halamadrid2
Forza
60 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 14 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:43 pm

I am not completely surprised tbh
In August I wrote here they are going to relegate if they don't change something.
The team was scrub since 1st matchday . Lost Biabiany, Amauri , some scrubs as Rispoli and Maury who 'd not play even in Serie B..
But anyway I didn't think not even so easily
They look like Napoli '97-'98.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Katy Perry wrote:The thing is that until this year in Italy there were the co-ownership shit, the only country in the world that let two teams co-own the same team, there are some cases of an agent co-owning a player, especially in South America, but not two different teams. Parma exploited this by owning 300 (!) players and only keeping 25/30 of them in their roster and the rest in loans/co-ownerships so that they have more possibilities of a player to explode and be sold for huge money. This led to Parma to forget to pay some salaries of some irrelevant players they owned that were playing in lower leagues and failure to fulfill the salary duties, any salary duties, means being disqualified from the EL.

Ooh, thanks for the clarification Katy Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Robespierre wrote: I am not completely surprised tbh
In August I wrote here they are going to relegate if they don't change something.
The team was scrub since 1st matchday . Lost Biabiany, Amauri , some scrubs as Rispoli and Maury who 'd not play even in Serie B..
But anyway I didn't think not even so easily
They look like Napoli '97-'98.

:bow: Hahahahahahha you don't call amauri a scrub? You are a legend XD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:51 pm

@Rob, well actually yep, they lost parolo and biabyani which were their best players.

After the Juve match just now, I really was amazed by C.Rodriguez. Very good player. I think that he will help them avoid relegation. They can do it. They have a good keeper, palleta is back, a good attack now with rod. And most importantly, Donadoni is a great coach. He deserves credit for what he has done last year.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Laughing

TBH I was going to add a parenthesis after Amauri ( " he is a scrub, but better than Belfodil) but tbf I didn't come to mind other name over Biabiany , I knew there was anyone more important than Amauri .... and well , yes, Parolo ! This was the other name

Parolo is  an underrated midfielder, he is playing very well also to Lazio this year , great dynamism but also good quality

He is deversing the Nazionale
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Amauri is a Juve legend bruh

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Amauri is a Juve legend bruh

Oooooh Fuuuuuuuuck!!! This goal is impossible to forgot!!!!It basically gave us the scudetto that year!!! Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Robespierre wrote:Laughing

TBH I was going to add a parenthesis after Amauri ( " he is a scrub, but better than Belfodil) but tbf I didn't come to mind other name over Biabiany , I knew there was anyone more important than Amauri .... and well , yes, Parolo ! This was the other name

Parolo is  an underrated midfielder, he is playing very well also to Lazio this year , great dynamism but also good quality

Belfodil is fine tbh XD, but he didn't show anything in Inter... He was given only 8 games with inter. I really did admire him befoe joining inter and wanted to see him in a juve shirt lol Very Happy Where is he now?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:44 am

Amauri looks like prime Torres just when he plays against Milan hmm His best match with Juve kit was against Milan ( that 4-2 under Ranieri ) , with Parma kit was against Milan ( that 2-4) , and same thing for Fiorentina ( one of few goals scored with Fiorentina ) . Maybe also with Palermo...

salmano9 wrote:

Belfodil is fine tbh XD, but he didn't show anything in Inter... He was given only 8 games with inter. I really did admire him befoe joining inter and wanted to see him in a juve shirt lol Very Happy Where is he now?

Belfodil is at Parma exactly, scored 0 goals.
I haven't still realized what is his best position ? CF ? SS ? He looks like a hybrid .. an average hybrid

while Parolo :bow: He was best Parma player after Cassano last year imo , scored 8 goals and he is already 5 goals.
He emerged so late, he is 30 , but he was a very solid midfielder in last 3 years

I hope Lazio will get 3rd place   , imo they deserve it more than Napoli , besides Napoli robbed also against Genoa in this Monday , since Napioli became a hig table club in Serie A they have often good refs but when they're damaged , they cry ( as after Juve match) .
Well , when you had  just only one penalty kick against you in last 5 years at San Paolo  ( the last was Napoli- Inter, Alvarez goal ) , relevant stat , probably you shouldn't complain much
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:11 am

Befoldil is beyond shit now, got benched by Palladino, Bidaoui of all people who subsequently got booted for two new signings, Valera & Rodriguez.

Anyways it's finished for Parma, was gonna write a big rant about it but what's the point now. It felt much worse than Parmalat cause the culprit got away with it, Fatty and Leonardi. For the longest time, fans got tricked into thinking they have built a solid foundation. Everything is shady and nothing is transparent in this club since Fatty took over.

And the new owner, Taci I don't know much about him but dude is even more shady than the old owner. He created a new oil company in November last year just to take over Parma, no information no nothing is known about the company. He promised to take care of all the debt or at least all the wages and this week told all players could leave if they want to wtf. And yesterday, there is the talk of possibility the club cease to exist. At this rate, it will be Serie C the club is relegated to.

But then who knows, the team gave it all against Juventus, can't ask for more and Don called Cassano coward for leaving. I hope Don could salvage whatever that is left til the end of season, even Serie B, the club needs good fight, new found belief.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:17 am

Argentine media linking Sabella to AC Milan.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Robespierre wrote:Amauri looks like prime Torres just when he plays against Milan hmm His best match with Juve kit was against Milan ( that 4-2 under Ranieri ) , with Parma kit was against Milan ( that 2-4) , and same thing for Fiorentina ( one of few goals scored with Fiorentina ) . Maybe also with Palermo...

salmano9 wrote:

Belfodil is at Parma exactly, scored 0 goals.
I haven't still realized what is his best position ? CF ? SS ? He looks like a hybrid .. an average hybrid

while Parolo :bow: He was best Parma player after Cassano last year imo , scored 8 goals and he is already 5 goals.
He emerged so late, he is 30 , but he was a very solid midfielder in last 3 years

I hope Lazio will get 3rd place   , imo they deserve it more than Napoli , besides Napoli robbed also against Genoa in this Monday , since Napioli became a hig table club in Serie A they have often good refs but when they're damaged , they cry ( as after Juve match) .
Well , when you had  just only one penalty kick against you in last 5 years at San Paolo  ( the last was Napoli- Inter, Alvarez goal ) , relevant stat , probably you shouldn't complain much

Lol, yeah won't ever forget that 4-2 for Amauri against Milan. What a game. It was De Ceglie's best game for Juve as well Smile

I love the fight between Lazio and Roma lol. Would have loved to see them clash in the SF of the cup.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Parma is a sure relegated but atm Serie B next year looks like the most optimistic scenario ... they are risking to end as Fiorentina 2001 : bankrupt.
They risked it already after Parmalat scandal in 2003 ...
Yes, probably Cassano is a coward, he wanted to lave Parma already before of this year , Cassano is this, he is shaky, he tends to be intolerant towards an enviroment in short time , he was capable to break even with Sampdoria who was treating him as a king, in  a city where he was stabilized with a family ( he's still repented for this madness ) but he is mad and who was born in a way, can't die in another ...but he is not the only coward.
Ghirardi is a real coward.
The EL denied is an excuse to leave the Parma for me.  First, I am thinking the situation was more serious than he claimed so the ban was really justified ... I mean , Parma is not paying salaries  , a shameful thing in a Serie A club  football , so I can imagine there is something of serious behind Uefa decision.
Ghirardi hasn't paid salaries to his players, he abandoned ship while it is  sinking , giving Parma to Taci . And we know Taci, he is not reliable . Giving Taci to Parma means  take no responsibility for this . And infact Taci is doing same thing than Ghirardi : he is continuing to not pay salaries.
It is not a case Parma fans hate the fat .
Parma risk to be back to that club before of Tanzi era ( no Serie A leagues played before of 1990) : a Serie B - Serie C club.
I don't wish him.
Basically as Inter fan I can say we always lose at Parma and won just  4 in 23   (although we won a scudetto at Parma Proud ) and lost even this year Laughing :bow: , but although this Parma gave so much to Italian football  in 20 years and it would be sad to look them playing for years in inferior leagues.
It will be so strange to look Carpi in Serie  A ( a town close Parma ) and Parma in Serie .........
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:33 pm

The last Italian club to win Uefa Cup Proud

Spoiler:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Kinda sad that they have gone from such highs to such lows...
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Robe I still watch that game from time to time, so sad now, never in my life I watched such dominant performance in a final. Still say Parma saw the best of many players in their prime, Brolin, Asprilla, Veron & Crespo etc

Robe, Fatty is god damn liar, he looked to be in tears when talking about EL exclusion, everyone fell for it and now when he sold the club, he came out and said he could spend money and save the club but didnt.

Parma is small town, the rise of the club was all Parmalat doing so unless some die hard fan with money coming in, it's hard to see the good future of the club.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 pm

I remind the final was going to be Parma - Bologna but OM scored around 90' on penalty kick scored by Laurent Blanc (:bow: I loved Blanc as player, it is the only reason why I can be sorry about PSG ) ,it was born by a Pires assist  , I realized in that match and in that baleful Euro 2000 final he was a very special player, Robespierre > Wenger imo ,  because Wenger realized it later.
and so Bologna - OM finished 1-1 .. after the 0-0 at Marseille..
The Emiliano derby in Uefa Cup final would have been unreal.
But it would have been a easy victory by Parma equally.
Not even the hateful catenaccio by Mazzone could stop that Parma
It was normal Parma would have been never back to Tanzi period, Parma is an average city and it was relevant just for Parmalat money, but all thought they would have settled as a mid table / El reality in Serie A .... Ghirardi looked like a reliable man.
Sensation totally mistaken . Comparable to when I hoped well about Farinos, basically.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:03 am

Twoism wrote:Robe I still watch that game from time to time, so sad now, never in my life I watched such dominant performance in a final. Still say Parma saw the best of many players in their prime, Brolin, Asprilla, Veron & Crespo etc

Robe, Fatty is god damn liar, he looked to be in tears when talking about EL exclusion, everyone fell for it and now when he sold the club, he came out and said he could spend money and save the club but didnt.

Parma is small town, the rise of the club was all Parmalat doing so unless some die hard fan with money coming in, it's hard to see the good future of the club.

No. Position Player
1 Italy GK Gianluigi Buffon
2 France MF Reynald Pedros
3 Italy DF Antonio Benarrivo
4 Italy DF Luigi Sartor
5 Italy DF Luigi Apolloni
6 Argentina DF Néstor Sensini
7 Italy MF Diego Fuser
8 Italy MF Dino Baggio
9 Argentina FW Hernán Crespo
10 Colombia FW Faustino Asprilla
11 Argentina MF Juan Sebastián Verón
12 Italy GK Matteo Guardalben
13 Croatia MF Mario Stanić
No. Position Player
14 Italy DF Roberto Mussi
15 France MF Alain Boghossian
17 Italy DF Fabio Cannavaro
18 Argentina FW Abel Balbo
19 Italy MF Pierluigi Orlandini
20 Italy FW Enrico Chiesa
21 France DF Lilian Thuram
22 Italy GK Alessandro Nista
23 Italy MF Stefano Fiore
24 Italy DF Paolo Vanoli
25 Italy MF Raffaele Longo
27 Togo FW Mohamed Kader
28 Italy GK Davide Micillo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:06 am

Robespierre wrote:I remind the final was going to be Parma - Bologna but OM scored around 90' on penalty kick scored by Laurent Blanc (:bow: I loved Blanc as player, it is the only reason why I can be sorry about PSG ) ,it was born by a Pires assist  , I realized in that match and in that baleful Euro 2000 final he was a very special player, Robespierre > Wenger imo ,  because Wenger realized it later.
and so Bologna - OM finished 1-1 .. after the 0-0 at Marseille..
The Emiliano derby in Uefa Cup final would have been unreal.
But it would have been a easy victory by Parma equally.
Not even the hateful catenaccio by Mazzone could stop that Parma
It was normal Parma would have been never back to Tanzi period, Parma is an average city and it was relevant just for Parmalat money, but all thought they would have settled as a mid table / El reality in Serie A .... Ghirardi looked like a reliable man.
Sensation totally mistaken . Comparable to when I hoped well about Farinos, basically.

Bro, I miss the ol' glory Italian days :'(
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:13 am

Well in that Parma I loved Mario Stanic, he was a versatile players capable to play well  in many roles  , a Croatian Stankovic (   less good the than Serbian though), he was even ambidextrous, the typical player perfect for every team .  Great player . A column in World Cup 98 too.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:20 am

Another good team in those years was Batistuta's and Rui Costa's Fiorentina. Just like Parma they were always one of the best teams in the country playing in Coppa Uefa and CL, and very hard to beat in their stadium. Similarly to Parma they went bankrupt too in the early 2000's.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:29 am

Lazio also had same decline for same reasons.
Cirio as Parmalat.
Cragnotti proved to be swindler as Tanzi and Cecchi Gori.
But they were saved unlike of Fiorentine because they had political protection . Roma always commands on all in Italy. The Italian state allowed to Lazio to spread 140 mln of debts in 23 years . Fiorentina fans haven't still digested this discrepancy, although they got a promotion from Serie C2 to Serie B (jumping Serie C ) as compensation in 2003 Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:41 am

salmano9 wrote:
Twoism wrote:Robe I still watch that game from time to time, so sad now, never in my life I watched such dominant performance in a final. Still say Parma saw the best of many players in their prime, Brolin, Asprilla, Veron & Crespo etc

No. Position Player
1 Italy GK Gianluigi Buffon
2 France MF Reynald Pedros
3 Italy DF Antonio Benarrivo
4 Italy DF Luigi Sartor
5 Italy DF Luigi Apolloni
6 Argentina DF Néstor Sensini
7 Italy MF Diego Fuser
8 Italy MF Dino Baggio
9 Argentina FW Hernán Crespo
10 Colombia FW Faustino Asprilla
11 Argentina MF Juan Sebastián Verón
12 Italy GK Matteo Guardalben
13 Croatia MF Mario Stanić
No. Position Player
14 Italy DF Roberto Mussi
15 France MF Alain Boghossian
17 Italy DF Fabio Cannavaro
18 Argentina FW Abel Balbo
19 Italy MF Pierluigi Orlandini
20 Italy FW Enrico Chiesa
21 France DF Lilian Thuram
22 Italy GK Alessandro Nista
23 Italy MF Stefano Fiore
24 Italy DF Paolo Vanoli
25 Italy MF Raffaele Longo
27 Togo FW Mohamed Kader
28 Italy GK Davide Micillo

Nostalgia reading those names Proud More from the ones that aren't highlighted,because I forgot those people even existed...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:28 am

Crespo is still in Parma, currently coaching the youth team and according to rumours could be chosen to replace Donadoni in a desperate attempt to save Parma's season.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:44 am

Katy Perry wrote:Crespo is still in Parma, currently coaching the youth team and according to rumours could be chosen to replace Donadoni in a desperate attempt to save Parma's season.

That job is a poison chalice.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Hope Destro gets some consistent game time.

Seems to be inconsistent due to always sitting on the bench and never really getting into it.

Hopefully a new scenery, and with Jesus by his side, he can help shoot Milan up the ladder.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next