sportsczy
Bankz
B-Mac
Valkyrja
CBarca
halamadrid2
12 posters

Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by FennecFox7 Fri 16 Jan - 21:07:02

Varane needs to start. If casillas can be dropped, so can ramos.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Freeza Fri 16 Jan - 21:09:04

FennecFox7 wrote:Varane needs to start. If casillas can be dropped, so can ramos.

Ramos seems like more of a powerfull player in the locker room tbh. Doubt Ancelotti has the balls to drop him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri 16 Jan - 21:52:22

@FennecFox7 pepe's injured, so varane will get his chance to play
@halamadrid2, i understand your point about james; but i think people haven't criticized james as much cos, first of all, for whatever reason many people fanned out to him joining madrid after watching a couple of world cup games, so such people are still exercising patience in the hope that pays off soon.

Most importantly though, the reason is because; james has not necessarily been great, but he hasn't been crap either. he's just been okay, nothing special and playing like a role player in the line up. bale on the other hand, we know what he is capable of, and no matter how people want to analyze it, (whether he missed 1 million chances or was awful in the clutch games last year) he did score the key goals in our trophy wins last season.....but he's been playing like crap, and has been overtly selfish, which rubs fans the wrong way

james has not played like someone who costs 80 million, not even like someone who costs a third of it, but my perception is that fans appreciate his willingness to work for the team by playing in unfamiliar roles or positions.

with bale on the other hand, the perception i think many fans have is that he's trying to hard to justify his tag, and this is leading to him making a bunch of bonehead decisions, such as attempting to play his 'run and gun' style that saw him make a name for himself at spurs in madrid

my take on it, i see bale coming through as the season progresses, he has the ability, his problem is a mental one, he'll need to improve on his football iq, and one can improve on that as time goes on especially with guys like ronaldo and benzema as his partners up front. james will never play the same role at Columbia, with our personnel, he will always be tasked with carrying on some defensive duties or playing out wide far from his preferred position
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri 16 Jan - 22:28:17

halamadrid2 wrote:We lost to Atleti even with Modric. God how overrared a player gets when he isn't playing

save me the bs, the point is isco is not playing cm properly, but since everybody just love praising him for just walking on the pitch, its funny how all of you can criticize khedira or illarra but isco gets a free pass cause "isco disco", again answer me where was he when kroos and defence needed help? bunch a clowns as i said can't tell a good game from a bad one just praising the name on the jersey
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down