S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 27, 2015 3:07 am

‘Tevez? It’s up to him…’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta discusses whether Carlos Tevez will renew his contract - ‘the ball is in his court’.

The Argentinian striker’s current deal expires at the end of next season, and he has been repeatedly linked with a return to Boca Juniors, the club he supports.

“We’ll meet with him after the Champions League final,” Marotta told Gazzetta dello Sport when asked about Tevez.

“We want him to stay, but now the ball is in his court.”

Marotta also confirmed interest in Sami Khedira, who is believed to be close to completing a move to Turin.

“Yes, it’s an opportunity.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 2:08 am

Would you sell Vidal at 60 million pounds? I say yes. At this stage I would only sell him at a very high price. Unlike last season, with short options in CM, he is sell-able. If we can get 85m Euros from him, then why not. IT is more or less a Zidane-esque move.

The more favorable option, of course is for him to stay, alongside Pogba. Pogba is unsellable at all prices, cuz basically he is our CR7 currently, a World Class player who can win lots of trophies in the long term. I think that Juve are ambitious enough to make him stay. If we reach the QF at least for the next 2 years, I think that he will be tempted to stay because our revenue will stay high and stable.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 28, 2015 9:55 pm

The dybala and khdeira deals should be announced soon! Dybala is in Turin now Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 31, 2015 1:12 am

Licht was given pain killers to continue playing at some poont thid year Sad he will have surgery in da summa Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:18 am

LIVE MARKET - By understanding the future of Tevez. Juve on Cavani and Mandzukic. Soon a final decision on Zaza and Berardi. And on Pirlo, Llorente, Pogba Vidal and ...

14:14 - Pirlo MAY START - According to Sky Sports, in the coming days Beppe Marotta will take stock of the situation with Andrea Pirlo and Carlos Tevez to understand what will be their future. The number 21 Juventus seems willing to go to MLS. The Apache, however, will have to communicate if they remain at Juventus until 2016, or if you would leave early Torino. Output could be even Fernando Llorente. For Pogba, however, they will come definitely tenders but Juventus will try to dismiss because they are going to keep the French. In the summer may also get suggestions for Vidal.

12:31 - THE SPOT MARKET - According to Sky Sports, now Juventus will have to understand what the will of Tevez. The Apache could respect the expiring contract with Juventus in 2016 and then go to Argentina. On Tevez, though, there are the eyes of Atletico Madrid and PSG and who knows that they can not be born of negotiations. Juventus still will not be caught unprepared and is already moving the market. A Marotta like some time Cavani however, should not leave Paris. Juventus, in fact, given the difficulty of arriving Uruguayan, would be thinking of Mario Mandzukic. The Croatian has not been set to Atletico Madrid and this could be the start. Marotta by the end of June, will have to be seen with the Sassuolo to resolve situations of Zaza and Berardi. The Bianconeri could decide to bring in Turin both players.
==
I say we better buy Berardi early, but wait on Zaza unless we can get him back if we sell Llorente for at least 15m Euros. Otherwise, we can keep him for 1 more year in Sass. There is no harm anyways, because both will start from the bench.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 am

How do you guys feel for Pirlo leaving?
I was convinced earlier this season that he should not start important games anymore and he could leave...but seeing his reaction after game yesterday wad really painful,maybe we can keep him at the condition he plays less next season,especially on important matches.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:43 am

juvealbanian wrote:How do you guys feel for Pirlo leaving?
I was convinced earlier this season that he should not start important games anymore and he could leave...but seeing his reaction after game yesterday wad really painful,maybe we can keep him at the condition he plays less next season,especially on important matches.

Yes, I completely change my opinion about him leaving after yesterday. We need champions like him, buffon and tevez in the team despite their age. It is best to keep him in the squad and to play him in big games only. There is less motivation for him to play vs weaker teams now IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:44 am

juvealbanian wrote:How do you guys feel for Pirlo leaving?

Ya I actually felt bad for him yesterday, it kind of made me want him to stay.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:53 am

Marotta said we are ready to spend big. Who do you think we'll go after this summer? I don't think Cavani and Mandzukic are players we should try to get, because they're getting old and Cavani would cost a lot of money.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:17 am

He actually said: "We are ready to do whatever it takes to improve a team that's already important."

It's not exactly the same to be honest. Also we have already spent 32mil (or 40 with bonuses) for Dybala, I'm 99% sure we will take the option on Pereyra, that's around 50mil euros already.

I'm only expecting either Zaza or Berardi depending who leaves this summer other than the above mentioned.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:00 am

I do believe we are able to spend another 30 mln on a player but don't know if that would happen after Dybala.We need more creativity upfront to link our midfield with attack,that should be priority along with signing a defender
but since trequartistas cost much these days i'd be happy if we can bring Khedira for free and RPV as 3rd striker for cheap
...we can spend 15-20 mln on a defender then,Darmian or Abdenour maybe.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:27 am

19:32 - Tuesday FONSECA IN TURIN FOR THE RENEWAL OF CACERES - Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website, revealed Tuesday that Daniel Fonseca will be in Turin for the renewal of Martin Caceres: "Among the disappointment with the ruling of the Champions League final and the market, in the midst of new arrivals and stays. The Juventus looks to new reinforcements, but also confirmations: Tuesday will arrive in Turin in fact Daniel Fonseca, agent Martin Caceres, to discuss with the Juventus management renewal Uruguayan defender, whose contract expires in 2016. A cornerstone and an important alternative to the Juventus defensive unit, ready to pursue their careers under the Mole: Martin Caceres and Juve could continue, still, together. ", he wrote the reporter for Sky Sports.

19:14 - EARLY ARRIVALS OF NETO And Khedira - According to Sky Sports, Juventus will also come soon Neto and Khedira, after purchases of Rugani and Dybala. The German is expected to sign with Juventus earlier this week. While Marotta soon meet Pirlo and Tevez. Although it now seems certain that the Brescia midfielder will leave Juventus. The Apache now reveal if the company will remain in Turin or if he will return to Argentina. Tevez is on the interest of PSG and Atletico Madrid. Juventus continued to inquire about the issue Nainggolan, given the difficulties being encountered in the Rome to redeem the second half from Cagliari. Witsel also like to Juventus for which Zenit wants 30 million. Marotta for the Belgian had initially proposed to the Russian club 18 million and later The offer had risen to 25 million. Witsel seems very enticed from being able to move to Italy. While Juventus midfield is not going to sell it.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:27 am

In Marrota WE TRUST
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:50 am

I don't think Neto is coming to start, and I don't see why we really want Witsel.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:03 am

I support the idea of Tevez leaving..call me crazy, but I think he has given enough and it´s better that he leaves, because he has been losing momentum lately. He was such a great player to us, but at some point his ego ruined it a bit. I did not like at all that he insulted the coach, and vs Barca he did not seem to be the same we saw all the season. I like the idea of Witsel, since Pirlo is leaving, and Pogba could leave too (I really hope not).Maybe Van Persie can be our short term solution...also I would field Rugani in the starting 11 as RB maybe.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:15 am

Did Morata say he wants to stay at Juve?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:17 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Did Morata say he wants to stay at Juve?

Yup Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:19 am

Jun 9, 2015 14:11:28
Juventus has confirmed the signing of Sami Khedira on a Bosman move from Real Madrid.

Top move from Marotta considering his age and international experience.Welcome to Juve Sami!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:03 am

I'm satisfied Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 am

johniet wrote:also I would field Rugani in the starting 11 as RB maybe.

When i read this all of a sudden i remember Devi last summer telling he talked with some from Empoli and they said this Rugani kid was the real deal, at that time there was this confusion about his position but also that was cleared up by Devi. I think he will be the new pride of Italian defenders and i cant wait to hear some other inside stories Devi.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:42 am

BoBo wrote:
johniet wrote:also I would field Rugani in the starting 11 as RB maybe.

When i read this all of a sudden i remember Devi last summer telling he talked with some from Empoli and they said this Rugani kid was the real deal, at that time there was this confusion about his position but also that was cleared up by Devi. I think he will be the new pride of Italian defenders and i cant wait to hear some other inside stories Devi.

I'm pretty sure he's a CB. I haven't watched him enough, but I don't think he'd be as good at RB, also because he's left footed.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:56 am

Marotta: ‘Pirlo wants to stay. Tevez…’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta assures Andrea Pirlo has not asked to leave, but is less certain on Carlos Tevez.

The pair have been linked with a move away from Turin this summer, with Tevez wanted by Atletico Madrid and Boca Juniors.

“Tevez? It’s his choice, and we’ll respect it,” Marotta told media at Juventus Museum, as the Coppa Italia and Scudetto were added.

“We can’t wait long, and the relationship is fantastic.

“As for Pirlo, he hasn’t expressed a desire to leave, that’s important. His contract runs until 2016, and we want him to stay. After he’s back from international duty he’ll let us know.

“I repeat: he hasn’t said he wants to leave.”

Marotta also gave an indication of the club’s future transfer plans, and warned fans not to expect big names.

“We’ve already signed [Paulo] Dybala and [Sami] Khedira. I’ll say this to the Juventus fans: don’t expect big names.

“Juventus already have big names, we’re champions of Italy for four years running, and we reached the Champions League final.

“We’ll hold onto our players who are already decisive.”

Would those ‘decisive’ players include Alvaro Morata and Paul Pogba?

“He will remain at Juventus until 2016,” Marotta said of the former.

“The deal we signed with Real Madrid [with a 2016 and 2017 buyback clause] is clear. We’ll evaluate things in 2016.

“As for Pogba, there has been no official interest in him, and I’m convinced that Pogba wants to stay with us.

“I’ll say it again, Juve’s future project is based on keeping our best players.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:19 am

Marotta: ‘Allegri world class’
By Football Italia staff

A Juventus renewal for 'one of the best Coaches in the world', Max Allegri, is 'a formality', Beppe Marotta reveals.

The director general met with the tactician in Turin this afternoon, and an extended contract is expected to be announced in the next few days.

“We discussed different issues in the meeting,” Marotta explained outside the club’s museum.

“Obviously the most topical are the transfer market, the construction of the team for next year, and the schedule for the training camp.

“Last but not least, is the contractual aspect. There are no problems on that front.

“It seems to me that not only has Allegri shown himself to be a good, successful Coach, but I think he’s absolutely one of the best Coaches currently working in the world.

“So automatically we thought of a contract extension. We consider it a formality, and hope to make it official as soon as possible.

“We didn’t dwell on the issue, as there were a lot of things to talk about, then he had to go home.

“It’s something that the President and I are happy to approach.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:29 am

“I’ll say it again, Juve’s future project is based on keeping our best players.”

Proud

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:24 am

Does Marotta want to keep Morata? Because I want him to stay. Also, I read something about him saying that Madrid want Vidal or something like that, did anyone else read that? I really hope Vidal doesn't leave, same with Pogba.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:27 am

I think we should try getting Darmian, Baba Rahman, Kurzawa, or a good young left back. I'm guessing that Berardi isn't going to come back considering today was the last day to sign him for 15 million I think.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next