Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 32 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:57 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/80419/maksimovic-big-clubs-no-thanks

Interesting stuff from Maksimovic here. It would seem Mihajlovic has been a big fan of his for quite a while now . Apparently he may have picked a thing or two from Nesta , when asked about a role model . It also may seem he would walk from Torino to Milan if we considered him as a partner to Romagnoli .

Romagnoli - Maksimovic hmm

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 32 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kick Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 am

I am seeing a lot of rumours saying Donnarumma needs to be sold to balance the books.

Around 30 pounds is thought to be the buying price, with Chelsea and Utd interested.

Thoughts on this? Could it actually happen?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:37 am

No one reputable is reporting this, but if Donna is gonna get sold to 'balance the books' (a net loss of 91m this season) you can bet he's gonna go for a high tide price, especially with Raiola as his agent. 30 is almost laughable in today's market, Raiola claims he's worth 170m here

I mean, we're only talking about the best up and coming goalie in world football, at a ripe age of 17, playing 1st division football :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:40 am

I think 30m is more than enough for a 17 year old, as it's still a huge risk to sign him.

But I don't see why Milan would or should sell him. He should be the one to keep above all.

But I take it you don't believe it at all?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:44 am

Sadly, if we get the right offer, say goodbye to Gigio

Berlu and Co and seemingly really confident that our youth academy produces fine players. They would not think twice if the offer was over 50m.

I would love for him to stay and become a stalwart for us, but that is a pipe dream.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:45 am

No, it doesn't make sense to sell him. He's still 17, going to a new country and all that jazz is going to be hard for him. There are other more likely candidates to be sold to balance the books, Bacca, LA, Niang, maybe even Bonaventura, all who have been scouted/linked to other teams
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:46 am

The only scenario where i see him leaving, is if we receive a gargantuan offer, but even then, its up to the kid
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:47 am

Genuinely forgot you still have LA.

Bacca and Bonaventura both spring to mind for players to balance the books. Chelsea would be interested in both.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:54 am

Personally, i think Bacca and Bonaventura will get sold, alongside a few other players, but those 2 are who i think will go in the summer. I doubt Bona will go to Chelsea, considering Conte's reluctance to use him for the NT. Atleti, is a more realistic destination since Sky claimed they were monitoring him, however, i'm not sure how willing they are considering the trainwreck of a mess that is Cerci Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:02 am

Fair point, I think We'll be too busy chasing Nainggolan, anyway Laughing

Besides, the only Milan player I'd like to see join us is Antonelli :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:34 am

I can see us accepting a significant offer this summer, but like El Shaarawy, the deal falling through this time due to the reluctance of the player to leave Milan. Hopefully though Gigi doesn't end up leaving a few seasons later in any case.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:57 am

Sky says Zapata will most likely extend his contract for 2 years

Also, Menez might be sold
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:53 am

With Alex and Mexes almost certain to leave and Ely also likely to depart, though perhaps on loan, we do need numbers at the back. I'd prefer it to be another way, but it's hardly a surprise that Zapata will be granted an extension.

If we buy a proper first choice partner for Romagnoli, his renewal will be essentially irrelevant. If we don't, it will be just another occasion when we tread water instead of moving forward.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:55 am

As for Menez departing, it's for the best if he's not able to win a starting spot next to Bacca under Sinisa. He's not the sort to be content with sitting on the bench and we'd be better off getting a decent fee for him while we still can.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 am

Realistically with our budget in mind, who do you guys want as a new CB signing?

Honestly no one good is coming to my mind. Best thing I can think of is a Rugani-De Sciglio swap but Caceres-De Sciglio is the likelier outcome if we go down that road.

Realistic pipe dream is that Bayern sends Benatia out on a loan with option to buy. He has hardly played for Bayern and I can see him leaving soon. Would be a class Milan deal.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Juventus have extended Rugani's contract recently and would unfortunately be unwilling to include him in a deal, even if we did wave De Sciglio in front of their faces. I could only see him departing if Rugani himself kicks up a fuss, but even then he would surely be more likely to desire a transfer to Napoli to work with Sarri.

Benatia would be a great coup, not that he's necessarily a great foil to Romagnoli, but he's easily the best of the options we might realistically consider and very familiar with the league. Again though, it's unrealistic.

The name that the press seem to be most persistently linking us with is Mammana but I've never seen him play so I can't offer an opinion.

It's a deal that has similar problems as Benatia, but we might also consider an approach for Mangala if Pep decides he doesn't want to work with him. We have an excellent relationship with City, so if our plan is to go for a high profile name who has fallen out of favour, he may well fit the bill. Not even sure I want him, but with Galliani there's no point considering anyone who plays outside Serie A, Real Madrid or City. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:33 pm

MDS for Rugani is a pipe dream, more likely we'll get Caceres lol

Benatia i have a hard time seeing him accepting us without the allure of CL

I don't share the same opinion on Mangala, the few games i've seen him for City, he's made unnecessary fouls and so many mistakes

I'd love it if we can get Garay but he's on monster wages and is injury prone

Musacchio of Villarreal is another good option but he has a clause of ~40m

Jeffrey Bruma is yet another option, looked absolutely fantastic against United and Atleti, even beasted against us 2 years ago, had my eye on him for quite a while, not sure how much he'd cost.

All in all, not really that bothered on who we get to partner Roma, as long as he's not a scrub (think De Maio), i'd personally prefer someone more experienced, like Benatia, but yeah not really bothered atm

More concerned with the trash midfield that we have
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:12 am

Bruma would be a good shout, I can't imagine he'd be much over 10-15m Euros.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:06 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Its Corriere, don't pay attention to it. Makes no sense since Hames and Isco are the ones that will likely leave Real this summer
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:22 am

"Competing." Laughing

If you can call offering a free loan with option to buy over 25 years competing with a deal to match Madrid's evaluation, then, sure, we're in with a solid chance.

Given the need for Madrid to stock up on players ahead of their transfer ban, I wouldn't expect them to let Kova go, as he's the only real alternative to Modric in the side, but should they acquire a huge signing in the centre of the pitch then he might push to leave himself. It's something to keep an eye on but it's not a situation we can rely on.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:27 am

There are reports linking Lopez to Betis, but they also assert that he's now third in the pecking order which is an absurd notion. I can understand if he wants to leave though, I wish him all the best, he served us well.

Calciomercato are claiming that Juventus will offer us Sturaro as part of a deal for De Sciglio. No, thanks. If we require a donkey who can't pass the ball to take to the pitch we already have Mauri, he doesn't need any company on the bench.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:49 am

The all Italian team fetish continues, can't wait 'til we get De Silvestre, Zaza and Tonelli and complete the Mussolini XI
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:40 am

In fairness, this would appear to be an initiative of Juventus if true, not a request by Milan.

Also to be honest I wouldn't mind Tonelli as a back up. Laughing

There aren't too many Italian players who are realistically available who would improve the first team at this moment.

Icanfeelpavolettiintheairtonightohlord
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Niang is still grabbing the interest of foreign clubs despite his injury. Besides Leicester, also Borussia Dortmund want him [Sky].

#ACMilan are not keen on selling #Niang as he's not for sale, but a big offer could tempt the rossoneri. [@DiMarzio]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:01 pm

A moderate offer would tempt us, let alone a big one. Laughing

I'm reluctant to sell him, even if he hasn't exactly the set world on fire, but he's been showing an excellent attitude on the pitch this season and he's starting to add to his game.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next