Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 7 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by M99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:38 pm

https://i.imgur.com/MxbELY0.gif

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 7 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Forza Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 am

rofl that gif M99
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Milan is interested in this lad Pjaca , from Dinamo Zagreb . He's a left winger and apparently Mihajlovic requested him.

So knowing nothing about the dude , i decided to watch a vid of his . But my eye caught another player , some dude Coric.

I checked for more info and he's 18 years old. wow , this lad Coric . Amazing skill for such a young age.

His ball control , eye for the assist and quick feet .. quite impressive for an 18 year old .  

As for Pjaca , well he's a good finisher and seems to have a knack to be very quick with his decision making . Also got some decent speed.

I think with all the talk about the big transfers and all that , we shouldn't forget to look out for a couple of promising young players like them . That Coric lad left a pretty good impression to me , i think he has everything to become a very nice player in the future.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:33 am

Agreed that we need youngsters, but what's a LW gonna do if we play 4-3-1-2? And honestly I don't like the idea of getting someone in the same position as SES.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:27 am

We already made a great offer for Kondogbia, if he is not going to accept it then we should ignore him. He is a player with potential but is not world class yet and a higher price is unjustified. We should spend the money on Xhaka + someone like Clasie as I believe this would be a much better way to spend the money.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:58 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:We already made a great offer for Kondogbia, if he is not going to accept it then we should ignore him. He is a player with potential but is not world class yet and a higher price is unjustified. We should spend the money on Xhaka + someone like Clasie as I believe this would be a much better way to spend the money.

Exactly. Especially if we renew NDJ. We would have Bona on one side and we need another midfielder with decent attacking capabilities on the other side of weare gonna play with a 3 man midfield. I say we should pull out. Even Gundogan can be brought for less than that.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:18 am

As suggested by this saga, it seems that even if we do get Kondogbia, he might be the kind of player that would play as if its only a job and would do so without passion. IMO, these players do not deserve to represent the club especially when their fee is way too high.

Ofc, this is only my opinion and if he does sign, I hope he proves me wrong.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:51 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:As suggested by this saga, it seems that even if we do get Kondogbia, he might be the kind of player that would play as if its only a job and would do so without passion. IMO, these players do not deserve to represent the club especially when their fee is way too high.

Ofc, this is only my opinion and if he does sign, I hope he proves me wrong.

The news is that Milan are back in the lead. By the looks of it Galliani is willing to splash as much as 40 million on him. Big mistake IMO. He rates the guy at the same level as Pogba
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:37 am

That is absurd, Galliani needs to handle money much better.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:56 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:That is absurd, Galliani needs to handle money much better.

Galliani isn't known for that , quite the opposite actually. Especially with the wage structure , ridiculous stuff by him .

As for Kondogbia , if it's true and Galliani raised the bid to 40m , then he really wants the player , no matter what. On one hand , it's somewhat pleasant to see Milan being competitive on the market once again , being in the front no matter the price , but we will probably end up paying ridiculous money if we wanr to get Kondogbia , so i am not sure what to think about this.

I do hope he comes , however , it won't exactly be a catastrophy if he doesn't . I said this last night way before the price escalated , whoever lost the player could have a sigh of relief even and it seems to be the case with Galliani's who wins , bleeds .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:19 pm

We're being linked to Witsel now that Kondogbia has chosen Inter. It's expected that he'd cost around 30 million euros, which seems par for the course really at the moment. I'd like to see us tempt Leverkusen to part with Kramer despite their insistence that he will be staying. I think they'd be willing to accept lower offers than we might have to provide to the likes of Zenit, Porto or Ligue 1 clubs at the moment.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Dante wrote:Milan is interested in this lad Pjaca , from Dinamo Zagreb . He's a left winger and apparently Mihajlovic requested him.

So knowing nothing about the dude , i decided to watch a vid of his . But my eye caught another player , some dude Coric.

I checked for more info and he's 18 years old. wow , this lad Coric . Amazing skill for such a young age.

His ball control , eye for the assist and quick feet .. quite impressive for an 18 year old .  

As for Pjaca , well he's a good finisher and seems to have a knack to be very quick with his decision making . Also got some decent speed.

I think with all the talk about the big transfers and all that , we shouldn't forget to look out for a couple of promising young players like them . That Coric lad left a pretty good impression to me , i think he has everything to become a very nice player in the future.
only if it were possible to pass the info to Galliani

I read we are after some other player from the team along with Pjaca, apparently, a defender of about 18yrs who would be joining the primavera

Why don't we scout legit young midfield talents btw.. For a while now, we've only scouted strikers when our non existent scout team decide to do some scouting
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:07 pm

yeah agreed , we should definitely try to look out for young creative midfielders , but they are possibly the hardest to find really

I mean who was the last we got , Fossati i think ? And there was a lad we got from Barcelona's La Masia a few years back. Guess he dissapeared into the land of Serie B . We also signed a young striker for the primavera during the last year , but i don't remember what happened to him either.

As for this lad Coric , i know it's incredibly premature to say anything , but in my honest opinion , if he has a few years untroubled by injury , he will end up becoming a very interesting player , i am defo keeping tabs on him.

If i could i would buy him already and leave him to Dinamo for a couple of years , then bring him in . This kind of technique and play won't go unnoticed for long and i am pretty sure he's getting serious attention at Dinamo Zagreb as we speak .

Anyway , let's see if Mihajlovic really requested Pjaca and if he comes afterall.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Ye now that you mentioned Fossati, what's the deal with him? Isn't he owned by us anymore?

I was following him for a while last season and he performed along with Ely better than all the youngsters we have out on loan

He's always been super talented and technical and has some years of serie B experience under his belt, wouldn't it be nice to give him a chance in the team? At least as a back up for now
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:39 pm

i don't know , haven't seen him play , at least i don't remember watching him play hmm

as for giving him a chance.. who's to say , but they probably won't . Mihajlovic may be known with working with youngsters , but that would be the ones he trusts for the 11 . Not sure how he would handle the primavera and loanees i am afraid .

Anyway , all i care about is building a team that can compete for a top 3 place finish and that's already extremely difficult as it is . Juventus , Roma and Inter are all stronger than us atm and there's always Napoli and Lazio to consider . Who will sit on the bench this season is going to be critical , to say the least.

I think the pre-season will reveal if some youngsters could find themselves with the first team , but i wouldn't expect much at all , maybe 3-4 of them will eventually end up with the first team and one of them will be Mastour .

So let's say 3 youngsters and Mastour . And i think the three of them will be Modic , Mastalli and Di Molfetta . Not sure about Fossati's chances really , but good to hear from someone who's watched him play on the occasion .

anyway , let's hope Mihajlovic proves to be legit with the youngsters as they say , Pippo was a fraud when it came to the youngsters really. Came to realise his own job was more important , like most coaches always do.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:00 pm

I doubt the youngsters will get too many opportunities this season and I won't fault Mijhalovic for that unless he starts fielding the Essiens and Muntari's instead of giving them a chance

I see this season as a really competitive one. Making the CL would definitely be harder than we expect cos of the huge strengthening of our rivals.. The likes of inter, juve, roma, napoli, lazio, fiorentina are and will be getting better before the end of the window

That's not to say we can't do well.. I believe we can if the team strengthens adequately and if Mijhalovic does his job.. I think we should focus on ourself instead of our competition this season

If we do good enough, there's no way we won't make the CL but if we channel our energy in worrying about how well our competitions are doing, we'll lose sight of our goal for the season
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:31 pm

i do agree about the youngsters but i still think 3-4 of them will remain with the first team , regardless of playing time. As for opponents , well that's the right thing to say and actually do , but on the other hand , one can't just ignore what is happening atm . I do agree though , we should really focus on how to improve the team in order to compete for the top 3 places , at all costs and maybe not get to fixated on what others are doing. It's quite hard not to however , seeing how we haven't done absolutely anything and everybody else are already reinforcing themselves in quite the positive manner.

However , even if we can create a potential top 3 team , there are no guarantees of how this entirely new team will perform and if we can actually manage it .

A new coach , by all means with many departures and with likely many new players in the lineup. It's far from straight forward really , no matter how we look at it .. That's not to say Inter will do it either , it's also not straight forward for them as well . But here's the thing ;

Inter and the rest of the competition are already ahead of us . And by experience , i think they are significantly ahead of us in terms of project and securing their next seasonal objective. Not sure what positives there have been this season to keep building at . We realisticaly have to begin from point 0 , once again .

So , even though i do agree we shouldn't really care and focus on ourselves , blindly hoping that we will get better and it will be enough, personally i find this difficult to manage . I do agree with you one more thing however , i do actually believe we will improve significantly compared to last season and i personally cannot wait to see how Mihajlovic does. In reality , he's really Allegri's replacement , we actually have a coach who won't be in some learning process of basic stuff , rather trying to compete straight away .

If you ask me , this team needs 200m to be Milan again and as much as i hope and expect improvements , we have a long way to go . For the moment and as things stand , i don't think CL places are within our reach , but let's see what the summer holds .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:10 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/68123/galliani-%E2%80%98great-midfielder-and-striker%E2%80%99

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 7 G : Gourcuff is a great midfielder and a champion

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 7 G : Pato is a great striker and a champion

On a more serious tone , there are rumours of Bacca , -won't leave Sevilla- and i've seen Cavani's name being thrown around.. yeah

Everybody understands this is purely fantasy talk really. Cavani actually did really well for PSG last season , especially in the 2nd half . If anything , he would stay right at PSG , let alone consider Milan right now. And even if this wasn't the case and he was on sale , we would be one of his last options. And even if we were one of his first , no way we could even remotely match his current salary. There's a reason almost nobody can buy PSG's best players , they pay them ridiculous money. Cavani is probably earning more than 10m , at the very least 10m . No way Milan is going to pay him 10m for 5 years. We are talking at the very least 50m to PSG and at least 50m to the player rofl

I think Ibrahimovic would like to come back , but if that's possible , that's an entirely different matter. I am of the opinion that PSG told him he can leave if they could land another big star to take his place . It's not the sporting matter here , at least not 100%. Ibrahimovic is still a world class player , but he's 34 on ridiculous wages and they also have Cavani. But he's a star bigger than all of them at PSG and they won't be able to replicate that easily. So imho , if they get a big star this summer , Ibra will be free to go for the right price , he will not leave for free as was speculated , but for a minimal transfer fee .

I'd say first option remains Ibrahimovic , and then there are players like Bacca and Dzeko . Van Persie could be one of them .

As for midfielders , here is where i am most concerned and quite clueless as to what Galliani is going to do . I really don't know what they mean by a great midfielder , but surely Witsel is no GREAT midfielder. He's a very good player , but there's nothing great with him really. Having that said , i would welcome him , solely for the fact he would be a legit addition to the team.

anyway

Thoughts on the great striker and midfielder hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:01 pm

I feel like whoever arrives, his use of the term "great midfielder" is going to be an exaggeration at best. Even the most optimistic rumours are good players to have on board but I doubt we'll see the arrival of anyone who will substantially raise our technical level. This being said, we'll surely bring in a highly energetic B2B midfielder at some point, though whether this is Imbula, Witsel or someone else who knows. I think this is the role he's referring to when he talks about a great midfielder, which is a bit disappointing but we do need someone of that ilk certainly.

As for the great striker, I doubt we've given up on Ibrahimovic and it's probably who he is thinking of when he mentions it, but this is Galliani. We all know when he chooses his words that they could equally apply to Dzeko who is after all a champion. He's who I expect at this stage in any case, I think Roma's entry to the CL will give them the edge for Bacca.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:18 pm

I certainly wouldn't mind Dzeko , although i don't think he had a good last season tbh.

Still , he would certainly be a major upgrade to the likes of Pazzini and Destro really . But let's see , there's time for it all .

I also agree about Gallianis' definitions on great.. you can never know with that man. As for Imbula or Witsel , i would preffer Witsel actually but i do not know anything about Imbula . If we are to go this route , lel shop from Serie A for crying out loud. Pretty sure one could find an Imbula in Serie A , wtf 20m , just no .

I'd wait to see if Roma messes up with Naingollan first. Much more worth it to wait a few days and find out . In any case , i think we will get at least 2 new midfielders this summer , how great they will be , that's another matter.

And yes , as far as we haven't confirmed a striker , i will believe in Ibrahimovic , no matter how unlikely it is Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Abdennour's agent has stated we're interested but alongside Inter, Juventus, Liverpool and Barcelona.

I'd certainly have him but I'm not optimistic at all, I feel we'll be so distracted in our search for strikers and midfielders that we'll end up with some half baked project at the back.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:31 pm

CB/defense in general is usually an afterthought for us lol, gotta stack up those forwards boyz
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:47 pm

it's a shame really , considering we were particularly famous for our defensive excellence and the quality of our defence and it's players.

oh well , another year of Bonera , Mexes and Paletta i guess.

If Barcelona is interested in Abdennour , forget about him . There are very few players in the world right now who wouldn't join Barcelona , transfer ban or not . A few months ain't nothing really .

In any case , i don't think it's impossible at all , but with so much interest around the player , it is very complicated yes.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm not convinced that his agent isn't simply trying to secure a better deal for his client by name dropping Barcelona, I would have thought them reticent to chase a defender who plays in such a deep line, whilst Pique and Mascherano have been excellent under Enrique. I still have no confidence that we'll get him though which is a pity, he'd have been a good player to bring in and pair with a young central defender.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Haven't seen him much to comment really , but obviously he is highly rated . ES has watched him iirc hmm

Yeah , whatever happens with the CF and the 'great midfielder' , we obviously need to get top class CB , not sure where we will find him , but we need one no matter what.

By the way , would you be in for De Sciglio to fight it over with Antonelli and G going after Darmian ?? I believe we can have him for 12-16 millions tbh and what's more important , Juventus won't have him if we do.

I am legit concerned they are buying him , either this summer or the next. Roma maybe. We shouldn't let this happen , even if we have De Sciglio . De Sciglio had his best season as leftback , let him compete with Antonelli , i say get Darmian before the others do .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Darmian at right back would be fantastic but given the holes elsewhere in the squad he seems like a luxury. I would indeed prefer De Sciglio to stay out on the left and fight with Antonelli but having him as a reserve for both sides still leaves us pretty well stocked at fullback, particularly if we can also have a central defender cover one of the spots - Rami at RB or Romagnoli at LB for instance - in emergencies.

Darmian would be an upgrade but we need upgrades elsewhere more urgently. I'm convinced that he'd cost us 20 million and I'd rather see that go to a creative midfielder or improving a bid on a top player. If we aren't going to use the funds elsewhere, I'd go for him but I can't see us accomplishing all of our goals in the transfer market and still having money left for Darmian.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next