The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Irony about that is he's never won a championship that way and won 2 as a player who would post up and kick it out to shooters.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Curry will be named MVP tomorrow apparently going by the rumors today. cheers

Well deserved :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Curry got 100 1st place votes. Harden only 25. Thought it would be much closer but :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 12:29 am

Only the first quarter( clearly things will improve for Cleveland) but i think i might have underestimated how big of a miss Love will be. Seeing as he can stretch the floor and rebound, where as Miller or Thompson can only do one of those things and not the other.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 05, 2015 1:07 am

Well, this is surely a job for Lebron "I can play all 5 positions" James.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 1:18 am

Lebron might not have to do that if Kyrie is anything to go by Laughing

Keeping them in it single handily, well that and the BS no goaltend call as well.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 05, 2015 1:34 am

I think the Cavs will need a consistent 3rd scorer. Lebron and Irving will get their points but they will need a 3rd every night if they want to win.

I wouldnt want it to be Shump, he is too inefficient.

I am not sure who else it could be, I guess Smith when he returns but IDK. You would want it to be an inside guy.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 am

Bulls have done Rose-Gasol pick and pop like 5 times in a row and it's worked everytime Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 2:30 am

So Bulls win game 1.

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 05, 2015 2:35 am

Game 2 is a must win now :facepalm:

Yeah Pau was wide open so many times, terrible rotations.. I think they'll make the necessary adjustments though.. Plus LeBron will need to average 30 from this point on
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 2:38 am

Tbf I can see why, neither Thompson and Mozgov can close him out and if they try Rose has an easy lane.

It's a question of personnel really, not sure Cavs have a counter for it.

Also Lebron might want to be efficient first and foremost, he shot 9-22 tonight, that's not gonna cut it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 05, 2015 2:41 am

I never thought I would say this but they should give Perkins a go, get some hard fouls in there and bang with the Bulls' big men down low (no homo)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 2:42 am

Anyway Austin Rivers is a starting point guard in a Western Conference semi final rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 05, 2015 2:46 am

I still don't know how the Clippers beat the Spurs tbh, sure their 2 stars played about as good as they can but they don't have much depth.. At least the Heat had a big 3 and Allen off the bench

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 05, 2015 2:52 am

You have to go under the Rose pick and dare him to shoot.

Out on top, the Bulls wings are cutting into the paint or spotting on the wings so it makes it impossible to rotate. They would be rotating off players taking open 3's or lay ups. Out on top, you would rather have Rose take the jumper on off the dribble than Pau on a spot up.

On the sideline screen they are clearing out a side and Pau pops in that direction toward the baseline, again making rotation impossible. You have to go under the screen and let Rose shoot it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 05, 2015 2:53 am

LeSwagg James wrote:I still don't know how the Clippers beat the Spurs tbh, sure their 2 stars played about as good as they can but they don't have much depth.. At least the Heat had a big 3 and Allen off the bench

Parker being hurt and averaging 9 points a game for the first 6 games probably didnt help.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 2:58 am

The Franchise wrote:You have to go under the Rose pick and dare him to shoot.

Out on top, the Bulls wings are cutting into the paint or spotting on the wings so it makes it impossible to rotate. They would be rotating off players taking open 3's or lay ups. Out on top, you would rather have Rose take the jumper on off the dribble than Pau on a spot up.

On the sideline screen they are clearing out a side and Pau pops in that direction toward the baseline, again making rotation impossible. You have to go under the screen and let Rose shoot it.

Depends where the screen happens, if it's 3 then yeah but his mid range is quite good I wouldn't want to just give him that.

Lesser of two evils true but still he's quite capable of making the mid range at a high clip.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 05, 2015 11:29 am

I would rather let Rose shoot long two's off the dribble than Pau on the spot up. I dont think you lose a series because Rose is killing you from mid range.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 11:38 am

See I think it would work in 2011 ( infact that's exactly what happened Laughing) But they have too many other options to get bogged down by that.

Although I must say I'm baffled by the sparse use of the bench, they have a massive advantage there yet outside of Gibson it was hardly used. It is Thibs but still Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 11:40 am

BTW I didn't watch but how did Rockets lose to Clippers without Paul? Laughing If he's back for game 2 I can see this being over pretty quickly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 am

But we only talking about the Rose-Pau pick and pop and how to defend it?

In the general sense, yes the Bulls have too many options in other areas to get bogged down into Rose doing it alone.

But in that individual play, thats how I would play it. I dont want Rose getting into the lane first and foremost and I dont want Pau getting open shots. If Pau gets going on open looks his confidence will increase and next thing you know he is posting up with authority, playing with energy on defence and rebounding.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 am

Ah right yeah true enough, got side tracked a bit there Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BTW I didn't watch but how did Rockets lose to Clippers without Paul? Laughing If he's back for game 2 I can see this being over pretty quickly.

Because Griffin is the best player on both teams (atleast when CP3 is not there), and James Harden doesn't take over a game in playoffs hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 1:34 pm

Austin Rivers tho hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue May 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BTW I didn't watch but how did Rockets lose to Clippers without Paul? Laughing If he's back for game 2 I can see this being over pretty quickly.

Because Griffin is the best player on both teams (atleast when CP3 is not there), and James Harden doesn't take over a game in playoffs hmm

What about Howard? Has he not done anything?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Howard was great but he can't do it by himself.

Same story as last year tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next