elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
djfawnz
DeviAngel
salmano9
31 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:23 pm

juvealbanian wrote:He is more offensive minded than Evra but as Devi said,Patrice had exactly same issues but with time he will be better.He's very completed wing back imo and must get more playing time.Still Evra is more reliable with his experience and leadership on pitch but everyone deserves a chance (including Rugani lol)

P.S even Chiellini could get higher PA than Sturaro playing as midfielder, 71% is a shameful value for a mid. nowadays,he has to improve a lot.

Not exactly. Sturaro is Gatusso kind of player he is great as a destructive midfielder. I would like to see him as DM and Marchisio back as box to box position, I miss those runs in the opponents box, he can take Vidal's role. But man he is world class DM.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Match Hub  | - Serie A & Coppa - | - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Juventus Match Hub | - Serie A & Coppa - |

Post by Luca Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:You guys need some kind of striker... Dybala could develop well; but he's not going to be the answer this year. Hopefully Morata gets it going, but you can't be sure. You guys should make a run at Lacazette. He had a very acrimonious contract negotiation in the summer and it affected his morale... picking up form. But he can be had for good value now imo. He's a scorer and you guys need a scorer.

I think the more pressing concern is creating chances and not converting them.
In a perfect world, Juventus signs the type of midfielder that they need, a trequartista if a 4-3-1-2 is the preferred formation and the two forwards are Dybala and Morata. I don't blame Morata for the start to the season he's had. He's dealt with injury, rotation with Mandzukic, Zaza and Dybala and he's also played out of position more than a few times.

Lacazette is a great player though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:10 am

Luca wrote:
sportsczy wrote:You guys need some kind of striker... Dybala could develop well; but he's not going to be the answer this year. Hopefully Morata gets it going, but you can't be sure. You guys should make a run at Lacazette. He had a very acrimonious contract negotiation in the summer and it affected his morale... picking up form. But he can be had for good value now imo. He's a scorer and you guys need a scorer.

In a perfect world, Juventus signs the type of midfielder that they need, a trequartista if a 4-3-1-2 is the preferred formation and the two forwards are Dybala and Morata. I don't blame Morata for the start to the season he's had. He's dealt with injury, rotation with Mandzukic, Zaza and Dybala and he's also played out of position more than a few times.

Kind of a hot and cold this season but the talent is there, I would love if we could sign him. Lukaku is a great option too.

We simply miss Tevez....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Kind of a hot and cold this season but the talent is there, I would love if we could sign him. Lukaku is a great option too.

We simply miss Tevez....

You simply cannot replace Tevez and all that he does

Dybala is doing his best, I think he will grow to be quite the player. 6 goals in 12 appearances so far, on pace for a 15-18 goal season which would be quite the debut for him at a Juventus team that started poorly.

I think we miss Morata more. A true number 9 that can actually do some damage with his clinical finishing.

I don't know Dejan, at this point, I would take Saponara from Empoli and play him behind Dybala and Morata and call it a day, then re-evaluate in June.

We have good energetic midfielders in Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Lemina, Sturaro
We don't have any true creative outlets

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:19 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

We simply miss Tevez....

You simply cannot replace Tevez and all that he does

Dybala is doing his best, I think he will grow to be quite the player. 6 goals in 12 appearances so far, on pace for a 15-18 goal season which would be quite the debut for him at a Juventus team that started poorly.

I think we miss Morata more. A true number 9 that can actually do some damage with his clinical finishing.

I don't know Dejan, at this point, I would take Saponara from Empoli and play him behind Dybala and Morata and call it a day, then re-evaluate in June.

We have good energetic midfielders in Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Lemina, Sturaro
We don't have any true creative outlets

Saponara is proving that he ain't one season wonder and he was great against us too, he is in great form bro, I would take him but I agree with our bros on Juventuz and Vecchia Signora and bleacher - Pereyra is the player for the AM and he deserves the shot, last season with couple of games he got into great form he is the key player now not because I love him but he runs a lot and those passes in the space he gives are awesome plus he can get past a man so easly its insane.

---Lavezzi----Pereyra----Cuadrado--
-----------------Dybala----

Yeah I agree Tevez can't be replaced...

I would put Marchisio in the box to box spot and put Sturaro as DM or Lemina just to test it, we need his runs in the opposing box.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:24 am

Maybe I need to see more of Pereyra in this role, as of now I am not that convinced by him as the starting trequartista. I like Pereyra, just unsure of his best role.

I want to see the 4-3-1-2 with Morata and Dybala

Your formation only has 2 midfielders behind that attack in Marchisio and Pogba (assuming), which is thin defensively and Juventus has 20 central midfielders so playing with only 2 doesn't seem viable. 3 minimum, 4 if you count an attacking midfielder like Hernanes or Pereyra

One does not simply play with two central midfielders

Sturaro
Lemina
Marchisio
Pogba
Khedira
Asamoah
Pereyra
Hernanes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:45 am

I was wondering why would Allegri start Mandzukic over Morata or Dybala, I mean the man isn't crazy, he wants to field best possible and functioning line-up he can.

Against Milan I got my answer.

Now that Mandzukic played some consecutive games and he gained match fitness, he showed what he can offer and its obvious that the thing with Morata-Dybala partnership is that they are both physically weak and they are easily harassed off the ball by defenders which would result in them losing the balls while we go on the counter or on build up play and 1-2 combinations.

Mandzukic might not be the player he was 2-3 seasons ago but he definitely can fight and create space for his attacking partner.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Luca wrote:Maybe I need to see more of Pereyra in this role, as of now I am not that convinced by him as the starting trequartista. I like Pereyra, just unsure of his best role.

I want to see the 4-3-1-2 with Morata and Dybala

Your formation only has 2 midfielders behind that attack in Marchisio and Pogba (assuming), which is thin defensively and Juventus has 20 central midfielders so playing with only 2 doesn't seem viable. 3 minimum, 4 if you count an attacking midfielder like Hernanes or Pereyra

One does not simply play with two central midfielders

Sturaro
Lemina
Marchisio
Pogba
Khedira
Asamoah
Pereyra
Hernanes

Good point, my post was that I want to see that formation against a bunker team in Serie A. Diamond is a formation to go with. With so many midfielders, but it will be hard to break teams like AC Milan game you need width, all modern european teams use width. That's why are are going after wingers (probably)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:23 am

19:31 - MORATA FAVORITE FOR TOGETHER Dybala - Juventus, this morning, she trained in Vinovo ahead of the match against Palermo. Massimiliano Allegri, Sunday, should bet on 3-5-2. In midfield, there are some doubts related to who will play on the wing. In fact, when Cuadrado seems favored on Lichtsteiner, while Evra should replace Alex Sandro. In attack alongside Dybala should be Morata.

17:18 - Mandzukic IS GOOD - In the morning, Juventus has trained in Vinovo ahead of the match against Palermo. He worked with his teammates even Mario Mandzukic who is well and available for Sunday's race. The Juventus number 17, however, it should have been rested. In fact, just about Mandzukic Morata is favored for a jersey holder. In midfield, on the right is open balloting between Cuadrado and Lichtsteiner. The Colombian should take the place of the number 26 Juventus who could start on the bench. If the right play Cuadrado, on the left we will probably Evra, also a matter of balance. In fact, the team with the Juventus number 16 on the right and left Alex Sandro would be too unbalanced.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:29 pm

19: 35- ALEX SANDRO CONFIRMED LEFT - Juventus came to Palermo where, tomorrow will face Palermo's Barbera. Massimiliano Allegri will rely on the 3-5-2: Buffon will play in the door. In defense space Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield on the wings there will Lichtsteiner and Alex Sandro, in the middle it's up to Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba. In the attack they should be confirmed Mandzukic and Dybala.

18:01 - JUVE IN TRAVEL - Juventus left the sports center in Vinovo to leave for Palermo. Massimiliano Allegri should revive the 3-5-2: Buffon will be in port. In defense it's up to Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right should act Lichtsteiner, in between there will be Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba, the left should be revived Alex Sandro. In attack alongside Mandzukic could touch even in Dybala.

Juventus (3-5-2: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro, Mandzukic, Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:54 pm

13:34 - JUVE FOR LUNCH - Juventus is having lunch for the match tonight. Massimiliano Allegri looks set to confirm the 3-5-2: in the door it's up to Buffon. They act in defense Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. On the wings should act Lichtsteiner and Alex Sandro, in the middle there will be Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba. In attack the doubt remains among Dybala and Morata, Mandzukic, however, seems to be certain of the place.

11:20 - JOYFUL will point to 3-5-2 - Juventus is playing the traditional pre-race work by making the muscle toning. Massimiliano Allegri will focus on 3-5-2: Buffon will be in port. They will play in defense Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right there will Lichtsteiner in the middle space Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba, the left should be confirmed Alex Sandro. Up front there is some Mandzukic, his side will play one of Dybala and Morata.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro; Mandzukic, Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:49 pm

17:40 - MARCHISIO CABIN IN DIRECTOR - Juventus have completed the technical meeting for the race today. Massimiliano Allegri, against Palermo, will line up 3-5-2: in space leads to Buffon. They will play in defense Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, on the right should be Lichtsteiner who appears ahead of Cuadrado, amid Marchisio will be in the control room at its sides and will act Sturaro Pogba, the left could still touch with Alex Sandro, although it is not ruled out the inclusion of Evra . In attack Allegri could rely on the duo Mandzukic- Dybala.

17:04 - NO CHANGE IN DEFENSE - Juventus is performing the technical meeting for the match against Palermo. Massimiliano Allegri will focus tonight on 3-5-2: Buffon will be in port. In defense they will move Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield, from right to left will play Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba and Alex Sandro. In attack should act Mandzukic and Dybala. The number 21 Juventus, in fact, seems favored over Morata, for a starting Today's will be a special game for Dybala that former race. The Argentine Palermo has many friends, some of them during the day today have gone to greet him at the hotel.
===
BTW, I think that Rugani will play soon in the Coppa (and) Vs Sevilla maybe.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:45 pm

18:35 - The Palermo should respond with the Christmas tree (4-3-2-1): Sorrentino in goal; back four, lined up from right to left with Struna, Goldaniga, Gonzalez and Lazaar; in median Hiljemark, Jajalo and Chochev; then Brugman and Vazquez behind Gilardino. 18:30 - Fans are coming to Barbera. 18:20 - Never fail surprises in the formation of Juventus. And even in Palermo should be so. According to Sky, in fact, Massimiliano Allegri could change the external challenge with respect to the City and what were the signs of the vigil. They should play, then, Cuadrado and Evra in place of Lichtsteiner and Alex Sandro. For the rest Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini in defense; Sturaro, Machisio and Pogba in the median; Dybala Mandzukic and the couple should be offensive.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Alex Sandro is hitting his Porto form, unless he's fatigued we should be playing him here undoubtedly. I mean Evra is solid and we really shouldn't need to worry about which full back plays against *bleep* Palermo but why not keep the most in form player we have on the pitch.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:06 pm

19:55 - FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Palermo-Juventus, incontro valido per la 14ª giornata della Serie A Tim, in programma alle ore 20.45 allo stadio "Renzo Barbera".

PALERMO: 70 Sorrentino (cap.); 23 Struna, 6 Goldaniga, 12 Gonzalez, 7 Lazaar; 10 Hiljemark, 28 Jajalo, 18 Chochev; 16 Brugman; 20 Vazquez, 11 Gilardino.
A disposizione: 53 Alastra, 91 Colombi, 3 Rispoli, 4 Andelkovic, 8 Trajkovski, 21 Quaison, 25 Maresca, 33 Daprelà, 34 El Kaoutari.
Allenatore: Davide Ballardini.

JUVENTUS: 1 Buffon (cap.); 15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 3 Chiellini; 16 Cuadrado, 27 Sturaro, 8 Marchisio, 10 Pogba, 33 Evra; 17 Mandzukic, 21 Dybala.
A disposizione: 25 Neto, 34 Rubinho, 7 Zaza, 9 Morata, 12 Alex Sandro, 20 Padoin, 24 Rugani, 26 Lichtsteiner, 40 Vitale.
Allenatore: Massimiliano Allegri.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Alex Sandro is hitting his Porto form, unless he's fatigued we should be playing him here undoubtedly. I mean Evra is solid and we really shouldn't need to worry about which full back plays against *bleep* Palermo but why not keep the most in form player we have on the pitch.

Give him some time, don't rush him in. That is Allegri's mentality now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Cuadrado :facepalm: I expect good game from him. He didn't have a good game since the City match.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:41 pm

fap fap fap fap fap
banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Cuadrado :facepalm: I expect good game from him. He didn't have a good game since the City match.

Meh he didn't do well today either. He is being more and more predictable.

Juve are simply clicking. Sadly pogba will miss the game vs lazio. I'm happy for sturaro, great control, and now just now great goal from zaza... As I said before, sadly he only shines when the game is over.

I don't know what to say about mandzu. We are very desperate to cross the ball to him. It won't always work in serie A with those kind of players (mandzu and llorente), but it did today.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:43 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:fap fap fap fap fap
banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana

It was only because hernanes didn't play. When hernanes plays we don't win.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:45 pm

crossing always works
but it depends what kind of crossing you are doing there

the cross should not be far away from the goal because it has less power, less accuracy

and you should also have two target men inside the box; such as MANDZUKIC + POGBA waiting for a header

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:47 pm

salmano9 wrote:

that is extreme BS
there was lots of times HERNANES didn't play and the team was doing terrible
because as we said we have a team who needs time

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:

HERNANES will prove you wrong
same way as MANDZUKIC and ALEGRI are proving you wrong

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Mandzu isn't convincing me tbh. His fitness is killing him and affecting me in trusting him. Man hernanes did nothing remarkable until today.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Mandzukic is a worker, and a central presence. You can see glimpses of what he can do.

I feel bad for Morata, he is plying like a player with no confidence, seems like he has also dropped in the pecking order and I don't believe Allegri believes in him as a true #9. When he is on, he doesn't do himself much favours, he over complicates the play, he doesn't always pass. I feel frustrated as I am really a fan of his, but I feel like he will leave in June.

Berardi will come in, Morata will leave. Just a hunch

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Luca wrote:Mandzukic is a worker, and a central presence. You can see glimpses of what he can do.

I feel bad for Morata, he is plying like a player with no confidence, seems like he has also dropped in the pecking order and I don't believe Allegri believes in him as a true #9. When he is on, he doesn't do himself much favours, he over complicates the play, he doesn't always pass. I feel frustrated as I am really a fan of his, but I feel like he will leave in June.

Berardi will come in, Morata will leave. Just a hunch

Calma, Allegri just said today post-match conference, that Morata is first team material and that at the momment we need mandzukic. I am certain that when when we play 4312, Morata is first choice. Mandzukic does not click in that formation, because he doesn't get the deliveries he needs that often in that formation. It is not something permanent that Morata is benched. It depends on injuries, formation used, opponent etc... You saw how he was dealing with dybala at first. It is because he had to do it. If he has to do it with Morata he will, it just how to goes, and we can't play all 3 together. He tested it I am sure, and most probably it didn't work as we can expect.

And, it is not like Morata is coming of the bench at the last minutes. He is being given the second half of the second half. Allegri does not want Morata to loose confidence. He plays him every game, whether it is starting on the bench on in the XI
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next