elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:55 pm

We need a .gif with allegri's reaction just now
Glad to see our coach so passionate tbh

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 36 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:50 pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/d2Zi5Q5WVcicdwNa/giphy.gif
Got it
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:12 pm

lol Allegri in beast mode Very Happy

Mandzu is on great form and must start over Morata for sure,hope he keeps this form for long.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 am

Seriously? We won again?
F messi and ronaldo, we have better players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:39 am

No.No need to f them. Razz

btw Bonucci's finishing is godly.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:58 am

3 points from top bounce

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Incredible comeback from Juve. You are definitely the favorites to clinch it again being only 3 points off the top and with this form?
What has been the key to your comeback in your opinion? Going back to 532 and Dybala - Mandzukic partnership?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:27 pm

I said years ago our brand of 3-5-2 was cancerous but if you got some offensively excellent wing backs it would be completely different. We ended up doing that and it has helped massively.

We had too many injuries and the spine of our team bar the defence took a major hit so we struggled like hell.

Dybala and Mandzukic are both hitting form now, we have a great shape again and Alex Sandro when he plays has been nothing short of brilliant.

Bonucci was absolutely pathetic yesterday though, but his last 2 seasons have been mostly superb so whatever.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Making too many changes was the problem.We have a new attack and we changed the midfield as well.
We needed time so new players could adapt.
It's not easy for a team who won 4 consecutive scudettos to see negative results in a row.We had injuries as well,combined with new players and morale loss we hit worst season start ever.

The old players decided to get rid of that moral loss and said we need to get back to play with spirit.First games we changed were hard but players played with great morale.
Of course the new players have finally adapted and are helping a lot,especially Dybala,Mandzukic and Alex Sandro.Khedira has been ok apart his injuries.
The only flop so far has been Hernanes but I'm sure he could be useful now that we don't have all that pressure.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:57 pm

free_cat wrote:Incredible comeback from Juve. You are definitely the favorites to clinch it again being only 3 points off the top and with this form?
What has been the key to your comeback in your opinion? Going back to 532 and Dybala - Mandzukic partnership?

A.Not playing Morata and Mandzukic together.They aren't compatible with each other.4-3-3 with Cuadrado, Morata and Mandzukic wasn't working well.

B.Giving Dybala more playing time compared to the initial stages of the season and playing him in a support striker role in the 3-5-2 where he has been able to serve as an efficient link b/w midfield. and the CF.Juve's player of the season thus far.He has developed a great understanding with Mandzukic as well.

C.Presence of Marchisio.As soon as he came back from injury, we looked a lot more composed in midfield which had been a problem area early on.This also helped Pogba's performances in turn too who is able to express himself more freely and drive the ball forward while Marchisio keeps the midfield ticking.He's the best passer/distributor in our team and a very very important player for our system.

D.Less injuries compared to the start of the season.We have been able to field almost our best team now and thus we're doing well as a result.I would add a tough run of fixtures in the early rounds(Napoli, Inter and Roma all away) which contributed to the bad start.

And I still don't think we are our at absolute best yet.I wish we have our whole squad fit.Need some more players to return.
We should definitely continue playing 3-5-2 tho no doubt.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:37 pm

For me the main reason is that the team simply found chemistry. In the early stages you could see close to no link between the players, now it's a totally different story.

Our midfield also lacked.. well, everything in the first few matches, but then Pogba stepped up his game finally, and more importantly Marchisio returned. After this point, you could field anyone in midfield next to them and most likely we still dominated.

And obviously our strikers getting in form. Dybala more playing time -> more magic, Mandzukic realllly got in form despite his terrible start of the season.

And also the Allegri factor, he reacts very well to bad performances, perfect example is relying too much on Cuadrado. Now it has changed and you can see our side is a lot more balanced. 3-5-2 seems to be very well working now.

Add to that, most of the injury woes are over, that always adds a lot.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:54 pm

The reason is good performance
Players should not drink beer before the game and should not have sex before game
They need to stand focused on a game , so i can enjoy and drink my beers , lol

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:50 pm

What? Juve players went to drink and have sex before the game? Very Happy

Thanks for the explanations. Would like to see Juve clinch their 5th scudetto in a row, a tremendous feat without a doubt.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:00 pm

exactly
players was drunk on the 5 first games ;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Yes, true. LUCIANOMOGGI was having an affair with Hernanes, thus the bad performances and disappointing run of results Hahahahahha

(No offence Smile )
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:31 pm

salmano9 wrote:Yes, true. LUCIANOMOGGI was having an affair with Hernanes, thus the bad performances and disappointing run of results Hahahahahha

(No offence Smile )

I am trying to understand the HATERS of HERNANES
I think they have some good points there

CHELSEA and JUVENTUS should both sue HERNANES
for their bad start

f**k that, HERNANES should also be sued for GLOBAL WARMING and HIV VIRUS because I don't know how, I don't know why , HERNANES has something to do with it

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:12 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Yes, true. LUCIANOMOGGI was having an affair with Hernanes, thus the bad performances and disappointing run of results Hahahahahha

(No offence Smile )

I am trying to understand the HATERS of HERNANES
I think they have some good points there

CHELSEA and JUVENTUS should both sue HERNANES
for their bad start

f**k that, HERNANES should also be sued for GLOBAL WARMING and HIV VIRUS because I don't know how, I don't know why , HERNANES has something to do with it

RT
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:28 pm

16:25 - JUVE IN RETREAT - Juventus left the sports center in Vinovo to move into retirement. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri will line up 3-5-2: in space leads to Buffon. In defense Rugani it seems favored over Caceres to play Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right will act Lichtsteiner in the middle space to Khedira, Marchisio and Pogba, left open the ballot between Alex Sandro and Evra. In attack Morata should assist Dybala. The number 9 was in the lead of Juventus to replace Zaza Mandzukic.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:55 am

Would you guys rather face Napoli or Inter in the coppa SF?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:49 pm

19:46 - TWO OPTIONS TO REPLACE MARCHISIO - Tomorrow, Juventus will continue their preparations for the match against Sampdoria. The afternoon session will be preceded by a press conference by Massimiliano Allegri, scheduled at 11:30. The coach from Livorno will decide who will take the place of Marchisio will be disqualified. Allegri could deploy Hernanes season has already held that role, or it may enter Sturaro moving Khedira in the control room. While on the wings there are the usual ballots Cuadrado - Lichtsteiner and Evra - Alex Sandro. In attack, however, could be the partner diDybala Morata.
===
So, Marchisio is suspened VS Samp. No big deal.

I want to see Sturaro playing instead and Khedira moved to the regista role. I don't *bleep* wanna see Shitnanes... We better focus on developing Stutaro rather than playing Hernanes IMO. For the attack, Dybala-Morata. As I said in the other thread, Morata needs to gain his confidence. Zaza should come on as a sub later on. Rugani should be played too instead of Barzagli.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Can you imagine that if we win today we will have the same exact points with Inter? Smile look at how the tables have turned. And also we would have the same numbers of W, L and D. From more than 10 pointd behind to here. What a come back.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Khedira, Hernanes, Pogba, Evra; Dybala, Morata.

This is the most probable line up. Where is rugani Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 pm

I should have put some money ffs

I had a feeling for Inter lose and Fiorentina,also Roma were held in a draw with Milan.

Things couldn't go better this weekend,now we must win and get back on top.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:11 pm

juvealbanian wrote:I should have put some money ffs

I had a feeling for Inter lose and Fiorentina,also Roma were held in a draw with Milan.

Napoli is winning 1-5 so they are going to lead. Even if we win, we will be 2pts off top

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:41 pm

dronte wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:I should have put some money ffs

Napoli is winning 1-5 so they are going to lead. Even if we win, we will be 2pts off top

Better than 3. It is fine, they are playing VS Frosinone.

2nd for the first half of the season considering our start is AWESOME. 10/10 for the comeback.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Rugani, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Hernanes, Pogba, Alex Sandro; Dybala, Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next