Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 9 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:13 am

I had honestly forgotten Cerci existed. Laughing

Agreed, I'd certainly go ahead and use him to sweeten the deal with Torino, however we don't seem to be pursuing Darmian or really any fullback this summer. Perhaps once we finish our most pressing deals, if no one has yet secured him, then Galliani will try and get him at a reduced price if Torino feel no one will pay 20 for him however I doubt he'll still be available at the end of August.

Also we should show "interest" in all of Inter's targets to drive the price up. Laughing

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 9 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:53 am

Update on transfers:

Bertolacci & Witsel are top midfield targets. Ibra, Cavani (both difficult), Dzeko & Bacca targets for the attack (via @DiMarzio)

----------

Bacca has a lot of competition around him with Liverpool and Tottenham in the fray apparently. Dzeko is more of a realistic given our relationship with City, Bertolacci and Witsel we've been linked with recently as well.

I've crossed off Cavani because you don't need to waste brain cells dreaming about that
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:57 am

If the reports are accurate, Roma just spent 8.5 million euros to secure half of Bertolacci's contract, so you can effectively rule him out. For the profit they'd make from our offer they may as well have let Genoa resolve the co-ownership in their favour.

It's curious that Di Marzio is reporting that we're after Cavani, not because it means that we might get him but it seems we are actively wasting our time on him, though it's probably just a ploy.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:02 am

I think he means its still possible that Milan find a deal with Roma for Bert despite purchasing the other half
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:07 am

It's possible certainly but his value has just been established at 17 million euros. Even though in practice we could offer less and still permit Roma to turn a profit it's a starting point for negotiations and I doubt we'll go that high. Much depends on just how determined Sinisa is to get him though I imagine.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:25 am

17m is excessive...but i've seen rumors floating around the Twittersphere quoting Sky that we've offered 37m, the same offer matched with Kondogbia, to acquire Nainggolan Laughing I couldn't find the original source from Sky, but if there is some truth to that, i wouldn't doubt we'd pull off retarded deals lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:28 am

I would love Ninja but I very much doubt he even wants to play for us instead of Roma. As McLewis mentioned, it's probable that the delays are to do with negotiations for other players but now that they appear to be dropping Astori from the deal it will probably go through soon whilst also blocking us from taking Romagnoli.

I personally say to hell with it, let's just tell Juventus to name their price for Rugani.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:37 am

Rugani would be a dream come true, Juve are stacked at the back with Barza, Ogbonna, Caceres, Bonnie and Clyde. I'd offer 20m+ to get him as well as throw in Niang or someone else, plus Max's red and black subconscious could whisper praises in his ears. However, Juve's directors aren't that stupid, i'd give us a 5% chance of acquiring him, could've been 15-20% if we had Sarri imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:41 am

We have Allegri's love child Matri, that's got to be worth something during the negotiations.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:45 am

Laughing

Damn Juve and their monopoly on Italian youngsters
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:50 am

That's my issue with the idea of an Italian youth project at Milan. Not that there aren't good Italian youngsters around but they're all unattainable meaning we'll be left with the scrubs. If you get get the likes of Rugani, Florenzi, Gabbiadini, Berardi etc it would be fine but there are only a handful worth grabbing at best who aren't already at big clubs. Either go hard for the youngsters who are worth it or look elsewhere.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Why the hell do you guys want Dzeko? Guy is a bigger donkey than Jackson was.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Dzeko is a perfectly decent centre forward, there's a reason why he's survived for so long at City whilst others have flown in and out in the blink of an eye. His numbers for the past season are very poor, granted but he missed a lot of time with injury and picked up a lot of short cameos. In his previous three full seasons he'd scored 14, 14 and 16 league goals, whilst not being the primary goalscorer and often being rotated out for City's latest shiny toy. He's not a world beater but he's great in the air, decent technique, posts decent numbers and is very professional in his bearing. He shouldn't be our primary objective but if all else fails I wouldn't object at all as long as the price wasn't outrageous. As I've said before, the identity of our centre forward matters very little compared to our pursuit of a playmaker in the final third and an additional creative central midfielder.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:13 pm

We're very close to signing Witsel apparently, he'd be lonely being the only Belgian in the squad, we should get De Bruyne to give him company hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Anyone noticed a trend that we're going after targets that we couldn't attain in previous windows? Laughing

Berolacci, Witsel, Dzeko, JM, Kondogbia, etc

Can't wait for the Witsel deal to fall out
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:34 pm

The news about #Witsel are certainly encouraging so far , however untill i see with my own eyes it is official in Milan's website , i am inclined not to buy into Witsel done dealio . The only safe conclusion we can draw is that Milan is seriously interested in Witsel and Galliani is working to sign him.

Good point at the targets we are after , ES. Don't know about Dzeko though . Most likely he's on our list , but there's no indication we have contacted anyone about him . I am quite certain he isn't high in our CF list and if we are going to be interested , it's because we will have failed to get our priority targets .

Rumours about Galliani has contacted the agent-brother of Higuain . I would be all in for Higuain even for 40+m , but that's going to be a very difficult transfer to pull through . Unless the player would actually want to join Milan , there's no chance . Having that said , i don't agree with the stuff i read that ADL wouldn't sell him to Milan . ADL is a businessman , there's no way he would say no to 40m or so , especially if the player would accept to play for Milan. They got Sarri and they are kind of rebuilding after Benitez . Some important players such as Mertens and Callejon may be leaving as well , not sure why Higuain would want to stay at Napoli tbh . And they don't have CL either.

A little bit over 40m and a great offer for Higuain .. and just to make sure , abandon the 30% Milan has from Saponara's sale since Napoli are after him and you most likely have a deal , that's if the player's will is there . We were already ready to spend 40m on Kondogbia , surely B&G would have no problem to spend that kind of money on a striker. The important part here is the player's will . If it's there and he would like to play for Milan , there could be something there.

Jose Mauri seems a done dealio as well.

And some fantasy talk : If i was Galliani , i would make ADL an offer he can't refuse . Offer 75m for both Higuain and Hamsik , plus loan Gabriel with option to buy and abandon the 30% of Saponara's sale if Napoli can get him from Empoli . Not only the money would be too good for them , they would get Gabriel who they are after and would have the money to secure Saponara , and cheaper at that . They would also guarantee Saponara a regular spot without Hamsik there and have more than enough money to spend on other matters.

Everybody wins . And i mean everybody . Sadly , it really makes too much sense for it to happen . Don't really know about you but i am convinced ADL would agree to this deal in a heartbeat . FFS even Empoli would be happy to make their own profit from Saponara and Saponara would sure as hell agree on the spot to be a regular at Napoli under Sarri.

It solves everything , for everyone . Pure win-win . Must find a way to contact Galliani hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Higuain won't move to a team without European comp. so late in his career, Hamsik is Napoli's captain, he won't leave Naples. Gabriel, did was the best keeper in Serie B last season, he needs to have another season in Serie A with Carpi imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:01 pm

€40m is what Higuain was bought for Laughing

He is 27 and in his prime.Just need a couple of EPL clubs to enter the fray and he'll go to a fee closer to €60m.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 pm

i thought he was bought for 35?

In any case. I would be willing to offer 50m for Higuain and 35m for Hamsik , what if he's their captain?? Everyone has a price , if we were willing to spend 40m on Kondogbia , surely we can pay 35-40m for Hamsik .

As for Higuain , it's true he would most likely want to play in the CL before anything else , but then again , you never know. People said he wouldn't join Napoli either , but he did. If the offer was good enough and the player could be convinced , i don't see why not.

85m is no joke and we were ready to pay 40 on Kondogbia and 35 on Martinez. Adding 10m wouldn't exactly be an obstacle either. If the players would like to join , well that's another matter. But such a deal would work , imho , especially if we added Gabriel and certain 'bonuses' in such as our part in Saponara's sale if Napoli can sign him.

Anyway , like i said , it's just fantasy talk . I doubt we are even interested in Hamsik to begin with , but honestly , it makes little difference if he's their captain. For the right price , ADL would sell him , there's no doubt about this. It's just that nobody seems to be willing to pay such a ridiculous price he would command.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:23 pm

€37m + €3m bonuses

And we're talking about a direct rival here in terms of competing for the CL places so it would've be an inflated offer if Milan wish to sign him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Right. And btw , Diego Costa went for 38-40m euros , iirc.

Good luck trying to sell Higuain for 60m Laughing

Agreed about the inflated price if he was to sell to Milan , but what i am trying to say here is , Higuain is definitely a possibility , always an unlikely one , but defo not impossible because of money , or ADL . The player's will would be the big question in this case. If Higuain would like to play for Milan , the price won't be an issue , at least not for this summer. But i do agree it remains a pretty big if , i could easily see him end up in EPL for that matter. Tho idk where.

What's certain is that ADL won't make a loss with Higuain. Anything above 40m can get a club Higuain and let's not forget Higuain will definitely have a say in it . As to what the final price would seem i could not tell , but i am pretty certain it won't be 60m , even if he most likely ends up in EPL . Absolute maximum price 50m imho.

Meaning , if Higuain wants to join Milan/an EPL club and the offer is anything in the region of 40-50m , then he will most likely end up at the club of his choice . As long as Napoli doesn't make a loss from his transfer , he can be bought for around the 45m mark , to say the least .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Anyway , like i said , it's just fantasy talk . I doubt we are even interested in Hamsik to begin with , but honestly , it makes little difference if he's their captain. For the right price , ADL would sell him , there's no doubt about this. It's just that nobody seems to be willing to pay such a ridiculous price he would command.

Really ? One important thing you have to consider is the exchange rates.
For example £35m=€50m and thats like a normal price for an International calibre striker for EPL teams.A bidding war could easily take it to £40m+ and they'd get the price they want.(which would be about closer to €60m).
Hard to imagine Higuain being short of interest from EPL teams.They pay a premium for players nowadays.ADL just needs to give Woodward a call and he'd get the price he wants.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:38 pm

S wrote:

For example £35m=€50m and thats like a normal price for an International calibre striker for EPL teams.A bidding war could easily take it to £40m+ and they'd get the price they want.(which would be about closer to €60m).

Like *bleep* is it Laughing

Only one who currently cost more than 30m is Aguero.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Right. And btw , Diego Costa went for 38-40m euros , iirc.

Chelsea and Atletico share a very good relationship.Chelsea basically loaned them Courtois for free for four years and both teams have made business several times.
It was hardly surprising to see Costa go for a fee less than he would normally go in today's market.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
S wrote:

Like *bleep* is it Laughing

Only one who currently cost more than 30m is Aguero.

Aguero was bought in 2011.

This is 2015,Rupert.Where nobodies like Firmino cost €40m+.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:42 pm

That isn't 35m pounds like you insinuated though.

As of right now no one in the PL has a striker over 30m pounds other than Aguero.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next