Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Doc
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by LeBéninois Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 am

Based on results only he did a good job at RM . (7/10 imo ).
He faced the Great Barca and got 1 title and he went to 3 semi-finals in a row. Let's remember RM was shet in CL back then ( losing one in PK ( ramos Laughing),losing one to Barca ) .
Anyways all have been said about his yime there. I like a lit of things about him but he's too pragmatic imo even when he got top players . It might be goid for a short period ala Inter milan but long term you want to see creativity and magic.

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by Donuts Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 am

i don't quiet understand the standard of coaches anymore
is or isn't getting to the semis in the ucl good.
cuz apparently you all want guardiolas head for it.

regardless the way he left madrid was not in a good manner, he was bought for la decima and had three years for it
carlo did it in one.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 am

Donuts wrote:his first classico was our 5-0
he won 1 la liga and 1 copa de rey in three years
i wouldn't exactly call that succeeding.. also at the rate of embarrassing real madrid out of the field with his antics and his drama within the team players

Now tell about the CL performances the years before him, including Pelle's season with CR7 already. Now tell me how another manager could do a better job picking a team that the rival is the best team of all time. Yes, he lost 5-0 his FIRST game against this mentioned team, but he won the Copa too when everyone was shitting their pants only by the thought of facing Barcelona.

He is the biggest responsible for this recent era of Real Madrid dominance(5 CL semis in a row, 1 title), he gave back them the winner mentality. Ancelotti did a great job but it was mostly Mourinho's legacy, similar of what happened with Chelsea.

Let's try to imagine how Guardiola would fare taking Milan against his Inter in 2009/2010, that's the fair comparison.

Donuts wrote:i don't quiet understand the standard of coaches anymore
is or isn't getting to the semis in the ucl good.
cuz apparently you all want guardiolas head for it.

regardless the way he left madrid was not in a good manner, he was bought for la decima and had three years for it
carlo did it in one.

Luck plays big part on this, he could have won in 2012, Bayern was lucky to advance. Could have scored 1 more goal in 2013 too and played the final. Ancelotti won a CL with a shitty Barcelona and a fuc.ked up Bayern, a great job nonetheless, but he failed this year against a worse team than anyone that Mourinho lost, so, as i said, luck is big factor.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 20, 2015 8:31 am

wait now, so Anceloti has Mou to thank for last year's CL title?
Let's forget that he left the lockrooms ruined and a civil war between players and staff they should have called him for the celebrations when they lifted the Cup
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed May 20, 2015 8:44 am

Mourinho BLAMES Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd and City for West Brom defeat

Baggies striker Saido Berahino netted in each half and Chris Brunt added a third on the hour to humble to Premier League champions.

And Mourinho - who saw the perfect opportunity to take a dig at his rivals - has put the surprise loss at The Hawthorns down to the fact his side won the championship too early in the season.

"I cannot say it's a big surprise for me," the Portuguese said. "I know what normally happens when a team is champion with matches in hand.

When you're champions so early it's difficult to keep the motivation high
Jose Mourinho
"Bayern Munich lost the last three matches in the league, and when you're champions so early it's difficult to keep the motivation high.

"When you lose that salt and pepper of the competition it's difficult to compete at the highest level.

"If I have to blame anybody, blame Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool for letting us win the title so early!"

I expect nothing but logic from my man from now on. :bow:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 20, 2015 8:49 am

Quiz:
Post the last time JM took full responsibility for his team’s loss and win a magical journey to Galapagos and 2 Mourinho shirts
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed May 20, 2015 9:04 am

billy_gr wrote:wait now, so Anceloti has Mou to thank for last year's CL title?
Let's forget that he left the lockrooms ruined and a civil war between players and staff they should have called him for the celebrations when they lifted the Cup

Never said that, what i mean is that Ancelotti had a much stronger team than Mourinho when both took over, not even close. And it was not only because of the players and tactics, mentality was a BIG issue before Mou.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 20, 2015 9:58 am

He was there for 3 fricking years.
He had almost unlimited liberty to get every player he liked.
If his team was insufficient it’s his fault as well.
Also the core of Anceloti’s success was there with Mou too.
Enough with the excuses.
Did he fail? Not entirely.
Does his leg in la Liga justify comments like this? Give me a break
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 20, 2015 10:31 am

simeone has won more than this guy in la liga despite spending 2/8th of what real madrid did lol
gimme a break with this whole real madrid needed mourinho to have a winning mentality.

the spanish players won the world cup the summer mou was appointed, ronaldo didn't need a coach to be a good player.

Mourinho is a good coach, he's succeeded in portugal / seria a and now england..
but by no means he did do "well" in la liga.
he did average at best.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed May 20, 2015 10:46 am

Harmonica wrote:

"If I have to blame anybody, blame Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool for letting us win the title so early!"

rofl

i really like this guy when he is not in our league and we dont meet him in CL :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed May 20, 2015 11:34 am

Donuts wrote:simeone has won more than this guy in la liga despite spending 2/8th of what real madrid did lol
gimme a break with this whole real madrid needed mourinho to have a winning mentality.

the spanish players won the world cup the summer mou was appointed, ronaldo didn't need a coach to be a good player.

Mourinho is a good coach, he's succeeded in portugal / seria a and now england..
but by no means he did do "well" in la liga.
he did average at best.

You mean Barcelona minus Messi plus Casillas and Ramos? You just strengthened my argument. CR was already there the year before and this did not prevent the embarrassment against Lyon. Simeone's Atletico is a great team, but would not have a chance against Pep's Barcelona pre 2012. Admit it, no one took Real Madrid seriously for a while before Mourinho arrival, it was him who raised the standards that Real Madrid has nowadays after years passing shame after the Galacticos era.

Proud
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 20, 2015 12:09 pm

OMG I would say so many things but I don't feel like defending Madrid over Mou.
Just ask the opinion of a Madridista and you'll see how off you are
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Real Madrid were already on the rise after splashing all the money in 2009 for Cristiano, Benzema, Alonso etc. From 78 points in 08/09 to 96 points in 09/10 under Pellegrini is evidence enough. Yeah, sure, they lost to Lyon narrowly 1-2 on aggregate with Higuain missing an open net and while missing key players (Alonso and Pepe were injured/suspended). But it was always going to take some time for them to gel and they still carried lots of dross under Pellegrini like Albiol, Guti, Granero, Raul, Kaka and Gago. With Perez handpicking the starting lineups.

"They sign the best players, but not the best players needed in a certain position,'' he told Chilean newspaper El Mercurio.

"It's no good having an orchestra with the 10 best guitarists if I don't have a pianist - Real Madrid have the best guitarists, but if I ask them to play the piano they won't be able to do it so well."

While Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo were brought in last summer, Netherlands midfielders Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder were sold by incoming president Perez.

The two went on to have hugely successful seasons with Bayern Munich and Inter Milan respectively, winning a host of trophies domestically before meeting in the Champions League final at the end of May and playing together in the World Cup final last Sunday. An Pellegrini says the pair should have been kept.

"(Perez) sold players that I considered important," he said. "We had a difference of opinion with regards to the building of the squad.

"We didn't win the Champions League because we didn't have a squad properly structured to be able to win it - that was my main discrepancy with Florentino Perez.''

http://www.espnfc.com/story/809213/manuel-pellegrini-rues-florentino-perez-influence-at-real-madrid

Whereas Mourinho was the first manager who was allowed to handpick his own team so he could add an unspectacular workhorse like Khedira and "unknown" quality like Özil and Di Maria to his team while leaving big money signing Kaka on the bench. He also got Pepe back from a long term injury and added the experienced Carvalho to his team. So Mourinho basically took over a 96 point team, got rid of the dross, added even more quality and could decide his own starting XI. Improved results were always going to happen at some point with those investments.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Wed May 20, 2015 12:50 pm

I don't think spending big money alone is enough to be successful (hello United), you need a great commander, i don't think anyone could compete with that Barcelona, regardless the cash spent. Mourinho did the best job possible in his two first years. In the third year they collapsed, mostly for extra field reasons, fair enough for him and Real Madrid to move on.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 20, 2015 12:52 pm

So what you are saying, fussball, is that Mourinho's biggest contribution is having a big enough ego to convince Perez to let him do his job without constant interference? That seems like a pretty big step towards success to me.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 20, 2015 7:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So what you are saying, fussball, is that Mourinho's biggest contribution is having a big enough ego to convince Perez to let him do his job without constant interference? That seems like a pretty big step towards success to me.

to only fail and then perez probably "learned his lesson" and is doing things his way now.

i see no other reason why carlo is playing Bale day in and out other than flo telling him to lmao
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Every manager has his flaws but Jose is by far the most frustrating. If he knew how build a more balanced team he would have gotten 2 cls by now.  

Also I fear the game might be passing him by. He's looking like Capello 2.0 out there these days. Needs to hire an offensive coach like Ferguson did.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 23, 2015 6:23 pm

"Barcelona and Juventus both deserve to be in Berlin. They had good seasons and proved to be far superior to the teams they faced in the semi-finals".

:bow:

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 23, 2015 6:26 pm

jibers wrote:"Barcelona and Juventus both deserve to be in Berlin. They had good seasons and proved to be far superior to the teams they faced in the semi-finals".

Why is he suddenly commenting on everything? Messi performance, Xavi leaving, Barca vs. Juve. Wenger-esque.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Anyway. DAT Pep + Mehdrid diss in one sentence. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Fußball wrote:
jibers wrote:"Barcelona and Juventus both deserve to be in Berlin. They had good seasons and proved to be far superior to the teams they faced in the semi-finals".

Why is he suddenly commenting on everything? Messi performance, Xavi leaving, Barca vs. Juve. Wenger-esque.

He was asked questions pertaining to those people...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Fußball wrote:Anyway. DAT Pep + Mehdrid diss in one sentence. Proud

Diss ? He just spoke the facts.Dont see anything wrong with that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 23, 2015 6:30 pm

It's Mourinho, we know how he really means it. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 23, 2015 6:37 pm

Fußball wrote:It's Mourinho, we know how he really means it. :coffee:

There's no doubt Laughing

Because noone else but Mourinho with his urge to diss Pep and Mehdrid would have added "they were far superior" to "deserved finalists" in a casual answer Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 23, 2015 7:48 pm

do people still listen to this clown.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun May 24, 2015 6:51 am

Not only do they listen to him, but the OP created this thread because everyone would just talk about him in every other thread and this thread already generated 9 pages. Talk about obsession.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next