S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Honestly, why not just give Coman all the very limited minutes Gio has had? Recalling Zaza or Berardi now to be back-ups will tarnish their development.

Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm quite disappointed that Coman isn't getting lots of chances
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Honestly, why not just give Coman all the very limited minutes Gio has had? Recalling Zaza or Berardi now to be back-ups will tarnish their development.

Seems like Allegri is calling him back to fight for strating spot he doesn't Llorente according to Rumors, Morata's finishing is so bad, I mena look at the stats Pereyra has two goals the guy with worst finishing in our squad, Morata has two goals too.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Katy Perry wrote:Honestly, why not just give Coman all the very limited minutes Gio has had? Recalling Zaza or Berardi now to be back-ups will tarnish their development.

Seems like Allegri is calling him back to fight for strating spot he doesn't Llorente according to Rumors, Morata's finishing is so bad, I mena look at the stats Pereyra has two goals the guy with worst finishing in our squad, Morata has two goals too.

He gave lolo lots of chances... He likes hi. With morata, he scored 4-5 goals, not only 2
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Morata has 4 goals, 2 vs Parma, 1 vs Empoli and 1 vs Atalanta.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:06 pm

I think we should maybe sell Llorente in the summer if he doesn't start scoring, and go after another striker.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Also, Morata only played 489 minutes in Serie A, while Pereyra played 1042. Morata has 4 goals and 2 assists, Pereyra has 1 goal 2 assists. If you include Coppa Italia Morata has 5 goals and 2 assists and Pereyra has 2 goals and 2 assists.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:53 am

I know guys don't flame me, I am just telling and finding a reason why Allegri is asking for CF. If Zaza arrives and he will either it be now or in the summer, Llorente is a goner.

btw I would try to swap Suarez with Pogba in the summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:59 am

Sell llorente for 15m Sad :'( I love him, but he ain't performing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:53 am

We'd be lucky to get 10 for him
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:47 pm

I have faith in Morata. If he is given a run of games then he will become one of the best forwards in the world. When we sell pogba it's very important we sign young stars like Isco, dybala, firmino! Not Cavani, Falcao or Lavezzi! That way we can give them wages within our parameters and allow them a season to adapt and gel! Then we would be set for another 5 years. One player I would take though is Cuadrado. He has a release clause under 30m euros!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 am

Cuadrado and Jovetic would've been so perfect for Juve, but Fiore never wanted to sell them to you after you hijacked the Berbatov's transfer three years ago and it was all useless as Fulham hijacked him from you as well.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:58 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:We'd be lucky to get 0.5m loan with 2m full purchase for him

FIXED
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:59 am

also please no Zaza, if we would recall anyone, recall Berardi, Zaza will not turn out world class and also a buyback for 15m, what a joke for a mediocre forward Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:01 am

inderbaby wrote:I have faith in Morata. If he is given a run of games then he will become one of the best forwards in the world. When we sell pogba it's very important we sign young stars like Isco, dybala, firmino! Not Cavani, Falcao or Lavezzi! That way we can give them wages within our parameters and allow them a season to adapt and gel! Then we would be set for another 5 years. One player I would take though is Cuadrado. He has a release clause under 30m euros!

how I wish this forum allowed tagging, i'd always tag tomwin lannister every time that word pops up here Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:01 pm

looooooooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:02 pm

24:50 - THE POINT ON THE MARKET - According to Sky Sports, it seems difficult that Pablo Daniel Osvaldo back to Juventus. The attacker is in route with Inter who want to give up and that is why the club's spoke with Southampton to decide the future of the player. Osvaldo there are many Italian teams and QPR in England. Today, however, in Vinovo was new Mino Raiola who want to stay close to Pogba, that does not mean that the player will be sold. In fact, agents treat many aspects of the life of a player who does not concern the transfer market. In attack Juventus seem interested to recover as early as January Zaza. The Sassuolo however, would not want to deprive yourself of the player. Zaza is very attracted by Juventus, but it is clear that it is fought, because staying in Emilia Romagna would have a better chance to grow and play. In addition, the Juventus striker class 91 would compete with Llorente and Morata. Much will also depend on the future for Zaza Giovinco who could solve his contract prematurely. Marotta is working hard to bring in Turin Sturaro, the player will come in early February. Genoa agree to start the midfielder and the same guy wants to land with 6 months in advance to Juventus to fit in the best way.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:17 pm

I am confident that we are getting Zaza and Sturaro this window.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 pm

I still don't understand why sturaro is wanted back?!?!?!!? He played 6 games only this year!! What will he do? Rot in the bench!?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:42 pm

What ever happened to Buoy?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Buoy is in pananthiakos on loan.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:01 am

Buoy is basically one that never quite pushed on to really become a good player!

What about that Cevallos kid?

Raiola in Turin for a few days. I wish he is going to bring Ricardo Kishna! That would be epic, Coman and Kishna on the wings like our own Robben and Ribery after a few years!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:13 am

Buoy is going to get back ealry from loan, a friend who watches Panati. all the time says he is awful.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:54 am

inderbaby wrote:Buoy is basically one that never quite pushed on to really become a good player!

What about that Cevallos kid?

Raiola in Turin for a few days. I wish he is going to bring Ricardo Kishna! That would be epic, Coman and Kishna on the wings like our own Robben and Ribery after a few years!

who is this kishna?

also I heard we signed some Colombian/Venezuelan (not sure which is which) 18 year old winger and he was supposed to join Sass on loan, anyone know what happened to that?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:24 am

Anyone have an idea how much money we might have to spend in the summer? Will we able to use 20 million+ on a player? Also, this Morata deal is kind of pissing me off knowing that Madrid can buy him back.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:31 am

He's not even doing half of what he'd need to do to convince Madrid to bring him back. So i'd be more worried about him getting more game time and earning a starting spot right now.

As for our budget, most of it depends on how ambitious we want to be tbh, it seems like our board want to live in a World where we make enough revenue to buy great players without them ever using a single penny of their own money. Basically with that attitude we won't be signing top players without sales for a long time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next