El Gunner
BarrileteCosmico
Glory
farfan
Art Morte
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

English FA planning tougher home-grown rules - Page 3 Empty Re: English FA planning tougher home-grown rules

Post by Kick Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:01 pm

I doubt it. Less homegrown players suits Mourinho.

I imagine most EPL managers will agree with Arsene. TBH.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

English FA planning tougher home-grown rules - Page 3 Empty Re: English FA planning tougher home-grown rules

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Sub all 3 after 5 minutes rofl
Wenger mah n Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Kick wrote:I doubt it. Less homegrown players suits Mourinho.

I imagine most EPL managers will agree with Arsene. TBH.

Anyone who doesn't want the Prem's quality to drop will agree with him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Won't make a difference. The coaches are terrible at all levels.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Wenger has raised some decent points against this:

“I believe that we are in the world of competition. Competition means who of you or me is the best one. We have to accept that.

“That means as well that the rules of the game must be structured to favour the best. Or we are not in a competition anymore.

“So we can say one of two things – we protect the mediocre or we produce the best players.

“I personally would support hugely to pay super people who think about how we can produce players from five years old to 20 years old to be as good as they can be rather than protect them through wrong mediocre rules.

“I give you two examples. In Yugoslavia in the past they decided you had to play three players on the team sheet who were under 21. What happened? They became professional subs. It happened in France, too.

“Then they decided you had to play three players under-21 from the start. You know what happened? They subbed all three after five minutes.

“If we want to sell the Premier League for a huge amount of money then we need to say: ‘buy this, this is the best in the world.’ You cannot go against the quality and what is at the heart of our job which is competition.

“The best must be the best. That’s why I will fight against it. I have very little power but I don’t think the idea is right.”

lmfao unreal :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:13 pm

When I was a kid playing Pokemon on Gameboy, it was a strategy to make a low level Pokemon the default first choice for battles, with my first move being replacing it with a high level one. => XP was split evenly when the battle was won, thereby making the low level creature gain tons of XP without being knocked out.

Clearly, the Yugoslav FA thought the same applies to football Proud Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:17 pm

srigooner wrote:When I was a kid playing Pokemon on Gameboy, it was a strategy to make a low level Pokemon the default first choice for battles, with my first move being replacing it with a high level one. => XP was split evenly when the battle was won, thereby making the low level creature gain tons of XP without being knocked out.

Everyone did that :coffee:

Also you did this yesterday :coffee: " when i was a kid " you ain't fooling no one brah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Well.. Gameboy is timeless ffs Proud

It's so badass that there are dedicated centers for it:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1066451-d480633-Reviews-Pokemon_Center_Tokyo-Minato_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html

(Been there, definitely worth a visit for Gaijins in Tokyo)

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Pretty sure the kids these days are missing out on stuff like this. And Rock n' Roll, while we're at it. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:26 pm

srigooner wrote:Pretty sure the kids these days are missing out on stuff like this. And Rock n' Roll, while we're at it. :coffee:

Agreed. How can people grow up without Pokemon, good music and Cartoon Network ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:45 pm

srigooner wrote:When I was a kid playing Pokemon on Gameboy, it was a strategy to make a low level Pokemon the default first choice for battles, with my first move being replacing it with a high level one. => XP was split evenly when the battle was won, thereby making the low level creature gain tons of XP without being knocked out.

Heck yaa, I did that too !! .. Proud :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
srigooner wrote:Pretty sure the kids these days are missing out on stuff like this. And Rock n' Roll, while we're at it. :coffee:

Agreed. How can people grow up without Pokemon, good music and Cartoon Network ffs.

They don't. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Everyone did that :coffee:

Also you did this yesterday :coffee: " when i was a kid " you ain't fooling no one brah.

Scrubs don't know about my Exp Share/Lucky Egg. Cool
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Exp Share shared XP evenly across all 6 pokemon in your party in Yellow, pls RO. It was much more effective to switch out and only share between 2.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Exp Share shared XP evenly across all 6 pokemon in your party in Yellow, pls RO. It was much more effective to switch out and only share between 2.

EDIT: You're referencing the "Exp. ALL" while I was talking about the "Exp. Share" and "Lucky Egg." Different items with different actual effects. Exp. All was the predecessor to Exp. Share but not the same.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Idk why I thought srigooner's post referenced yellow. Nevermind Embarassed
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:37 am

Well they are less popular than they were before, but pretty sure it's not uncommon for a kid to play Pokemon, there are over 13 million sales of XY. Although a lot of them are probably older people (like me).

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:42 am

Time to return to the topic, lads.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 am

Return is such a useless move, though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:05 am

RedOranje wrote:Return is such a useless move, though.
What are you talking about, 102BP is great on something like M-Kanga that gets STAB, or Aerilate/Pixilate which gives 30% power boost.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:51 am

Well, switching is more old school.

GL doe Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:06 am

And then they started handing players the XP share from the beginning of the game, so entire parties would spilt xp without having to swap. Rewarding mediocre trainers with undeserved XP to Pokemon they don't even use. The FA and Nintendo think alike these days it seems
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:05 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
What are you talking about, 102BP is great on something like M-Kanga that gets STAB, or Aerilate/Pixilate which gives 30% power boost.

I'm ashamed to admit that I perfectly understood this post.

Nah, just joking. I stopped caring about what people thought about my hobbies when I left High School, so I picked up the series again. I'm not afraid to admit that I still play Pokemon games on a regular basis. Look at the gif in my sig ffs Molenation
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:41 pm

cool.. pokemon thread
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:44 am

Peccadillo wrote:cool.. pokemon thread

Gotta love the lads here, eh? Wink

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next