Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 23 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Berlu is a poor man's Perez imo, watch him force Sinisa to start 20m superstar Bertolt (ala Bale)

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 23 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:42 am

I'm gonna go ahead and predict what's going to happen in January

-Suso-Perotti swap (loan)
-We'll purchase Soriano, with Poli/Jose Mauri heading out
-We'll get 1 of Alberto Costa, Jorginho or Lodi, with Nocerino heading out
-We'll get Lulic using shady means (loan with ob. to buy at 3 reduced to 1.5 if Matri stays another season, reduced by further 500k if he gets less/more than 20 apps+ etc)

This will be all the midfielders we'll get in 2016, in summer we'll go for 2 more attackers with Balo and Menez heading out. Mexes and Alex will head out with us bringing in Burdisso +a really obscure Serie A/B defender (Think Acerbi). And so begins our 3rd try at getting into the CL, but hey, 3rd times the charm amirite?

Quote me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:50 am

El Shaarawy wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and predict what's going to happen in January

-Bacca-Toni swap (loan)
-We'll purchase Soriano, with De Jong/Montolivo heading out
-We'll get 1 of Alberto Costa, Jorginho or Lodi, with Jack heading out
-We'll get Parolo using shady means (loan with ob. to buy at 3 reduced to 1.5 if Matri stays another season, reduced by further 500k if he gets less/more than 20 apps+ etc)

This will be all the midfielders we'll get in 2016, in summer we'll go for 2 more attackers with Balo and Menez heading out. Mexes and Alex will head out with us bringing in Burdisso +a really obscure Serie A/B defender (Think Acerbi). And so begins our 3rd try at getting into the CL, but hey, 3rd times the charm amirite?

Quote me

Quoted :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:51 am

Kick wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and predict what's going to happen in January

-Bacca-Toni swap (loan)
-We'll get Parolo using shady means (loan with ob. to buy at 3 reduced to 1.5 if Matri stays another season, reduced by further 500k if he gets less/more than 20 apps+ etc)

Quote me

Good :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:52 am

Il Diavolo wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Sky's Di Stefano says could decide to depend on Montolivo infront of the defense and give De Jong "the Gattuso role".

NDJ should be able to do the "Gatusso role", but can Montolivo do the "Pirlo role"? That's what it comes down to really..

Good news if true, Montolivo's certainly down well in it for us in the past. I'm not certain how De Jong will go given an obligation to spend greater time up the pitch, though it's possible he'd be encouraged to hold back and play a similar box to box role as Muntari. At the time, this permitted Flamini/Nocerino to spend all their time in the box trying desperately to score, so it might permit Bonaventura to similarly shirk some of his defensive duties.

This still just remains speculation at the moment however but we can't continue to waste our best midfielder, particularly as he has no clear reserve in the squad anymore unlike past years.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:53 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Kick wrote:

-Bacca-Toni swap (loan)

Quote me

Good :coffee:

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:02 am

I just realized you changed the names Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:04 am

I simply quoted the truth :coffee:

But here is the original quoted for you.

-Suso-Perotti swap (loan)
-We'll purchase Soriano, with Poli/Jose Mauri heading out
-We'll get 1 of Alberto Costa, Jorginho or Lodi, with Nocerino heading out
-We'll get Lulic using shady means (loan with ob. to buy at 3 reduced to 1.5 if Matri stays another season, reduced by further 500k if he gets less/more than 20 apps+ etc)

Quote me
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 23 ODeK9K1

rofl

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:09 pm

rofl

Also who the flaming hell are Diniz and Daminuta? Laughing How can we have players in their prime who are completely unheard of? Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 pm

dat laundering/embezzlement
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Fiorentina have already secured Mexes for January, according to GdS

Unsurprising
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:13 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Fiorentina have already secured Mexes for January, according to GdS

Unsurprising

Good, give them Zapata too.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:23 pm

KPB has started training with the team at Milanello according to GDM, we could sign him in January

Sad what happened with his career, one of those careers that would look better if it was backwards..i still have a soft spot for him, but i don't think he is what we need atm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:38 pm

If he replaces Nocerino on the bench and doesn't complain, then I would be happy.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:54 am

Prince is not who we need to improve and he'll simply take up space in the squad, preventing us from chasing an attacking midfielder of real quality.

From what I understand however he's not guaranteed a contract at this stage though and I'm fine with having him train with us, so Sinisa can make an informed decision. Perhaps he'll see some use for him, though apart from a bit more dynamism in the 10 position he won't add much.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:17 am

unacceptable!!

seriously wtf is going on with our club!!! really?????!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:19 pm

JespSwe wrote:unacceptable!!

Chillllll. All reports are saying it's VERY unlikely that we would ever offer him a contract and that he's joining Gala in January.

The kneejerk and negativity on Milan forums is ridiculous.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:52 am

Yeah. I highly doubt KPB would actually join the team. Him training with us is pretty much a gesture of goodwill since Milan has historically been a "family".
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

Chillllll. All reports are saying it's VERY unlikely that we would ever offer him a contract and that he's joining Gala in January.

dude im not throwing negativity here ok???!

im stating whats exactly going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:52 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

dude im not throwing negativity here ok???!

im stating whats exactly going on

Well, here is what's going on.

We haven't signed the guy. It's been said that it is highly unlikely that we would offer him a contract. On the unlikely chance that he is offered a contract, it'll be because he REALLY impressed Miha in training, which is a hard thing to do I'm sure. AND even then, do you really think he'd get a starting position?

Worst case scenario, he gets a 6 month contract as a utility player. Nothing to get worked up about.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:53 am

Newcastle's Moussa Sissoko is one of the players Milan are considering to sign in January [@FabrizioRomano].

A simple search in Twitter brought this

@tfeditor1892 Oct 8 Ouston, England
Sissoko for £13m? I'd take their hands off.

@KHeneage Oct 4
Kristan Heneage Retweeted GFFNPressConferences
The fundamental issue with Moussa Sissoko. He does more talking with Canal+ than on the field.

@richysmith100 Oct 4
Moussa Sissoko is an absolute fraud of a footballer.An athlete who hasn't performed for 2 years yet thinks he should be playing for PSG

@TaylorandBesty Oct 4
Moussa Sissoko is one of the biggest frauds to ever play for #nufc. Thinks he's worthy of the Champion's Lge? Should be in the Championship.

@asmithjourno Oct 1
Moussa Sissoko is the luckiest footballer in the world. Somehow kept his France place despite forgetting how to play.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:30 am

Sissoko is a champion, he will lead us to the scudetto (:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:08 am

Still better than the current Zuniga rumours. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:28 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Still better than the current Zuniga rumours. Laughing

It could be worse, we could get linked to De Mai-

Oh wait
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:51 pm

rofl

Nothing like links to a Genoa scrub to make me want Ranocchia. Proud

We just need to get down on our knees and beg Juventus for a 6 month loan of Rugani, no point him sitting on their bench getting three minutes of game time a month. I'd even be willing to pay them for the loan.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next