Pereyra and Padoin have been nothing but decent, full stop.

The only way I would let Llorente go if we do a Swap + Cash for Higuain. Something like Llorente + 12 - 18m for Higuain.

well IF you guys posted it wouldn't be 8 to 10 opinions. There is no point in talking or posting as I can't change your opinion and tbh I don't even wanna try think what you want. And those words we use them for players not for posters. There's no point in talking about Pereyra and Vidal as you guys only want the name to play no matter how bad he performs.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:23 pm

i don't think devi is the problem here lol, actually no one is, only problem i have with devi is he can't take Marotta criticism, and I can neither stop until Marotta starts thinking straight, apart from that we cool....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i don't think devi is the problem here lol, actually no one is, only problem i have with devi is he can't take Marotta criticism, and I can neither stop until Marotta starts thinking straight, apart from that we cool....

Hahahahahahahaha... Lol, what about 352? Today, the 352 proved to be useful to defend and park the bus!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:49 pm

salmano9 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i don't think devi is the problem here lol, actually no one is, only problem i have with devi is he can't take Marotta criticism, and I can neither stop until Marotta starts thinking straight, apart from that we cool....

Hahahahahahahaha... Lol, what about 352? Today, the 352 proved to be useful to defend and park the bus!

me and 3-5-2 made our peace long ago......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:25 am

not that I can't take the critisism i see the things from another angle simple as that. The man works wirh what he has for me.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

me and 3-5-2 made our peace long ago......

352 is a legend -.- Smile

@Devi... IMO, he doesn't want to repeat the mistakes of Secco and co, just throwing money for unproven players.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:08 am

according to RAI we are preparing offer for Mkhitaryan to take him on loan FOR 1 million with option to buy him at 17 million euors
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:16 am

DeviAngel wrote:according to RAI we are preparing offer for Mkhitaryan to take him on loan FOR 1 million with option to buy him at 17 million euors

I don't think that that will happen, cuz they bought him for almost 25m Euros.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Hušbauer: ‘Nedved is my idol’

New Cagliari signing Josef Hušbauer has been presented to Isolani fans, and says he bases his game on Pavel Nedved.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:17 pm

I would like to see us try to take Januzaj on loan from United!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:55 am

Naah, not on loan, but permanently. There would be no use of taking him on loan , cuz he would be subbed anyways.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:39 am

I don't rate Januzak that high tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next