Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Doc
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by fatman123 Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:29

RealGunner wrote:This is fantastic

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/9760505/kastrinakis-mourinho-not-special

Some bloke nobody has heard of who write for the rag that is the sun apparently delivers a definitive opinion on Mourhinio?

K

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The New, Official and Definitive José Mourinho Denunciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 10 Apr 2015, 16:14

"I think,” the Chelsea manager José Mourinho says, “I have a problem, which is I’m getting better at everything related to my job since I started. There has been evolution in many different areas – the way I read the game; the way I prepare the game; the way I train; the methodology… I feel better and better. But there is one point where I cannot change: when I face the media, I am never a hypocrite.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/11519921/Jose-Mourinho-I-have-a-problem.-Im-getting-better-at-everything.html

:brickwall:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 10 Apr 2015, 16:15

rofl

What a prick ffs.. Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 27 Apr 2015, 02:26

Mourinho on "boring, boring Chelsea" chants:

"You know, I think boring is ten years without a title. That's very boring. You support the club and you're waiting, waiting, waiting for so many years without a Premier League title, I think that's very boring.

"But maybe they weren't singing to us, because when you're at home and you want to win a game and you take your No9 off, maybe for that, maybe the home fans wanted to see Welbeck and Giroud together up front to try to win the game in the last period.

"The boring team is the second team with more goals in the Premier League, the best team with the best goal difference. Only Man City have scored more goals than us."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 27 Apr 2015, 02:28

Not gonna lie, that actually was a good comeback.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 27 Apr 2015, 02:49

Laughing

What a prick....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue 05 May 2015, 18:55

"For me, I'm not the smartest guy to choose countries and clubs. I could choose another club in another country where to be champion is easier," said the newly crowned champion, in an apparent reference to Guardiola.

"I choose a club where I was happier before and a country where you are happy before. I took a risk. I am so, so happy because I won another Premier League title 10 years after [my first] in my second spell at the club.

"I was champion at every club I coached. I came to Inter, Real Madrid and Chelsea. Every title is important, to win the title in Spain with 100 points against the best Barcelona ever was a big achievement that I enjoyed so much.

"Maybe in the future I have to be smarter and choose another club in another country where everybody is champion," he added. "Maybe I will go to a country where a kitman can be coach and win the title.

Is this freaking guy serious?  What league was easier to win than the EPL this year?  No teams doing well in Europe, Arsenal only deciding to play when they had no shot at the title (Injury problems as well but whats new), City folding up shop 3/4 of the way through the season, Liverpool losing Suarez and United completely turning over there roster.

I mean does this guy just forget he coached Inter when all you had to do was roll a ball out on the pitch and you won Serie A. I mean that league was a shell of it's self when he got there.  Inter won what, like 5 or 6 in a row, that streak starting before he even got there?

I mean seriously how anyone can like this guy is really dumfounding.  Why the Pop shots at Guardiola?  One of the classiest guys in the sport.  He just can't stand not being part of this stage of the CL so he wants to make it seem like winning the EPL this year was some massive achievement and any other league a Kitman could win.

He literally is starting to sound like an idiot.  It's one thing to contradict yourself once in a while when you speak in public a lot, but he does it all the time now, it's like he's senile.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 05 May 2015, 18:59

Bundesfodder is easier to win than Premier League, and they only play 34 games, which including the shorter cup(s), gives them the extra edge to Europe.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue 05 May 2015, 19:47

The guy also coached Inter.

When he took over Inter they had just won back to back titles one year by 22 points, the third place team being 35 points back.

I mean seriously, that was a big challenge? Going to Serie A and coaching Inter?

When he went to Chelsea his first season he had the cash to do whatever he wanted (he generally does) and put together the deepest/best team in the league which IMO he mismanaged sending a lot of players on there way and not keeping players who could have helped out on loan.

Then losing the title to City which never should have happened.

This year was the worst EPL I have seen in a very long time (I'm not taking shots at the EPL) it just was what it was, it will bounce back.

I mean was his EPL title harder to gain than BM's Bundesliga title, results in Europe would say no. The table would probably say yes, either way if he were in some kind of position to make these comments I could understand it but he's not, he won a down league and lost the league the year before when he had every chance to win against a team that was European cannon fodder.

I mean the guy needs to know when to shut up.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 05 May 2015, 19:51

Well I don't agree with him going into tough place's, just tougher than what Guardiola chose: easiest league to win, ability to eliminate opposition by reeling their best players, treble winning team, biggest edge for Europe. It doesn't become easier than that.

Potential games for top level teams:

Premier League 51
La Liga 49
Ligue 1 49
Serie-A 44
Bundesfodder 41
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue 05 May 2015, 21:51

I mean I don't know the man and I'm not going to sit here and say it never went through Pep's mind the strength or lack there of of the German league, but I would be extremely surprised if that is why Pep chose Bayern.

It's one of the top clubs in Europe. A historically great club, how anyone can take shots at a coach accepting the job at Bayern is beyond me.

Pep is going to get fired most likely if they don't win the CL this year or next, if he went out at the same stage of the CL that Mou did this year he would have probably gotten fired this year. He knows it's not enough to win BL, that is pressure.

I'm sure Mou is under the same sort of pressure at Chelsea but from his comments it doesn't feel that way. It feels as if he thought Chelsea had a great year this year.

He also said the EPL was the best league in the world, I mean the guy has totally lost the plot.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 05 May 2015, 22:49

Dnmac you can say with perfect hindisight that this EPL season was terrible, but would you have guessed that at the beginning of the season? City actually provided a challenge for 2/3 of the season. Unitd was supposed to become a European superhouse after hiring LVG and spending 100m in the summer. Did Bayern even have the prospect of a challenge?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue 05 May 2015, 22:52

While that is true, we all know had Bayern offered Mou the contracted he would've taken it.

Either way Mou never makes up his mind, EPL is difficult and the best, la Liga is the best in the world, EPL is better then La Liga, Its harder to win Serie A title then EPL title Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 05 May 2015, 22:59

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dnmac you can say with perfect hindisight that this EPL season was terrible, but would you have guessed that at the beginning of the season? City actually provided a challenge for 2/3 of the season. Unitd was supposed to become a European superhouse after hiring LVG and spending 100m in the summer. Did Bayern even have the prospect of a challenge?

Tancredi Palmeri certainly thought so.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed 06 May 2015, 05:16

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dnmac you can say with perfect hindisight that this EPL season was terrible, but would you have guessed that at the beginning of the season? City actually provided a challenge for 2/3 of the season. Unitd was supposed to become a European superhouse after hiring LVG and spending 100m in the summer. Did Bayern even have the prospect of a challenge?

LOL, this is hilarious.

I made a thread in October as seen below, which has been copied by someone else asking how much of a pounding are they going to put on the league next year too.

How big of a pounding are Chelsea going to put on the EPL?
Post by Dnmac4 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Claiming Chelsea were going to pound the EPL, the league was pathetic this year and they were going to win by double digit points.

Here are some quotes from my post/thread 8 games into the season.

"8 games into the EPL season it seems no one is disputing Chelsea are going to walk the league.  I see EPL fans arguing with each other but with 30 games left no one seems to think they can actually win the league, there arguing over who will finish 3rd. "

"I really don't mean to flame but the EPL looks quite pathetic this year.  Arsenal are a disaster, Liverpool sold one of the top 5 players in the world and bought crap to replace him, United have all sorts of cool new toys to play with but forgot to buy a defense, and City is good but not as good as last year. "

So no pal, this isn't being a revisionist or looking at hindsight, I said this 8 games into the season that they would probably win by 15 points, there basically on track to do so.

Anymore brain busters?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu 07 May 2015, 19:48

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
He always makes about him even when his team plays crap so nobody talks about them Laughing Not to mention he's the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen lol.

I have grown to accept him for what he is though.

A huge thumbs up for that. Yes he is definitely the biggest hypocrite in the world of football and the most misbehaved and uncouth ruffian to have managed a football club in many years. That said I do give him credit for the kind of success he has seen in his career. Even though I hate him I would still like to be objective and not try to belittle his trophies.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu 07 May 2015, 21:46

The man wins trophies, there is no doubt about that.  I don't think anyone is disputing that.

He just gets a pass when he fails from the British press and he refuses basically to recognize it as well.  I mean take last season for instance, there is no reason Chelsea shouldn't have won the league last year, look at the squad he had to choose from, it's kind of a joke.  People think this years team is stacked and it is, I mean look at the options he had last year.

Not to mention he was in the media constantly telling everyone how bad his options/team was.

Keeper
Thibaut Courtois
Pete Cech

Defense
Ryan Bertrand
Azpili
John Terry
Cahill
Ashley Cole
David Luiz
Ivanovic

Midfield
Hazard
Lampard
Matic
Oscar
Ramires
Mikel
Salah
Willian
De Bruyne
Essien
Mata

Forwards
Lukaku
Demba Ba
Eto'o
Torres
Shurrle

I mean this is a super team.  IMO which he mismanaged and lost the league.  Yet the whole season we heard about his lack of options at Forward while he let Lukaku out on loan and how the team wasn't right, acting like he was managing Crystal Palace or something.

Look at this freaking team.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 07 May 2015, 21:53

Dnmac4 wrote:The man wins trophies, there is no doubt about that.  I don't think anyone is disputing that.

He just gets a pass when he fails from the British press and he refuses basically to recognize it as well.  I mean take last season for instance, there is no reason Chelsea shouldn't have won the league last year, look at the squad he had to choose from, it's kind of a joke.  People think this years team is stacked and it is, I mean look at the options he had last year.

Not to mention he was in the media constantly telling everyone how bad his options/team was.

Keeper
Thibaut Courtois
Pete Cech

Defense
Ryan Bertrand
Azpili
John Terry
Cahill
Ashley Cole
David Luiz
Ivanovic

Midfield
Hazard
Lampard
Matic
Oscar
Ramires
Mikel
Salah
Willian
De Bruyne
Essien
Mata

Forwards
Lukaku
Demba Ba
Eto'o
Torres
Shurrle

I mean this is a super team.  IMO which he mismanaged and lost the league.  Yet the whole season we heard about his lack of options at Forward while he let Lukaku out on loan and how the team wasn't right, acting like he was managing Crystal Palace or something.

That is NOT a super team.

Also, Courtois was not there, Mata left in Jan and Matic arrived in Jan.
Also, those strikers Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Fri 08 May 2015, 00:01

He's the smallest man in football.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 08 May 2015, 00:34

if mourinho played golf he would play for par.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri 08 May 2015, 18:55

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:The man wins trophies, there is no doubt about that.  I don't think anyone is disputing that.

Keeper
Thibaut Courtois
Pete Cech

Defense
Ryan Bertrand
Azpili
John Terry
Cahill
Ashley Cole
David Luiz
Ivanovic

Midfield
Hazard
Lampard
Matic
Oscar
Ramires
Mikel
Salah
Willian
De Bruyne
Essien
Mata

Forwards
Lukaku
Demba Ba
Eto'o
Torres
Shurrle

That is NOT a super team.

Also, Courtois was not there, Mata left in Jan and Matic arrived in Jan.
Also, those strikers Laughing

LOL, how is that not a super team.  He was spoiled for choice at every position on the field baring striker and still had good options there.

It was his decision to Ship Mata in Jan, to extend Courtois' loan and to bring in Matic.

Matic played for almost half the season and so did Mata.  

Look at keeper, defense and midfield and in the EPL I don't even think it's really that close, they had the best team in which he mismanaged.

It was deep, loaded with talent and if you want to laugh at strikers it was his decision to ship Lukaku out on loan and he had a beast of a year that year.  Midfield, Defense and Keeper they had the best options hands down.

I mean are you really sitting here trying to say he didn't have the best team in the EPL?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 08 May 2015, 19:21

Dnmac4 wrote:LOL, how is that not a super team.  He was spoiled for choice at every position on the field baring striker and still had good options there.

It was his decision to Ship Mata in Jan, to extend Courtois' loan and to bring in Matic.

Look at keeper, defense and midfield and in the EPL I don't even think it's really that close, they had the best team in which he mismanaged.

It was deep, loaded with talent and if you want to laugh at strikers it was his decision to ship Lukaku out on loan and he had a beast of a year that year.  Midfield, Defense and Keeper they had the best options hands down.

I mean are you really sitting here trying to say he didn't have the best team in the EPL?

What the hell is super about that team?

Your judging those players based on how they performed this year and completely ignoring their deficiency last year AND the level of competition in the Prem this year and last year.

Let's look at some of the players:
David Luiz - Considered a Hazard and WAS a Hazard in the defence.
Ashley Cole - Became a bench player. This isn't prime Ashley Cole ffs.
John Terry - Had a down year. Many conceded that Cahill was their best defender by a landslide last year.

Midfield
Essien, Rameires, Mikel, Lampard? Really? Please......
Willian's first year in the PL
Matic came in Jan
Mata left in Jan
Hazard was not the player he is now
Oscar was decent.

Forwards.
What kind of hindsight is that? Lukaku had a good season at Everton so he would have done well at Chelsea? Why didn't Lukaku have a good season now?
The rest of the forwards are a damn joke.

From that team, you could name Hazard, Terry, Ivanovic, Willian, Oscar, Matic, Azpillicueta as the players who really improved from last year. ALL of them are starters so of course it would have an effect on how they have done.

Now let's look at the teams but before that, I find it hilarious how you can sit there and lambast the state of affairs in the PL and basically shit on the teams there................ but then go on to ignore that when trying to make your point.

Fascinating stuff.

Liverpool: Does this even need explaining?
Arsenal: A slow start and they came together when it was all over.
Man Utd: Transition Period.
Man City: The only team that should feel really shamed about how they performed this year.

Compare City and Pool to last year and tell me they compare? Hell, Last year's Chelsea would have won the league this year by the same margin because of how poor the rest of the field was.

Liverpool won 8 less games*
Man City won 6 less games*
Arsenal won 4 less games*
Chelsea won...... THE SAME AMOUNT OF GAMES*

*so far

Chelsea have improved, no doubt. But the competition has SIGNIFICANTLY weakened.

They weren't the best team last year.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Fri 08 May 2015, 19:48

Mourinho's lack of positivity and faith in youth cost them the title last season. End of.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri 08 May 2015, 19:52

@Dnmac come on dude. There has only been one super team in he last decade and that was barca when pep was there. Super team implies the team is built to leave a long lasting European football legacy. You can't compare that Chelsea side to even his inter treble winning side.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri 08 May 2015, 22:31

jibers wrote:@Dnmac come on dude. There has only been one super team in he last decade and that was barca when pep was there. Super team implies the team is built to leave a long lasting European football legacy. You can't compare that Chelsea side to even his inter treble winning side.

It didn't need to compare to his all conquering Inter side.  It was the best team in the EPL that year hands down that's all it needed to be, If I can remember correctly in the EPL they only allow EPL teams to compete for the title.  They couldn't get past European cannon fodder like City if you want to bring other European teams into the mix.

It's funny if people want to disagree but there not telling me who had a better deeper roster.  Did Pellegrini complain about his options that year?  Did Rodgers?  No, and he had a better roster than both of them.

Again he was spoiled for choice at every single position but striker and he still had good options there.  Lukaku scored more goals than any Chelsea player and I'm supposed to believe if he were a regular starter for Chelsea that year he would have scored less goals with a much better team behind him.  That's a weird one.

HE managed the team poorly that year, left them short at striker and shipped off the best keeper in the world and still had a world class option behind him.  This is a fact.

Some of you are taking super team too literally as no one has the definition.  There roster was about as deep and talent laden as you can get in the EPL.  He mismanaged the situation, plain and simple.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri 08 May 2015, 22:44

izzy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:LOL, how is that not a super team.  He was spoiled for choice at every position on the field baring striker and still had good options there.

What the hell is super about that team?

Your judging those players based on how they performed this year and completely ignoring their deficiency last year AND the level of competition in the Prem this year and last year.

Let's look at some of the players:
David Luiz - Considered a Hazard and WAS a Hazard in the defence.
Ashley Cole - Became a bench player. This isn't prime Ashley Cole ffs.
John Terry - Had a down year. Many conceded that Cahill was their best defender by a landslide last year.

Midfield
Essien, Rameires, Mikel, Lampard? Really? Please......
Willian's first year in the PL
Matic came in Jan
Mata left in Jan
Hazard was not the player he is now
Oscar was decent.

Forwards.
What kind of hindsight is that? Lukaku had a good season at Everton so he would have done well at Chelsea? Why didn't Lukaku have a good season now?
The rest of the forwards are a damn joke.

From that team, you could name Hazard, Terry, Ivanovic, Willian, Oscar, Matic, Azpillicueta as the players who really improved from last year. ALL of them are starters so of course it would have an effect on how they have done.

Now let's look at the teams but before that, I find it hilarious how you can sit there and lambast the state of affairs in the PL and basically shit on the teams there................ but then go on to ignore that when trying to make your point.

Fascinating stuff.

Liverpool: Does this even need explaining?
Arsenal: A slow start and they came together when it was all over.
Man Utd: Transition Period.
Man City: The only team that should feel really shamed about how they performed this year.

Compare City and Pool to last year and tell me they compare? Hell, Last year's Chelsea would have won the league this year by the same margin because of how poor the rest of the field was.

Liverpool won 8 less games*
Man City won 6 less games*
Arsenal won 4 less games*
Chelsea won...... THE SAME AMOUNT OF GAMES*

*so far

Chelsea have improved, no doubt. But the competition has SIGNIFICANTLY weakened.

They weren't the best team last year.

Yes they were the best team last year and supposedly with the best manager.  Why will no one go out on a limb and tell me who had a better team?  

It's simple, when you look at Keeper, Defense and Midfield Chelsea had the best players.  And lots of them, numerous options to choose from.

He mismanaged the roster, it's not brain surgery.  It's quite obvious.  

I don't know what your on about the "state of the EPL"?  Were basically agreeing the league sucks this year.  Yes it was better last year but it still kind of sucked. Chelsea still had the best team.

No European challengers last year (Except Uh Chelsea) either and a down year for the league this and last year.

Chelsea should have won both years.  I don't even think this is debatable.

Also you name these players and say well it's there first year in the league or they were new to the team, like that is only a Chelsea/Mourinho problem.  Every team brings in new players and ships others out.  It's just Chelsea owns a ton of very good players, It's Mourinho's job to manage the roster.  He was poor in that regard.

Again, it's very obvious.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next