Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 6 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:17 pm

I think many on this forum would rather have Pazzini, the player with the best shots to nearly-scoring ratio, than Niang.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 6 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:22 pm

hmm , if Pazzini is indeed going to leave , then am all for Niang to stay . Having said that , it would be better it if he stay at Genoa and start games week in week out , Dosto is right .

In any case , Niang is making progress , which is all that matters really. I would have no problem if he is going to play for Milan next season , because he finally had something to show , elsewise , he can continue to mature with Genoa , it's a win-win imo .

I do think he will stay if Pazzini does leave , though . Especially if what was reported is true , that Mihajlovic wants him here . And i can see why , if i was Mihajlovic right now , i would rather have Niang than Pazzini on my team .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Pazzini has no upside going forward but if he renews to make up the numbers then there could be worse outcomes. I have no strong feelings either way when it comes to our reserves. The priority is to make good decisions in the market about our starting XI.

In an ideal world we'd have Niang out on loan, Pazzini out the door and a new starter and a capable, experienced reserve. As it stands though I'll be grateful for anyone not on the old age pension.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Forza wrote:I think many on this forum would rather have Pazzini, the player with the best shots to nearly-scoring ratio, than Niang.

Rolling Eyes

I'd rather have Niang on loan starting week in and week out, than on the bench for a whole season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 pm

And in case you misinterpreted..

El Shaarawy wrote:I don't mind tbh, i have a soft spot for Pazzo. Shame that his injury ruined him, he's come so close to scoring a lot of times this season.

I said 'i don't mind', i'm indifferent if he goes. He'll be a 6-7th whatever option striker if he stays.

More, i never said i'd rather have him over Niang..

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Seeing as we speak of ideal worlds , in Serie A , with a Milan which has a strong 11 and a legit coach , then Pazzini could actually be a valid option as a back up . One of the best a team in Serie A could hope for actually.

But that's not quite the case really. Maybe Milan does create a competitive 11 for next season , if so , i wouldn't be mad if Pazzini is going to stay as back up and Niang continues on his loan.

Pazzini may want to play regularly again , so who knows. With a good lineup doe , that won't require him in particular to actually carry games , Pazzini could be usefull again coming off the bench .

But whatever really , either Niang or Pazzini or none of them , what i really care is the 11 , like Dosto said . That is everybody's real concern , if it's Niang or Pazzini on the bench holds little importance , right now.

I do agree though that Niang should have a whole season of experience as a starter , prefferably at Genoa where he already did well. That would be massive for him . Having said all that , he already went out on 2 loans . It's probably high time we either use him , or sell him . I don't see Milan selling him , so my money is on him actually staying with Milan .

And that means Pazzini will be leaving , if they confirm Niang .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 pm

If we manage to get this:

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 6 1271974_AC_Milan

:bow: :bow:
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:21 am

Brahimi instead of Jack in that lineup and I seriously believe we can challenge for the league.

But I'm trying to stay as pessimistic as possible for now, this board has let me down too many times in recent years.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:07 pm

We officially renewed Abate until 2019
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:33 pm

not sure where the Hummels talk comes from , but i am really more confident about Ibrahimovic coming back in Milan than Hummels Laughing

This lad Hummels will either stay at Dortmund for life or join one of the competitive teams around and no matter our ambition and project , we aren't the right match for him right now . He can easily walk into almost every team in the world , why would he choose to play for Milan in a weak Serie A and just that ? And the chances that we shall offer more than the competition , if there's any competition for his signature to begin with , are extremely slim .

I would absolutely go mad watching him play for Milan , but it's pure fantasy in the end. There are literaly at least 5-6 clubs who can very easily offer better money to him and to Dortmund and on top of that , a much more appealing project . And even then , he may as well want Dortmund anyway .

Would be crazy to see him at Milan , certainly , but it's obviously quite unlikely .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:01 pm

More chance of me bedding Shakira tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Spoiler:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:09 pm

So pato is taking corinthians to court to terminate his contract and return to Europe. Sure if we get Martinez and Ibra we won't really need him. But I would love to see him come back to Milan. :/
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:20 pm

I would love Pato back in Milan.. Heck, I'd even take him above Martinez. I heard he has improved a lot since he left us. I'd love him back at milan even if its as a back up
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:39 pm

I'm really worried about our supposed transfer kitty of 120m euros. Just having cash isn't enough to get us back to being a top team, the most important thing is buying smart, Knowing the profiles of the players needed by the manager and using our non existent scout team for once. It doesn't have to be a big name for it to be a great buy. I bet there are lots of super talented youngsters who haven't been hyped yet who will be willing to bleed for our colours

I think the summer would be a telling one. If Galliani *bleep* up, he really should just be limited to negotiating the deals of the players who have been earmarked by the board or be shown the exit door. I hope for the sake of our beloved team, he delivers.
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:55 pm

uzonero wrote:I'm really worried about our supposed transfer kitty of 120m euros. Just having cash isn't enough to get us back to being a top team, the most important thing is buying smart, Knowing the profiles of the players needed by the manager and using our non existent scout team for once. It doesn't have to be a big name for it to be a great buy. I bet there are lots of super talented youngsters who haven't been hyped yet who will be willing to bleed for our colours

I think the summer would be a telling one. If Galliani *bleep* up, he really should just be limited to negotiating the deals of the players who have been earmarked by the board or be shown the exit door. I hope for the sake of our beloved team, he delivers.

Although I agree Milan doesn't have much of a choice for this season. We need players that would attract fans. Ibra and Martinez would sell shirts and tickets. I am pretty sure we would resort to a youth based market next season. Let's face it. Youngsters who we have never heard of won't sell shirts
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 pm

shamr9pato wrote:
uzonero wrote:I'm really worried about our supposed transfer kitty of 120m euros. Just having cash isn't enough to get us back to being a top team, the most important thing is buying smart, Knowing the profiles of the players needed by the manager and using our non existent scout team for once. It doesn't have to be a big name for it to be a great buy. I bet there are lots of super talented youngsters who haven't been hyped yet who will be willing to bleed for our colours

Although I agree Milan doesn't have much of a choice for this season. We need players that would attract fans. Ibra and Martinez would sell shirts and tickets. I am pretty sure we would resort to a youth based market next season. Let's face it. Youngsters who we have never heard of won't sell shirts

I kind of agree, but at the moment Milan needs these big signings in order to get back to the top 3. Besides, some of the players are notable names that can sell well. But in the long term, we shouldn't need to splash consistently
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Ye I get your point but selling shirts shouldn't be our top goal. We should look to improve on and off the pitch. I'm not completely sold on Martinez, least of all for the huge sum his transfer would command. Plus he's no house hold name, I think such money should rather be spent on someone who is more proven and attracts fans as well. Someone like Higuain
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Not in Europe, but i'm guessing Jackson is big in Colombia, not on the same level as Hames but certainly revered. Selling shirts is just part of the process to avoid the pit we had ourselves in financially. Besides, Higuain is unattainable, ADL is certain to make sure of that
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Not sure about Pato . If you had asked me last summer , or even January pre Destro , i would have probably said yes .

Now however , with having the means to get our hands on players who you know will compete straight away , without doubts.. i am not saying Jackson Martinez will be the revelation of the year or anything like that , but if he does join , i have no doubts whatsoever he will be 100% to give everything and actually achieve certain results .

I can't really say the same with Pato . I don't know the player he is today , at least i can't be sure . We have El Shaarawy , Niang , there's the case with Destro which is up on the air and then , there's the possibility of J.Martinez and if we are lucky enough , even Ibra ( i still don't buy into this doe ). Where do you see Pato in all of this , because Pato won't start games if he somehow returns and it's crystal clear Pato wants to be starting games week in week out.

So with all that in mind , i would say no to Pato . I still have a soft spot for him and i really wish things ended up different than they did between him and the club , but it is what it is . Having that said , if he was willing to rotate and accept 2m a season , i wouldn't have a problem about it , but yeah ,

Pato wants to play and do something for his career before it's too late . Nobody would guarantee him anything in Milan as things stand . And if i want to be honest here , with Pato we are left without plan B .

With Pato is just 4-1-2-1-2 and that's the end of it. His wing days are long gone and he needs to be a striker to play well anyway . 4-2-3-1 ain't an option for him either , be it Jackson Martinez , Ibra or whatever , they would all be ahead of him at any given moment , so that leaves us with bench time for Pato , which he wouldn't sign for.

In the end , as much as i would have liked to believe in this , it really doesn't make sense at all . You never know with the Presidente and his sidekick of course ... but as it is , Pato ain't on our list i am sure .

You ask me Pato needs a fresh start , i think maybe La Liga , maybe in a team like Villareal or something. Give him a ton of games and midfielders and players who generaly create a lot for their strikers . I don't see any other legit options for him tbh. No way he finds himself in big club playing regularly after all his injuries. He has to prove he's able to compete for a season before clubs consider him again , i mean even us look to J.Martinez for 35m instead of going the 'easy' route that is Pato (at least in comparison to getting J. Martinez it seems like that) . That should say a lot .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Also kinda hyped about the Kondogbia hype . Would be sweet if we get him . Let's see .

I am excited for this summer , it reminds me of the mercato after the 07-08 season . We were so gonna spend crazy and get 'champions' that summer , it was amazing to follow . Sadly we didn't quite , but still Laughing

I still find it weird that we are out there ready to splash the cash tbh Laughing , must see results in order to fully #beelieve

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 pm

Dante wrote:Not sure about Pato . If you had asked me last summer , or even January pre Destro , i would have probably said yes .

Now however , with having the means to get our hands on players who you know will compete straight away , without doubts.. i am not saying Jackson Martinez will be the revelation of the year or anything like that , but if he does join , i have no doubts whatsoever he will be 100% to give everything and actually achieve certain results .

I can't really say the same with Pato . I don't know the player he is today , at least i can't be sure . We have El Shaarawy , Niang , there's the case with Destro which is up on the air and then , there's the possibility of J.Martinez and if we are lucky enough , even Ibra ( i still don't buy into this doe ). Where do you see Pato in all of this , because Pato won't start games if he somehow returns and it's crystal clear Pato wants to be starting games week in week out.

So with all that in mind , i would say no to Pato . I still have a soft spot for him and i really wish things ended up different than they did between him and the club , but it is what it is . Having that said , if he was willing to rotate and accept 2m a season , i wouldn't have a problem about it , but yeah ,

Pato wants to play and do something for his career before it's too late . Nobody would guarantee him anything in Milan as things stand . And if i want to be honest here , with Pato we are left without plan B .

With Pato is just 4-1-2-1-2 and that's the end of it. His wing days are long gone and he needs to be a striker to play well anyway . 4-2-3-1 ain't an option for him either , be it Jackson Martinez , Ibra or whatever , they would all be ahead of him at any given moment , so that leaves us with bench time for Pato , which he wouldn't sign for.

In the end , as much as i would have liked to believe in this , it really doesn't make sense at all . You never know with the Presidente and his sidekick of course ... but as it is , Pato ain't on our list i am sure .

You ask me Pato needs a fresh start , i think maybe La Liga , maybe in a team like Villareal or something. Give him a ton of games and midfielders and players who generaly create a lot for their strikers . I don't see any other legit options for him tbh. No way he finds himself in big club playing regularly after all his injuries. He has to prove he's able to compete for a season before clubs consider him again , i mean even us look to J.Martinez for 35m instead of going the 'easy' route that is Pato (at least in comparison to getting J. Martinez it seems like that) . That should say a lot .
If you read my post, you would have noticed I mentioned Pato coming back to be a back up to whichever champion striker we buy. My worry is with Martinez's fee and whether we truly can count on him to come good for us. If we are getting Martinez, we really need to improve our creativity in midfield otherwise I see him being a flop since he can't create for himself

I know Higuain won't be available to join us but I was using him as an example of someone we could get instead of a Martinez for that price
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:19 pm

How creative is Bertolacci? Would he be an improvement in our current midfield?

Was just watching a highlight show on tv now and I saw him pulling off some nice skills and I was inclined to ask what kind of a player he is exactly since we've been linked to him this summer
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

I read your post man lol . I just wanted to be very specific anyway .

Martinez is official Proud

dem midfielders incoming Proud

i like Higuain too , but nah . No way De Laurentis would sell him to Milan. ES is right about this. In any case , he's Argentine. Milan and Argentines , u know how this goes. There's still that silly taboo , not sure who was the last one who played for Milan , i don't even remember by now.

In any case , surely i would have liked him to be our player , not necessarily agree about the price doe. Higuain to Milan would have been more expensive than Martinez imo. Anyhow , who cares bout Higgy , Jackson Martinez is here Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Ye, he's here and I have no choice but to support him. I'm happy we are finally showing some ambition for a change. Can't remember the last time we signed a player this early in the window

It's refreshing to know we now have some cash
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:38 pm

https://i.imgur.com/MxbELY0.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next