elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:28 pm

salmano9 wrote:Yes, we can't drop cuadrado and hernanes at this point, cuz they were our pillars in the match vs Chievo.

Cuadrado is making beautiful runs with the ball and the fans seems to like him
but Hernanes is the underdog
Hernanes made some beautiful shots, and beautiful touches
is just that you cannot expect him to take the lead like Pirlo on his first game he need more time

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 19 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Andrew Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Allegri ‘hopes to win Champions League’

He's trolling the sh*t out of us Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:39 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/juventus-vs-chievo/2120401/stats?ICID=MP_MS_4
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Allegri ‘hopes to win Champions League’

He's trolling the sh*t out of us Proud

I think there is a difference of SERIE A and UCL

because on SERIE A you have all the small teams defending and threaten you on counter-attacks and on the other side in UCL we can be the " small team " who threat on counter-attacks

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Guys, don't be surprised if we didn't get a win in Genoa.. They are always a pain in the ass when playing at home.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:28 pm

salmano9 wrote:Guys, don't be surprised if we didn't get a win in Genoa.. They are always a pain in the ass when playing at home.

that would not be cool

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:04 pm

19:46 - TOMORROW Hernanes DIRECTOR - Juventus, in the afternoon, she trained in Vinovo for the match against Genoa tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri should deploy the 4-3-3: Buffon will be in port. In defense from right to left room for Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini and Evra. In midfield Hernanes will be in the control room on either side act Pereyra and Pogba. In fact, the number 37 is favored Juventus of Sturaro. Up front there will almost certainly Cuadrado with him could be confirmed Mandzukic and Morata, but not exclude the use of Dybala.

Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Pereyra, Hernanes, Pogba; Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Morata.
===
We should rest mandzukic and play dybala IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:55 pm

it is time for HERNANES and CUADRADO to shine
these two has to lead JUVENTUS to success

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:10 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:it is time for HERNANES and CUADRADO to shine

I want to see Lemina tomorrow tbh... We are playing twice this week so I think he will do some turnover vs frosinone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:00 am

Hope we win this match! Forza Juve!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:24 am

Why isn't dybala starting?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:28 am

salmano9 wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:it is time for HERNANES and CUADRADO to shine

I want to see Lemina tomorrow tbh... We are playing twice this week so I think he will do some turnover vs frosinone.

I like to see LEMINA, I just think that JUVENTUS is on a really bad situation at the moment because if we lose the game everyone will panic

so I think coach will focus on more experienced players, it may be the same approach as against MANCHESTER CITY

MANDZUKIC, MORATA, CUADRADO, HERNANES, POGBA, EVRA, CHIELLINI, BONNUCI, LICHTAINER, BUFFON

considering that we don't have MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA, the coach will be forced to select one of : STURARO, PERYERA, LEMINA

I trust LEMINA, I would like to see him play
I just don't think the coach trust him as much as we do

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:43 am

we gotta win this, nothing but a win would be acceptable.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:42 pm

Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Evra; Sturaro,Lemina, Pogba; Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:50 pm

So far...best performance all season
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Srry that morata is injured but pereryra introduction led ti the goal...
Wish morata was out there and not mandzukic
Lemina looks at home in the pirlo role
Cuadrado ia getting back to form...still not there yet
Half. Time with genoa down to 10 men..we should win but can't take anything for granted
We need to go 2-0 and see out this result
We need a cleansheet aswell
None yet this season
The team is playing overall better than the first two matches
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:22 pm

2-0
Great penalty from pogboom
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Forza juve
Well deserved win
2nd half kinda died down after pogba's goal
But still overall a better performance
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Agree.Nice performance compared to our first matches.I like how Cuadrado looks like a top player he was at Fiore.

Finally we get our first win in serie A, hopefully we continue winning and get on the top.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Good performance vs a tough team. Hope Morata and Mandzukic are both fine.

P.S Totti with a 3 meters offside goal. Had Juve scored such a goal the whole world would collapse rofl

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Great performance. We needed to play dybala/zaza cuz mandzu's fitness isn't that great. He is just a clinical finisher in air balls, nothing special on the ground.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Besides that, IMO we need to learn how to create more chances and be better infront of goal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:13 am

We played good this game, but there were some chances we also could've finished better. Pereyra was actually really good at LW in my opinion. Lemina played a good game too, he put in a lot of tackles, and I think some of the fouls the ref called on Lemina weren't actually fouls. The whole team played well in my opinion. I think Allegri might rest some of the players for the game against Frosinone.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 am

I didnt see the game 100% as I was cooking while I watched it, but i think it was a good game. Didnt see much of Lemina but I think he had a decent game. The standout player for me was Pereyra at LW but like i said, didnt watch the game 100%. Hope we can continue this form and hope to see Lemina, Rugani, Zaza and Dybala starting in next game. Hopefully 4-3-1-2.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:20 pm

@franz...
He (lemina) looked really good in tge pirlo role
He was actuallt tge player who got the ball to pereyra for the first goal. ..
I'm not get ahead of myself and say he's the next pirlo or anything because Genoa isn't a team pressing hard yo put him under alot of pressure to really judge him...but he's light years ahead of padoin...idk what allegri was thinking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2bawP5boi4
Look for urself
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:40 am

I love this JUVENTUS I think it has some really talented players that all the TOP CLUBS would like to have , I just think critical about the team-work, and that "through-pass"

if you look at this picture a through-pass looks too simple but when you think about it is a really complicated one

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 19 33541

a through-pass is a complicated pass because first problem you have is geometrical you may often see the ball ends too FAR from the receiver because geometrically it was impossible to make a through-pass

second problem about through-pass is timing; if you pass the ball too early maybe the receiver cannot outrun the opponent, or if you pass the ball too late there may be problems like offside

and the third problem about it can be the receiver himself for example how can you make a pass like that in the picture if your team-mate doesn't run forward? you cant

the player with the ball most of the times is considered a "leader" because he has the ball ok? but a receiver can also lead you to make a good pass for example C RONALDO  he leads his team-mates where/when to pass him the ball, but he play more as a receiver kind of role,

I think it is important that we have experienced players like MANDZUKIC on the team, who can lead the young players like DYBALA, POGBA, to learn how are they supposed to pass the ball to a striker, a specially through-pass and crossing

last season we did not really have too much of under-24 years old players on the team, this season we have DYBALA, MORATA, POGBA, LEMINA, STURARO,
these guys has some lessons to learn, they cannot do it without the ones like MANDZUKIC, HERNANES, CUADRADO, EVRA,

I think our team-work is bad honestly but I have positive feelings that it will get better
I also think that next season we need to bring someone who is naturally talented on that through-pass like PIRLO was

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next