S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:54 pm

Won't consider selling Vidal/Pogba. Never. Not even CM8

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:55 pm

14 mln on total for Shaqiri is a good deal,yet we miss another good opportunity to get a good player for the future.
Our way of "playing" in mercato is simply wrong these days,we have the team depth we lacked, now we need to add quality players for the future not the likes of Sneijder which are just short term emergencies.
Names mentioned above like Firmino,Martinez etc are just too good to be true if you ask Marotta.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Negotiations have broken down with gala...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:52 pm

salmano9 wrote:Negotiations have broken down with gala...

20m brah, i was telling you guys all along, we should have jacked that Shaqiri deal, now how much our board looks retarded especially Marotta, being cheap a**es won't get us anywhere, in 2 years Milan and Inter , Napoli and Roma will surpass us with the way we are going, it will be back to mediocrity 5th place finishes...

i fail to see how many people don't see that Marotta built and will destroy this Juve all by himself......

if he is not changed for someone willing to see the terrain as it is, its gloomy......

ah maybe we can always get Biabiany for 0.5m loan + 12m full purchase and have fans call him the new Hazard so that's some positive news to look towards....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:59 pm

First off, we should be playing Morata and Coman with Tevez! Give Morata a chance to gel with Tevez ffs and if you want to turn your talent into stars then show them you believe in them and play them ie Coman! As for Signings we need Firmino or Isco for CAM and Dybala as our replacement for Tevez! Anything else is just pussy footing about!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:24 pm

inderbaby wrote:First off, we should be playing Morata and Coman with Tevez! Give Morata a chance to gel with Tevez ffs and if you want to turn your talent into stars then show them you believe in them and play them ie Coman! As for Signings we need Firmino or Isco for CAM and Dybala as our replacement for Tevez! Anything else is just pussy footing about!

exactly, why Coman and Morata don't play beats logic considering those playing their roles have been crap so far (*cough* llorente and perreyra)

these guys have the potential to be beasts and we are just letting them rot,

as to your wanted players for summer, so far as Beppe is in charge please lower those expectations, we'd be lucky to get Kalou this summer......

maybe Taarabat will be the one that meets our "financial parameter" this summer.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Dude I am under no illusions about our chances of signinoftop players but my point is if we ain't signing the mentioned players they lets at least play Morata and Coman to let them explode. Pereyra ain't gonna be a top player and Llorente is decent at best occasionally. Morata and Coman could be sick! Also I would give up pogba if it meant we could get Dybala, Firmino/Isco and Veratti! Obviously never gonna happen but that's the kind of moves Moggi made after selling Zidane!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:37 am

Firmino is more likely than Isco in my opinion considering he's cheaper. I'd gladly take Firmino. I also agree that we should try Coman behind Morata and Tevez. This will give us at least four players on the field who take on there man (those three along with Pogba). This would also add more speed to the squad since Morata is pretty fast and Coman is very fast. I'd like to see Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio in midfield and the defence to stay how it is (unless Caceres or Barzagli can replace Bonucci).
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Firmino is more likely than Isco in my opinion considering he's cheaper. I'd gladly take Firmino. I also agree that we should try Coman behind Morata and Tevez. This will give us at least four players on the field who take on there man (those three along with Pogba). This would also add more speed to the squad since Morata is pretty fast and Coman is very fast. I'd like to see Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio in midfield and the defence to stay how it is (unless Caceres or Barzagli can replace Bonucci).

lol Firmino > Isco

btw according to GDM we are after Mkhitaryan now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:23 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Firmino is more likely than Isco in my opinion considering he's cheaper. I'd gladly take Firmino. I also agree that we should try Coman behind Morata and Tevez. This will give us at least four players on the field who take on there man (those three along with Pogba). This would also add more speed to the squad since Morata is pretty fast and Coman is very fast. I'd like to see Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio in midfield and the defence to stay how it is (unless Caceres or Barzagli can replace Bonucci).

GDM is a fraud brainless twat lol

lol Firmino > Isco

btw according to GDM we are after Mkhitaryan now

GDM is a fraud

Last edited by marottalad on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:lol Firmino > Isco

What ? :facepalm:

Last edited by S on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:40 am

Mkhitaryan was signed by Dortmund for almost 30mil, and now he is probably their best player in the squad (apart from Reus).

He is one of my favorite players in Germany but that's probably the most unlikely transfer ever. Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:45 am

dronte wrote:Mkhitaryan was signed by Dortmund for almost 30mil, and now he is probably their best player in the squad (apart from Reus).

He is one of my favorite players in Germany but that's probably the most unlikely transfer ever. Very Happy

I no man here's marotta's better idea wanna hear it?..... sign pereyra on a perm deal for 15 mil in the summer and get some mediocre 27 year old attacking mid instead!! 30 mil far better spent to not even improve the team Wink all about that depth!
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:19 pm

I wonder why are the likes of Firmino,Mkhitaryan or Isco mentioned in this thread?
Personally I'm tired of media b.s and Marotta being a cheap @ss.
I bet none of those players will ever play for us as long as we have Marotta to deal with our transfers.We will NOT get any true top player as long as we don't sell one of our stars first!If you go by Marotta's ideas then we will sign top players like Pereyra or smth then watch us get another player from Udinese this summer Sad
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:20 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:lol Firmino > Isco

What ? :facepalm:

I was sarcastic. -.-
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:25 pm

marottalad wrote:
dronte wrote:Mkhitaryan was signed by Dortmund for almost 30mil, and now he is probably their best player in the squad (apart from Reus).

I no man here's marotta's better idea wanna hear it?..... sign pereyra on a perm deal for 15 mil in the summer and get some mediocre 27 year old attacking mid instead!! 30 mil far better spent to not even improve the team Wink all about that depth!

can you stop the Pereryra shit?! The guy is on loan, played out of position mostly, not given consistent run in one role, plus if we buy him he'll be payed in 4-5 installments. While the fee for Shaqiri might be 18 million - 20 mil and he had to be payed in full, plus we are speaking about a player who is good but might turn out to be a flop, we got bigger issues on our hands in defense and Tevez's replacement in the summer so stop the crap about Pereyra the guy so far is doing great and justifying his fee plus he is 23, he might not be scoring goals but has some assists and is great in defense and every role he played plushe is so versatile something we need. Don't get me started that he outperformed Vidal this season.

Comparing the fee that Pereyra has in his buy out clause with Shaquiri fee is like comparing Vidal+Licht+Pogba+Tevez for the Balotelli fee, or comparing Tevez's fee with Kuzmanovic. Comparing Reus with Carrol. So stop it.
You all act like we lost Messi and not Shaqiri. Clubs in the world produce 1 Shaqiri per day ffs.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:

can you stop the Pereryra shit?! The guy is on loan, played out of position mostly, not given consistent run in one role, plus if we buy him he'll be payed in 4-5 installments. While the fee for Shaqiri might be 18 million - 20 mil and he had to be payed in full, plus we are speaking about a player who is good but might turn out to be a flop, we got bigger issues on our hands in defense and Tevez's replacement in the summer so stop the crap about Pereyra the guy so far is doing great and justifying his fee plus he is 23, he might not be scoring goals but has some assists and is great in defense and every role he played plushe is so versatile something we need. Don't get me started that he outperformed Vidal this season.

Comparing the fee that Pereyra has in his buy out clause with Shaquiri fee is like comparing Vidal+Licht+Pogba+Tevez for the Balotelli fee, or comparing Tevez's fee with Kuzmanovic. Comparing Reus with Carrol. So stop it.
You all act like we lost Messi and not Shaqiri. Clubs in the world produce 1 Shaqiri per day ffs.

Ok Devi, I agree that Pereyra is playing pretty well, and I don't think he deserves all this hate, but I disagree with the fact that you said he outperformed Vidal this season. Even though Vidal was injured and still needed time to get match fitness, he came back and still has better stats than Pereyra most likely. Even without statistics he's outperformed Pereyra.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:31 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:

Ok Devi, I agree that Pereyra is playing pretty well, and I don't think he deserves all this hate, but I disagree with the fact that you said he outperformed Vidal this season. Even though Vidal was injured and still needed time to get match fitness, he came back and still has better stats than Pereyra most likely. Even without statistics he's outperformed Pereyra.

outperformed in what? passing the ball to the corner flag? Vidal goals make him better he scored 2 goals and he was non existent than he showed up one half against Inter that's his season.

Juve scout at the game to see progress of Zaza/Berardi and look at Widmer. - GDM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:28 pm

just pay the money for Beraradi or Zaza !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:just pay the money for Beraradi or Zaza !

Zaza is Llorente's replacement. Take my word for that.

@Elm and Co.:

Guys cut it. Marrota is a genius. You will see how Shaqiri will turn out to be a average, not better than pereyra... We have good scouts to see how the players would fit in the squad, so maybe shaqiri isn't good enough for Serie A?

Remember the 25m that we spent on Diego few years ago? 20m on Felipe Melo? Yeah... So I guess Marrota wants to be wise and not repeat those moves which were overpriced... He will only pay for the real value of the player if you notice. Most teams tag a high price on their players you know?! Just for the sake of saying that the player is not for sale unless you are prepared to pay double the player's value...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:06 pm

salmano9 wrote:

@Elm and Co.:

Guys cut it. Marrota is a genius. You will see how Shaqiri will turn out to be a average, not better than pereyra... We have good scouts to see how the players would fit in the squad, so maybe shaqiri isn't good enough for Serie A?

Remember the 25m that we spent on Diego few years ago? 20m on Felipe Melo? Yeah... So I guess Marrota wants to be wise and not repeat those moves which were overpriced... He will only pay for the real value of the player if you notice. Most teams tag a high price on their players you know?! Just for the sake of saying that the player is not for sale unless you are prepared to pay double the player's value...

It always depends with how much and what kind of money does Marotta have to spend Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

@Elm and Co.:

It always depends with how much and what kind of money does Marotta have to spend Smile

Its fine if we don't get him this year. Though only if we sell Lolo we will get him IMO. We can get him for 3m more the next year. It will be good for him to stay in Sass next year anyways as well, to develop more and have more playing time Smile.

Yeah, hopefully we can get a replacement for tevez in the summer, should he decide not to renew. Thats really important, cuz we will have a drop in quality in 2 years time if we don't get a similar player. Giovinco is nothing close to Tevez. Do you have any nominees in mind?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:03 am

@Devi, Vidal played good against Inter, Napoli, Torino, Cesena, Palermo, Malmo, Cagliari, and probably many more games this season. I only remember Pereyra playing well against Lazio and a few of the first games of the season. some others he still did pretty well, but like I said, Vidal has played better than him this season in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 am

GIGItheBest wrote:@Devi, Vidal played good against Inter, Napoli, Torino, Cesena, Palermo, Malmo, Cagliari, and probably many more games this season. I only remember Pereyra playing well against Lazio and a few of the first games of the season. some others he still did pretty well, but like I said, Vidal has played better than him this season in my opinion.

yeah right.....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:40 am

Vidal is improving, but he has been a ghost in the first few games... You didn't realise that @gigi?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:26 am

I realised that in some games he wasn't playing like he used too, but then again he's still played many good games this season, and in my opinion he's played better than Pereyra.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum