elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:40 am

I love this JUVENTUS I think it has some really talented players that all the TOP CLUBS would like to have , I just think critical about the team-work, and that "through-pass"

if you look at this picture a through-pass looks too simple but when you think about it is a really complicated one

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 20 33541

a through-pass is a complicated pass because first problem you have is geometrical you may often see the ball ends too FAR from the receiver because geometrically it was impossible to make a through-pass

second problem about through-pass is timing; if you pass the ball too early maybe the receiver cannot outrun the opponent, or if you pass the ball too late there may be problems like offside

and the third problem about it can be the receiver himself for example how can you make a pass like that in the picture if your team-mate doesn't run forward? you cant

the player with the ball most of the times is considered a "leader" because he has the ball ok? but a receiver can also lead you to make a good pass for example C RONALDO  he leads his team-mates where/when to pass him the ball, but he play more as a receiver kind of role,

I think it is important that we have experienced players like MANDZUKIC on the team, who can lead the young players like DYBALA, POGBA, to learn how are they supposed to pass the ball to a striker, a specially through-pass and crossing

last season we did not really have too much of under-24 years old players on the team, this season we have DYBALA, MORATA, POGBA, LEMINA, STURARO,
these guys has some lessons to learn, they cannot do it without the ones like MANDZUKIC, HERNANES, CUADRADO, EVRA,

I think our team-work is bad honestly but I have positive feelings that it will get better
I also think that next season we need to bring someone who is naturally talented on that through-pass like PIRLO was

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:36 am

Pereyra has to play he is our best player and he is the best solution for TQ, while hernanes can be the creative CM we need.

Cheers guys won't post for a while check the Last Man standing serie a why.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:38 pm

LIVE VINOVO - Training ended. It goes to the 4-3-1-2. In defense back Bonucci, Chiellini rests. Assumptions Alex Sandro left. Hernanes director. Doubt Sturaro-Lemina. Cuadrado on the bench. In attack Zaza and Dybala
====
Take care devi! I'm quite busy too with uni these days Smile bur will post the probable formations allegri is using in training Smile seeya!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:51 pm

19:38 - ALEX SANDRO INSTEAD OF EVRA - Juventus is in retreat to prepare for the race tomorrow. Will miss the match against Frosinone: Morata, Marchisio, Mandzukic, Caceres, Khedira and Asamoah. The number 9 Juventus, however, should recover for the match against Napoli. While Marchisio, Mandzukic and Khedira will return after the break. Asamoah is even better. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri should bet on 4-3-1-2: in the door it's up to Neto. In defense on the right will act Lichtsteiner, amid space Bonucci and Barzagli, the left back Alex Sandro. In midfield there will Lemina, Hernanes and Pogba, In fact, the number 18 is on the ballot with Juventus Sturaro. Pereyra, however, will support Dybala and Zaza.

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Neto; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Barzagli, Alex Sandro; Lemina, Hernanes, Pogba; Pereyra; Dybala, Zaza.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:49 am

JUVENTUS 4-3-1-2: Neto, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci,
Alex Sandro, Lemina, Hernanes, Pogba, Dybala, Pereyra,
Zaza.

Available : 1 Buffon, 38 Audero, 3 Chiellini, 24
Rugani, 33 Evra, 20 Padoin, 27 Sturaro, 16 Cuadrado, 39
Favilli.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 am

We are plagued by injuries, Zaza is our 3rd option for CF and he's going to start.Something is wrong with Allegri's staff,we are Milan 2.0 in this aspect.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:58 pm

JUVENTUS 4-3-3: Neto, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci,
Alex Sandro, Lemina, Hernanes, Pogba, Cuadrado, Zaza,
Pereyra

Great to see Cuadrado starting,there should be no surprises we must crush them.
But hopefully Dybala gets some minutes as well.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Something is wrong all of our players congratulate Dybala for something on their profiles.

Maybe that's the reason he is not playing.

BTW we are closee to signing Morata and agreed a deal with Real.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Something is wrong all of our players congratulate Dybala for something on their profiles.

Maybe that's the reason he is not playing.

BTW we are closee to signing Morata and agreed a deal with Real.

Great news Very Happy

Yeah, dybala got a call up for NT Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Luck isn't on our side thus far in this match
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 pm

OH FFS!!!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:40 pm

I knew it, It wasn't worth it for me in this condition to watch the match.

Allegri is the guy at fault here, this was a MUST WIN, and he let it slip trough.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:41 pm

So unlucky...we deserved the 3 points.
Good performance from Cuadrado again and Lemina impressed me with his passing and vision other than defensive work.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:42 pm

I had a feeling they would score in dying minutes.Yeah it was a must win as we are far from top now.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Man, Idk what to say tbh. We dominated the game, and came close to scoring on many occasions, also hitting the bar twice. Our set piece defending needs to improve, and I really hope this is a wake up call to the whole team, because right now, Inter have a 10 point lead, even though I feel as though the aren't a very good team. We were in our own home against a team that didn't have a point this season, and we tied. I really hope we can beat Napoli this weekend, and I think that after the international break, we might just finally have a full squad. We need Marchisio and Khedira in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:52 pm

The players should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Last 30 minutes or so they showed no respect to Frosinone. Additionally, every attack resulted in some sort of selfish action. 6 different attacks with 6 different players taking a shot on goal, rather thank working together to score a goal it seemed like the aim was personal glory. Way too much selfishness in front of Frosinone's goal cost Juventus dearly. Then boom, simple counter leads to a corner which in turn leads to a goal. Abysmal result tonight.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Lemina :bow:

Cuadrado :bow:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Juventus 0-0 Frosinone
Shots: 14-5
On target 0-0
Dribbles 15-4
Tackles 6-9
Pass Accuracy 87%-69%
Possession 65-35% ​

Juventus in Serie A this season:
- 103 Shots
- 5 goals.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventus 0-0 Frosinone
On target 0-0
Dribbles 15-4
Tackles 6-9
Pass Accuracy 87%-69%
Possession 65-35% ​

- 103 Shots
- 5 goals.

Tevez, Tevez is the man we miss the most.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Bad finishing costs us the match. But we were playing really well at least.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Andrew_p wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventus 0-0 Frosinone
On target 0-0
Dribbles 15-4
Tackles 6-9
Pass Accuracy 87%-69%
Possession 65-35% ​

- 103 Shots
- 5 goals.

Tevez, Tevez is the man we miss the most.

+1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:16 am

what makes me happy is that we are creating a new generation with players like DYBALA, LEMINA which is really cool if you think about it

I don't really blame any of our players, I don't blame the coach too much but what makes me sad is man, how do you substitute a player who scores a goal?
I mean wtf is the magic behind that?

and if you think PERYERE can win you the games forget it,
PERYERE is a second-half player
he has good stamina, good speed and all that
but he doesn't make assists, he doesn't score goals, he doesn't do lots of tackling
so there is no reason to put him on first-half
but second-half you may want to have him to improve counter-attacks to defend the lead

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 am

We should have crushed them but like I said,we are so unlucky finishing our chances...look at the stats Devi posted, those stats are worthy for the likes of Frosinone.Yeah we miss Tevez but same goes for Vidal,don't get fooled.We had problems in both attack and midfield,you'll see that attack and finishing is not gonna be our only problem when we face stronger teams.

And we got our first CF options both injured...you can't expect to score all your chances with your 5th striker and he got injured as well yesterday.This season start is a curse.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:I knew it, It wasn't worth it for me in this condition to watch the match.

Allegri is the guy at fault here, this was a MUST WIN, and he let it slip trough.

I didn't watch it too... I was invited with my friends and I actually don't feel like watching juve-napoli tomorrow too Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:27 am

We are starting with 352 vs Napoli....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:00 pm

salmano9 wrote:We are starting with 352 vs Napoli....

ASAMOAH IS BACK !!

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 20 CPwqpqmUkAAzf6n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next