elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 pm

In 48 hours we will know if pirlo will play on Saturday. CM8 definitely out. So it will be Sturaro Vidal pereyra vs empoli most probably.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:08 pm

15:44 - TOMORROW AT 12 speak CHEERFUL - Juventus, tramte her official website, has provided the details of today's meeting: "Get in the preparation of the match against Empoli on Saturday night: in recent days Juventus slowly regained the National and today the group worked compact for the next race. At the session this morning did not take part only Tevez and Pereyra, the last players to have exhausted the commitments with their representative. The two Argentines arrived in the afternoon at the Juventus Center, falling immediately into the field to train. The team this morning faced a technical and tactical work, starting to try to replicate the movements on Saturday night at the Stadium. Tomorrow, the eve of the game against the Tuscans, the Bianconeri will train in the afternoon and before leading the team on the field, Massimiliano Allegri will meet journalists at the press conference. The event is scheduled for 12:00 at the Media Center in Vinovo. "read on Juventus.com.

14:37 - TRAINING COMPLETED - Juventus have finished your training ahead of Saturday's game. Now the players are having lunch. A Vinovo not yet arrived Tevez and Pereyra that are expected in the coming hours. Saturday there will be a bit 'of foreign exchange due to the absence of Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba, for this play in midfield dovrebvero Vidal, Padoin or Sturaro and Pereyra. In attack still do not know if Tevez will be chosen against Empoli, for this, according to Sky Sports, the couple could play Coman-Llorente.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:18 pm

‘Ogbonna could start for Juventus’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri says Angelo Ogbonna could start when Empoli visit tomorrow.

The former Torino defender has struggled for playing time in recent weeks, but with the Fiorentina looming in the Coppa Italia semi-final, changes could be made.

“Ogbonna has absolutely not fallen down the pecking order,” Allegri insisted in his pre-match Press conference.

“There was a period in which he played a lot of games, and maybe recently he’s been playing a bit less. But he’s a player who’s available tomorrow, and maybe tomorrow he’ll be a starter.

“As for [Andrea] Barzagli, he’s played three matches with Juventus and the national team. This is the most difficult time for Andrea, because it takes time to recover your strength especially after eight months out.

“Usually you do well at first, then you have a decline. Andrea, though, has tactical intelligence, experience and technique to help him, so I’d say he’s ready to play.”

Allegri then turned his attention to other squad players who could be available for the game.

“[Luca] Marrone is back in the squad, as is [Paolo] De Ceglie. They’re available.

“Marrone has been out for three or four months, but he played with the Primavera side the other day. He’s in good condition, but we have to take things slowly.”

Allegri said earlier in the season that the Scudetto race would go to the wire, is he surprised by the Old Lady’s 14 point lead?

“The League has not been decided yet,” the former Milan Coach warned.

“There are still a lot of games to go. Let’s see if we are good enough to close it out before the end.

“Winning games isn’t easy, especially for Juventus, everyone who plays against us is playing the game of their life.

“I think so far we’ve done a good job, the lads have been very good, but now we’re getting to the final stretch and there are still two months to go until the end of the season.

“In the last two months we’re playing for the Scudetto, the Champions League and the Coppa Italia, now more than ever we have to play very well.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Marchisio out of Juve-Empoli

Claudio Marchisio and Kingsley Coman are among those out of tomorrow night’s Juventus-Empoli game.

It kicks off on Saturday at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

There had been fears Marchisio would be out for six to eight months when he picked up a knee injury on international duty, but scans later showed no significant ligament damage.

However, Coach Max Allegri won’t risk throwing him straight into the squad for this weekend’s encounter with his old club Empoli.

Coman is also unavailable, as he sustained a muscular injury while playing for the France Under-21 side.

Paul Pogba, Andrea Pirlo, Martin Caceres, Romulo and Kwadwo Asamoah are more long-term absentees.

Juventus squad for Empoli: Buffon, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Pepe, Morata, Tevez, Llorente, Barzagli, De Ceglie, Bonucci, Padoin, Vidal, Vitale, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Storari, Matri, Evra, Rubinho, Pereyra, Marrone
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Coman Sad

Reports say thag tevez-Llorente may start
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:41 pm

I want to see Pereyra as SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Interesting hmm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:52 am

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Padoin, Pereyra, Evra; Tevez Llorente.

17:39 - ballot THREE IN DIRECTOR'S CABIN - Juventus is finishing the workout ahead of tomorrow's game. In midfield, there is some doubt in view of the absence of Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba, in fact, the run-off in the control room is between Vidal, Sturaro or Padoin. The Chilean however is certainly the place. Pereyra, however, has been training with his teammates, and today only remains to be seen if he has disposed of Tevez as the time zone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Padoin, Sturaro, Evra; Tevez, Llorente.
===
Pereyra may rest apparently.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Does anyone have a good stream?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Great goal from Tevez!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:14 pm

http://www.vipleague.is/football/294802/1/juventus-vs-empoli-fc-live-stream-online.html
===
Just reached home for the second half! Lol missed mins 35-45. How did we get that indirect freekick btw?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Vidal is the best fighter in the world, but it is hurting him . He takes lots of risks in order to give all what he got.

He lost his creativity because of that nasty injury. Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Rugani MOTM...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 pm

What will we do without Tevez in 2016-2017? Sad

He is undestroyable! Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Tevez doing all the work out there again.

I only saw the second half but Rugani was damn impressive shutting down most of our attacks by the way.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:Vidal is the best fighter in the world, but it is hurting him . He takes lots of risks in order to give all what he got.

He didn't lose his creativity or his attacking in my opinion, just give him time. Vidal played a good today, and so did Tevez and most of the team, if not the whole team. Buffon made some good saves too. I hope Morata isn't injured. We got the indirect free kick because Rugani passed it back to the goalkeeper and he picked it up.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Rugani undercover agent for us, gifting us the first goal.

All in all it was an OK game considering the absences we had. Padoin was good too.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:56 pm

dronte wrote:Tevez doing all the work out there again.

I only saw the second half but Rugani was damn impressive shutting down most of our attacks by the way.

Rugani was good and Tevez wasn't the only player that played well.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Rugani undercover agent for us, gifting us the first goal.

All in all it was an OK game considering the absences we had. Padoin was good too.

Idk if I would blame him fully, if at all, unless he passed it back too hard. The keeper should've kicked it out instead. Rugani played well though.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:02 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Vidal is the best fighter in the world, but it is hurting him . He takes lots of risks in order to give all what he got.

He didn't lose his creativity or his attacking in my opinion, just give him time. Vidal played a good today, and so did Tevez and most of the team, if not the whole team. Buffon made some good saves too. I hope Morata isn't injured. We got the indirect free kick because Rugani passed it back to the goalkeeper and he picked it up.

Don't worry about Morata. They just stepped on his foot. I would worry about vidal more... He did loose his attack and creativity, but his grinta is still there, his fight for very ball is still there... Remember when he had the ball on counter I think and Morata on his right, tevez on his left? Where did it end up? If pereyra was there instead of him, it would have been a goal or a shot on goal rather than a wide pass.

Rugani impressed me, but IMO that back pass was controversial after watching it post match highlights.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:06 pm

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Don't worry about Morata. They just stepped on his foot. I would worry about vidal more... He did loose his attack and creativity, but his grinta is still there, his fight for very ball is still there... Remember when he had the ball on counter I think and Morata on his right, tevez on his left? Where did it end up? If pereyra was there instead of him, it would have been a goal or a shot on goal rather than a wide pass.

Rugani impressed me, but IMO that back pass was controversial after watching it post match highlights.

That counter attack was not his fault, he passed it to Morata, it I don't think it ruined the play. Just because of one misplaced pass (if there was any) you're saying he lost his creativity? He has more goals and assists than Pereyra this season, while also playing better defensively, and it did take him some time to recover from the injury and get fit again. I don't think he lost his attacking skills or his creativity, and hopefully he'll start scoring more goals soon. Pereyra is good, but I think you guys might be hyping him a bit if you say that he's better than Vidal. I like Pereyra, and I actually think he's really good and would like us to sign him, but he isn't better than Vidal.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:14 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

That counter attack was not his fault, he passed it to Morata, it I don't think it ruined the play. Just because of one misplaced pass (if there was any) you're saying he lost his creativity? He has more goals and assists than Pereyra this season, while also playing better defensively, and it did take him some time to recover from the injury and get fit again. I don't think he lost his attacking skills or his creativity, and hopefully he'll start scoring more goals soon. Pereyra is good, but I think you guys might be hyping him a bit if you say that he's better than Vidal. I like Pereyra, and I actually think he's really good and would like us to sign him, but he isn't better than Vidal.

In attack Pereyra is better than all of our CM's in that AM he is pure class and has potential to be WC. Goals doesn't mean that Vidal is better as AM than Pereyra.

Pereyra : 3 goals 4 assists 87% passes completed (+1 goal today). And he is used as rotational player. Give the man the respect he deserves. Until 2 weeks ago he was better than Vidal in everything. One good game against Dortmund doesn't mean VIdal was better whole season (which he was not)
Vidal : 6 goals 3 assists 84% passes completed

Don't forget Vidal played more than Pereyra this season as AM and CM.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

In attack Pereyra is better than all of our CM's in that AM he is pure class and has potential to be WC. Goals doesn't mean that Vidal is better as AM than Pereyra.

Pereyra : 3 goals 4 assists 87% passes completed (+1 goal today). And he is used as rotational player. Give the man the respect he deserves. Until 2 weeks ago he was better than Vidal in everything. One good game against Dortmund doesn't mean VIdal was better whole season (which he was not)

Exactly. I saw nothing from vidal in that AM spot... He plays defensive in that spot, and his composure is very little. He isn't the player that his teammates would rely on anymore. Did you see him outplay sturaro in attack today? No, they played the same, except that vidal won more duels thanks to his grinta and his defensive abilities... Goals mean nothing.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:04 am

"Marchisio tomorrow is in the group. Pirlo is moving forward and see if it will be available for Saturday or Monaco. For Vidal is a blow to the ankle, nothing of that. Morata has taken a blow, see you tomorrow morning, the doctors will evaluate better. "
Sad Hopefully it is nothing serious for Morata Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:21 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Vidal is a better goal scorer than Pereyra and he's also better defensively. Maybe Pereyra is faster and has better dribbling, but overall, Vidal is the better player. Pereyra is the only one of our midfielders who probably prefers the CAM position, and we haven't even tried Pogba there, who is also better than Pereyra when attacking and defending in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not hating on Pereyra, and I like him and think he's a good player, but he's not better than Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and maybe even Pirlo in my opinion. Salmano I get that maybe you think that Vidal lost his attacking skills, but I don't think he did and I think you need to give him more time. He also added more to the attack than Sturaro did in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next