S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 2:06 am

Yeah that's what happened more or less. We can get the money lost back without them giving it back. We already are 25% of our way through. We will be a hated club in the next 4 years. Smile

Hopefully we will take bayern'sbayern's spot of the regular top 3 clubs that reach the semifinal.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Sun May 17, 2015 4:58 pm

http://football-italia.net/66587/palermo-dybala-juve-player

“Paulo Dybala is now a Juventus player,” confirmed Palermo Coach Beppe Iachini.

The Argentine was again left on the bench for today’s 1-0 win away to Cagliari, as President Maurizio Zamparini doesn’t want him to get injured.

“Dybala is now a Juventus player and this club is working towards the future,” Iachini told Sky Sport Italia.

The deal is believed to be worth €40m between cash, performance-related bonuses and player exchanges.

“The more time young players get on the field, the better their chances of showing what they can do.

“After our last defeat to Atalanta, some said Palermo were already on summer vacation, but we wanted to prove that was not the case.

“These lads want to finish the season with their heads held high.”

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Juventus director Beppe Marotta denied any talks for Edinson Cavani, but is “keeping an eye” on Sami Khedira.

The Bianconeri have fresh funds at their disposal after reaching the Champions League Final against Barcelona, which also raised their profile.

However, Marotta told Sky Sport Italia there was no truth in reports of a deal for Paris Saint-Germain hitman Cavani.

“To be honest, we never started negotiations for Cavani. Obviously many players are linked with Juventus now, but Cavani is a PSG player and I don’t think we can even begin concrete talks.”

Today Khedira announced via Instagram that he would be leaving Real Madrid this summer when his contract expires.

“Of course Juventus have more appeal and prestige, which attracts the attention of many players.

“Naturally those who are free agents, like Khedira, are important names. We only saw in the papers that Khedira will not renew his contract with Real Madrid.

“It is our duty to keep an eye on the various situations and decide when to take action.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 24, 2015 10:14 am

Khedira,Ayew and Van Persie are all to keep an eye on...I hope we can sign Van Persie in a similar way we did with Tevez,he is a perfect low cost option imo
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 24, 2015 12:45 pm

RVP is way past prime.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 24, 2015 12:51 pm

I think that for next season, with dybala coming in, we shouldn't get zaza. But, we should buy berardi with loaning him out. We must wait on zaza tbh, unless we sell llorente for a good fee. I hope that llorente stays tbh... I love that player and he is a great player when on form. Matri will leave, unless milan will return him to us for free. We can let coman grow here as well. He should fight with dybala and morata for LW spot if we are going to play with a 433.

Attack for next season: tevez, morata, dybala, llorente, coman
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun May 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Llorente needs to go. I like the guys enthusiasm but a few strings of ok cameo performances these last few weeks haven't killed the pains of him breaking down numerous attacks and his piss poor passing ability is horrendous for a hold up player.

Every time. And I mean every. LLorente will hold the ball up greatly only to play his lay off straight to the opposition or too far ahead or behind our player whilst falling to the ground during the pass. It's beyond frustrating.

There is no point him being in this team as all he is atm is a half classed hold up merchant that we bring on late in the game to stall it out. Zaza could do a better Job imo.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 24, 2015 3:14 pm

salmano9 wrote:RVP is way past prime.

Agree but he's still a world class striker, he can play as central and support striker and that's what we need to complete our attack for next season.Plus he is very likely to leave ManU and can come for around 10 mln Wink
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Matri should stay as 5-6th option, he always scores in important matches.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon May 25, 2015 12:53 pm

I would love to take Nargi Matri for free! I think Tevez is a better option than RVP and we need a young group of strikers like Dybala and Morata rather than RVP coming in. Tevez is enough.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Juventus close on Khedira
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reportedly meet with Sami Khedira’s agent in the next two days to finalise a transfer for the midfielder.

The German international is out of contract with Real Madrid at the end of the season, and is believed to be close to joining the Bianconeri.

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that the Turin giants will meet with the player’s agent either tomorrow or Wednesday to find an agreement on the terms of the contract.

SportMediaset reports that the Old Lady will offer €4m per season for three years to tempt the 28-year-old to Italy, with the opportunity of increasing his pay through bonuses.

Meanwhile, La Stampa believes that the deal will be decided before the Champions League final with Barcelona on June 6.

I think this means

1) Pirlo is gone this summer so Marchisio will fill his place with Khedira taking Marchisio's place in the formation.

2) Vidal is our AM for next season with Khedira filling his position in the midfield.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon May 25, 2015 10:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus close on Khedira
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reportedly meet with Sami Khedira’s agent in the next two days to finalise a transfer for the midfielder.

The German international is out of contract with Real Madrid at the end of the season, and is believed to be close to joining the Bianconeri.

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that the Turin giants will meet with the player’s agent either tomorrow or Wednesday to find an agreement on the terms of the contract.

SportMediaset reports that the Old Lady will offer €4m per season for three years to tempt the 28-year-old to Italy, with the opportunity of increasing his pay through bonuses.

Meanwhile, La Stampa believes that the deal will be decided before the Champions League final with Barcelona on June 6.

I think this means

1) Pirlo is gone this summer so Marchisio will fill his place with Khedira taking Marchisio's place in the formation.

2) Vidal is our AM for next season with Khedira filling his position in the midfield.

I don't really want Khedira to join Juventus. We have enough midfielders in my opinion, and 4m+ per year is too much money for Khedira. I don't see why we're trying to sign him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
By Football Italia staff

I think this means

I don't really want Khedira to join Juventus. We have enough midfielders in my opinion, and 4m+ per year is too much money for Khedira. I don't see why we're trying to sign him.

Because we are playing formation with 4 midfielders, 4+ is not much considering we are signing him for free and he is 28. We are signing world class player when on form and beast of CM with good tech and great engine. Before being frozen out of the squad by RM and told he is not needed and that nasty injury, he was a beast and great player for the German NT. In form he is a class player, and club like us needs to have at least one class player able to rotate.

This season when Pirlo was out 3 months, Pogba 2 and a half we were left only with Padoin and Sturaro as subs, and that's not good enough for Serie A, Coppa, CL.

Plus Pirlo is close to leaving this summer so

Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Khedira, Pereyra + Sturaro is one awesome midfield. 6 Midfielders for 4 positions is good enough.

We are getting quality for no transfer fee. This transfer is almost identical to the one with Llorente.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue May 26, 2015 8:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
By Football Italia staff

I think this means

Because we are playing formation with 4 midfielders, 4+ is not much considering we are signing him for free and he is 28. We are signing world class player when on form and beast of CM with good tech and great engine. Before being frozen out of the squad by RM and told he is not needed and that nasty injury, he was a beast and great player for the German NT. In form he is a class player, and club like us needs to have at least one class player able to rotate.

This season when Pirlo was out 3 months, Pogba 2 and a half we were left only with Padoin and Sturaro as subs, and that's not good enough for Serie A, Coppa, CL.

Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Khedira, Pereyra + Sturaro is one awesome midfield. 6 Midfielders for 4 positions is good enough.

We are getting quality for no transfer fee. This transfer is almost identical to the one with Llorente.

Oh ok, it kind of makes a bit more sense now. But I think we should try to get him to lower his wages to at least 3 million (if not lower). The thing is though, I think I would rather see Vidal play in CM rather than CAM. Also, wouldn't this mean one of Dybala or Morata will be benched next season?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:01 am

Khedira on verge of Juventus move?
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira appears to be on the verge of a move to Juventus, with only a medical to be completed.

The German midfielder has been increasingly linked with the Bianconeri in recent days, with reports suggesting that the Italian champions want to complete a deal before their Champions League final clash with Barcelona.

This morning, both Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport are running the line that the deal is virtually complete, with only a medical still to be undertaken.

Khedira would arrive on a free transfer, as his contract is expiring, and is believed to have been offered a deal worth around €4m per year for three seasons.

There would also be bonuses inserted into the player’s contract, which would allow him to supplement that wage though his on-field performance.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
By Football Italia staff

I think this means

Oh ok, it kind of makes a bit more sense now. But I think we should try to get him to lower his wages to at least 3 million (if not lower). The thing is though, I think I would rather see Vidal play in CM rather than CAM. Also, wouldn't this mean one of Dybala or Morata will be benched next season?

With no reports linking us with AM It probably means Vidal/Pereyra will continue to be AM or we are switching to 4-3-3 with PEreyra,Coman,Dybala/Morata on the wings + add Pepe who is good enough for serie a.

Also the Khedira transfer has nothing to do with Dybala/Morata I get what you are saying but ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue May 26, 2015 11:56 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

With no reports linking us with AM It probably means Vidal/Pereyra will continue to be AM or we are switching to 4-3-3 with PEreyra,Coman,Dybala/Morata on the wings + add Pepe who is good enough for serie a.

Also the Khedira transfer has nothing to do with Dybala/Morata I get what you are saying but ...

It's because I was wondering if Dybala might've played as CAM or on the wings in a 4-3-3.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 26, 2015 1:45 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

It's because I was wondering if Dybala might've played as CAM or on the wings in a 4-3-3.

No, please no... Dybala and Tevez would b so ineffective in that CAM role... OK, Tevez can push back and move forward every once in a while to link up play, but he will score less in that position.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 26, 2015 5:07 pm

‘Tevez? It’s up to him…’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta discusses whether Carlos Tevez will renew his contract - ‘the ball is in his court’.

The Argentinian striker’s current deal expires at the end of next season, and he has been repeatedly linked with a return to Boca Juniors, the club he supports.

“We’ll meet with him after the Champions League final,” Marotta told Gazzetta dello Sport when asked about Tevez.

“We want him to stay, but now the ball is in his court.”

Marotta also confirmed interest in Sami Khedira, who is believed to be close to completing a move to Turin.

“Yes, it’s an opportunity.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Would you sell Vidal at 60 million pounds? I say yes. At this stage I would only sell him at a very high price. Unlike last season, with short options in CM, he is sell-able. If we can get 85m Euros from him, then why not. IT is more or less a Zidane-esque move.

The more favorable option, of course is for him to stay, alongside Pogba. Pogba is unsellable at all prices, cuz basically he is our CR7 currently, a World Class player who can win lots of trophies in the long term. I think that Juve are ambitious enough to make him stay. If we reach the QF at least for the next 2 years, I think that he will be tempted to stay because our revenue will stay high and stable.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 11:55 am

The dybala and khdeira deals should be announced soon! Dybala is in Turin now Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 30, 2015 3:12 pm

Licht was given pain killers to continue playing at some poont thid year Sad he will have surgery in da summa Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:18 pm

LIVE MARKET - By understanding the future of Tevez. Juve on Cavani and Mandzukic. Soon a final decision on Zaza and Berardi. And on Pirlo, Llorente, Pogba Vidal and ...

14:14 - Pirlo MAY START - According to Sky Sports, in the coming days Beppe Marotta will take stock of the situation with Andrea Pirlo and Carlos Tevez to understand what will be their future. The number 21 Juventus seems willing to go to MLS. The Apache, however, will have to communicate if they remain at Juventus until 2016, or if you would leave early Torino. Output could be even Fernando Llorente. For Pogba, however, they will come definitely tenders but Juventus will try to dismiss because they are going to keep the French. In the summer may also get suggestions for Vidal.

12:31 - THE SPOT MARKET - According to Sky Sports, now Juventus will have to understand what the will of Tevez. The Apache could respect the expiring contract with Juventus in 2016 and then go to Argentina. On Tevez, though, there are the eyes of Atletico Madrid and PSG and who knows that they can not be born of negotiations. Juventus still will not be caught unprepared and is already moving the market. A Marotta like some time Cavani however, should not leave Paris. Juventus, in fact, given the difficulty of arriving Uruguayan, would be thinking of Mario Mandzukic. The Croatian has not been set to Atletico Madrid and this could be the start. Marotta by the end of June, will have to be seen with the Sassuolo to resolve situations of Zaza and Berardi. The Bianconeri could decide to bring in Turin both players.
==
I say we better buy Berardi early, but wait on Zaza unless we can get him back if we sell Llorente for at least 15m Euros. Otherwise, we can keep him for 1 more year in Sass. There is no harm anyways, because both will start from the bench.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:11 pm

How do you guys feel for Pirlo leaving?
I was convinced earlier this season that he should not start important games anymore and he could leave...but seeing his reaction after game yesterday wad really painful,maybe we can keep him at the condition he plays less next season,especially on important matches.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:43 pm

juvealbanian wrote:How do you guys feel for Pirlo leaving?
I was convinced earlier this season that he should not start important games anymore and he could leave...but seeing his reaction after game yesterday wad really painful,maybe we can keep him at the condition he plays less next season,especially on important matches.

Yes, I completely change my opinion about him leaving after yesterday. We need champions like him, buffon and tevez in the team despite their age. It is best to keep him in the squad and to play him in big games only. There is less motivation for him to play vs weaker teams now IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:44 pm

juvealbanian wrote:How do you guys feel for Pirlo leaving?

Ya I actually felt bad for him yesterday, it kind of made me want him to stay.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next