Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 24 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky 14/10/2015, 14:51

rofl

Nothing like links to a Genoa scrub to make me want Ranocchia. Proud

We just need to get down on our knees and beg Juventus for a 6 month loan of Rugani, no point him sitting on their bench getting three minutes of game time a month. I'd even be willing to pay them for the loan.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 24 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin 14/10/2015, 15:27

Unfortunately, i've read that Napoli and Arsenal are gunning for him (Legitimacy of rumors is up in the air)

It'd make sense that Sarri would want him, but Arsenal? He'll bein the same position as he was in Juve (3 CBs ahead of him)

Juve wanted Hamsik in the summer but Napoli wanted Rugani as well, Juve pulled out of the negotiations (all according to Fabrizio Romano)

If it came down to Milan and Napoli, i think Napoli will slightly have the better chance because of Sarri. But i think its time we call in that favor, that 12m we gave them to get Tevez came with strings :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power 22/10/2015, 03:46

You have to be kidding - I just read that AC Milan had scouts in Turin today to monitor Yann Sommer as they want "to loan him with option to buy" Laughing

Source: http://www.infoticker.ch/news/artikel/yann-sommer-ein-thema-bei-der-ac-milan-67953/
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky 22/10/2015, 04:48

Of course we do. rofl

We were linked with Sommer when he was at Basel and wanted us to make a move but given the investment it would take to steal him now, I'm content with Lopez still, we have more pressing issues to fix.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin 22/10/2015, 13:01

Anyways, like Dost said, keeper shouldn't be a a priority atm (There are rumors of a bust up between DL and Sinisa, but idk)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power 22/10/2015, 14:12

My main amusement was the "loan with option to buy" in that respect Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin 1/11/2015, 15:41

A bit late but Fabrizio Romano said we're monitoring Cesena's 20 yr old CM, Stefano Sensi, he's being dubbed as the next Verratti
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin 4/11/2015, 00:49

According to Sky we're getting Vazquez next summer for 15-20m
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 6/11/2015, 22:44

Milan in advanced talks with Palermo for Vazquez: the situation

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/milan-in-advanced-talks-with-palermo-for-vazquez-the-situation/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan 11/11/2015, 04:51

If we release / sell Honda, there's no #10 in the squad. Hence the approach for Vazquez, I'd assume...
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante 11/11/2015, 13:59

Is Vasquez worth it? Milan aside , i haven't watched much Serie A this season .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry 11/11/2015, 14:10

The thing is there isn't an abundance of quality AM in Italy at the moment. I mean, to put things into perspective Juventus are interested in Saponara.

I'd say he is the best AM available for an italian team and would be an upgrade over the majority of Milan's midfielders.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin 11/11/2015, 14:23

Katy Perry wrote:

I'd say he is the best AM available for an italian team and would be an upgrade over the majority of Milan's midfielders.

That isn't saying much tbf Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster 11/11/2015, 16:11

Vasquez is a very good player. He had 10 goals and 10 assists last year. His playing style reminds me a lot of pastore back in his palermo days.

However, if we're purchasing him so that we can revert back to the 4-3-1-2 then I'm against this purchase. He doesn't have the capabilities to play in a 3 mam mid and he doesn't play on the wing so I don't see how we would fit our system.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• 11/11/2015, 16:46

We can play Vazquez and Bonaventura as AMFs behind Bacca. Right now, it seems that Bona is playing as a Left AMF whereas Cerci is a RW. Both Vazquez and Bona can help the midfield and start attacks. Getting Vazquez, another midfielder (similar to Kucka but better, Witsel?), and an experienced CB next to romagnoli would make the team very strong and would make us much closer to coming back.

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 24 1364753_AC_Milan

This looks like a fantastic first team.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf 11/11/2015, 17:24

It all depends on what Miha wants to do with this team going forward, which based on our inexplicable transfer policy is anyone's guess. If 4-3-3 is his long term goal, Vasquez is a terrible purchase. We need someone like Salah and/or a certain egyptian-italian winger to make it work. Theoretically Salah and Jack could be our wingers until the end of the season, but we'd need to buy a traditional LW in the summer.

All things considered, I think the 4-3-3 is the best way to move forward, but it doesn't really fit with the moves we've been making in the market (stockpiling CMs, selling our only good winger, going after an AM, etc.)

If 4-3-1-2 is our long term plan, I suppose Vasquez would be a decent n.10, but he's nowhere near good enough to shoulder the creative burden on his own. We'd need to buy a creative CM as well, hopefully someone young and not someone like Witsel who isnt going to improve much more. This isn't new by any means, but I think it deserves mention.

As for your idea MilanDevil, I said before I'm not in favour of using two inverted wingers when our midfield is so technically poor. It's the type of thing we'd do if we have a strong midfield and wanted to dominate and control games. With our current setup, I think the best move is to continue the direct approach we've used in recent games, whether it's in a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2. If we actually invest (lol) and buy at least two technical CMs in the summer, that might be a possibility moving forward if we still lack a n.10.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin 11/11/2015, 17:36

The management wants 4-3-1-2 and nothing else, i think its pretty clear that we're gonna get players that fit that semantic. No matter how much we butt heads or disagree, they will use that. Vazquez, alright we'll take him but the 3 behind isn't enough to propel us to CL spots. Everything hinges in Monty, if he plays well, the team plays well. We need 2-3 reinforcements in that area, a vice-Monty is of utmost concern. Secondly we need someone on the (Witsel or whoever). Finally, another LCM would be nice as well but not of utmost concern.

Until then, we can make do with the ragtag players we have
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 11/11/2015, 20:53

What will happen.

CAM: Kevin Prince Boateng
LCM: Luca Cigarini
CB: Paolo Cannavaro
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan 12/11/2015, 05:33

M99 wrote:What will happen.

CAM: Kevin Prince Boateng
LCM: Luca Cigarini
CB: Paolo Cannavaro

Sad thing is that Cigarini would come into the side and be the second best passing midfielder and Cannavaro would start alongside Romagnoli...
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo 12/11/2015, 06:28

According to Zamparini we made a €25m offer for Vazquez, but he is willing to sell for €30m (+ taxes). rofl
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan 12/11/2015, 06:31

Il Diavolo wrote:According to Zamparini we made a €25m offer for Vazquez, but he is willing to sell for €30m (+ taxes). rofl

€25m? Jesus Christ. That's Granit Xhaka money.
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 12/11/2015, 06:54

Pretty sure Zamparini is lying as usual to drive Vazquez's price up.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin 12/11/2015, 09:53

So, 36.6m to take Vazquez in Jan or 30m in June. We're also reportedly getting this Sensi kid as well (next Verratti apparently Laughing).
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan 13/11/2015, 01:39

ES wrote:So, 36.6m to take Vazquez in Jan or 30m in June. We're also reportedly getting this Sensi kid as well (next Verratti apparently Laughing).

Watched him a couple of times this season... the kid has talent
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster 14/11/2015, 02:02

Il Diavolo wrote:According to Zamparini we made a €25m offer for Vazquez, but he is willing to sell for €30m (+ taxes). rofl

Ridiculous lol. He's good, but not worth more than 20m even in this inflated af market.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster 14/11/2015, 02:07

forza.milan wrote:
ES wrote:So, 36.6m to take Vazquez in Jan or 30m in June. We're also reportedly getting this Sensi kid as well (next Verratti apparently Laughing).

Watched him a couple of times this season... the kid has talent

I'm all for the club investing money in talented Italian youth if we actually plan on investing the time as well. Enough of this selling young talent like Saponara, SES, etc... Not that these guys are world beaters or ever will be, but they're good examples of how poorly our management has dealt with youth in the past.

Sinisa seems to have a good youth policy. Problem is, Papa Berlu is already planning on sacking the poor guy.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next