Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:46 am

dostoevsky wrote:
sportsczy wrote:SES and Martial with Bernardo Silva and Moutinho feeding them is going to be pretty fun to watch... especially given that Kurzawa is still there as a fullback too AND they've signed Cavaleiro from Benfica and Adama Traore from Lille (both HUGE prospects).  

A lot of attack right there.  Monaco should be fun.
I'm glad that he's moved to a project where he'll be appreciated and have a chance to play Champions League football again, I'll try and watch more of Ligue 1 this year to follow his progress still.
I'm just worried about his health a bit...  Ligue 1 play rough and the refs let it go.  SES needs to learn how to avoid some of the contact.

That said, he has Toulalan and Bakayoko as defensive mids so he should be spared some in terms of energy on defense.  I'm hoping he plays the Ferreira-Carrasco role where he was the first outlet on the counter attack so he was allowed to stay up the pitch along with the CF...  just needs to cover space in the center circle.

Monaco is now Porto... they're run by the right hand man of Porto president for years. It's clear that they will sell their top players for a lot of money and invest that money into the most promising youth + undervalued yet still young players. I like it. If you're not going to be a superstar team... being a superb development team is the next best thing. Make you worthwhile to watch.

As usual, i have no idea what Milan is doing Laughing

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:As usual, i have no idea what Milan is doing Laughing

You'll never be alone there. Laughing

Milan Channel is reporting that we have made a final offer for Romagnoli of 25 million which has been rejected by Roma.

Astori's move to Napoli has been delayed however so there's still time to pounce. Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 15 Lulcas11
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:01 pm

There's no weasling with Roma for Romagnoli ffs, just pay the effing 30m or don't

If we do jump on Astori, then someone needs to get shot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gb Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:46 pm

tbf Astori is better than all your current CB, mind it not by much
gb
gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 am

GDM: Milan could present an offer closer to 30m for Romagnoli
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:48 pm

M99 wrote:It's not like we are selling El Shaarawy because he is surplus to requirements. We are selling him to free up funds. And that is after we bought Bertolacci for 20 freakin million. The coach was planning him to use in the squad but the genius management realized too late they don't have enough funds to properly complete the squad and had to sell a player who at his full potential is our best player.

Do you have a source for this or are you just assuming? I would say it's much more likely that management has just given up on a player who hasn't been able to string more than 5 games together for the past 2.5 years. We're not selling a world beater here. SES is just as likely to not amount to anything as he is to becoming a first class player.

nichabr wrote:I actually love the bertolacci signing and I think his price is justified with the market currently...It's just that SES was sold for a fraction of what he should have been sold for...18m(2m loan and 16m buyout) for one of the most promising and hardworking young attackers in Italy is an unbelievable piece of business on Monaco's part...for a player of that quality nothing under 40m should have been accepted.

No one in their right mind would splash 40m on a player who literally hasn't had a good performance in 2.5 years.

I like SES. I wish him the best. But I don't think this move was bad business.

Also, he allegedly had a serious coke problem. That hasn't been confirmed, but if it is true, it would explain a lot.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Cocaine would show up in a drug test, no? And I'm assuming that the medical players undergo before signing for new clubs are also pretty extensive, and something like that would should be detectable (after all we were able to save ourselves from the horrible infliction Cissokho was carrying in his teeth).

That said, I do agree with what you said. At this point, having not preformed much for over two seasons, no one was going to break bank for ES. However, I think it would have been better to hold on to him, and sell him after he had a good season for a much higher price, and if he continued the same way, we could have sold him for around 15m even two seasons from now.

On another note, Galliani says our chase for Witsel is over. We are stacked in midfield and the only target we are waiting on is Ibra. :facepalm:
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:59 pm

First i hear of this cocaine problem Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:59 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:First i hear of this cocaine problem Laughing

It was news in the Red & Black Forums. I don't care enough to find it to see if they had a source. Something about how some of his injuries were actually a cover up for some rehab stints.

Could be totally false. Probably is, actually. But you're deluding yourself if you don't think these guys are out partying with this sh*t once in a while.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:51 pm

GDM: Milan's main objective is Romagnoli, alternative is Savic

Might legit murder someone if we get Savic
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
M99 wrote:It's not like we are selling El Shaarawy because he is surplus to requirements. We are selling him to free up funds. And that is after we bought Bertolacci for 20 freakin million. The coach was planning him to use in the squad but the genius management realized too late they don't have enough funds to properly complete the squad and had to sell a player who at his full potential is our best player.

Do you have a source for this or are you just assuming? I would say it's much more likely that management has just given up on a player who hasn't been able to string more than 5 games together for the past 2.5 years. We're not selling a world beater here. SES is just as likely to not amount to anything as he is to becoming a first class player.

http://www.football-italia.net/69008/el-shaarawy-funds-milan-moves

And this is not the only place that reported it. La Gazetta and other Italian papers said the same thing too. I don't assume shit. Sinisa said that he would play El Shaarawy on CAM and even CM since he was impressed with his defensive work rate.  We are not selling a world beater, maybe not but we did sell someone who is better than more than half of our squad. And it's really a hyperbole to say he did not have a good game in 2.5 years. I remember many games since then where he was one of our better players on the pitch. He had his injury problems and he could very well end up being a Pato but selling him this season with the squad rebuliding and him back to fitness was bad move.

And this cocaine BS Laughing Those injuries were not fake at all Laughing This is not even original BS, people said Wilshere was on rehab for cocaine and Arsenal covered it up as injuries.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 am

M99 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

http://www.football-italia.net/69008/el-shaarawy-funds-milan-moves

And this is not the only place that reported it. La Gazetta and other Italian papers said the same thing too. I don't assume shit. Sinisa said that he would play El Shaarawy on CAM and even CM since he was impressed with his defensive work rate.  We are not selling a world beater, maybe not but we did sell someone who is better than more than half of our squad. And it's really a hyperbole to say he did not have a good game in 2.5 years. I remember many games since then where he was one of our better players on the pitch. He had his injury problems and he could very well end up being a Pato but selling him this season with the squad rebuliding and him back to fitness was bad move.

And this cocaine BS Laughing Those injuries were not fake at all Laughing This is not even original BS, people said Wilshere was on rehab for cocaine and Arsenal covered it up as injuries.

If you say so. Seems odd to free up funds by loaning a player, no? What did we free up? 2m from the loan and another 2m maybe in wages? Doesn't add up. But if the papers say so. They've been spot on with Milan dealings after all Laughing
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:18 pm

GDM: Galliani will meet with Carpi DS Sogliano tomorrow to discuss Verdi and Ely

When did Sogliano leave Hellas for Carpi lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:03 am

GDM: Napoli offered 28m for Romagnoli but Roma refuse, sticking to their 30m valuation

Watch us register a bid in the same amount in the hopes they might accept Laughing

idc if its 35m, i don't want savic, pls
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:13 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

nichabr wrote:I actually love the bertolacci signing and I think his price is justified with the market currently...It's just that SES was sold for a fraction of what he should have been sold for...18m(2m loan and 16m buyout) for one of the most promising and hardworking young attackers in Italy is an unbelievable piece of business on Monaco's part...for a player of that quality nothing under 40m should have been accepted.

No one in their right mind would splash 40m on a player who literally hasn't had a good performance in 2.5 years.

Also, he allegedly had a serious coke problem. That hasn't been confirmed, but if it is true, it would explain a lot.

I would agree if SES actually went that long without having some great games still and showing his quality...this deal made no sense at all and it can not be debated unless SES comes out and says he wanted to leave or something of that manner happens.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:22 pm

nichabr wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

I would agree if SES actually went that long without having some great games still and showing his quality...this deal made no sense at all and it can not be debated unless SES comes out and says he wanted to leave or something of that manner happens.

I'm fairly certain that part of the reason was him wanting to leave, given that we are so stacked upfront and are still on Ibra. Mihajlovic's comments about playing him at CM probably didn't help the case either and I understand his POV. He is at a stage in his career where he can't afford to waste time on the bench and needs to be playing week in wee out (if he can stay fit). Nevertheless, even when a player want's to leave, you don't just sell to the first bidder on whatever terms they offer.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Sky (GDM's late night show) reports that Chelsea are interested in signing Romagnoli, and that he could become a part of the deal for Salah.

good *bleep* job galliani :facepalm:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:16 pm

This could very well be true. Everton just rejected Chelsea's bid for John Stones. Mourinho wants a young CB.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:04 am

I think Mourinho considers Zouma as a solid third choice, ala Varane and wants a young 4th choice. I imagine Stones will be our first choice, but we are not going to overpay for him, so we'll look into other options.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:56 am

I doubt Mourinho would pay 30 mil for a fourth choice. But with FFP supposedly no longer as big of an issue you never know I guess.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:29 am

Mou payed 30 odd million for Cuadrado in January, and we know how that went :/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:32 am

Thing is he would not have to pay 30 million with him giving Roma Salah and/or Filipe Luis.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:17 am

Laudisa: Milan's alternative in case Romagnoli is gone is Zenit's Garay

Pedulla: All is done with Ibra, pact with Shekh: free to leave after August 1st, 7.5m salary at Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:50 am

Mourinho please take Romagnoly so we got Garay.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:13 pm

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/72481-esclusiva-ibra-il-milan-e-la-promessa-dello-sceicco

Have fun.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm

I can't help but feel that if PSG don't think they can win the French Super Cup without Ibra then they shouldn't be letting him leave at all. Laughing

Also I do like Garay but his contract runs until 2019 and Zenit have shown in the negotiations for Witsel that they will stand their ground. I would have been happy to have him and Romagnoli together but I'm resigned to only acquiring one defender and overpriced as he is, we should give our coach what he wants and just pay up for Alessio. If Sinisa is impressed by Ely then give them a run together and if Ely proves inadequate then one of the veterans should suffice.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next