S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:50 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:man Tevez will really lose a lot of respect if he really bails out on us for another European club, a real loser in my eyes...

Its his agent that presses for the move. I would lose respect because whole year he is saying he wants to go to Argentina and we offered to let him go for free even, and now his agent is in talks with PSG who offer him 9m per season. WE offered him extension he said he'll think about it..

I don't know what to think but I think he'll stay

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Marotta is handling this very good I believe. He gives Tevez the freedom to do whatever he wants. If he wants to stay then alright, we're glad to keep him for another season. If he wants to leave, let him leave rather than force him to stay, become unmotivated and mess up the locker rooms.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:53 pm

SKY: Tevez to Atletico Madrid is OFF. The Spanish clubs isn't willing to meet the economic demands of the Argentine. Talks over

SKY: Tevez had positive contacts with Atletico coach Diego Simeone, but asked the club for a salary of 5m/yr which they cannot offer him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Great. I hope he fcks off to PSG now, they are probably the only club that will pay good money for him.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Are those reports linking tevez to other European clubs real?! As you guys said, it is disappointing if that is true...

If he leaves I will only be satisfied if it is back to Boca as he said earlier...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Tevez refused Atletico move it seems his agent was the one how pushed for it, he only wants Boca but Boca say its really difficult to sign him this year.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Bonucci to extend with Juve
Leonardo Bonucci has reportedly agreed a contract extension with Juventus to June 2019.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Di Marzio berardi , zaza will be juve players next wek , 25 mil for both
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote: Di Marzio berardi , zaza will be juve players next wek , 25 mil for both

That's not a bad deal, it's like each of them cost us 12.5 million, and last year we sold Zaza for 8 I think. I think Llorente might be leaving, and I think we can get at least 10 million for him. Also, is Rugani back, if so, are we going to keep Ogbonna?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:04 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote: Di Marzio berardi , zaza will be juve players next wek , 25 mil for both

That's not a bad deal, it's like each of them cost us 12.5 million, and last year we sold Zaza for 8 I think. I think Llorente might be leaving, and I think we can get at least 10 million for him. Also, is Rugani back, if so, are we going to keep Ogbonna?

Tottenham offered us 9m for Llorente we asked for 15m, Paratici also asked for info for Lamela. There will be another meeting.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Tottenham offered us 9m for Llorente we asked for 15m, Paratici also asked for info for Lamela. There will be another meeting.

Can Lamela play CAM? Also Devi, do you think Vidal is staying? I'm watching the Copa America, he's playing good along with Isla and Sanchez. I hope Vidal stays.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:11 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Can Lamela play CAM? Also Devi, do you think Vidal is staying? I'm watching the Copa America, he's playing good along with Isla and Sanchez. I hope Vidal stays.

I think there's a bigger chance of Pogba leaving than Vidal.

Lamela would be awesome CAM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:49 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I think there's a bigger chance of Pogba leaving than Vidal.

Lamela would be awesome CAM

Do you think we actually want Lamela though? Did you hear what Marotta said about Vidal?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:42 am

How was Milan able to spend 35 million on Jackson Martinez? How does FFP work? Can't teams only spend what they earn?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:02 am

GIGItheBest wrote:How was Milan able to spend 35 million on Jackson Martinez? How does FFP work? Can't teams only spend what they earn?

FFP doesn't affect them until they qualify for CL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:How was Milan able to spend 35 million on Jackson Martinez? How does FFP work? Can't teams only spend what they earn?

FFP doesn't affect them until they qualify for CL

Really? Why's that?

Anyways, did you read my comment above that?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Tevez to PSG for Lavezzi + cash.

Come on Marotta you legend, I know you already thought about this. Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:15 pm

What ? No way..I dont want Lavezzi anywhere near Juventus..Severe drop in quality.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:32 pm

We need the experience though and he'd be nothing more than just a rotation player. Dybala is the actual Tevez replacement.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Tevez please stay!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Ogbonna may leave to bologna according to sky.

Juve want to keep pogba.

Tevez future will be decoded within the next 10 days. Sad

I want DYBALA to from him!

Llorente may leave with interest from England.

Juve want both zaza and berardi for 25m. Good deal IMO.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:52 pm

The rumors of Manzukic replacing Tevez and now Lavezzi don't even make sense.Usually players get replaced by someone of similar qualities unless we are changing formation?
Dybala seems ok but Tevez is so important for us atm...only way of replacing him is spending big on another top striker,not Mandzu level ofc.

If PSG wants him so bad then get Mighty Marotta to offer them 20 mln + Tevez for Cavani Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:59 pm

The president of Atletico has said that "It's tough to compete with emotions , because he heart is telling him to go to boca . He still is a player that we like , a great person and proffessional"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:31 pm

I think they only team he would leave for right now is Boca Juniors. Why would he go to another European team if he's in the best form of his career at Juventus. I mean there's a chance Tevez might go to another European team, but I hope he stays.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:26 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I think they only team he would leave for right now is Boca Juniors. Why would he go to another European team if he's in the best form of his career at Juventus. I mean there's a chance Tevez might go to another European team, but I hope he stays.

Money talks Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:29 am

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2491227/carlos-tevez-deal-difficult-atletico-madrid-president
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next