The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Izzy for some reason he's shit scared of being doubled Laughing

On Rose what you say is true but it has to be like that, they need him to score for the offence to work. When he doesn't last night happens, when he does everything else flows together.

He wasn't the only one though, too dumb plays from Butler too. I do think they'll win but they will need to pick it up, I think they will as they have been like this all season ( struggle against teams they should beat and beat teams they really shouldn't)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Can the Bucks take it to a game 7? Playing in their own gym with a new sense of belief instilled in them. Would be amazing if they became the first team to win a series coming back from 0-3.

Eh game 7 would be in Chicago.

Well my question was can they take it to game 7, can they win game 6 in their own gym to take it to game 7. The second part is just me hoping they win in 7 just for the lolz Laughing

Atlanta have disappointed me greatly. Honestly Brooklyn could be up 3-1 right now if Deron Williams makes that wide open 3 at the end of game 2 :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Tbh considering how many Chicago fans go to Milwaukee as it's basically a bus ride it isn't much of a home court anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Love not expected to return this post season.. Olynyk sabotaged the Cavs playoffs ffs :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:54 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Love not expected to return this post season.. Olynyk sabotaged the Cavs playoffs ffs :facepalm:

Eh..... more LeBron at the 4. That's good news for you Swagg.

I still expect Love to return during ECF.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Tbh the best Cavs 5 even if the stats won't say it is Kyrie-JR-Shump-Lebron-Mozgov.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:59 pm

It won't really make a difference unless they play the Wiz in the ECF.

Every other matchup? They'll be fine. Maybe even thrive.

Cavs in 5 Mole.............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Love still gives you like 17 and 10 and can stretch the floor.. I would rather have him than not
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:18 pm

He'll be a miss, no doubt.

But the way these playoffs are turning out and the potential matchups for the Cavs? It's not that bad. If they were playing....... Memphis, Wiz, Clippers? It would be devastating.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:27 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Love still gives you like 17 and 10 and can stretch the floor.. I would rather have him than not

On the flip side though it makes Lebron more efficient and more dangerous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:52 am

Blake should of thrown a lob to DJ during that basket interference play.. Parker was covering DJ there and they executed that same play perfectly a few possessions before that :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:07 am

That was a great game. Spurs should clinch it at home now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Why is Olynyk being punished? Why isnt Perkins? Why is Smith only getting 2 games?

So many why's Laughing

Anyway, thoughts on Rockets Mole? Changed in any way?

I know I said they would beat the Mavs and they did it even easier than I thought, but im less impressed if anything. If there was ever a need to not listen to analytics, it would be this Rockets team...they arent beating anyone elite with this "top 10" defence in my opinion.

If the get the Clippers, I give them a shot because while Jordan would surely test Howard and nobody has a hope of stopping Harden.

Leonard would take him to task if they get the Spurs however.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:08 pm

My opinion hasn't changed because my belief has always been what will you do when Harden is forced to be uncomfortable?

There is no one else who can create his own shot, both Spurs and Clippers can take his natural game away from him and keep him off the line ( as they have both proven multiple times) what do you do when that happens?

I would be surprised if it went past 6 games either way and not really shocked if it was less than that. Although i will admit i vastly overestimated Dallas inability to defend.

The series i'm really interested in is Golden State and Memphis. ( if Conley is healthy anyway)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Yeah, Memphis has all the tools to beat them even though GSW obviously have reasons to be favoured.

Conely has to be back though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:57 pm

@WojYahooNBA
Yahoo Sources w/ @YahooForde: Florida's Billy Donovan is finalizing a multi-year deal to become the head coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder.

There's that then....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Don't know anything about Donovan really. I'll leave that to Dmize to fill me in on that..............

Bucks - Bulls Gm 6. I'm watching Pau Gasol tonight. He better assert himself or Thibs should do what Phil Jackson did..................

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Donovan is a good coach. I'm not completely sold on him at the next level but he will be better than Brooks.

Runs the spread pick and roll a lot which will be fine. His teams tend to live and die by the 3 though. His Florida teams have always been pretty good defensively.

Though he was always a great recruiter and you can win on talent alone in college(ie his frontcourt for both titles: Horford and Noah they would've won and been a top defensive team regardless), so it will be interesting how good he is with talent on par with 10-12 other teams.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:10 pm

dmize wrote:Donovan is a good coach. I'm not completely sold on him at the next level but he will be better than Brooks.

Runs the spread pick and roll a lot which will be fine. His teams tend to live and die by the 3 though. His Florida teams have always been pretty good defensively.

Though he was always a great recruiter and you can win on talent alone in college(ie his frontcourt for both titles: Horford and Noah they would've won and been a top defensive team regardless), so it will be interesting how good he is with talent on par with 10-12 other teams.

As long as Westbrook isn't taking those 3s they should be ok, rest of their team are all pretty reliable from 3 tbh just a question of whether they share it around enough to be successful.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2015 1:15 am

https://vine.co/v/e7nFDnZgTUB

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 01, 2015 9:50 am

This Spurs - Clippers game going to game 7, now that should be a good one.

I see Blake often folding under pressure with bad turnovers and decisions and I dont believe in the Clippers mental make up at all, but its a game 7 so they obviously have a great chance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2015 11:10 am

Kinda of want the Clippers to win, to stop the Chris Paul playoff stuff. Even if it's true I'm tired of hearing it just get it done so I don't have to listen to it anymore.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 01, 2015 11:15 am

I am a big critic of his, but if they lose this series it isnt his fault at all. Nor is it Blake's fault.

Maybe they mess up down the stretch in game 7, maybe they have terrible games but those 2 guys are 90% the reason this series is competitive, let alone them winning it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2015 11:34 am

I agree but none the less it will still be brought up until he actually gets to a conference final.

And quite frankly whether he's at fault or not I'm tired of reading and listening about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 01, 2015 12:10 pm

The Clippers impress me again...... now can they finish it off.

Don't know what the hell happened in the Bucks - Bulls game. scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2015 12:21 pm

When a team wins by over 50 points I think it's best not to analyse it tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next